Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
When Anna was talking about her wallpaper design for the dressing room, she mentioned having the paper professionally printed in England and perhaps exploring going into production of her designs for sale. Which is a natural progression and I’m sure it would be very successful.

My initial thought was why on earth she’d chose to take her design to an English company, as France isn’t exactly bereft of companies which produce exclusive wallpaper! Remembering that the Fleiries have used Farrow & Ball paint through the house (possibly a collab?), I wondered if there were ideas in the pipeline for Anna to work with F&B on wallpaper design. A quick visit to the F&B website and I discovered that they will be launching the Purnon collection! Based on wallpaper fragments discovered at Ch. Purnon.

Promo video for the project

There are F&B showrooms in Paris but I’m not sure if design and production in done solely in the U.K.

Swivelling back to Lalande, it must stick in SJ’s craw that her historically unimportant, falling down farmhouse has nothing to offer in the way of inspiration for wallpaper and/or fabric designs that could be billed the Lalande Collection.
I present to you The LaLand Collection

1716295135571.png
1716295150352.png
1716295180250.png
1716295205715.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Upper respiratory virus! Both my husband and I had it for weeks. His turned into pneumonia.
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
We've been complaining for a long time that Fanny hides her clothes, so we can't catch prices and models.

Fanny really made an effort this time to let us see the whole dress.
Screenshot_20240521_073916_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_074044_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_074303_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
Do you think the scene where they said the fox had come back and she, Amaury and Nati were looking for it, was staged? If so, everyone's in on the act.
Definitely staged. The chickens died 5/6 months ago. Now they’re all suddenly being stalked by the same fox. Foxy must hold a grudge against the chateau residents for some reason. Sounds like the plot to Jaws 3 or 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
Wow! I believe this is my first thread title! I must share the honor with the indomitable @graciemckitten, who first captured Lucie Vernay's treacherous CD comments for posterity. Gracie's eagle-eyed tenacity and tireless efforts in support of the cause continue to document--and meticulously analyze--the bizarre activities of the shittooverse, and she fills our own pages with life, love, and laughter. Thank you, @shatcho shiek, for selecting the thread title, and congratulations on your ascendancy to the VIP Lounge.

As always, my sincerest appreciation goes to the brightest star on our Tattle chapel ceiling, @ComtesseRose, who keeps us all on course. And, a great thank you to @tuffiti for gifting us each week with the patreon update. Now onward to Chelsea. ❤

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
He forgot a few hashtags.

#gay #straightforpay #wannabekept #lazy #goodfornothing #shopaholic #porcelainqueen #notalent #unskilled #noworkethic #uneducated #user

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Nobody wants a single bed & no space for two people’s clothes in that tiny closet. Paint the big bed white since you chose that ugly paper & you’re stuck with it. Stop letting Snorty decide he is an IDIOT! Stop jamming so much clutter in a room so people have room for their items.

Protect Ruby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I finally feel pushed to express my frustration at the disingenuous chatelaine. She knew she would get the yellow scarf if she hinted enough. And his fake attempts at affection for her made me cringe. I was once so supportive of them but I feel lied to. Not to mention the year of patronage towards the chateau renovation I have barely seen justified. I’m surprised she doesn’t feel more uncomfortable surrounded by other chateaux YouTube channels, progressing so much further than hers. I don’t believe the patrons agreed to their money going towards her travels and lifestyle, more so as she said, the renovation of the building for generations to come. Had to get that weight off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Grant is not enjoying this trip, there is no camaraderie or banter to be had. He has travelled to the other side of the world to lug books and furniture.

Fanny playing with time lines Natty and Amaury not filmed on the same day as Grant and Snorts trying to polish that turd of a bedroom. Funny she chose to decorate possibly the one room in the house that looked nice before. That wallpaper is horrible, horrible pattern, horrible colour. Painting the windows and skirtings boards in a match blue also a disaster. The room is a small rustic attic room treat it as such, she could possibly redeem it slightly with some rustic antique pine furniture, which looks good with blue, but in my opinion the wallpaper is all wrong. That ghastly Dad painting was laughable, Snorts is a twat. They feel now everything in the room has to be blue, it actually needs contrasting colour and texture and again the aisle is all wrong, They really have no idea and the notion they all hold Snorts up as a designer is so hilarious, he can't visualise or even hang a painting at the right height. They need some heavy wool based curtains at the window to add texture and turn down the twee meter, Christopher Farr has lovely fabrics. They are actually afraid of the wallpaper.

Now on this flog Fanny acts concerned about Leftalot and the fox, well the chickens were killed months ago and that spoilt little shit Ratso has been darting round free as a bird ever since, all for the camera that concern.

Fanny get 6 inches taken off your hair and find a new hairdresser -a middle parting with your vast forehead is not good.

75 E for a bit of egg salad with three pieces of asparagus, the world's smallest piece of haddock and that classic French dish of gnocchi and pesto. Seriously what the fuck. Only 4 guests this is a nonsense to pay someone to cook for so few people, Fanny should be cooking and servicing jumped up bitch. Yet Snorts the heinous little creep only buys dinners services of 20 or more- for Fanny him and their imaginary friends, because even guests aren't coming now. That table setting tonight was definitely Granny Caravan vibes an absolute horror show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Gahden greetings from Chelsea!
Wahdrobe selected by Phillip, then a morning constitutional followed by a spot of tea, the pahfect way to staht the day!
We're off to stroll the gahdens of Chelsea. To the envy of onlookers, we received a complimentary upgrade and skipped the queue!
The scent of lilac and primrose filled the air and a serenade of bahdsong welcomed us into this idyllic, privileged botanical paradise.
As we meandered the gently winding paths, we reminisced the halcyon pahst whilst curating the sanguine futcha. Life is good!
1716390066390.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pencil Pine Principessa

IMG_0325.jpeg

What in the entire world is THIS look now?
Nothing but a tacky tasteless linen-clad parasite

He looks like gay Charles Manson at a luau wearing an adult diaper ! 🌴 💩

Are there no full length mirrors at the dump?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahahhaha. Hollands next top model!! Instafamous!

What an absolute delusional twerp. He’s a rather gross balding man in his 20s in some kind of weird ‘relationship’ with a woman in her late 40s. One thing he is absolutely not is a model.

• Haha
  • Heart

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
The interior designer/ film and editing assistant said it took Grant THREE HOURS to take one bed apart! Well done Selmar you fixed those well😂.
What an utter waste of morale and time.
Snorts hair system is becoming more weird. Who only has hair that grows behind your ears? It looks absolutely ridiculous.
Twins? Separated at birth?

IMG_1033.jpeg

IMG_1034.jpeg

nahh, the dog is beautiful…

• Haha
  • Heart