The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God:
@rosariofernandez-rodriguez7122
4 hours ago
Philip look like Harrison Ford in Indianas Jones Movie…..enjoy your trip.View attachment 2936611View attachment 2936612
Whoever Rosario is (I suspect PhiPhi or Bubble Bubbie) she needs to start buying a better quality of dope. Or have a doctor check her med levels!
---
@rosariofernandez-rodriguez7122
Nurse nurse one‘s escaped again.
Madame how dare you make me spit Earl Grey all over my morning paper!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is about at grown up Fanny and Trixie are

1715774930222.png
1715774969849.png
1715775108134.png
1715775284526.png

He'll load that terrace up with tit until it falls off.

Greedy, selfish, over induldged and emotionally stunted duo as there ever was.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I cannot believe there was enough from room in the bolt hole for Stephanie, Phi Phi, and all of her memories of Daddy Derek and her grandmother.How many times does Stephanie calculatingly use her dead relatives to manipulate viewers into feeling sorry for the millionairee 50 year old little orphan princess in one video as well as trying to downplay the French apartment and why the con artist has not mentioned the apartment in the past 5 + years while she has been actively begging millions of euros/collars. Let’s count:
  1. She tries to minimize the value of the apartment by stating that her father paid $26,000 for the apartment, 25 years ago. $26,000 in 1999 is worth $48,743.29 today. Is she lying about the original purchase price? Probably, surprised she didn't say they purchased the apartment for 50 euros.
  2. She is out of content, she has no renovations or restoration to show with Patreon funding, and has to now introduce the apartment to viewers (that she hasn't mentioned in over 5.5 years that she has been ebegging) since she will nowhave to chase her aunt and uncle down at their new home in France to film content. She didn't give a tit about the area until her aunt and uncle purchased a home 15 minutes away from the apartment. Now, she has a storyline about her deceased grandmother, the sad little orphan princess, and a reason to harass her relatives in the area.
  3. She tries to say that she went with her parents regularly to the apartment. Her father died in 2009. She claims the reason she stopped going to the apartment was because her grandmother died in 2018 and "the last time she came to the apartment was for her funeral."
  4. She then makes a sad face, attempts to cry, and states she "didn’t have a heart to come back after that", so she has not returned to the apartment in six years and "that is why she has never brought you (beloved viewer/friend she has been fleecing for years with lies) before." See the emotional manipulation.
  5. Again,Stephanie had to come up with a reason to introduce the apartment, yet another piece of real estate for the supposedly destitute master beggar little orphan princess, so she can film the apartment, and the surrounding areas, to include her aunt and uncle’s new place, for content. She has nothing else to show and she has been spending all the patreon money for herself. She has to be careful formally acknowledging yet another asset, while she is hard core begging for millions of dollars in money.
  6. She then assures viewers that she is not wasteful because it has been used and she is so kind she lets friends stay at the apartment, mentioned Annnalise and her kids (to make her look like she likes children and to have a connection with Dan and his channel), Marie has been here a few times (last week when they all had to vacate the Dump for her music group and she had no where to go?), Dana, and even Mummy and Percy (when has that ever happened in the past 6 years). She later slips up and mentions renters who have stayed at the apartment. The apartment is regularly rented out for money. Whoops!
  7. She then states again, " It's just I haven't had the heart"........ but "since my aunt and uncle have moved to the south" she thought it was time to stay in the apartment so "she could see their house" and then she tries to act like she and phi phi are a real couple, by stating, "it was time for Philllip to come and discover the area." Remember 90% of these videos are scripted.
  8. She then claims, " I'm loving all these memories are flooding back, but not in a bad way, but in a very good way." More scripted emotional manipulation.
  9. " I can't believe I've stayed away all this time because I was scared of how I'd feel." It's good to be back and its great to be here.”
  10. She then insults Phillip by saying, "no flat is too small to make a dramatic table."
  11. Hoarder Stephanie mentioned they cleared out 20 years of crap left in the drawers at the apartment but still dealt with closets of Daddy Derek clothing at the Dump.
  12. Again, "I've forgotten how wonderful it was. I think it was too painful, the thought of coming back."
  13. She has to do a dead Daddy Derek comment about his paintings in the apartment.
  14. She shows a filthy, stained tablecloth and junk they are going to drop off for charity. She shows disgustingly lumpy gross pillows that people have been using at the apartment for years. She was donated the gross pillow to charity. What a witch, just like she tried to donate the old, dirty stained mattresses to charity instead of taking them to the tip.The Jarvis family is a filthy, dirty, nasty lot.
  15. She pretends she is thrifty by talking up the inexpensive plates purchased for the apartment.
  16. She goes on and on about Daddy Derek and her purchasing teacup, etc. and tries to maintain the Daddy Derek teacup theme in the apartment.
  17. She then does a disingenuous ad for an app game and say, "I've dragged myself away from the game because it is time for us to go."
  18. More emotional heartstrings manipulation. " I'm remembering all the food from my childhood."
  19. HUGE EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION AND BULLSHIT. I'm seeing this as starting afresh. This is a new life. I'm NO LONGER SCARED TO COME TO THE SOUTH OF FRANCE and I know I'll be coming here a lot more in the future to be near my aunt and uncle. " The fact that they have moved here is what has sort of unlocked my desire to return."
  20. They go junk shopping and Stephanie does a very hammy, over the top, scripted bit with a stuffed squirrel.
  21. She desperately attempts to portray the gruesome twosome as a couple..... we love .....we're looking for quite often we find things we love...She calls that creature "darling, and " my darling"
  22. Stephanie played her usual game of pretending to be thrifty at Emmaus, worrying over a 1 euro difference price, before selecting her 100th pitcher. It is the same bullshit show she has done over and over and over, every time they are at a store, brocante, auction, etc.
  23. She intentionally interejected a cutesy story (who knows it is was true.... probably not) about her biting the ends of bread off and her grandmother pretending that a mouse had eaten the bread on the way home from the bakery. She them talks about memories of food and her grandmother.
  24. Isabell and Stephanie are all over the comment section of the video. Stephanie is worried. She is interjecting official comments from the Château diaries channel and trying to peer as if she cares about her viewers and wants to interact with them. Of course, her fake account Caroline Gooder is also posting lots of comments. Grifters are going to grift.
  25. I do not believe that the apartment has been given to Stephanie yet. Isabell has showed up in the comments for this video and I think she is pissed that Stephanie is pretending the apartment is already hers. You don’t get between a Jarvis and their money/ property, that includes you to Stephanie. I believe the apartment is still her mother’s apartment, but Stephanie claims it as around just the same as Philip claims all of the Jarvis properties and possessions as his own.
  26. you could tell that Philip felt like he was slumming being in the small French apartment. He is such a loser. He couldn’t wait to go shopping. He just wants junk. 24 hours a day every day of the week. He has an obvious addiction to shopping, hoarding, alcohol, exercise, and work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Puppygate rumbles on with Lancelot wading in this morning on IG :
Don't know why but whenever (in moments of anger) I think of the shaggers (Dan and Cat), crusty, stinky new age travellers always spring to mind.

