Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsp67

VIP Member
It always makes me gag when she says we are running late as usual why are you running late? You have zero job zero responsibilities you take zero care of your home or your personal hygiene. You do not clean nor cook why are you always running late? I run a business and a home and have volunteer things I have to do and I am never late!! I had to make ten of this set up before 11 this morning so, woke up at 5 got ready took care of my dog Cowboy and was in the car by 6. It’s ten and I’m all ready for our shop to open. Because why you ask? Because I am a ADULT! 🤢😱😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He says, you've been my ray of sunshine today. You betcha. She's bought him a ticket into the CFS, a jumper and two pairs of trousers. No wonder he's feeling the sunshine.☀☀
TWO jumpers. They go to a flower show and buy 2 jumpers, 2 pairs of trousers, 1 coat and a skirt and that’s just what we know of. Then on to Ardmore for more spend spend spend. What with the entrance fees and other expenses at least £5,000 spent in one fucking day. They are greedy, obscene, despicable liars who are incapable of going for more than 24 hours without buying something, anything that will fill the vacuous hole where their conscience should be. And joy of joys it’s all going to be repeated in 6 weeks at Hampton Court. Which happens to be just days before the annual gathering of the brain dead patrons. Anyone with such an important event planned would be spending the weeks leading up to it flat out to ensure everything was in place for a glorious few days, but the precious lazy twats will swan off and leave it to everyone else to get the party started.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Ha, so the new gardener is busy weeding out in the courtyard, thought he didn't know what were weeds and what were not.

What I did not need to see first thing in the morning was Trixie dressed as a boy scout, what hellish creation is this. 'I think, I think I think' someone slap that supercilious twatt.

Christ, the rehacking of a 'staff' bedroom is beyond boring. Fanny nothing in there matches, it was the only fucking room that actually looked perfect as it was before it was given the LaLande more is more is more treatment. Padding out a dud vlog are we.

Grant, just leave with your daughter and go and enjoy yourself somewhere else, you're not a cast member anymore Trixie won't let you be.

So all the time those tits were faffing about in that bloody room she still had guests there. I supposed they'd only paid for her presence for when they left. She's unbelievable with the total interaction she has with these crazies who are funding her lifestyle. Even as those guests were driving out (the NZ husband didn't look impressed) they were already forgotten as Fanny's short attention span had switched to the flower bed. Had your money now fuck off.

Thor's on limited time now. I can't believe the utter stupidity after the chicken massacre she showed the dog challenging Thor.

She can't wait to leave can she to go on yet another trip.

Arseholes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Ladeda1957

Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread.

I’m starting to think I’m a masochist having anything to do with Franny and Snorts and the getting smaller everyday ensemble cast but I can’t look away.
It’s the shrinking cast that freaks me out like she’s lost Dana, Tess and doll baby, All her ex lovers, mummy 🦇 and Percy (who probably won’t be back), Pavlova, sorry Paulina and Maria, it’s like when she used to mention renovations and then they never mentioned again these people just disappear. Are they murdered? Are they in the new foundations of the chapel? Where is Mis Marple or Herclue Poroit to solve this dilemma.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Hmm... Repeating a bit of what everybody has said.
Fanny has either made a doozy and uploaded her Art Nouveau tour on the wrong channel, or she doesn't really care.
Fanny created her Grand Tour of Nowhere to placate voices about too much traveling, also to cover her own polyester knicker'd arse.
However, that channel will never generate the same revenue as her main channel - it tanked, so did Travels with my Idiot Friend.
After her Winter of Ignorance in Japan, I don't really think Fanny cares anymore, she probably know deep down she can post her travels on her main channel, lose a few Patreon members and the sychophants will still shove their heads up her unwiped arse and she'll get the full revenue from that vlog.

Also, seeing her turn 180 on Art Nouveau is just too comical of damage control.
LOL, imagine saying to you best friend, that you don't really like Art Nouveau after they purchased an Art Nouveau house and graciously let you decorate on of their rooms.
What a fucking idiot!
Fanny, you are talentless, unartistic, shallow, hollow, devoid of any good taste and grace and you look like this! 👇
Curly Fanny.png

I will always remember Mmakhotso Moloi and Christope Faye.

• Heart

tuffiti

This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

fp.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Last nights vlog, nauseous beyond belief.

WTF was that jacket and how much £££

How much £££ did Trixie's little lot cost.

In 6 weeks she's fucking off again to Hampton Court.

How much £££ did they drop at the Ardmore shop, hideous stuff even if I do appreciate the workmanship.

All Marie gets is an overpriced canvas bag.

The channel has now become 'Tit and Tat go shopping'.

She was almost having a seizure with excitement of spending. Gross. They have dropped some serious wedge on this visit it's obscene.

Who thinks she's hankering for the Winnie and Piglet?

Pavlina, you utter fool.

WAKE UP CRAZIES AND PATREONS

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Fanny and Snorts treated Pavlina to a dental makeover in their thumbnail. How generous of them! :ROFLMAO:

pav's new teeth.jpg
pavlina.JPG

Bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow