Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Okay, the floor scrubbing happened before Thanksgiving. The sideboard was still in the Chinese restaurant, as was all the chairs. This video is probably from two weeks ago. She’s working and cleaning because she reads here and her competition is wiping the floor with her as far as work goes. The winter salon has a fireplace that probably draws now as it has been cleaned or modified. That is where they are going to be doing all of the entertaining during the holidays. That room, the entrance room, the Marquis thing, and the dining room. Maybe there are some other fireplaces they can use now, and that is why there are so many more fire extinguishers now. There will be fires going everywhere. I think all the room change ups are also due to where there will be heat. And what was all of that about Dan buying a fox taxidermy? For what? Why’s she peppering Dan into the conversation? Why’s Anne Marie moving furniture and not Phi Phi? Weird.
Now she's asked Phillis to do some real grunt work, (help move furniture, scrub the floor) he's refused... "my nails"!! So the cracks are starting... he's excluded from flogs and ignored at the table... Never cross a Fanny...

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Iolair

VIP Member
Just popping in briefly to add...

Screenshot_20221127-233954_YouTube~2.jpg

English literature at Oxford? Well, that was a waste of money wasn't it Stephanie! You utter imbecile! Shakespeare must cringe each time one of you idiots quotes him incorrectly. It's "Double double, toil and trouble - fire burn and cauldron bubble"... Macbeth Act IV, Scene 1.

(Bye again all. Be safe 💋).

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I just skimmed through Ed & Anna's bore fest... Whenever she has an idea, he shoots it down and does what he wants anyway... She suggested a nice book shelf for that niche... he says no, a love seat, which will look crowded and won't fit... A nice narrow book shelf and the two small chairs from the other room would be perfect Ed, ya control freak... No wonder she looks so depressed and worn out these days... he's insufferable.

• Sad
  • Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
Today is the first Sunday in Advent.
I wonder how SJ will mark the beginning of Advent.
Maybe they will place a huge Advent wreath around the fountain and light the first candle today?
Or, lighting candles is not a French, British custom?
And if it is not a French custom, SJ should know about it and certainly use it to her advantage. I mean, there is greenery around the fountain!
What a spectacle that would be. Followers would be delighted with the beauty and SJ creativity.
And Phillip is right. Light up the Chateau, let it be seen from space. And the Chateau could be seen from space because it is in the middle of nowhere.
As far as I know, the Advent Wreath is a Christian ritual. I was raised Catholic and we always had one. My mother insisted on the tradition complete with the special prayers and all. I remember one candle was pink and the others were purple. It was on our dining room table and the candle(s) were lit when we sat down for our evening meal. I hope Fanny doesn't do an Advent Wreath as it has so many spiritual meanings for Catholics and Christians and she is neither. Advent involves a lot of reflection and penance which she certainly doesn't practice. But she might just go ahead as she and that companian think it's pretty. It would be like me having a menorah and pretending to be Jewish for a day. I don't practice any religion, but I respect those who do as long as they don't start preaching to me. ⛪ 🛕

• Heart
🤓OMG!!! Jumpsuit Jill 🍊 gets around! She's now not only waiting for CD but she's QUEEN of the jungle! Now the thing to watch in the Chateau world these days is Mr. Bean's castle. His bossy wife is less whingy, and their vlogs are almost entertaining. My wife have swapped us over there, I think CD soon can kiss us goodbye. Mr. Bean is an enigma. He walks around with a knowing little smirk, he knows something the rest of us do not. We think he is a little evil, an imp of an aristocrat. Perhaps he turns into a bat at night.
OMG. All you 15 dirty bitches (and 3 trolls :devilish:) listen up!
Get your gladrags ironed, hair washed and fluffed up, teeth whitened, stuff manicured, pedicured and bikini waxed...WHY, you are asking?
There will be a huge party,🥳🍸🍾🍹🍾🍾🍾🍾 free Concorde flights, pineapple cocktails in the Tiki hut, and so much more!
Guess who'll be our long awaited VIP and only 11 more messages to go! Eh? 🥰
Answers on a postcard!🥰

