Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Monty has two female gardeners assisting him. I can't remember if he said they were part time or full time.

@Just Grift Wood I actually have two Ben Pentreath books, moving back and forth I sometimes forget what I've got.
English Houses - Inspirational Interiors From City Apartments to Country Manor Houses.
English Decoration -Timeless Inspiration for the Contemporary Home.
I highly recommend both of them.
ahh thanks I will get the first one I don't have that. I love the one I have got

• Heart
Reactions: 15

C'est moi

VIP Member
I know many of us found ol’ Fanny Flasher from watching DIY and renovation vloggers. Do any of you subscribe to French artist PaulyGones? He does whole house renos that often include his Rube Goldberh-esque touches. He’s very talented, creative and actually finishes projects. He doesn’t post often or regularly but he’s always interesting. You’ll need subtitles if you’re not fluent in the language.

Just watched a bit. He has a great sense of humour.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
With all this grifting and the lies and cheating, Lalande really became a haven for the outsiders, the unwanted.

Makes me wonder when Gil Ofarim will get there, both parties could benefit and learn from each other.

(For those two people who do not know him: a German Jewish singer, accused a hotel of antisemitism. 2 years later confessed his lies. Was ordered to pay 10000 euros, which he still didn’t.)

IMG_4989.jpeg

• Wow

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
1. we know Stephanie made up the tale about a Fox cleaning out the henhouse.
2. Stephanie has planted comments in the CD comment section stating that a fox would never attack a tiny dog like.Ratso. Not true. Ratso is tiny and within the size of white range of an animal targeted by foxes. Also, a fox may also defend itself against an aggressive high prey tiny dog like Ratso.
3. Ratso still at risk of being attacked by peacocks, Eagles, hawks, owl, kicked by a pissed off sheep, attacked by larger dog, etc.
FOX ATTACKS DOG APPROXIMATELY SAME SIZE AS RATSO.

The fox lunges at the dog and then rebounds off the patio before chasing her onto the grass.Jackaranians are a crossbreed known for their inquisitive and alert nature. They measure up to 10 inches tall and weigh between six and 14 pounds.

Once there, the fox pins down the tiny 'jackaranian' and repeatedly bites and claws at her as she struggles to get away.

When it seems that the fox has completely overpowered Roxy, Mrs Carroll's husband Kenny comes rushing from the house screaming and waving his hands to break the pair up. Watch video below.

When it is a rat-dog, you cannot blame the fox for thinking it is food.

That's not a fox attacking the small dog - it is clearly a dog with a collar on.

• Heart
A bit off topic but for anyone who watches the Escape to the Dream channel - what happened to the older man who used to feature - was it Tony? I have not seen him in any videos lately.

Reactions: 14

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Piglet is 5000 pounds, $ 6,371.83 hot cast
cold cast 1500 pounds, $ 1,911.55

View attachment 2954892

Pooh is 13,000 pounds, 16,566.75
Cold cast 2500 pounds, $3,185.91

View attachment 2954891

The 2 sculptures hot cast total 18,000 pounds, $22,938.58 plus delivery.
The 2 sculptures cold cast total 4,000 pounds, $ 5,097.46 , plus delivery p, so probably $6,000 minimum.
Neither price includes taxes,
She'd be probably also have to buy Christopher Robin who was standing on the bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Fromthenorth

That's not a fox attacking the small dog - it is clearly a dog with a collar on.
She put 3 links, the first link is the attack with the fox, the second one is the one you see a big dog and the third one is not a video but a list of how when and why. ;)

Reactions: 10