Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pyke

VIP Member
Brico order for Chicken Coop of a few concrete blocks, cement and a few planks of wood AS IF there was any delay in the order,they only ordered it last week. Why lie ???
Snorts shirt was a table cloth at one guest dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

KitKat_theNewRat

With FRK threatening on insta that we will see the dishes for the guests only in the vlog, I'm assuming the vlog schedule for the foreseeable future will be:
1. Random travel vlog by Steph that nobody cares about
2. Marie awkwardly announcing her food to the guests
3. Grant moving boxes
4. Repeat

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Grant's snarky comment to the twerp about having stuff in his toes and "clenched in his bum too." In other words, if you want this done, pull your finger out and give me a hand with this.
Some of those comments about the mythical fox are just crazy - Fanny should arm herself with a gun on her walks :eek: or FRK could cook the fox🤮

Still, good news that FRK and Grunt have earned themselves a day trip in the Porsche.

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 04.21.42.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 04.22.39.png

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 04.23.55.png

• Haha

Ladeda1957

Well I found the Patreon vlog utterly boring and stopped halfway through, maybe go back later when I feel like being tortured (I am cranky today I have an infected tooth which is causing me some pain and just started antibiotics).

I am an arrive on time person, can’t help it even if I start getting ready hours before I just always get to a place in time lol My cousin is an arrive early person which can be up to one hour before appointment times, she really shits people with this too early approach, needs to be a happy medium 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

I think Pavlina is arriving back because she needs $, Franny needs content and Marie needs some help with the 4 dinners she cooks two nights a week 😂

I’ve just rewatched the Brideshead Revisited movie and I’m starting to think this is how Stephanie wants to live her life, house parties, multiple residents in different locations, lots of alcohol, clothes and travel. Very 1920’s flapper lifestyle and we all know Snorts can do the Charleston 😂🤣😆

• Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
When you read the comments on YouTube, one must think that Lalande is in the deepest jungle of South America with all these deadly animals around the chateau.

Pleeeeese be extra careful when going out with Lancelot, maybe you can buy an armor from a museum or castle and Aumary will magically transform it into a dog armor.

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
This vlog was another laugh track from the first to the last minute. The self-proclaimed highly skilled interior designer can try on all the furniture in the universe, but unless the wallpaper is changed, it will continue to cause eye cancer. I thought the room was a staff room? Why two beds? Throw one out and make a small seating area and then there's room for a wardrobe. The two jumping jacks not only lack taste but also logical thinking. I'm sure now all sorts of furnishings will be bought for the room and in three months it will be redecorated again and everything will end up in the container. But anyway, it's all just for content.

The table setting is leaning more and more towards the farmhouse style, which doesn't go well with the porcelain. I don't understand the system with different flower arrangements in different sizes and styles anyway. But how could I, I'm not a florist.

Her lie about the fox will bite her hard in the ass. If she continues to let Ratso roam free, it will bring her a lot of criticism. And none of the lazy asses are willing to take him for a walk on a leash several times a day.

What special building material is needed for a chicken coop that justifies a 5 month delay in delivery? Can't she even think of better lies? I don't appreciate this lack of creativity, it always makes me feel so under-challenged.

As always, this vlog was not informative, not inspiring and certainly not educational.

But the question that really bothered me was: Why did the dessert look like placenta? Disgusting.
This woman gives my arse the headache with all the utter shite she spews.

Why is it noone else has any trouble having materials delivered and why do these crazies bloody believe her every word.

Also what's she building for these next batch of chickens with all those breeze blocks .....a bunker?!
1716293905136.png

I mean can you imagine her going to the Mayor to tell him she's got a fox roaming her however many acres property. There won't just be one will there she owns a fucking forest. They'll laugh in her face instead of behind her back this time. All their suspicions will be verified that the whole place is inhabited by a boat load of immature social misfits.

If she's that bothered (she's not we all know this) get the local Chasse in, they'll have a field day killing anything that moves and then see how popular that makes her with her adoring fans.

It's called nature, foxes/pine martens kill and IF it was the fox, then shame on her for bad animal management and not makng sure the birds were in a safe enclosure. IF it was the dog then that idiot of a woman Marie must have stood there like a dumb mute and watched it happen rather than get in there and drop kick the bloody dog over the fence and out of the way.

They all make me sick. Not one person in that shithole ever takes any responsibility.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago
I am from America, so I realize I do not know the customs of other countries. I do not understand how it is that so many people give Stephanie & Phillip so many gifts wherever they go. NOT criticizing. Could some one let me know?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account, Philip strikes again. What an overblown ego. He is also a pathological liar. No wonder his parents refuse to be seen or heard on video in his presence.
@LaReynedEpee
29 minutes ago
A channel showing products gives a retailer worldwide exposure, free advertising. Would any of us know of Ardmore otherwise?
---
I wish I never heard of Ardmore, that shit is ugly

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Well well, the design experts (I use that term with utter contempt and sarcasm) couldn't see that vast old mirror was totally at odds with the room, if they had any design skill they would never have moved it up there. Fanny is such an unconfident designer she feels everything in the room needs to be blue. Daddy's painting remains when it is a jarring mess. That room is frightful. Grant has even been rendered mute he is over it and not enjoying his trip.

