Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
A few things I've learned from the Chateau Diaries Thread:
1. Many of you are phenomenal cooks & generously share your secret recipes
2. Shoe/leather polish & best place online for it
3. Wonderful quaint less touristy towns to visit in France
4. A lot of you enjoy being on time or early
5. Your sleuthing abilities are top notch
6. Stephanie is a bullshitter extraordinaire, many here have receipts to prove it
7. How to differentiate between a 'top' & a 'bottom' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Look what nasty phi phi has received in the past 6 to 8 months from master beggar Stephanie:
  1. $1500 - $2,000 Ratso dog
  2. $1500 dog carrier
  3. $2000 dog clothes, food, toys, beds, etc.
  4. several thousand dollars of designer clothing, suits, coats
  5. Several thousand dollars worth of porcelain and antiques
  6. Luxury vacations to Scotland, Vienna. Venice, South Africa, second luxury Safari, several trips to London, trips to Germany, Belgium, south of France, weekends at tobacco Johnny’s Chateau, etc. ( operas, private tours, luxury boats in Venice, charity events, parties with bubble girl, etc)
  7. been to a dozen auctions and brocantes to purchase furniture and porcelain with grifted money
  8. A Porsche
  9. thousands of euros of 5 star meals and shopping
What has he done in return? Gifted a Mentos ring and a cheap stoneless ring to Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
A big Monday morning merci @ComtesseRose for the new thread.

Has Stephanie forgotten the log on details for her Grand Tour channel? I thought she had a few vlogs “in the can” and ready to go, to be shown independently of the usual CD vlogs. Why was the Art Nouveau chateau under the Chateau Diaries’ banner? Or did she simply not bother to cobble together some CD drivel? Not that’s there’s much drivel to work from.

I won’t be watching her gushing cod history like an uncapped fire hyrdrant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
How is it possible for the prancing twerp to look and behave like even more of a twerp? He’s quite the most ridiculous, uneducated, pretentious, affected young man. A poseur nonpareil.

The desperation in creating content for the sake of creating content was beyond parody. Philips’s contributions, pontificating about how to furnish and accessorise that room, simply proved, if there was any doubt, that he’s a complete ignoramus. Steff is as bad, but she does occasionally come out with a mild question mark about Philip’s decorating dictats. He then looks thunderous and peeved.

The bedroom is a disaster. It was much better before the Chateau DIY makeover, and only needed to be repainted. No eye-jarring expanse of wallpaper. No faffing about with different “suites” of furniture.

One bed hugging the wall. The chest of drawers between the two beds is way too high for that position - either that, or the beds are terribly low. Then talking about a bench against the wall facing the beds. No dressing table. No small armchair. A load of wasted space in the sloped ceiling part of the room. A hanging rail in the alcove. An example of Derek’s terrible art sticks out like a fistful of sore thumbs.

it’s a red hot mess.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
@giaafshar8419
2 hours ago
so odd not to have a coat basically at all times in england

@mikewatson5281
3 hours ago
So what is happening at Hampton court?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account
@LaReynedEpee
4 minutes ago
At this time of year the RHS stages a number of major events.

_oOyaCVbcQl_w7mzDMX7MLRg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LadyMadge
2 hours ago
It would be the Hampton Court Glower Show
---
@susicanuk
3 hours ago
May i say something please without offending anyone? Your videos seem to be more focused lately on your travels outside of la lande. We started watching you as someone who was restoring a chateau. You seem to have deviated from that path.9

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT BULLYING VIEWER
@LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
I don't get where this idea that this channel is about restoration comes from. It's called The Château Diaries, it follows the vlogger's life. Are you confusing it with other channels?
---
THEY ARE NOT GETTING SHIT FOR FREE FROM ARDMORE. Remember all the free napkins on the South African trip in February? It’s all bullshit.
Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological, liar, and a con artist, every day, all day. No exceptions.

@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago
I am from America, so I realize I do not know the customs of other countries. I do not understand how it is that so many people give Stephanie & Phillip so many gifts wherever they go. NOT criticizing. Could some one let me know?

@wscwarden5022
3 hours ago
Can't be bad arriving at Ardmore in the nick of time and coming away with around £500 worth of freebies.