1715776056172.png
1715776108240.png
1715776170909.png

---
I can't wait to see Annalise's summer vacay photos with the boys on Instagram. 2 small boys in a one room appartement with all of Thrush's tat... it's going to be epic! Breakages and damage left, right and centre. There's a reason why those seaside apartments are only furnished with basic necessities.
Silly, they're the painting and decorating squad. Hope they make best use of the table cloths as dust sheets.

1715776767397.png
1715776923197.png
1715776939206.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
@ComtesseRose thank you again for keeping us rolling literally rolling on the floor with laughter!! Also thanks to all of you hags and trolls for keeping my spirits up for prayers for good thoughts for offers of lunch and drinks. I appreciate it more than you all know!!
As an only child SJ kinda does own all these properties. It’s not like her mother is going to leave them for Gerry she won’t claim him as blood relative! do not people get it that she is far from the poor princess that she claims and the chapel was just a scam to get more money that everything she does has been a planned scam! So her name is on it or her mother’s name is on it. It belongs to her.
1. London flat
2. Framingham home
3.Liar Land
4. SA beach house
5. Med apartment
Where there is smoke ….., I’m pretty sure there’s more homes out there or properties or rental places!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Have you noticed just how easily she's able to slowly drip feed her property portfolio info and no one has cottoned on.

