Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
I always got the ick if blokes were overly romantic, soppy and tactile.

I once watched ET with a bloke I'd been seeing for a few months and he ended up in floods of tears when ET was captured by the scientists and detained at Elliott's house.
I don't think it's wrong for men to cry but I was 22 at the time and it just gave me immediate ick. When the film finished he said 'you can stay over tonight if you like but I'm too upset to have sex and would prefer cuddley time' 🤮

Binned the following day 😃

Poor table manners give me the ick too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

LinaLamont

Fully agree with the stingy thing. I went out with a guy for a couple of months and when he found out my birthday was just after Christmas he was like ‘you better not think you’ll be getting 2 gifts’. Oh fuck off you miserable twat. So off putting!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

skvallertant

Chatty Member
I don't know how else to describe it, so it will sound weird until I get to the examples, but when men use my name when addressing me in certain situations. Like "How's Skvallertant today?" or "How is Skvallertant's weekend going?"
It really grosses me out for some reason. I think it's infantalising in some way or something idk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Clickbait

VIP Member
Sending love and resilience to those still on a swiping journey. I remember all my friends (as I was literally the only single one) being fascinated by Tinder/Bumble and finding it all so exciting, with them refusing to believe it was completely soul-destroying after a while.

Has anyone had a bloke write one of those toe curling romantic stories about what they want to do when they meet you i.e. “I’m going to scoop you up into my arms and run my fingers through your silky hair as I passionately kiss your full lips, and if things go well which I’m sure they will, I can’t wait to caress you, kissing the soft skin up your inner thigh until you quietly moan begging me to take you to ecstasy” - that was pretty much one I received and it made me want to wash my eyes out with bleach and scrub myself with wire wool. Truly awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I've never had the ick before until this weekend. A guy I've been talking to sent me a pic of him in the bath. You can't see anything just bubbles and then his feet 🤢🤮 he then sent me a pic of him in his towel it just really made me feel queasy and its put me off him a bit which is a shame as I really liked him until the bath pic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

LadyTonya

Just thought of a MEGA ick. I used to work with a woman who would spread margarine really thick on crackers for lunch (think thicker than the cracker itself)... then scrap it off with the nail on her index finger and suck it.
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

This.is.me

VIP Member
Men who wear stuff like Marvel t-shirts, Disney t-shirt, Pokemon and so on

Like if you wear something saying you're a Gryffindor then please do one. And if you're wearing something like that then you're probably a Hufflepuff anyway
What even if they have these skills? 🤣

AEC90D98-36B8-4750-BE4F-F24459279999.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Fourcandles

I went on my first date since summer 2019 today, from Hinge, wasn’t convinced on the looks front but seemed a good guy so thought I’d give it a go.

he walked off the bus and had one of those cord things that wraps round the back of your head to keep your sunglasses on. IMMEDIATE ICK. Enough of an ick that I might not date for another two years now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Oh God 🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember going on a date with a guy last year, I think he was about 36. He turned up wearing a pair of those bootcut jeans that look like they’ve been spattered with white paint, the ones that were all the rage in about 2009. He had them tucked into a pair of black biker-esque boots just to add insult to paint-spattered injury. All he was missing was a Von Dutch cap and one of those Jesus Rocks belts from All Saints. Immediate ick 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

petitspois

VIP Member
Names are so off putting. I went out with someone called Darren which is one of my most hated names. I didn't say his name the whole time.

• Haha

indigomoon

Men who have pet names for their dick.

A few years ago after reconnecting via Facebook, I met up with a guy who I briefly dated in high school and he said he had missed me, but that “the wee man” had missed me even more.

That was the end of that, lol.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Men on Snap chat over the age of 30 - absolute creep behaviour .
Men on dating apps in skiing or snowboarding gear

• Haha

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Men who take their top off and walk round shirtless as soon as a bit of sunshine appears.

When they go places without their shirts as well just cos its hot 🤢 doing the Asda shop with no shirt on, no thanks I don't wanna see your beer belly when I'm doing my weekly shop mate 👍🏻
yes. I used to work in a retail and every summer we'd get men come into our store with no tops on, tattoos with "no regrets" or some other bullshit across their chest, and then usually something like "Mckenzie-leigh" down their arm, belly hanging over their shorts, with their hand down their pants. Was fucking disgusting and I did NOT get paid enough to see it.

• Haha
  • Sick

This.is.me

VIP Member
Writing home owner on their bio like it’s a personality trait...I was going to add to mine something like ‘renting, skint and likely to never be a home owner’ but thought that might be a bit off putting 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

This.is.me

VIP Member
Men who start their tinder bio with ...... I’m a single bloke ? No shit Sherlock Or the ones who profess to be a “good bloke” - can bet your life he’s the biggest twat going
or the ones who say ‘no drama’ 🚨🚨🚨you know if you get involved with them you’ve got a shit load of drama coming your way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31