@dalebadman6700
4 hours ago
OMG what did you pay for that ridiculous coat Steph? You don’t mind standing out in a crowd do you? Nothing shy about you. Lol

@wscwarden5022
3 hours ago
@GenaF More likely from one of the stalls at the Chelsea Flower Show with their over inflated prices as it was there that she was feeling cold, or rather Philip was because she was in his coat. Have to say, I thought the fabric was lovely, just not sure about the practicalities of what appeared to be a more Regency shaping to it. Actually, I can see Philip will be wearing it in

QgbhrNF_TgQFrd7LuMlqJAqQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Susan-iy5fv
9 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT LIKELY LOSER GREEDY GRIFTER SNORTY PHILIP
@LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
So?
---
@CParks-ps8nv
1 minute ago
Unfortunately whatever you say someone always gets offended. I agree with you. The vlog has changed from the one we loved. I think Phillip and Stephanie are trying to reinvent it. I've tried to hang in here but tonight - I'm done. I can't take it anymore. I hope they find new followers who like what they are doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I was thinking that too. Look at all that unused construction equipment and material piled about, yet ZERO construction going on for months!
Only destruction. Destruction of the crumbling dump, destruction of those poor chickens, destruction of human life due to unsafe working conditions and destruction of all her former relationships due to her me me me greed. Not one so-called friend has been there in months. Grunt was expecting the former fun days of camaraderie and laughter when he flew half way around the world. All he got was grunt work and day old croissants by himself in the kitchen.
He was treated as “staff.” Bet Stephanie ledhim on by emailing or texting him flirty messages, to lure him to the dump, then abandon him most of the time to travel. She needed a replacement for Amaury because Amaury was going to the south of France to renovate his parents new home, and Snorts is weak and useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Did you see him nipping and biting her pant leg??? He needs some proper training, but that wont happen. No consistency was Fanny and Snorts are too busy traveling. Grunt was pretty quiet in this one, he wont be back.
Grunt is so far down on the cast list he hasn't really got a speaking part this time around. Trixie is not going to allow anyone to upstage him in the biggest acting role of his life.

Trixie will slowly but surely ostracize everyone until it's just the two of them and it serves her right.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Thank you @Tartuffe for the thread title - an honourable mention goes to Lucie Vernay on the YouTube.

Congratulations to our newest VIP member @shatcho shiek, the honour of naming a thread still applies, just tag me, when you're ready.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Thursday at 7:03 PM
Saw a reference to a new unflattering review on the other chateau discussion site ( thank you contributor) so I pulled up the review before Fanny got it deleted.
Enjoy the review of their stay from hell at the holiday from hygiene dump. It appears Stephanie needs to stay at her Dump and clean, as well as breaking out her stash of very expensive new towels, likely locked up in her apartment, instead of shopping, traveling, and vacationing nonstop. She is aware of a dirty, filthy, dismal condition of the dump, and the sub standard service. She just doesn’t care.

We knew the expensive new towels were not going to make it to the guest rooms. They are all in Stephanie‘s room. I bet none of the new expensive sheets made it to the guest rooms. Stephanie‘s old expensive sheets are probably being used in the guest rooms.

mrsjones815 wrote a review Apr 2024
Cheltenham, United Kingdom64 contributions62 helpful votes

A cold and dirty room.
Where to begin.
Towels !!! I have resisted writing a review until by chance I watched a snippet of Chateau Diaries which features life at the chateau. They were celebrating the arrival of beautiful big white Yves Delorme bath towels for their guest rooms. How unfortunate for us they were not in our bathroom when we stayed. Instead we were given four small towels in horrid colours that according to the chateaux owner Stephanie on today’s vlog, were 20 years old. I can believe it Stephanie. Worse, these towels do not get changed during your stay. In our case 3 nights. Given there was no heating in our room or anywhere in the chateau and literally no where to hang the towels in the bathroom we could not get them to dry. There was quite some surprise when we asked for dry towels.

Whilst dwelling on the bathroom the only complimentary toiletries were a tiny bar of soap. Any other toiletries were left from previous guests. How disgusting.

To say the room called Bon Maman was tired is an understatement. I can forgive that to some extent but it’s hard to forgive the thickest of dust underneath the entire bed. This was visible sitting on the sofa across from the bed. Initially I thought it was a shadow but put my finger on the floor to discover it rally was thick dust which must have been there for months. Perhaps not too surprising as the rooms are not serviced at all during your stay with the exception of emptying the waste bin. No bed making or bathroom or bedroom cleaning at all. Apparently this is because they’re a b and b not a hotel. Seriously???

