The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how appetizingly she describes her work of picking garnishes from the gaahhhden.....yum!
Her descriptions just make me want to eat there! Her skin gets itchy and she's patting herself on the back for not poisoning her guests! Win-Win!!!

(Sadly, she has zero passion for what she's doing. None!)

View attachment 2938020
Wow. So this is the Lalande murder mystery. Poisoned by GARNISH and crayonned wallpaper seams.
---
I’m sure you’re not in the market for a career change, but if you were I would seriously suggest a fulfilled living life coach. I would happily engage you to overhaul my life spaces. Your post is a recipe for simply, satisfying living.
Oh I'd love to overhaul your spaces, papi. We'll start with four or five late Andre Leon Talley caftans, knockoffs of his Balenciaga, Gucci and Diane von Furstenberg originals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
After that fairy tale, I'm more than ever convinced that Ratso was the culprit. Marie took him out in the garden and he took the chicken out why couldn't they tell her that something was wrong with the chicken if it was a fox- she isn't an 8-year-old, oh well...it didn't put her off shopping though lol

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
After that fairy tale, I'm more than ever convinced that Ratso was the culprit. Marie took him out in the garden and he took the chicken out why couldn't they tell her that something was wrong with the chicken if it was a fox- she isn't an 8-year-old, oh well...it didn't put her off shopping though lol
I wonder if she’s a tattler, no one else has been chatting about the hens and ratso killing them

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Saw a reference to a new unflattering review on the other chateau discussion site ( thank you contributor) so I pulled up the review before Fanny got it deleted.
Enjoy the review of their stay from hell at the holiday from hygiene dump. It appears Stephanie needs to stay at her Dump and clean, as well as breaking out her stash of very expensive new towels, likely locked up in her apartment, instead of shopping, traveling, and vacationing nonstop. She is aware of a dirty, filthy, dismal condition of the dump, and the sub standard service. She just doesn’t care.

We knew the expensive new towels were not going to make it to the guest rooms. They are all in Stephanie‘s room. I bet none of the new expensive sheets made it to the guest rooms. Stephanie‘s old expensive sheets are probably being used in the guest rooms.

mrsjones815 wrote a review Apr 2024
Cheltenham, United Kingdom64 contributions62 helpful votes

A cold and dirty room.
Where to begin.
Towels !!! I have resisted writing a review until by chance I watched a snippet of Chateau Diaries which features life at the chateau. They were celebrating the arrival of beautiful big white Yves Delorme bath towels for their guest rooms. How unfortunate for us they were not in our bathroom when we stayed. Instead we were given four small towels in horrid colours that according to the chateaux owner Stephanie on today’s vlog, were 20 years old. I can believe it Stephanie. Worse, these towels do not get changed during your stay. In our case 3 nights. Given there was no heating in our room or anywhere in the chateau and literally no where to hang the towels in the bathroom we could not get them to dry. There was quite some surprise when we asked for dry towels.

Whilst dwelling on the bathroom the only complimentary toiletries were a tiny bar of soap. Any other toiletries were left from previous guests. How disgusting.

To say the room called Bon Maman was tired is an understatement. I can forgive that to some extent but it’s hard to forgive the thickest of dust underneath the entire bed. This was visible sitting on the sofa across from the bed. Initially I thought it was a shadow but put my finger on the floor to discover it rally was thick dust which must have been there for months. Perhaps not too surprising as the rooms are not serviced at all during your stay with the exception of emptying the waste bin. No bed making or bathroom or bedroom cleaning at all. Apparently this is because they’re a b and b not a hotel. Seriously???

I made Stephanie aware of the thick dust under the bed in a subsequent email. She didn’t respond.
The price was 870 Euros for three nights including a very simple, very basic breakfast.

I have never paid 290 Euros per night for a room with no heating in late October, with no toiletries, horrid towels etc. I also haven’t mentioned the flies that kept flooding into the room through a door off the bathroom. The staff knew of the issue before our visit and occasionally came to hoover them out.

