The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phyllis is really missing a golden opportunity promoting male balding products. He should get over his delusion and vanity. I think he may be using some kind of hairpiece, either that or he has permanently glued hair like stuff to his forehead to cover his receding hairline. It's okay, Phyllis, you don't have to come out about being gay, but let's be open about the hair loss. You'll feel better once you accept it. I think another YT channel could be in the cards for you. No cooking required. Just lots of before and after pics.
The next Shane Warne.

Reactions: 7
That hairy mess on Dick's face has got to stink to the high heavens! Imagine all that saliva and food bits in his mustache. It's beyond gross! How his wife can stand it, I don't know. It would be a deal breaker for me. I sometimes wonder that he is still alive, he looks like a heart attack just waiting around the corner.
He really does, what do you think it is, booze? Or dairy?

I can just see him and the other serial gift givers squirming excitedly in their seats as Fanny opens their gifts accompanied by oohs and aahs. Do you suppose it's some kind of sexual gratification thing? 🤔 🤪
...and they play it on repeat :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Me neither thinking it might be the hair club for men guy 😂
AC02ECF7-E4B8-45B4-956D-F272A901F946.jpeg

I tried to advertise for hair club for men but they said I wasn’t man enough to sell their product. I got a deal on this Karen wig
C7D867AB-E4BC-44A1-A35D-3DAFDE52AFBE.jpeg

lucky me I got a BOGO and also grabbed this SJ wig. I love it I just love it. I wonder if I could fool Potty?
26E1F767-7860-47B2-982E-38538120B8DB.jpeg

Don’t tell Heathcliff but I got this little number just for him. I can’t wait for our next face time, the last one was magical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you witches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
The same thing happened to me. Was fobbed off with “it’s will be your endometriosis or sarcoidosis” was passing out With pain. Nobody would listen. It was a junior doctor that ordered a scan. Turns out I had a massive cyst on ovary, my insides were all stuck together with endo, adhesions and scar tissue. I ended up having to have an emergency hysterectomy and bowel surgery. I’m so glad you’re getting treatment now and hope you heal well. ❤❤❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The same thing happened to me. Was fobbed off with “it’s will be your endometriosis or sarcoidosis” was passing out With pain. Nobody would listen. It was a junior doctor that ordered a scan. Turns out I had a massive cyst on ovary, my insides were all stuck together with endo, adhesions and scar tissue. I ended up having to have an emergency hysterectomy and bowel surgery. I’m so glad you’re getting treatment now and hope you heal well. ❤❤❤
Wow, Hearing others have gone through similar situations is really sad.
Apparently, men are not taught I med school women have reproductive organs which oftentimes causes middle-age problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Granola Chick, my thoughts with you, know how stressful it is at this time, always be positive, these masses can often be detrius.will think of

I know you will recover will think of you on the day. Postive healing thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is the great-grandson of the former owners of the farm house (not a chateau!).

I personally like to think he's there to kick Sir Snorts a Lot (Phillip) out of Stef's bed (that he allegedly sleeps in) and woo her, thus taking over the shitshow again!
Thanks for clearing that up for me @MsPitstop- I couldn’t think of anyone I would consider eye candy at that HMN!!! Got my curiosity now- I might have to take a peek at him if he’s really such a doll.
*I don’t think SJ is going after anything but that loser- at this point I think they deserve each other. 😆 There was a time I thought she could do better- but nahhhh- I really doubt it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched the Lady of the château vlog do they ever put Dame F4F to shame, they have style and skills and money, hard working too, the after was stunning and their workshop looked wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Lesbians of the Chateau have been busy beavers. I’m impressed. The Chatelaine d’Ardwhore should take note. They delivered more content in 1 vlog than she has in 11 months of vlogs.

DDD2AC0B-4BED-4AF3-AEA3-FBCFAEFD956A.png

Reactions: 17
The Mansplainer has set up yet another room in his passionless project which no doubt will be covered in plaster dust and torn apart again in a week or two. We saw this happen in dining room, other bedroom, entrance hall, living room etc… set up and then pulled apart. Just for vlog content???????

2CFD5E3F-DEB3-4958-B032-67EC6E918B56.png

“That’s a beautiful ribbon” said no straight man ever.

9D32F287-469B-40F2-B315-FEE430290BC1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1768182
I tried to advertise for hair club for men but they said I wasn’t man enough to sell their product. I got a deal on this Karen wig
View attachment 1768183
lucky me I got a BOGO and also grabbed this SJ wig. I love it I just love it. I wonder if I could fool Potty?
View attachment 1768185
Don’t tell Heathcliff but I got this little number just for him. I can’t wait for our next face time, the last one was magical.
All of these squirrel posts from you are fantastic! When I'm reading them, I read them in Philip's voice. It is perfection!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
what is Yorick doing there...thats what i want to know...did he have a nervous breakdown from work or something...we all know...that place is filled with disturbed people..not a place for a sane person at all..
He seems like a confident individual who knows what he’s about. The heap must have a special place in his heart, seems like he has spent some time there as a younger child at various times. Maybe he is between jobs or has had a change of heart from what he went to post secondary for. He graduated 2 years and 1 month ago from Mechanical Engineering specialty – Design Engineering. His garb certainly seems to be promoting Café Joyeux- wether this is an independent or family connection- who knows. It’s very interesting and there’s got to be more to it. Maybe the family want to buy back the heap or some scheme; SSB has mentioned that it (astonishingly) hasn’t gained much in value. For such a strong family connection, Nadaillac, it seems unlikely that Yorick would on his own choose to come as a volunteer🤷‍♀️. Who knows.
Last week or week b4, I posted a pic of him doing a handstand near the sea- I feel like that’s what I think of him and vice versa (if that can make sense)!
00BF8A84-A816-4C34-B713-FED138FA5CB8.jpeg

Oh my. When I was 19-20, I travelled with 3 girlfriends in our van from Alberta to Mexico… gone for several months. We spent a month in L.A. and went to a few game shows as part of the audience. When we were interviewed by the Price is Right producers, I was so scared that I’d get chosen to be a contestant. I couldn’t back out and told them that I was sleeping in my van a few blocks away and loved animals🤣🤣🤦. So yah- there was no speed boat potential there….

He’s got a walrus moustache now though!!!
What is that called now… a something tickler or duster🤣🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He seems like a confident individual who knows what he’s about. The heap must have a special place in his heart, seems like he has spent some time there as a younger child at various times. Maybe he is between jobs or has had a change of heart from what he went to post secondary for. He graduated 2 years and 1 month ago from Mechanical Engineering specialty – Design Engineering. His garb certainly seems to be promoting Café Joyeux- wether this is an independent or family connection- who knows. It’s very interesting and there’s got to be more to it. Maybe the family want to buy back the heap or some scheme; SSB has mentioned that it (astonishingly) hasn’t gained much in value. For such a strong family connection, Nadaillac, it seems unlikely that Yorick would on his own choose to come as a volunteer🤷‍♀️. Who knows.
Last week or week b4, I posted a pic of him doing a handstand near the sea- I feel like that’s what I think of him and vice versa (if that can make sense)!
View attachment 1768316

Oh my. When I was 19-20, I travelled with 3 girlfriends in our van from Alberta to Mexico… gone for several months. We spent a month in L.A. and went to a few game shows as part of the audience. When we were interviewed by the Price is Right producers, I was so scared that I’d get chosen to be a contestant. I couldn’t back out and told them that I was sleeping in my van a few blocks away and loved animals🤣🤣🤦. So yah- there was no speed boat potential there….

What is that called now… a something tickler or duster🤣🤢
Neither, that’s a bonafide soup strainer!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.