I made Stephanie aware of the thick dust under the bed in a subsequent email. She didn’t respond.
The price was 870 Euros for three nights including a very simple, very basic breakfast.

I have never paid 290 Euros per night for a room with no heating in late October, with no toiletries, horrid towels etc. I also haven’t mentioned the flies that kept flooding into the room through a door off the bathroom. The staff knew of the issue before our visit and occasionally came to hoover them out.

Apparently all of the above is acceptable because you get to have dinner with Stephanie (for an additional 75 euros pp for a three course set meal which was very very average
)

This review won’t bother Stephanie as she told me she hadn’t read Tripadvisor for over a year. She will continue to focus on pulling in the literally thousands of euros from her vlogs. Based on her figures of how many patrons she has and the minimum subscription fee she’s earning 250,000 euros just from that never mind the almost daily vlogs

I just wish that my husband and I had not contributed to her pot.

Last edited: Thursday at 7:08 PM
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, LadyRed, BlessingoftheHounds and 57 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:17 AM
I don’t know why Stephanie & Philip want to keep it a secret, I think it’s pretty obvious that he wants to use the thrift store squirrel taxidermy as the topper for their wedding cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Granola Chic and 56 others

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Wednesday at 10:13 AM
IMG_2029.jpeg

---
IMG_2013.jpeg

Last edited: Wednesday at 10:23 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, BlessingoftheHounds and 48 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Wednesday at 2:21 PM
I cannot believe there was enough from room in the bolt hole for Stephanie, Phi Phi, and all of her memories of Daddy Derek and her grandmother.How many times does Stephanie calculatingly use her dead relatives to manipulate viewers into feeling sorry for the millionairee 50 year old little orphan princess in one video as well as trying to downplay the French apartment and why the con artist has not mentioned the apartment in the past 5 + years while she has been actively begging millions of euros/collars. Let’s count:
  1. She tries to minimize the value of the apartment by stating that her father paid $26,000 for the apartment, 25 years ago. $26,000 in 1999 is worth $48,743.29 today. Is she lying about the original purchase price? Probably, surprised she didn't say they purchased the apartment for 50 euros.
  2. She is out of content, she has no renovations or restoration to show with Patreon funding, and has to now introduce the apartment to viewers (that she hasn't mentioned in over 5.5 years that she has been ebegging) since she will nowhave to chase her aunt and uncle down at their new home in France to film content. She didn't give a shit about the area until her aunt and uncle purchased a home 15 minutes away from the apartment. Now, she has a storyline about her deceased grandmother, the sad little orphan princess, and a reason to harass her relatives in the area.
  3. She tries to say that she went with her parents regularly to the apartment. Her father died in 2009. She claims the reason she stopped going to the apartment was because her grandmother died in 2018 and "the last time she came to the apartment was for her funeral."
  4. She then makes a sad face, attempts to cry, and states she "didn’t have a heart to come back after that", so she has not returned to the apartment in six years and "that is why she has never brought you (beloved viewer/friend she has been fleecing for years with lies) before." See the emotional manipulation.
  5. Again,Stephanie had to come up with a reason to introduce the apartment, yet another piece of real estate for the supposedly destitute master beggar little orphan princess, so she can film the apartment, and the surrounding areas, to include her aunt and uncle’s new place, for content. She has nothing else to show and she has been spending all the patreon money for herself. She has to be careful formally acknowledging yet another asset, while she is hard core begging for millions of dollars in money.
  6. She then assures viewers that she is not wasteful because it has been used and she is so kind she lets friends stay at the apartment, mentioned Annnalise and her kids (to make her look like she likes children and to have a connection with Dan and his channel), Marie has been here a few times (last week when they all had to vacate the Dump for her music group and she had no where to go?), Dana, and even Mummy and Percy (when has that ever happened in the past 6 years). She later slips up and mentions renters who have stayed at the apartment. The apartment is regularly rented out for money. Whoops!
