The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just watched Dan and Amauries...well how shall i put it...insight manshealth vlog??

its obvious the all need a strong drink to get through the cadeauvlogs....quit an insult to all those people who send this crap...if you read here stop it...

Dan is not mentally stable..i guess we all knew that...i get the feeling he and annalise didnt talk much...untill it came to a breakdown...Dan surely regrets it...but stilll refuses to listen to his now ex wife..Amaury follows Herr Nasty like a puppy on a leash..and he likes it..stupid man..

the vlog gives a lott away..if you can bare to watch it for half an hour..

they all seem to depend on YT, instagram and all that tit..Dan says Google controles your life..well not my life..thats for sure..:rolleyes:

all in all this vlog gives us somthing to talk about ..the whole weekend...love to read your thoughts..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Everyone on their best behaviour please. England v USA kicks off in 7 minutes.
No rude chants from the terraces please and certainly no name calling😉 ⚽⚽
Best of luck to both teams
Watching. It's already looking like rubbish 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Did no one point out that fanny only helped with setting the table? She had no idea what was being cooked? Wtf did she do all day? Lay in bed, only get out to film.

No one point out that Queen Phillipa is wearing gloves inside? I guess the other woodburners hasn't been installed!

A toasty room when she was stepping out? There was no longer a fire burning and when there is no fire going, I bet it gets cold quick there since she did say that there is a draft from one end to another in the enfilade. Liiiiiiies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's a pity Michael Petherick didn't have you on board.
He should have promoted his Christmas cards 'IN ADVANCE not while it's happening'.
🤣🤣🤣perhaps he will start his drawing for next years christmas cards now. We might have enlightened him

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've noticed that Fanny feigns illness when all the attention may not be on her. I'm sure there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on around the big feast that she wasn't a part of. Feeling left out, she had to do something to get attention. It's in keeping with her spoilt child personality. Plus, she can not compete with the BIG BOOBS!
From my experience, doing something to get attention when feeling left out is typical narcissistic behaviour.
A narcissist always needs to be the centre of attention.

The whole vlog revolves around her and her huge ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
From my experience, doing something to get attention when feeling left out is typical narcissistic behaviour.
A narcissist always needs to be the centre of attention.

The whole vlog revolves around her and her huge ego.
yes ..a huge ego and chickenfilet tits... :rolleyes: there are more chickenfilets in her decollotage than on the table...i bet she uses the thanksgiving turkey to fill up her dress for christmas..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the bed was made and did not look slept in .
I so agree with the contrived way she does things now!
I mean - she is not a "little girl" that she loves to portray but a bloody old dirtbag!!!

Well those heaters are in but ......... Fanny with her "hot flashes" will only put a twig in it !
The woman is so mean with things that can help other people !
You think the bed was actually made? Wow, who'd have thought. I don't see f4f's as a "bed maker".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
its a bit annoying..after i watched that jewel of hawaii...you tube is sending me lotts of her vlogs...no thanks...one was quit enough... :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never cared for that particular green bean casserole recipe (it’s ok, but not my favorite).

Off topic: I found this recipe and have made it for years…it’s so much better and everyone loves it! It’s too late for Thanksgiving, but it’s a good one for Christmas, too.

Green Bean Casserole

5 cans French style green beans (16 oz cans)
4 Tbs melted butter
3 or 4 Tbs flour
1 large tub (24 oz) and 1 small tub (16 oz) sour cream (NOT fat free)
12 ounces grated Swiss cheese
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tsp sugar
2 tsp grated onion
3 cups cornflakes browned in 2 Tbs butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Thoroughly drain green beans. In a large pot on the stove, make roux of butter, flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and onion. Take off heat. Stir in the sour cream. In a 9x13 casserole dish, layer green beans, Swiss cheese, then sour cream mixture. Layer again…green beans, Swiss cheese, then sour cream mixture. Top with browned cornflakes. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-40 minutes. NOTE: the casserole can be made in advance and refrigerated until ready to bake. Add the cornflakes right before baking.
When you say French style green beans @KyBourbon , do you mean haricot vert (green string beans) or flageolat beans?

And I love that you have marked the sour cream NOT fat free ❤ Just can't bring myself to buy the "leger"

I can see this being a winner for Christmas 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have admire the woman. Being a waste of life and mute but still landing husband after husband who keep her comfortable. I guess her boobs are magic boobs 😀
Have we ever heard her speak?

its a bit annoying..after i watched that jewel of hawaii...you tube is sending me lotts of her vlogs...no thanks...one was quit enough... :eek:
Me too she seems to have problems wherever she goes or food poisoning.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
2EEFF7D7-9C68-4E53-BCE3-D2C45F0FCE20.jpeg

bring the cherry picker closer. no I won’t just jump. I am not a baby! Look I am your boss, do you want me to tell Uncle Ton Ton what a slacker you are?
21D5A934-2A6D-464C-BF3A-AC75EFC0C9E0.jpeg

SJ why did you lock the window? Are those my keys? I don’t like when people touch my keys. Who’s at the door? Don’t let them in, let me in
1B85429A-00A2-4A8A-A8E9-45327D0DDEEE.jpeg

Jared not you? Oh your husband. That’s why he’s staying another week. SJ put your 100 stars robe back on! No don’t touch her, I’m her kaboom gay. Jared open the curtain! Jared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When you say French style green beans @KyBourbon , do you mean haricot vert (green string beans) or flageolat beans?

And I love that you have marked the sour cream NOT fat free ❤ Just can't bring myself to buy the "leger"

I can see this being a winner for Christmas 😘
Yes, I always add the disclaimer on the sour cream! 😆 One year I was trying to be a little more “calorie friendly” and used non fat sour cream. Trust me….it doesn’t work! Don’t do it! 😁

“French Style” green beans is a term used to describe the way the beans are cut…long and cut down the middle. I looked up this definition…

French green beans (also called Haricots Verts) are slightly longer and skinnier than regular green beans and may be a little bit more expensive. They are harvested earlier then regular green beans, so they are thought to be more tender and more flavorful.

Here’s a photo of how we can buy them canned here in the states, but I suppose fresh would work and be even better! The recipe really is good, and a surprise for everyone expecting the same old green bean dish.

A91C41AB-3185-4BE2-B185-D4B9B8E79F4D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.