Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx
So sorry to hear this. Sending love and hugs @JackSpratt take your time 😘 Remember, there's always someone in the tattle house to cheer you up x

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jules100

VIP Member
Only thing missing is the broken down car up on blocks out front!
View attachment 1760762
The busted old Jaguar was in the open hangar / Patreon dining room for years covered in peacock poop. Where is it now? Probably pulled over to Selmar’s wooded camper area or perhaps pushed into the partially dug hole of the natural swimming pond or maybe I’ve just figured out why no one is allowed in the chapel anymore. Out of sight out of mind.
🐆💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

M&MsMom

VIP Member
View attachment 1768182
I tried to advertise for hair club for men but they said I wasn’t man enough to sell their product. I got a deal on this Karen wig
View attachment 1768183
lucky me I got a BOGO and also grabbed this SJ wig. I love it I just love it. I wonder if I could fool Potty?
View attachment 1768185
Don’t tell Heathcliff but I got this little number just for him. I can’t wait for our next face time, the last one was magical.
All of these squirrel posts from you are fantastic! When I'm reading them, I read them in Philip's voice. It is perfection!

• Haha
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Is it possible to report the latest vlog for encouraging dangerous activities with the cherry picker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
There were discussions here some days ago about Madam Pinocchio's parliament vlog. I thought it was odd she would be called to parliament to promote e-begging. It looks like some of it was exaggerated for her audience who would believe everything she says as they don't live in France.

Well, she says she was summoned to parliament by her local MP to speak about her patreon account. Their insta & FB pages say she was invited to an event by an organisation called Activ'Berry to speak about investing & succeeding in heritage where she spoke about raising funds (begging) to restore a historical building (her home). She was one of the speakers at the event which was held at part of the parliament building & anyone could apply by email if they wanted to attend (I think they paid a fee). The assumption by viewers from other countries (& her narrative & clickbait thumbnails) is that she gave a speech to other govt officials about her patreon account.

Address of The National Assembly in Paris (Parliament), 126 rue de l'Universite, Paris
Address of where the event was held (Hotel de la Questure) 128 rue de l'Universite, Paris

The links below show more pictures & details of the event if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/activberry
https://www.facebook.com/activberry

Also for those who are fans of the Fleuries. If you want to know the total (estimated) cost of their renovations & the cost of their rooms per night, check the link below. Have they ever mentioned the total renovation costs to their patrons? The article didn't state they got the renovation funds by e-begging. They only mentioned bank loans, insurance, their ytube account & they stated they will use money from their guest house (not patreon) for more renovations (liars).

insider.com/chateau-normandy-guesthouse-renovation-diy-before-after-photos-2022-4
Good work exposing the whole summoned to parliament shenanigans. Why would the French parliament give a hoot about Fanny and her scheming? Answer: They wouldn't. She's a spin master for sure. One of these days she's going to spin herself into her own web of lies and deceit. 🕸 🕷 😵💫

• Heart
Putting a coat of linseed oil on your tile floor is hardly a "makeover," your Ladyship!
Normally, floors should be polished once every 2 to 4 months, but by the looks of it, Fanny's floors haven't been cleaned or waxed for decades!

cd526.png

Meanwhile, this f*cked-up timeline makes Philip look like he never changes his clothes!
Or, maybe, JUST MAYBE, PhiPhi hasn't changed jumpers for over a week? :ROFLMAO:
Voila---same jumper!

cd527.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

nyamunken22

I wonder if SJ understands timelines. I know when you edit, things get pushed around, but this is ridiculous. What happened to Philip? And how are three log burners going to keep the place warm? What happened to the one in the kitchen? Why not fix the one in the room most used? First of advent have passed, no advent calendar? No mention of it at all. But on a positive note, SJ actually worked. First time in a very long time.

Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
Because this idea, women are emotionally unstable still prevails. I have a thyroid issue and got really sick. All in my head I was told. 12 years later someone finally listened.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

• Heart
The Pethericks sure do beat the pants off of Fanny's vlogs technically and cinematically. Why doesn't Phyllis learn how to make videos and use a drone? Honestly, I'm getting more than fed up with his laziness and inaptitude. I know why he was absent from Petherick's vlog, he's jealous of Michael and Fanny's relationship, and being the brat that he is, couldn't be civil so stayed in his room plotting and scheming against all the new bloods.
the most interesting things about those vloggers is not what they do show....but the things they like to keep hidden... :rolleyes: and are not shown...the absences are more important than the appearances...

