“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get really put off by men who feel the cold and are always shivering.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
@LucilleBluth postman pat boots are like big black shoes with laces but they have big bulbous fronts to them.😂😂😂 They are the most hideous shoe that are mostly sold in deichman or shoe zone or Clarke's if they're a bit more "upmarket." Men wear them when they have zero fashion sense and think they're a smart shoe. I mean zero fashion sense. My ex was an outdoor guy so he didn't have a clue with fashion whatsoever when he was trying to look smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get really put off by men who feel the cold and are always shivering.
Having been married to a man who is always cold for the past 16 years I'd say this is perfectly valid as it is really, REALLY annoying. The house temperature is the number 1 thing we argue about 🤣 He went mad the other night as I turned down the thermostat as the temperature outside had gone up and the lounge was practically tropical!

Getting ready to go out on a cold day takes years....thermals, layers, fleeces, big ski jacket, special winter socks, hats gloves. I could have been out and back by the time he got himself sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@LucilleBluth postman pat boots are like big black shoes with laces but they have big bulbous fronts to them.😂😂😂 They are the most hideous shoe that are mostly sold in deichman or shoe zone or Clarke's if they're a bit more "upmarket." Men wear them when they have zero fashion sense and think they're a smart shoe. I mean zero fashion sense. My ex was an outdoor guy so he didn't have a clue with fashion whatsoever when he was trying to look smart.
We're gonna need to see an example 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The first time I saw him wearing those would be a deal breaker!! I’d be like, bye 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Men on Snap chat over the age of 30 - absolute creep behaviour .
Men on dating apps in skiing or snowboarding gear

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A bit graphic but I once dated a guy that used to lick his finger after touching me down there 🤢 🤢 that ended pretty swiftly 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Anyone with a tit name ........ Dean , Craig , Kevin , Barry ........... instant ick

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Men who have their chests out 🤢 like Geoff from Corrie

Chains on men as well 🤢 like a gold or silver chain round their neck or wrist. Instant deal breaker for me that, any lad who ive spoke to/been with in the past immediately binned off if I see them wearing a chain. I've said to my fella if he ever wore one id end it. Same with rings 🤢

And to end it - lads with their chest out exposing a gold chain!!! Eeeewww!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Men who wear stuff like Marvel t-shirts, Disney t-shirt, Pokemon and so on

Like if you wear something saying you're a Gryffindor then please do one. And if you're wearing something like that then you're probably a Hufflepuff anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Last three lads I’ve been out with were Paul, Craig and Kev 🤣

One wore a massive thick gold chain and bracelet in his Snapchat pics so I never saw him again hahaha he was insanely needy too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.