“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a moment.
Why would she lie 🤣 i know a girl that farted during sex and told her fella she had to stop cos she felt like she had the shits. tit like that happens! No pun intended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been following this thread from the start, most of the claims are too outrageous to be true, mind you I am a bloke.
Honestly I swear to you it’s true 😭😭 he was a coke head so that’s probs why. You won’t believe what some men are actually like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
@265 rather than being a doubting Thomas, why not share your own ick story? I think men can be guilty of some pretty heinous tit to be honest with you (pun intended 💩)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@265 rather than being a doubting Thomas, why not share your own ick story? I think men can be guilty of some pretty heinous tit to be honest with you (pun intended 💩)
I don't have any Ick stories, last woman I went out with was.... hang on.... 1995.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she lie 🤣 i know a girl that farted during sex and told her fella she had to stop cos she felt like she had the shits. tit like that happens! No pun intended 🤣
Yep, I’ve had a few friends that have tit on their partner the first time they tried anal.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Honestly I swear to you it’s true 😭😭 he was a coke head so that’s probs why. You won’t believe what some men are actually like.
Some of the posts have me scratching my head, I just sit there and think Nah, that can't be right.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love this thread! Love seeing when someone has replied. I’ve many stories. Many years ago, my ex left me. I turned to internet dating, for attention I suppose. Most of those dates were terrible! Included the boring old naked mole man.

My friend dated a man who came in from having a shower, did the gorilla thing banging his fists on his chest then swung his arms left to right swinging his flaccid thing about making monkey noises. She never saw him again. That’s now a famous drunk party move of ours (fully clothed of course 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.