1715777583025.png

Aha @mrsp67 you're on my wavelength. Thinking of you xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@ComtesseRose thank you again for keeping us rolling literally rolling on the floor with laughter!! Also thanks to all of you hags and trolls for keeping my spirits up for prayers for good thoughts for offers of lunch and drinks. I appreciate it more than you all know!!
As an only child SJ kinda does own all these properties. It’s not like her mother is going to leave them for Gerry she won’t claim him as blood relative! do not people get it that she is far from the poor princess that she claims and the chapel was just a scam to get more money that everything she does has been a planned scam! So her name is on it or her mother’s name is on it. It belongs to her.
1. London flat
2. Framingham home
3.Liar Land
4. SA beach house
5. Med apartment
6. Share in the granny house.
Where there is smoke ….., I’m pretty sure there’s more homes out there or properties or rental places!!
According to laws in France, she'd have a share in her granny house after her mum death. So, I've added that to the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As always, a huge thank you to @ComtesseRose for the new thread!

Y'ALL. This is laterally on topic, promise.

So I went to a local store called The British Isles yesterday, (why yes, I was picking up frozen cocktail sausage rolls for our High Tea/Afternoon Tea/Gentleman's Tea watch party for Bridgerton, why do you ask?)

The store has been there as long as this 50yo hag can remember, and it is a treasure trove of goodness.
www.britishislesonline.com

They carry everything from pawcelun to life sized cuts outs (as well as beautiful glass blown Christmas ornaments!) of the late Queen and new King, darling quirky handbags, tea, fine lawn nightgowns, you name it.

And guess what they stock, in this precious, well curated gem of a store...
100stars.JPEG

I have to say, the material was absolutely stunning and whisper light, perfect for our subtropical climate. It seemed well made, and I asked the woman checking me out if there have been any quality issues reported, and the gentleman who (owns? Buys for the store?) piped in to say that not only had there not been quality issues, but they consistently have to place reorders as the line sells so well. The $180 price tag was a bit much for me, but I legit am keeping the line in mind.

Sorry to disappoint but I thought the pieces I saw were gorgeous in person!

Also....

Does anyone have an amazing watercress sandwich recipe? I have never had watercress, so I am branching out with the menu!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Look Phi Phi!
When samone is talended, everything can pass (dresses, skirts, jewlery, make up, nail polish). Everithing! ❤

That's kind of what drives me wild. He has no talent except upstaging Fanny (running after the late chickens syndrome). She thinks giving him risible yet humiliating titles ("my filming and editing assistant", what human with any balls at all would accept such a dis?) gives him a bella figura, and he thinks driving his sugar mama's second-hand Porsche, imposing his non-existent taste in tablecloths, in snippy terms, on a €26K shithole which needs a new bathroom and kitchen, not following through on his shop, painting his nails and head, make him acceptable, much less attractive? Nothing he does or says is attractive.
What attracts a narc is your doormat qualities.
Now there's a talent.
She has said from her hospital bed he is the kindest person she ever met, a major narc supply requirement. It jibes with checklists for the narc supply candidate. What Pheeph glaringly does not have is the being a trophy partner -- my relative, a four- or five-time narc supply role-player, had elegant credentials (from a narc mentor and decades of hard work), no boundaries and a powerful connection need.
I think Pheeph has no boundaries (hence his slipping in to others' accents, clothes, cars, jewelry, pants, apartments, personnae), a powerful connection need (I still am not over the way he stroked his lady desk chair). The credential or trophy aspect of someone who, we decided, called himself Smol Puppy O Love, is entirely beyond me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
As always, a huge thank you to @ComtesseRose for the new thread!

Y'ALL. This is laterally on topic, promise.

So I went to a local store called The British Isles yesterday, (why yes, I was picking up frozen cocktail sausage rolls for our High Tea/Afternoon Tea/Gentleman's Tea watch party for Bridgerton, why do you ask?)

The store has been there as long as this 50yo hag can remember, and it is a treasure trove of goodness.
www.britishislesonline.com

They carry everything from pawcelun to life sized cuts outs (as well as beautiful glass blown Christmas ornaments!) of the late Queen and new King, darling quirky handbags, tea, fine lawn nightgowns, you name it.

