The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all cookies and cream now squirrel boy...but how do you pay for your fancy car when sugar puss kicks you out or she marries you and bites the dust? If ( and that's a big IF) you end up with the properties how do you pay for their upkeep? Renting out dusty stuffed kitsch holes? Like Dan's puppy gate- Ignorance is bliss!! Thanks, Comtesse 🌹, Toronto and tuffiti ⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some graphic experts here?

How much do you have to alter a pic, that it won’t show up when using Google reverse pic search?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why Stephanie & Philip want to keep it a secret, I think it’s pretty obvious that he wants to use the thrift store squirrel taxidermy as the topper for their wedding cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I didnt think they could get worse.... but they did. That bad taxidermy???? More crap to fill up the studio. An engagement present??? They brought from the farmhouse?? Also "Daddy" bought the studio not Mummy and Daddy. Strange paintings, not the usual style. And no patio furniture??? For 20 years???? You know they never get rid of anything... Fanny and Nick used to sleep in the bunk beds??? They were a couple then??? And for heavens sake, get a proper shower installed, cheap ass.
Did pervy Daddy buy the flat to frequent the famous naturist and swinging resort at Cap D'adge?? Of course he did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
From personal experience, I know there is no timetable or template for grief, and nobody reacts in the same way. However, I simply cannot abide someone using their experience to capitalise on it. Stephanie has used her father’s death as a prop since the beginning of Chateau Diaries. She is now doing the same thing with her grandmother’s memory. It’s vile. Manipulative. Calculated. And numbskull fans lap it up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
If Stephanie purchased the Porsche surely she would have listed it as a working vehicle for the chateau bnb and her production company which produces the vlogs. So I wonder if it is owned/registered to the business. Therefore all the servicing costs can be claimed. Not sure how Philip would pay to maintain such a vehicle.

Dear Philip
Read Great Expectations and get an understanding of caring for an Aged P (parent/Stephanie) and the need to secure “portable property”. Dickens’ lesson was all about thinking ahead. Talk Stephanie into doing up the French and London flats so if you secure one of them, it’s habitable. Come on mate think ahead - she is going to screw you and your dad over eventually- so start securing portable property - not plates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I had a bit of time on hand and decided to catch up on TCD. Well, seeing the tumbnails, I decided against it. I watched The Pethericks instead.

I know some of you are hating on them after Billy's church thieving tour, but boy did I enjoy watching them preparing the chateau for their dad's 80th B-day which is in A MONTH time! They started a month in advance! It made ever fiber in my body happy 🤣 Luna20 approves!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thands for the new thread @ComtesseRose ✨✨✨

You guys are cracking me up on this thread, I just love the comments and how you can make it funny when it’s really a serious topic re her grifting. Everything they do has a funny side because you can’t believe how stupid they are
and their followers are so dumb too. I know she’s not stupid because she’s getting money for nothing but then she does something like a pretend engagement with a dumbarse 27 year old and you have to wonder where her brain is.

Please keep up the good work tattlers and cheers to Lancelots instagram account too 😻😻😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Look Phi Phi!
When samone is talended, everything can pass (dresses, skirts, jewlery, make up, nail polish). Everithing! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wait to see Annalise's summer vacay photos with the boys on Instagram. 2 small boys in a one room appartement with all of Thrush's tat... it's going to be epic! Breakages and damage left, right and centre. There's a reason why those seaside apartments are only furnished with basic necessities.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SPOILER ALERT: Clara posts.

Clara posts on grandmither and French apartment;

I don't know what happened to Isabelle and Chantal Jarvis' mother Paulette's property in the south, after she was committed in a carehome at the end of her life. I do know Isabelle has an apartment of her own in Cap d'Agden, which was close to her mothers...she is the owner of that apartment and it's not shared with her siblings.

SJ also likes to refer to her mothers houses in South Africa and the south of France as ‘hers’, what they eventually probably will be.

Gracie : Grandmother was not the loving character Stephanie portrays in her scripted storyline. Stephanie is faking/exaggerating, her sadness over the death of her grandmother for manipulation purposes for her YouTube channel. She just switched from winning all the begging she can get out of the daddy, Derek, death, and now his turn to milking the death of her grandmother over six years ago. So predictable. Stephanie is out of continent and has to establish a link to the community near her aunt and uncle’s new house so she can continue to use them for content and is emphasizing a connection with Cuz so if Cuz moves to the south of France, Stephanie will go to the apartment and harass the family repeatedly to get content for videos in the future.

Stephanie has not returned to the apartment because she thinks it’s beneath her. It is not because of such extreme grief that she’s had for the past six years over the passage of her grandmother, who spent the last portion of her life in a nursing home. It’s all made up bullshit to make viewers to feel sorry for the 50 year old little orphan princess. Such bullshit.

She did a couple of years ago, when her eyesight was already as bad. She would pick up her mother in the south of France when she was still alive to spend the summer at LaLa. Quite a character, SJ's grandmother, although I've never met her the reputation preceded her. When Isabelle introduced Percy the grandmother said to her: 'And how are you going to hold on to this one?'... You would think some self knowledge would run in the family with a sharp observer like that, but unfortunately...

The house of her grandmother is in Bézier and since her passing probably now shared with the rest of Isabel's siblings, but that's my guess, no real knowledge. Isabel however also owns an apartment in Agde, close to Bézier, that they usually rent out through an agent. She and Percy would go there when her mother was still alive to spend some private days. No clue if they still hang onto it. SJ would pretend to have 'forgotten' all about this property, find keys in her desk and then make a casual remark about 'her apartment at the Mediterranean'.