  7. She then states again, " It's just I haven't had the heart"........ but "since my aunt and uncle have moved to the south" she thought it was time to stay in the apartment so "she could see their house" and then she tries to act like she and phi phi are a real couple, by stating, "it was time for Philllip to come and discover the area." Remember 90% of these videos are scripted.
  8. She then claims, " I'm loving all these memories are flooding back, but not in a bad way, but in a very good way." More scripted emotional manipulation.
  9. " I can't believe I've stayed away all this time because I was scared of how I'd feel." It's good to be back and its great to be here.”
  10. She then insults Phillip by saying, "no flat is too small to make a dramatic table."
  11. Hoarder Stephanie mentioned they cleared out 20 years of crap left in the drawers at the apartment but still dealt with closets of Daddy Derek clothing at the Dump.
  12. Again, "I've forgotten how wonderful it was. I think it was too painful, the thought of coming back."
  13. She has to do a dead Daddy Derek comment about his paintings in the apartment.
  14. She shows a filthy, stained tablecloth and junk they are going to drop off for charity. She shows disgustingly lumpy gross pillows that people have been using at the apartment for years. She was donated the gross pillow to charity. What a bitch, just like she tried to donate the old, dirty stained mattresses to charity instead of taking them to the tip.The Jarvis family is a filthy, dirty, nasty lot.
  15. She pretends she is thrifty by talking up the inexpensive plates purchased for the apartment.
  16. She goes on and on about Daddy Derek and her purchasing teacup, etc. and tries to maintain the Daddy Derek teacup theme in the apartment.
  17. She then does a disingenuous ad for an app game and say, "I've dragged myself away from the game because it is time for us to go."
  18. More emotional heartstrings manipulation. " I'm remembering all the food from my childhood."
  19. HUGE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION AND BULLSHIT. I'm seeing this as starting afresh. This is a new life. I'm NO LONGER SCARED TO COME TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE and I know I'll be coming here a lot more in the future to be near my aunt and uncle. " The fact that they have moved here is what has sort of unlocked my desire to return."
  20. They go junk shopping and Stephanie does a very hammy, over the top, scripted bit with a stuffed squirrel.
  21. She desperately attempts to portray the gruesome twosome as a couple..... we love .....we're looking for quite often we find things we love...She calls that creature "darling, and " my darling"
  22. Stephanie played her usual game of pretending to be thrifty at Emmaus, worrying over a 1 euro difference price, before selecting her 100th pitcher. It is the same bullshit show she has done over and over and over, every time they are at a store, brocante, auction, etc.
  23. She intentionally interejected a cutesy story (who knows it is was true.... probably not) about her biting the ends of bread off and her grandmother pretending that a mouse had eaten the bread on the way home from the bakery. She them talks about memories of food and her grandmother.
  24. Isabell and Stephanie are all over the comment section of the video. Stephanie is worried. She is interjecting official comments from the Château diaries channel and trying to peer as if she cares about her viewers and wants to interact with them. Of course, her fake account Caroline Gooder is also posting lots of comments. Grifters are going to grift.
  25. I do not believe that the apartment has been given to Stephanie yet. Isabell has showed up in the comments for this video and I think she is pissed that Stephanie is pretending the apartment is already hers. You don’t get between a Jarvis and their money/ property, that includes you to Stephanie. I believe the apartment is still her mother’s apartment, but Stephanie claims it as around just the same as Philip claims all of the Jarvis properties and possessions as his own.
  26. you could tell that Philip felt like he was slumming being in the small French apartment. He is such a loser. He couldn’t wait to go shopping. He just wants junk. 24 hours a day every day of the week. He has an obvious addiction to shopping, hoarding, alcohol, exercise, and work.