• Haha
  • Angry

Madame No

VIP Member
do we have a proof they are a coule? and if they are, perhaps maria can't bring ukrainian girlfriend home to her family? i just hope she would see a light and never come back.
I didn't want to get into the "do we have proof" thing as that seems to irritate some. 🤣 What I really wanted to say, now that the cat is out of the bag, is there was never any proof, just speculation. I did state "so called couple" to couch my post. I know we like to have fun here but sometimes the matchmaking scenarios posted here remind me very much of some of the rabid granny fans play matchmaker on the CD vlogs! That said, I never thought Phyllis and Fanny would announce their relationship because I thought and still do, that Phyllis is gay, nor did I see AnneMarie and Nasti's coupling or Selmar and Tats. What the hell do I know about love? Obviously very little! Now, nothing surprises me. Ruby and Thor?

• Haha
  • Wow
Congrats @Beachgirl you've made VIP (y)now if only England score two in the next half, it' s congrats all round:giggle:
i had a very serious businesscall this afternoon..it was not very nice...in the end the guy said to me...are you going to watch the worldsoccer...because i want to.. ....i said no...i am still working till about 19.30... and i guess it would be nice if you did the same... :rolleyes: come on...since when did the world stop turning when sports are concerned...very overrated...get a life..

• Heart
  • Haha

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Last thread went so fast. My take on Thanksgiving. Starts with I'm so sick, I am staying in bed.... Then climbs out the window to get closer to Amore and Maria. Because she needed to share her cold/covid fungalitis ...... Its a miracle she's better running down the stairs to get the rest of the people sick. Two hams....no turkey... What kind of American Thanksgiving was that??? Green bean casserole made me laugh... And the whole climbing out the window onto the picker.... Just waiting for an accident. Not a brain to share among them.
‘I’m so ill I’ve taken to my bed’ but as soon as something interesting happens the illness magically vanishes. Snorts reminding her about a coat to keep up the pretence but she’s already forgotten about her fake sniffle due to having fomo. This is evidence of my suspicions all along, especially Snorts who seems to constantly be ill and upstairs until the one thing in the day happens and he’s suddenly there in amongst it. I think they’ve got their words confused again … renovation/redecorate ill/bone idle lazy. 🙄

90C8B6B0-6D33-46A7-A3BF-FC128B836C33.jpeg

F you Phillip, I’m going where the fun is laters 👋🏼

A409C833-8C6C-4C5C-9CD8-9FAA9F6F6CC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Last thread went so fast. My take on Thanksgiving. Starts with I'm so sick, I am staying in bed.... Then climbs out the window to get closer to Amore and Maria. Because she needed to share her cold/covid fungalitis ...... Its a miracle she's better running down the stairs to get the rest of the people sick. Two hams....no turkey... What kind of American Thanksgiving was that??? Green bean casserole made me laugh... And the whole climbing out the window onto the picker.... Just waiting for an accident. Not a brain to share among them.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member

View attachment 1760855

Stop the press! I can't believe he's doing... an original drawing!
View attachment 1760856
On sale starting Monday, November 28? That’s cutting it pretty close for anyone wanting to mail Christmas cards. But, that’s typical for Michael…waiting to the last minute. I mean, he’s had all year to put together Christmas cards to sell. It’s not like he was working on a lot of videos or anything like that! Anyone who orders those cards is taking a risk to get them in time to send out…he has to print them, package them, and then mail them…so I’d say it’s at least a week turnaround time, minimum, to receive an order. Once again, a missed opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
The Pethericks sure do beat the pants off of Fanny's vlogs technically and cinematically. Why doesn't Phyllis learn how to make videos and use a drone? Honestly, I'm getting more than fed up with his laziness and inaptitude. I know why he was absent from Petherick's vlog, he's jealous of Michael and Fanny's relationship, and being the brat that he is, couldn't be civil so stayed in his room plotting and scheming against all the new bloods.

• Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Let me see if I've got this right. Maria went back home to Cyprus to be with her family until the BnB starts up again. Pavlina went to MM for how long? So what happened to them being a so called couple? Have they uncoupled? Will Pavlina have to hop from one chateau to another just like Selmar and FRK? If I had one of those chateaux, I would get security cameras pronto so that I could be on the lookout for "refugees" coming from LaLande. Quick, turn off the lights, lock the door, and draw up the bridge over the moat, another "refugee" from LaLande is approaching.
Everyone is leaving LaLande due to inhospitable temperatures- except Natti and Amaury who will caretake over the winter. They will continue to reside in Nick’s turret duplex which has always had a log burner. Fanny and her Gay Tagalong Sponger will travel here and there in the lap of luxury as usual. Fanny might learn, this season, old friends may not want her to stay as long this time. The Dutch Barnacle eats enough for two at every meal (because he is not paying for it) and does nothing to help either ( because he is not required to) A lonely winter is inevitable.

Oh! I forgot! Yours Truly, Caroline Gooder

I was thinking about why Phyllis is all of a sudden cooking. A few thoughts came to me. One, Maria is gone. Two, Mom and Dad are coming so he wants to show them he's not completely lame and hopeless. Three, he doesn't want any more falafels or empanadas. 🧆 🌮 No empanada emoji, taco is as close as I could get.
NOthing like a hot tuna and peach casserole on a cold winter’s night🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

KyBourbon

VIP Member
While MP was her partner in crime at the Brocantes, his taste in tat is far superior to Snorts! It is a shame- if Fanny had chosen MP as her partner for the Christie's Tastemaker gig, the vignettes would probably have been stunning. There would not have been petrol station florals, either, nor would he have let her wear that tatty baby pink jumper! Also, as much as I love Annaliese, I am going to say it- I think MP does a better job on colour and cut.
Totally agree…and I’ll go one step further…I think Michael Petherick was a big reason why people were drawn to Fanny’s channel in the earlier days. When he created his own vlog, Michael immediately gained a huge following…larger than Fanny! I remember sensing some jealous vibes on the part of SJ. It’s too bad Michael self destructed…and I wonder if Fanny didn’t help egg it on behind the scenes…filling his head with bad advice or messing with his confidence? (Don’t get me wrong…Michael was mostly responsible for his own self destruction…but maybe SJ helped it along!)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
Jeesus... still wearing that sweater???
In the dark ages of the disco era when I lived in Germany at dances it was abundantly clear that Dutch & German men in jumpers did not wear deodorant! I can almost smell Snorts, yuck!

• Haha
  • Sick

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Ah, so we now know why Sir Snorts had a cob on, he knew his nemesis was coming to commandeer Fanny and titivate all the baubles up in Narnia. Y’all can say a lot about Micky boy but he’s Mr Charisma next to the balding twerp.
Bahaha, for once I can’t wait for the advent flogs. *opens a packet of Revels and leans in to get a better look*
Philip needs to go home. Or at least stay out of the vlogs. He is terrible for Stephanie’s brand and I think finally she has realised it. She needs to make good on her promise to keep him out of the spotlight. Bone him or whatever- Stephanie- but if he ruins one more video of anything anytime- all your work is down the drain.

Ah, so we now know why Sir Snorts had a cob on, he knew his nemesis was coming to commandeer Fanny and titivate all the baubles up in Narnia. Y’all can say a lot about Micky boy but he’s Mr Charisma next to the balding twerp.
Bahaha, for once I can’t wait for the advent flogs. *opens a packet of Revels and leans in to get a better look*
I think Christmas has been saved!

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Is it possible to report the latest vlog for encouraging dangerous activities with the cherry picker.
I don't care about that stuff so much of health and safety is over the top and if Fanny wants to risk falling that's her choice they're all adults. I want her to stop conning people is all anything else she does I truly couldn't care less. I imagine eating there is more dangerous than hanging off a cherry picker

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
OMG. All you 15 dirty bitches (and 3 trolls :devilish:) listen up!
Get your gladrags ironed, hair washed and fluffed up, teeth whitened, stuff manicured, pedicured and bikini waxed...WHY, you are asking?
There will be a huge party,🥳🍸🍾🍹🍾🍾🍾🍾 free Concorde flights, pineapple cocktails in the Tiki hut, and so much more!
Guess who'll be our long awaited VIP and only 11 more messages to go! Eh? 🥰
Answers on a postcard!🥰
I'm sending invitations to two of Heathcliffe's favorite chateauverse characters, Michael Petherick and Marie Wiik. Of course, someone will need to pick up Michael and drive him to the party.

• Haha
  • Angry