Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pyke

VIP Member
Grant must be desperate WHY would ANYONE travel across the world to stay at CHMN for an extended period, packing boxes of books, moving beds under the direction of Fanny and Snorts. Grant would have a far more enjoyable time at Dans or the Pethericks Chateaux where he could do some actual work and have some camaraderie. He seems rather full of himself but will be reduced to a wreck any day now or with a criminal record for smashing Snorts face in.
Fanny tells Snorts he is "so good at finding mirrors", I suggest he looks in a full length one, his clothing gets worse with each vlog, ugly, ugly, vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

graciemckitten

VIP Member
jameshaddan8538
10 minutes ago (edited)
Growing up in a rural environment, I was always surprised to see that the chickens didn’t have a really safe enclosure. There are predators everywhere and it’s a shame that building the enclosure wasn’t a priority - we’re their stewards after all.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie Jaervis is back. Perhaps she didn’t have an attack on the chickens in eight years, and then you suddenly had an attack on the chickens because it was.RATSO WHO KILLED SOME OF THE CHICKENS, then she rehomed, or gave some to Kirstie to keep or slaughter. Making up the lie about the fox is going to bite her in the ass. Wheeeeeeee!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
6 minutes ago
For 8 years, they didn't have an attack, and they had planned a new coop before the attack

@jameshaddan8538
3 minutes ago
@carolinegooder7091 tell that to the dead chickens.

@ShipCreek
48 minutes ago
10:02. There was never any problem with the furniture. It's the paper and trim that needs to be replaced.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

@carolinegooder7091
43 minutes ago
The wallpaper is only 6 months old, so it will be years before it is changed again.
emoji_u1f602.png

@autumnwaters574
42 minutes ago
Agreed that paper is too much
@roseb5945
35 minutes ago
100%

@lizarce272
35 minutes ago
With all due respect… No on dads painting. You were so ridiculously picky about color of white but put a huge modern piece that has a specific taste profile. Your father is honored throughout..don’t force it.

Stephanie Jarvis replying under another dump account, Margie Lynch
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@margielynch7196
19 minutes ago
With all due respect… not your business!

@wendymorrison5803
5 minutes ago
I agree. The ambience of a tiny room tucked under the roof and the furniture, the bold pop art isn't a great fit. Philips vision of a bench seat is perfect.

@abbylea2359
45 minutes ago
Have you ever thought of bringing in a professional interior decorator? Maybe that specializes in specific periods. I think it would really help.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@margielynch7196
16 minutes ago
I think that Stephanie and Phillip together are all the decorators they need, they have impeccable taste

• Haha
  • Sick

Iolair

VIP Member
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore 🤢🤢🤢🤢
£845 for the Adam Ant jacket, PLUS the matching skirt.
I bought £1 flip flops from Primark yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
We've been complaining for a long time that Fanny hides her clothes, so we can't catch prices and models.

Fanny really made an effort this time to let us see the whole dress.View attachment 2948381View attachment 2948382View attachment 2948383
Stephanie showed her entire dress and length of the dress on purpose in order to taunt viewers, and people who are on to her scams and her insane luxury shopping sprees. She is throwing another temper tantrum on video. She did it so the dress could be easily located, and the €1600 plus price revealed. “ you can’t tell me what to do“ Jarvis is cocky that she will never be stopped from scamming, and she is continuing to spend money recklessly. She has worn a series of dresses from Boden, etc, at an up to €200 price point, and evidently cannot take slumming it on camera in anything less than €1500 plus designer dresses, while she is lying about purchasing the Porsche, lying about projects at the dump, lying about her travels, hiding her auction purchases, ebegging for free help for patreon days, lying about the chickens/Ratso, harassing her aunt/ uncle, etc.

she has become more brazen about parading her excesses on vide, e.g., her expensive viewer funded travels over the past six months, to include her sexcation with Pottie, nonstop traveling, flaunting the Porsche in front of viewers, refusing to stay at the dump for more than two days at a time, featuring nonstop, purchases, and videos, and trying to change her château restoration channel into a travel channel for herself. She doesn’t even bother to cover up her weak lies anymore. It took her over five months to come up with her week lol about a fox in the henhouse.