Last edited: Wednesday at 2:28 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, dumbblonde, JulesWake and 48 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Wednesday at 7:59 AM
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread as usual and to @TorontoGWM you ledgend for nming it.

I'm 4 min in and she's ticked me off already. Didn't all of our parents buy a 'bolt hole' appartment in a prime location in the South of France? Saying it like it's common practice plus mocking that fact it's so small. Prime example of a spoiled bratt.

That pompous arsehole has been in the place not even 24hrs and has already begun to offload things bought over the years (I wonder how Mummy feels about this) and replace with his. He'll be abe to go mental buying stuff for the terrace next. Like the proverbial Tom Cat pissing on everything to mark his territory. :sick: 🤬 God he's insufferable, making snide comments about a place that's not even his. Fucking hell first world problems and all, get the smelling salts, the table cloth is too small.

More stuff from Emmaus 🤦‍♀️, what about bringing down some bits that are going in the storage containers or things you had in the gift grab.

I couldn't imagine Mr Spratt spending hours trying out table cloths and rearranging glasses in kitchen cupboards. Keep convincing yourself Steffie he's straight.

Simone's thinking 'yessssss, finally got rid of those glasses'

ps. I had those plates and the sunflower cups about 30 years ago from Whittards of Chelsea.
---
I bring to you from The Gibbon's FB group

Winner of stupid comment of the day with regards the South of France 'Bolt Hole' goes to.........🏆🥈🥁

Sue Tzu
They should renovate that place.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In other news Sarah and Steve are getting married, before Fanny and Trixie. Bet she didn't get a Mentos engagement ring.

Last edited: Wednesday at 8:19 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, Ginginger and 47 others

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:44 AM
From personal experience, I know there is no timetable or template for grief, and nobody reacts in the same way. However, I simply cannot abide someone using their experience to capitalise on it. Stephanie has used her father’s death as a prop since the beginning of Chateau Diaries. She is now doing the same thing with her grandmother’s memory. It’s vile. Manipulative. Calculated. And numbskull fans lap it up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, JulesWake, crabandoyster and 46 others

tuffiti

Thursday at 6:06 PM
Today's Patreon flog:

fp.jpg

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:Alice Strictknickers, T Rex, Ginginger and 45 others

As always, thank you all who contribute.
Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
@Pekey, how did Mr Pekey go with his walking today?
Walking better on his sticks today Gertie.
He is home and happy to be in his bed and not eating hospital food !
Very tired and in pain but the tablets do help and he just needs to rest .
It has not been a week so in reality he is doing good. :)

• Heart
the subtle micro-expressions that Thrush throws out first at @3:05 stating we should get with hope in his face for this folly then the second with passive-aggressive jowls start to wobble and, I am going to cry and throw a tantrum soon, is a really quick jump cut edited soon after. He is used to getting his way, and as we all bet they will show up within 6 months or some fool will "Gift them".
View attachment 2955132
The little bitch is fast becoming his own version of Veruca Salt!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Rejigging that bedroom is a reaction to the criticism they have been receiving about no restoration being carried out on the main building. This makes them look as if they are doing 'something'.
The dead chickens are a blessing in disguise for her providing some new content a la the building of the hen house. As Isabelle would say . . . make it work for you darling.

• Angry
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Comment on Dan’s latest video

@mb280sl7
1 day ago
Isn't it truly amazing what can be done with $9000.00 of other people's money! Will these whittles donors share in you equity?? You must truly be Miss. Jarvis's best student yet.

@debbierudolph9489
22 hours ago
Are you jealous

@juliasmith9470
21 hours ago
Why are you watching then? If you don’t like it f..k off.

@mb280sl7
18 hours ago
@debbierudolph9489 Oh KAREN dear not at all.
---
Back to CD Comments:

@nj_jj
5 minutes ago
I'm here to see lalande, it's progress, it's daily life, the things surrounding it like the near village, the events, the food, the scenaries. As pretty as it is, i am not subscribed to see a tour of some other far away hollow chateau. Stephanie I thought you already have another channel for this. Please don't bring that content here. The snippets from the other vlog was enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

graciemckitten

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee
18 minutes ago
I said way back, Lance reminds me of Piglet

@johnbatterbee2257
21 minutes ago
I saw you both at Chelsea on wednesday and would have liked to say hi,,, but raining and you both looking to be having a serious conversation. Did not disturb….

paulinelee9483
37 minutes ago
Very expensive shopping what about the budget?

@jpfloru8669
1 hour ago
I went once; never again. More hard surface than plants; unbelievably overcrowded; huge amounts of tat for sale; and if you have no access to the tiny number of show gardens (which are each minute), it is simply not worth it.
---
@kfordmartinez
2 hours ago
That jacket cost 845 pounds!!!

@LA-jf1zn
2 hours ago
It was really nice to see Pavlina, and she looked beautiful. I liked her Keroppi umbrella. It would've been nice if you had taken Marie along to the show. I love the basket/bag you bought her.

elizabethtierney2233
2 hours ago
Errrmmm, no seat belt in the taxi? You’re risking the drivers licence tut tut Steph

• Haha
  • Heart

Pencil Pine Principessa

Look at all that crap in the yard. It is starting to look like Annalise and Dan's property. What a dump.
I was thinking that too. Look at all that unused construction equipment and material piled about, yet ZERO construction going on for months!
Only destruction. Destruction of the crumbling dump, destruction of those poor chickens, destruction of human life due to unsafe working conditions and destruction of all her former relationships due to her me me me greed. Not one so-called friend has been there in months. Grunt was expecting the former fun days of camaraderie and laughter when he flew half way around the world. All he got was grunt work and day old croissants by himself in the kitchen.

• Heart
  • Sad