“The Ick” #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Ladbible Australia Facebook page there’s a clip of a bloke blow drying straight and trimming his beard. He also polishes his bald head. It’s so massively ick it made me think of this thread!
My boyfriend used to straighten his hair when he was 18/19 and it used to gross me out so much. Couldn’t even stay in the room while he did it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When guys on dating sites just posts pictures of them with a group of friends 🤦🏻‍♀️ Straight away gives me the ick
And they’re always the most unattractive one if you manage to figure out which one they actually are. Why do they do it? Idiots 😂

7695B1A9-57FC-40D0-B7BD-C923BDAD7D99.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I went on a few dates with someone who had a picture of himself as his phone wallpaper. He saw nothing wrong with that. Gave me major ICK, found it very strange...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I went on a few dates with someone who had a picture of himself as his phone wallpaper. He saw nothing wrong with that. Gave me major ICK, found it very strange...
I work with a girl who has a photo of herself as her background on her phone. Not one of her 3 kids, not her husband, a pouty selfie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I work with a girl who has a photo of herself as her background on her phone. Not one of her 3 kids, not her husband, a pouty selfie
It‘s really weird isn’t it?! He also had pictures of himself playing ice hockey around his house. No team mates, no other family photos etc, just him 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It‘s really weird isn’t it?! He also had pictures of himself playing ice hockey around his house. No team mates, no other family photos etc, just him 🤢
You've got to feel sorry for him if his house is that cold!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤮🤮 Are we supposed to be attracted to that?

Yes, this is really irritating. Kept happening when I was last on Tinder. One bloke constantly popping up no matter how many times I aggressively swiped left. Worse thing was that he was the spitting image of David Walliams!
This is the most irritating thing. I assumed they had paid to be spammed but I don’t want to see their face every 10 swipes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Men who think they are smarter than they are OR when people mispronounce words

Reactions: 11
Yes I did.
I think I know what you mean, it almost makes them appear boring. Don’t get me wrong I love a supermarket loyalty card but seeing someone use them just makes me feel like I about to be married off two kids and a dog

Reactions: 3
I got MAJOR ick when I would be in a bar with my ex and he would hover his hand over his back pocket where his wallet was because he never ever wanted to pay and he would just stand there so I would have to pay.

On dates I never mind paying, I always offer/insist to pay for a few rounds of drinks but my ex was ridiculous tight and it pissed me off. He was a big earner and I was a single mum. We would go to fancy places for dinner and he would always sit back and let me pay £150+ food bills.

You know when they just awkwardly avoid going near the bill so you have to pay? Ick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Men who ask at nighttime when your messaging “what your wearing”
I’m in my 5.99 primark pjs hun you ?? 😂. Do men just think us women swan around in sexy underwear 24/7 & lie on a chaise lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was once hooking up with a guy and when we were "doing it" he was on top and dribbled on me as he was close to finishing😂😭 his eyes were closed and I was just lying there with his drool down my cheek! Safe to say that ended shortly after lmao, if I don't laugh I'll cry 😆😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was once hooking up with a guy and when we were "doing it" he was on top and dribbled on me as he was close to finishing😂😭 his eyes were closed and I was just lying there with his drool down my cheek! Safe to say that ended shortly after lmao, if I don't laugh I'll cry 😆😭😭
Ew, I hate when they get al sweaty and their face or shoulder touches your face. Like I don’t want my skin breaking out because of some boys sweat on my face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that's exchanging bodily fluids for you, it's suppose to be messy otherwise it would be boring. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a new ick - fitness pages with videos of them working out doing like jump squats and tit. It’s a no from me. Or their weight lifting face and they’re acting like 7kg is 25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.