Apparently all of the above is acceptable because you get to have dinner with Stephanie (for an additional 75 euros pp for a three course set meal which was very very average
)

This review won’t bother Stephanie as she told me she hadn’t read Tripadvisor for over a year. She will continue to focus on pulling in the literally thousands of euros from her vlogs. Based on her figures of how many patrons she has and the minimum subscription fee she’s earning 250,000 euros just from that never mind the almost daily vlogs

I just wish that my husband and I had not contributed to her pot.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Fox attacks happen. A normal person would have just addressed it. She didn't care about the chicken and her latest *it- hurt- so- much* blah blah about everything is pissing me off!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I have now had chance to see FRKs instagram.
Apart from the blue flower which is speedwell.
The yellow flowers look like buttercups?They are definitely poisonous.
Years ago during an elementary school field trip to Sutter's Mill (California gold rush), a tour guide pointed out local plants the native Americans ate. One of the plants was the california buttercup. The stems, when crunched have a sour/sweet candy flavor. Ever since, whenever I'm hiking or in the wild and see buttercups, I'll pick a couple and munch the stems.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We have watched Ratso chase birds, peahens, and peacocks on camera. We have seen Ratso try to lunge at the chickens and the two roosters, who ultimately turned up dead. We have heard Marie remark about the peacocks losing their feathers because of Ratso And have seen the peacocks and peahens immediately fly to the closest and highest porch they can locate after they spot Ratso loose in the courtyard.

Ratso killed them. Always remember that Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological, liar and lies every day, all day. No exceptions. She is not trustworthy in any way, shape, or form. She is a greedy con artist who has grifted well over $1 million thru her mountains of lies and ongoing deceit/scams/ unfulfilled promises/ fake storylines.

Stephanie believes that that she is accountable to no one for anything. She is the best, prettiest, and most filler stuffed 50-year-old little orphan princess in the world with a gay fake fiancé on the payroll and is a legend in her own mind . She will never admit that improperly supervised and negligently cared for Ratso killed the birds, just like she has refused to admit that she purchased the Porsche.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Today's Patreon flog:

View attachment 2939800

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.
thank you @tuffiti for sharing the Patreon flog. Hinge and Bracket are ridiculous - her throwing out telephone numbers of restoration costs - prefixed by ‘it was only ‘ or ‘such a bargain’ when she refers to anything decorative that was her current purchase and penchant (ie bedroom panelling) which is always completely unnecessary. Look how resourceful and thrifty she is - it would be €12,000 (€12,000 echoes Trixie as though he’s used to dealing with sums like that) but look how she’s saved everyone €8,000 by going for the unnecessary carved panels which patreon Bonnie discovered.

To have a reno project the size of that at LalaLand and harp on about wallpaper incessantly shows how superficial and idiotic she is. The bones of the dump continue to creak and sway along with those in the chapel (oh the damp is worse than ever …) yet she informs everyone she’s saving some worthless 1960’s wallpaper behind the new panelling. Girl, your house is falling down …. That paper ain’t gonna survive, even if it’s behind wood. And anyway, who even cares, now or in the future ? If it matters that much, save a 12” x 12” piece of it and frame it. Job done.

Obviously she drops in casually that ‘this or that’ isn’t included in the chapel costs …signalling to crazy fans Get Your Cheque books Out ! Gangsta Grannies hear this and because they speak her lingo, immediately send her more dosh.

The gruesome twosome cannot conceal their glee. Fanny sounds manic knowing she has a whole load more money on the way - She has the Chelsea Flower Show coming up and knows her pockets will be full of spending money .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It is in certain States, I have a friend in North Carolina who was sued. I think the term used was "removal of affection".
I think also in California. When I worked for a bridal gown designer and salon, the one who broke off the wedding had to pay for the gown, only fair as they were custom made and quite expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Marie is really stupid if she's randomly putting flowers in her dishes without knowing anything about them. Those in the photo definitely look like buttercups and we know how much she likes ranunculus which are from the same family. Despite her florist "training", which seems to have been just a few weeks of short courses, rather like the chef training, she clearly knows very little about plants. She doesn't even know the names of most plants and flowers so couldn't even look up whether some are poisonous or not. She is being reckless and could well do someone some serious health damage or worse. If only that B& B were subject to inspections. It wouldn't last five minutes. What with Marie's cooking and the lack of hygiene in that place, it would have been closed down by now. It's a miracle every guest has survived this far. It's very clear that anyone connecting with Fanny is at severe risk.