• Heart

Loire Valley

I personally think that the fleuries didn’t hire the Tesla but bought it. I also think that the influencer bought the boat. They just pretend that they haven’t done either because of the comments and backlash they’ve got. All smoke and mirrors learned from the shitelaine!

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
PJ left the dining room along with his plate because, like a child, he would not eat the duck pie so took himself off to the kitchen to have some bread and jam or other similarly nutritious baby food.

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I am attaching a link to the 71 page sentencing memorandum for the Chrisleys. The file is too large to load on this site. It is a public document. It has a lot of information in it that describes the multiple fraudulent schemes the Chrisley’s participated in over the past 15 + years.

Click on the link, skim through it and you will see a pattern of deception, blaming others, stiffing vendors, getting witnesses to lie, generating false tax returns and personal financial statements, lavish spending and greed, Todd’s true personality revealed through emails, etc. It is a good review on fraudulent and dishonest behaviors of a greedy, money hungry couple and the harm the fraudsters inflict upon others, financial and otherwise.

I apologize for the length of this post, but if interested, these notes will save you time looking for information. You can go to these specific pages for facts and details and skip the legal arguments on the criminal statutes, etc. (p.= page number, pp.= page numbers):

pp. 7-9 general info on crimes alleged, the many bank loans they filed applications for and did not get,et

pp. 13-14. Julie Christie drove around town frantically trying to make payments on overdue loans. She had a nickname, “asses on fire.” Julie Christie “scapbooking” together financial documents.

pp. 17-20. Obtaining new loans to cover old loans. They submitted lots of applications to banks that were turned down. Fraudulently discharging 20 million dollars in loans in bankruptcy and the lies they told during the bankruptcy.

pp. 21-22. Todd Chrisley lying about who owned Chrisley Asset Management.

bottom of p. 23 to top of p.25. Todd was ringleader of fraud scheme.

pp. 29-30 Chrisley production company that they transferred into his 77 year old mother’s name and used to hide their income.

pp. 36 -38. The Chrisleys made up false documents and submitted them to the Grand Jury and in the trial.

p. 38-42. Todd’s mother lied on the stand, as did former Chrisley employee Donna Cash. Cash tried to take the blame for the entire bank fraud scheme.

pp. 44-45. Todd tried to blackmail his daughter, Lindsie with an alleged sex tape to get her to testify favorably for the Chrisleys.

pp. 50-51. Lavish lifestyle and Bp oil scam.
pp. 52-60 Summary of lifestyle of fraud and greed. Fraud and bankruptcy summary.

p. 59. Julie had a Florida beach property named “Julie gets her way” and tried to scam BP oil fund money for rental losses even though it was never rental property.

p. 61. They scammed their own production company and NBC.
p. 62 They failed to pay for services of architect, attorneys contractors,, web developers, appraisers, etc.
p. 63-63. Other government programs they defrauded.
p. 63-66. Their crimes were driven by greed, not necessity.
p. 68 Seriousness of their crimes.

Sometimes I think Fanny is willfully and intentionally misleading people, and using “smoke and mirrors” to hide where the Patreon donations are going, Other times I don’t think it’s intentional…I think she’s just inept or “over her head” when it comes to the finances. When I see all the unfinished projects and the general mess around the farmhouse, there’s no way she’s keeping pristine accounting records. I don’t think Fanny expected the Patreon to take off like it did and she was suddenly faced with doing a lot of paperwork that she’s never done before. Of course, that’s not fun for Fanny! Being responsible and properly accounting for the money impedes on her sleep, parties, booze, and travels. And as we see with her other farmhouse projects, she’s too cheap to pay an accountant (which is why she bought the computer and software to do the books we’ve yet to see). Regardless, whether it’s intentional, pure ineptitude, or both, the tax man doesn’t care…if there’s issues with the accounts, she can claim it was “just a mistake” all day in court, but it won’t do her any good!