There was a picture of her grandmother with either Frank or Ivo, who are tall Dutch guys. It was hilarious to see how tiny the old hag's mother really was. Fierce and ferocious though, no match for either SJ or IJ.

Mamina (SL's name for her grandmother) was a very fierceful woman. Even when she suffered from dementia, SJ and IJ were both scared to death of her. She could decimate and humiliate both women with just one sharp remark.

The apartment is most definitely not the grandmother's, but IJ's. She wanted a place close to her mother for when she visited, without having to stay somewhere less private. Since the grandmother died, nobody has been to the apartment. The only thing SJ likes about it is the money it will make once it's sold

A few refresher Clara posts about Mummy since Mummy is supposed to return to the dump within the next month:
I can guarantee if you ever meet IJ in person, you will lose all faith in the goodness of mankind. How anyone would survive that kind of evil is one of the biggest mysteries tom me. Her own mother, SJ's grandmother used to warn everybody for IJ's malice.

It is my understanding Stephanie Jarvis' B&B will stay "open" this year but will be mostly empty when "fully booked", as her mother Isabelle has insisted she needs a legal smokescreen for all their shadiness to stay hidden. With the structural problems blocking all expenditure on renovations (even the fake ones or I should say, most importantly the fake ones) she can't afford to take down the other "business" as well. Isabelle knows all about this because this is how she spend her own life dealing and wheeling.

Make no mistake: Isabelle Jarvis does indeed read here and knows exactly what we are talking about. Other than the insane chatelaine herself, the mother does know right from wrong but chose to walk the fallacious path for most of her life and has a strong desire to stay in control and ahead of what's coming. Stephanie Jarvis' tactic is still to (pretend to) ignore most of what we are saying, but her mother's inquisitive nature can't agree: she needs to know what we are talking about. Oh, and she does has a sense of humor, but always at somebody else's expense. She truly is a foul, despicable person.

This stood out to me too as the biggest middle finger Isabelle Jarvis could grub, not to her daughter but to us all, the ones who know better and see her for the b*tch she is. Even if she would have a choice, Isabelle Jarvis would still choose any lie over the truth because she's convinced it will benefit her more. I have seen her being confronted in public by her daughter, who knows what a conniving lying piece of tit her mother is and who finds extreme enjoyment in exposing her and poke fun of her, and still defend the most silly lies as being the whole truth and nothing but. That woman literally has nothing to lose, all her life has been build on scams and lies, the worst one being her air of honorability. She was ready to shove her own mother into that crumbling bread oven at the HMN and light the fire herself, she hated her that much. I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis recognizes that feeling.

She does not. Isabelle Jarvis does not have any control over her daughter nor her behavior, despite the optics pointing in a different direction. With her flawed upbringing of her unwanted child she is to blame for most of Stephanie Jarvis' dysfunctional love and laughter schemes, but she realized a long time ago it was too late to correct her in any way. That ship has sailed and we all know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh my goodness! I really didn't think it could get as tacky as a disco ball in a drinks cabinet, but there you have it. Let's make 95% of our 12 minute "we're getting married" announcement be a promotional video with a grifted pergola that looks like it will blow over in a normal rainstorm.

Congratulations to the Shreks! Not on your upcoming nuptials, but on the fact that you've outdone yourself on the "how tacky can we possibly be?" meter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I watch these two youtube knitters in Norway -- Arne and Carlos. They mentioned they could not get their dogs neutered as it was illegal in their country,

I found this online: In Norway routine neutering is downright illegal meaning that around 99% of all dogs in Norway are left intact.
I cannot wrap my head around that one...
That's because Norway got very strict laws regarding animals. They must all be microchipped. Makes it easy to know who the owner is. Breeders are responsible for health and fitness for the animals they sell. And there are no stray dogs in Norway( according to the gov). Also, when I meant strict laws, someone that is not responsible with their animals, i.e. cruelty can go to prison for up to 3 years + fines + denied the rights to own any animals for a determined period of time for example. Also, they are only 5millions peoples in a relatively large country (compared to UK for example) so it makes it "easier to control".
As for the neutering, it depends the mentality of the country a lot, laws are different now but I remember veterinarians coming over to Quebec from France (I worked for one) and they had at the time(35years or so ago) the mentality that only the female dogs/cats should be neutered and not the males.
As for the muscles mass, it is not that important in Ratso tbh. It is more important in a working breed that will be use to work i.e. pulling sled for example. But otherwise, it is mainly because the owner wants to have a "chest" more developed on "usually" guard dogs to make them look more imposing. There are not enough research done up to now to say that neutering has any significance in the muscles mass, there must be some as it is the testosterones that is removed in the case of male dogs. But, there are not enough data to date. Although, there are data that shows an animal neutered is more docile and more turned toward the humans owners than other dogs when neutered. ;)

Personally, I think unless there are no more animals in shelters, every dogs and cats should be neutered.

And, as always, thank you @ComtesseRose and @tuffiti ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
200w (3).gif

BJJ looking rough.png

200w (6).gif

smolpuppyolove1051
2 minutes ago
You may be able to use the small tablecloths on the terrace outdoor table at some future time

isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
The outdoor furniture needs changing quite often

isabellejarvis7805
2 hours ago
Yes it has been the plan for many years!!!!

isabellejarvis7805
1 hour ago
It needs a make over the last one was years ago!

annaliseprice
4 hours ago
Mine and the boys favourite place

TheChateauDiaries
5 hours ago
Thankfully it’s not for us, but I’m not allowed to say who he bought it for

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.