I remember stating the same thing, especially about fennel and other herbs that seriously can lower blood pressure dangerously and those post-menopausal hags who adore the shitoline and flock to stay there with their blood pressure medicine are in for a Russian roulette meal.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn't even know the names of most plants and flowers so couldn't even look up whether some are poisonous or not.
There are good apps for that - take a photo and instantly you have all the information about the plant. But if you think you know everything, that's dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thanks, Tuffiti. I did find this patreon vlog quite interesting and it is more the sort of vlog patrons should be getting, with updates about what is happening. Some of her explanations about the chickens and heating seemed honest. However, at the end she says how exciting it is that Lalande is getting more beautiful all the time. Really? Her apartment is torn up, the grand salon is gutted, the rooms above it are falling down, there are sea containers and broken down vehicles littering the grounds. Is she deceiving herself, or just the patrons?
She has spent all the money on travels and lifestyle. The chapel restoration was recently raised for that specific purpose. Where did the $ go Liar?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It is clear from the TripAdvisor review that Stephanie Jaervis does not give a tit about the bed-and-breakfast, nor any of her avid fans that pay jacked up prices to stay at the crumnbling dump. It appears that Stephanie only keeps a bed-and-breakfast open in order to try to attract new patrons, to film content, to give the illusion that she is running a business on the premises, and likely write off lots of gardening expenses, her full time cook Marie, etc. She has used her getting ready for the B&B season Storylines over and over again on her YouTube channel to try to pretend that she actually does work. Recall the curtains that were taken down and then replaced with nothing being done.

sounds like Clara’s post may be correct.

It is my understanding Stephanie Jarvis' B&B will stay "open" this year but will be mostly empty when "fully booked", as her mother Isabelle has insisted she needs a legal smokescreen for all their shadiness to stay hidden. With the structural problems blocking all expenditure on renovations (even the fake ones or I should say, most importantly the fake ones) she can't afford to take down the other "business" as well. Isabelle knows all about this because this is how she spend her own life dealing and wheeling.
https://tattle.life/threads/the-cha...-is-really-bad-with-money.37080/post-13818898

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Remember back when all of the grass at LiarLand was nicely mowed at all times even in the walled garden? Thanks for showing us photographic proof it isn’t anymore, Marie!

View attachment 2937959
View attachment 2937960
I'd seriously send money to her GoFundMe to keep her phone in good tattle repair.
---
I'm surprised as my friends (Périgord area and Monaco) all had "salade de cressons." I also think they put some cressons into the "salade tiède de gésiers de poulet". But, it was some years ago so maybe it has changed now and fashion as moved a bit toward new "leaves" to try. 😊
Used to live near a soulful French restaurant with gizzard salad. Ou sont les gesiers d'antan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Stephanie has now claimed that the chickens were killed by fox during the daytime that had jumped over the wall? Bullshit. Recall the post by her new, super fan that just moved into her neighborhood in France who suggested that foxes he killed the chickens. What a chump. He was used as a tool to spread this information by Stephanie Jaervis, and he didn’t have a bleeping clue. It is only taken Stephanie five months to reveal and attack on the chickens by Fox? Marie never mentioned it. Ombeline who works within the wall garden has never mentioned it, Kirsty has never mentioned it, and neither has Amaury or Nutty. Bullshit Stephanie, you know Ratso killed the birds at the Dump. Stephanie couldn’t come up With an excuse for months, until there was an attack by foxes at a Château nearby, and she decided to jump on that as her excuse to explain why all the chickens and roosters had been killed. If Amaury had stopped, vacationing in built the chicken coop like he was supposed to in November, perhaps some of the chickens would’ve been spared.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Unless she pays a management company to clean, wash sheets and towels etc in between guests
She clearly didn't want to use the sheets everyone else had used and no doubt she took her new towels with her.. Fanny doesn't do 'free' either, unless it's free for herself. No doubt everyone who goes repays in some way... hair stylist, dog walker, gardener/chef. I worked for a narc, I always paid one way or another.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sure Jan....... and furthermore morons we still not going to give you MUGGS I mean honored guests any heating this year, wHY the fake shitoo green screen background another optics trickery an chaos tactic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.