She promises the kitchen tiles after moving out the chimney breast. The whole kitchen needs a redesign and renovating not just more destruction.

The chapel restorer is polite but he definitely thinks Fanny is going to gaudy on the chapel and I agree, the nouveau riche little gypsy princess wants it to be brand new, because she has no interest in restoration.

The irony her and Snorts have no interest in being outdoors, don't as much pull a weed, plant a plant and they're off to Chelsea.

They have the whole of London at their feet, a foodie heaven and every time it is fish and chips that they can make at La Lande. The table setting they are uptight, affected , boring twats.

No MarIE, no Amaury, no Natti, mute disenchanted Grant, and a spot the gardener. I loved when she said "every day I wake up I look at Amaury's counter." well she certainly hasn't cooked because she has probably been at the Chateau less than 2 weeks this year

• Heart

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
As of my post here, Fanny's misplaced vlog on Chateau Laurens has a staggering number of thumbs-down dislikes: 764.

This may be a record. The figure constitutes 10% of all 'like/dislike voters' (the likes + dislikes; or 6881+764=7645). No wonder the dump crew is working overtime in the comments section.

thumbs down.JPG

🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
I can’t sleep at the moment so I watched tonight’s effort. Skipped through most of the bedroom faffing and chapel so all that was left was grant having to move a mirror and ratso annoying Thor. Thor finally had enough and chased Ratso away.
Just look at the way Grant is looking at Philip.
Look at all that crap in the yard. It is starting to look like Annalise and Dan's property. What a dump.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
If they cram enough crap on the table, no one may notice how little food there is on the plate.
One asparagus stem, three free wild asparagus stems, one pea shoot, one lettuce leaf, a paring of carrot and one daisy! Served with…one and a half quails egg and some green stuff.
Etc.
Exactly what was the total cost of Fanny’s outfits in that one vlog. Designer shoes included.
Fanny needs a wet fish slap.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

billybudd

VIP Member
That outfit of SJ's is sooooo unflattering. I was wearing similar back in the early 1980's. Wasn't flattering on me back then either. 🤣🤣🤣. With all the cash she spends on high priced clothing she could easily ask for advice from a personal stylist, and no Jansen, that does not include you.
I still think the best 80s look was the more pastel shots of I Wanna Dance With Somebody. I even like the Louis Quatorze 'do. Love you, Whitney.
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.15.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.21.13 AM.png

---
I am old enough to remember the randy vicar, his organza sunscreen blazer from Walmart, and Pheeph's fawning interest.
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 11.35.49 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Given the chicken massacre and desire to get more chickens, why has there not been building of the chicken chateau that was talked about since December??? Wouldn’t this be the perfect time…the perfect opportunity to rationalize the expense?

They can’t even be bothered.yet there’s plenty of time and money to travel and shop.

• Sad
  • Angry

graciemckitten

VIP Member
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
That is 5 hours away by car to that area of France. I know. I see beautiful tall display cases for the Lalande china room and there is no way to ship them easily. Michael doesn't drive
---

I am so tired of seeing Stephanie posting snarky comments about Michael P. not being able to drIve. She has mentioned this over and over and over again in various comment sections, when it has been unnecessary. Sorry he wouldn’t agree to be your gay fake boyfriend and you got stuck hiring the lazy, universally loathed, gay sex pest, porcelain fondler, and shopping addict Snorts.

I wish Michael would secretly get his drivers license, and drive over to the dump unannounced, and suddenly appear staring thru the kitchen wIndow from the courtyard and scare the crap out of her one day, or jump out of the back of an Amazon delivery truck in the Dump courtyard, startling her so she drops her favorite porcelain tea cup full of hot tea, or throws a big pie in her face.🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

• Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I bet Windy wished she hadn't gone on the defense Linda Lord has back up

Kelly Joyce
Linda Lord It is bad and going off the rails. Less and less shown of the crumbling Chateau. Redo of rooms already finished? Loads of travel and shopping! Not a good look!!!

Windy's reply
Kelly Joyce the rooms that are being re done are those which need structural work . Some rooms had a quick makeover when Steph first bought but now need proper consideration. Stephanie has a priority restoration list but also smaller manageable jobs that can be done too. Redecoration is not the same as restoration and would not come from the restoration fund set up .

You go Kelly, her reply

Lovely of you to defend them because not many of the loyal "in house" fans are left

Linda as back up

Exactly!!!!!!

All the other nutters loved it .......tossers

• Haha
  • Heart