I wonder how Fanny would dress in court? Low cut dress showing as much cleavage as possible? With a slit up the skirt all the way to her waist? Or would she dress like a nun…showing no skin, wearing her hair “up” and with glasses? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Meanwhile on Manor & Maker, some "famous" author I've never heard of (T Rex reads many leather-bound books, and my office smells of rich mahogany- only a few of you will get this reference... sadness...), named Sasha Alsberg, who uses the term "like" far too often (co-author of a NYT #1 best-selling book, but reviews for the series are dismal- it's an Outlander knock-off), has come for a visit and photo shoot. Sasha and her partner have already explored the sights with Pavlina (who looks far happier than she's ever looked at the Shitoo), and Sasha exclaims she's just going to move in with them. Sarah is excited to help Sasha dress up for the photo shoot, and has Pavlina put on a dress as well- Sarah goes into full mum mode with the girls (I now want to adopt Sarah as my mum- sorry, Mumma!) Shrek takes the photos- which are lovely, and Pavlina gets to be the dark cloaked figure in some if the initial shots. More photo shoots inside, and Pavlina gets to play dress up for them (I suspect at this point, Sarah is NEVER going to let Pavlina return home- she really loves that girl as her own). Great photos by Shrek- if anything, Pavlina will hopefully get to be on the cover of a future book! (I prefer the ones of Pavlina moreso than Sasha.) Sasha signs her book (she was there to edit her next book), and Sarah and Shrek, of course, are chuffed. Meh, while the whole episode was pretty much a suck-up to Sasha and her 2.5 star upcoming book (she was okay- nothing to write home about), Sarah was more of a mum than an obsessed fan (unlike Shrek), and it was wonderful to see how happy Pavlina is being there. I do wonder if she's going to return to the Shitoo, or just stay with Sarah and Shrek... Hmmm?

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
I’m so sorry you are going through this. I totally know what you mean. I’m assuming everyone you saw was a man. Male doctors do not fucking listen. Half the time I even wonder if they even care about people and just became doctors for the paycheck. I wish someone would revolutionize modern medicine.

Stay strong bitch!

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
Finally caught up! Hosting thanksgiving in a house under renovation that has recently crept inside is a lot. Thank you @KyBourbon for the table guidance. It looked lovely. I did not take pics because I was so busy. It would not have compared to your spring lunch pics anyway, but I was happy with it and I now own two tablecloths.❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@Albee

Could it be because of the gas shortage? That girl (vlogger) who stayed at the shiteau said she couldn't get gas anywhere, so maybe they thought an electric vehicle for a long trip? But didn't know you had to plug it in occasionally 🤦‍♀️
To be honest that girl couldn't find beer in a pub ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣
she left her ladiesmaid out of it...why wasnt he there to move the furniture....

wait....it was old footage...mixed with new...natty is gone during the dinner...and last vlog she was back...so...what is snort doing?? collecting his parents for christmas?? or is she vanishing him out.....la belle epoque aha....la belle epoque ouhoe.....au chante....

What is a "makeover"?

For Stephanie, it's applying a coat of oil on the floor tiles.
For, PhiPhi, it's a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I'm reminded every day how blessed I am that I don't have to share a bed or a room with Lady Snorts.
watching those vlogs...i think they all stink up to high heaven... :rolleyes:

• Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
8261A501-57FE-47C5-9E66-6A0AAD328560.jpeg

SJ the Nadiac kid is so good looking and a great French cook. His sweater is even better than mine. What do you mean his grandfather was even better than mine?
8C4AAC30-70C4-407C-AAD9-2684BC5DE6BF.jpeg

SJ my French class isn’t going well. I still can’t speak to my French wig man. Look what he wants me to wear on my head. What do you mean no one will look at me when they could be looking into the Nadiac kid and his angel eyes?
12622A83-E2FE-4187-9868-0D7C0D643F25.jpeg

When all the gays were here nobody flirted with me. They flirted with the Nadiac kid. He laughed them off and said,” trust me I am straight, just ask SJ!”

• Haha
  • Heart