She cannot allow any volunteers at the dump because they could reveal what is truly looks like, the fact that she and her paid for gay side piece , do no work, shop nonstop, and are rarely at the dump, that Amaury and Ñutty are gone most of the time, Ratso is a neglected ratter gone wild, etc.

how many dresses has Stephanie purchased so far in 2024? 30+.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Balmoral

What has changed in the last 3 1/2 years at the Shatoh? It was always cold, falling down, ramshackle . A mere Phillip - that's all. Perhaps, also the friends now see the everyday superior quality of f4f's life when she can no longer plead poverty, relying upon the charity of her friends with bolli and 'vittles'. The never ending boosting of the useless twit has annoyed everyone - hence the empty corridors now.

To the more observant among us; are those giant watering tanks in place of selmar's compost? How IS the irrigation in the walled garden after matt and dan worked endlessly on it. (c'mon Iz, we know you read here, DO tell).

Poor Marie! Of course she has to chop up the raspberries, to eliminate the mouldy bits! Different guests each week, yet for three minutes of content, she has to devise a whole new, experimental menu for 2 euros per head, just to satisfy the whim of the super sadist sporting her etro girly granny attire.

• Heart

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
That bright blue paint on the window of that room is nearly as bright as the fluorescent pink tape she had in her bedroom. She never did have, and never will have, any taste. The wallpaper is awful and the peacock material on the bed heads clashes with it. Derek's painting looks terrible in the room but it would look pretty awful anywhere! They said the narrow alcove would be used for a clothes hanging rail but then Snorts hangs a small picture on the wall in the alcove where it will be completely hidden by the rail of clothes.That vlog was rather like a TV comedy. It reminds me a bit of some of the old decorating programmes where friends or neighbours decorated a room for someone else. No one had any taste, most rooms looked ghastly, and the home owners were devastated. Fanny is only finishing that room so it looks as if they are doing some work. It looked far better as it was, and should be for single occupancy. They rarely get couples working for them.

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Last nights vlog

A fan suggested they get in a professional fox catcher FFS

Trixies sentence of the day 'I would like'....a mirror, a sideboard, re upholster the single beds .....oh fuck OFF!!!!!

Re arrange a bedroom over and over and over 🤦‍♀️

Another new frock for 2024 Fanny and is that one of his mother's, grandmother's shirts he's wearing. Gearing up for Chelsea

Chapel meh, same old same old, just leave the poor sods alone

As for Marie's dinner you may as well have just dumped a bag of salad on each plate
1716270876367.png
a dish that was popular by MariA, why? THAT IS NOT WORTH 75 euros!!

How long will the breeze blocks sit in the garden?

Still sodding raining here, second night in a row we've had to light the fire, fed up with it now.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I believe this is the first and only time a viewer has expressed the opinion that Stephanie reminds him of a nun.

@michaelskelley6314
6 hours ago
Stephanie, you remind me of Sister Wendy, the British art historian nun. I truly mean that as a compliment. Your enthusiasm for your subject is contagious

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
View attachment 2948213
What in the entire world is THIS look now?
Nothing but a tacky tasteless linen-clad parasite

He looks like gay Charles Manson at a luau wearing an adult diaper ! 🌴 💩

Are there no full length mirrors at the dump?!
Snorty clearly thinks he's the ultimate in sartorial splendor wearing that fugly, floral, oversized, unbuttoned bowling shirt + his teenage, red, hightop Converse sneakers all day, including during dinner with the paying guests. If FRK's food didn't put me off my appetite sitting across the table from Snorty would.

1716256015930.png
1716256046239.png

1716256485424.png
1716256540209.png
1716256735439.png
1716256599838.png

1716256499738.png
1716256191228.png

---
Fanny in her grifted kickback from One Hundred Stars.....
1716257174848.png
1716257261919.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
What a pair of pretentious twits! Their Fish/Chips dinner was just stupid! Raw onion. "Parsely." Creamed peas. Decanteing tartar sauce! You're eating takeout food at a coffee table FFS not dining at the Ritz! Just plop a dollop onto your plate! Do they decant ketchup packets into porcelain condiment cups too? My God I hate them! My eyes hurt from rolling!

• Haha
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
The “ganja room” is a mishmash of horror. Why, why, why did they opt for the two tone blue workwork in completely different shades of blue? If you’re going to do that, at least choose different shades from within the same range, I.e. the variations light to dark shown on a colour card. The two blues they used just fight one another and are also wrong against the wallpaper. It looks awful, The window wood work painted the lighter blue assaults the eyes when walking the room.

Terrible furniture choices, as well. The prancing twerp’s interior design ideas never fail to amaze. Not in a good way.

Such a fuss being made for no good reason. The desperation for content is palpable.

IMG_0504.jpeg

Such lovely stainless steel cutlery at the London gaff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37