And guess what they stock, in this precious, well curated gem of a store...View attachment 2937052

I have to say, the material was absolutely stunning and whisper light, perfect for our subtropical climate. It seemed well made, and I asked the woman checking me out if there have been any quality issues reported, and the gentleman who (owns? Buys for the store?) piped in to say that not only had there not been quality issues, but they consistently have to place reorders as the line sells so well. The $180 price tag was a bit much for me, but I legit am keeping the line in mind.

Sorry to disappoint but I thought the pieces I saw were gorgeous in person!

Also....

Does anyone have an amazing watercress sandwich recipe? I have never had watercress, so I am branching out with the menu!
In UK, usually, the watercress are used 3 ways, salad, soup or in egg salad sandwiches. I had never had watercress before moving to UK. I like it in salad personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
According to laws in France, she'd have a share in her granny house after her mum death. So, I've added that to the list.
has been a planned scam! So her name is on it or her mother’s name is on it. It belongs to her.
1. London flat
2. Framingham home
3.Liar Land
4. SA beach house
5. Med apartment
6. Share in grandmother’s house after death of isabelle
7. Framlingham garage/ Gerry’s office and business/ mummy owns the building.
https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...-is-really-bad-with-money.37080/post-13840885

8 does she own any of Pott’s property purchased in South Africa or does she have an interest in the Ollie home in Spain?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In UK, usually, the watercress are used 3 ways, salad, soup or in egg salad sandwiches. I had never had watercress before moving to UK. I like it in salad personally.
I have never heard of it with egg, and I have plenty of those! And I bought two bunches, thinking it would be wimpy, so some will go in salad as well.

Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The prancing twerp lording it in a bedsit marina-view studio apartment is beyond my wildest dreams as a form of entertainment. Who has ever agonised about a tablecloth for a tiny table, to the point of getting huffy about the fabric (which was perfectly okay seersucker) of one. Then, predictably, trying out combinations of china. It’s just not normal. No sane person behaves like that.

As @JackSpratt said, he behaved like a tomcat marking his territory - but, rather than “spraying” (apologies for the imagery that might conjure up), he was staking his claim via his peculiar, unhealthy obsession with accessories and cupboard reorganisation. Too much effort, though, to return the bed to its sofa state during the day.

Lord knows what lies ahead with the taxidermed squirrel.

I’d love to know why those cheapo blue stemmed glasses are broken so frequently. They must get through them by the dozen.

How much of the deli supper did Philip eat? I can’t believe he’d even attempt a taste of the stuffed squid.

Lunatics, the pair them.

@ComtesseRose thank you for continuing to keep the good ship M.V. Chateau Diaries under sail with a new thread!
They break all the time because the Princess can’t afford large rugs for her home with either stone or tile floors. Drop it once, bye bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread as usual and to @TorontoGWM you ledgend for nming it.

I'm 4 min in and she's ticked me off already. Didn't all of our parents buy a 'bolt hole' appartment in a prime location in the South of France? Saying it like it's common practice plus mocking that fact it's so small. Prime example of a spoiled bratt.

That pompous hole has been in the place not even 24hrs and has already begun to offload things bought over the years (I wonder how Mummy feels about this) and replace with his. He'll be abe to go mental buying stuff for the terrace next. Like the proverbial Tom Cat pissing on everything to mark his territory. :sick: 🤬 God he's insufferable, making snide comments about a place that's not even his. bleeping hell first world problems and all, get the smelling salts, the table cloth is too small.

More stuff from Emmaus 🤦‍♀️, what about bringing down some bits that are going in the storage containers or things you had in the gift grab.

I couldn't imagine Mr Spratt spending hours trying out table cloths and rearranging glasses in kitchen cupboards. Keep convincing yourself Steffie he's straight.

Simone's thinking 'yessssss, finally got rid of those glasses'

ps. I had those plates and the sunflower cups about 30 years ago from Whittards of Chelsea.
---
I bring to you from The Gibbon's FB group

Winner of stupid comment of the day with regards the South of France 'Bolt Hole' goes to.........🏆🥈🥁

Sue Tzu
They should renovate that place.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In other news Sarah and Steve are getting married, before Fanny and Trixie. Bet she didn't get a Mentos engagement ring.
Those plastic storage and juice containers were not 6+ years old. I bet Annalise bought them for picnics with the kids because she goes every year donchaknow...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.