The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Pethericks sure do beat the pants off of Fanny's vlogs technically and cinematically. Why doesn't Phyllis learn how to make videos and use a drone? Honestly, I'm getting more than fed up with his laziness and inaptitude. I know why he was absent from Petherick's vlog, he's jealous of Michael and Fanny's relationship, and being the brat that he is, couldn't be civil so stayed in his room plotting and scheming against all the new bloods.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I always wondered if one of the reasons Michael had stayed away from the Shito was Phillip. Of course, he has multiple other excuses to not be there but, now he says he'll be back so???? Didn't see hide nor HAIR of philleep in The Petherick's latest vlog. Perhaps that is good news for the holidays. Michael is coming back and Philip is gone. A Holiday miracle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Billy has just dropped Alexander at the Chateau with Fanny and Micheal will be back to her for Christmas 🎄
Well, that was a turn up for the books. Didn't see that one coming. And Gwendoline got a new car back in the summer. An electric Merc people carrier. Nobody buys French anymore! Billy pointing out the charging on the way to lielande and back to Pethericklande. Autonomy. Ha!

Well with Alexander there maybe, just maybe, something good will come about from all those fabrics. I just have a feeling Alexander will "clash" with Phyllis. Alexander's style of dress is so different than Phyllis but I do like how Alexander dresses.

the reaction with Michael and F4F was genuine. But Michael should stay away, or at least it small doses, so he doesn't get love bombed and return home to get "re-centered"
Where was phyllis for the meet and greet when Billy, Michael and Alexander arrived, during their brief visit and for the farewell? Curiouser and curiouser.

Reactions: 22
The Pethericks sure do beat the pants off of Fanny's vlogs technically and cinematically. Why doesn't Phyllis learn how to make videos and use a drone? Honestly, I'm getting more than fed up with his laziness and inaptitude. I know why he was absent from Petherick's vlog, he's jealous of Michael and Fanny's relationship, and being the brat that he is, couldn't be civil so stayed in his room plotting and scheming against all the new bloods.
the most interesting things about those vloggers is not what they do show....but the things they like to keep hidden... :rolleyes: and are not shown...the absences are more important than the appearances...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought the same thing. Shame they didn't film dinner the night before. Would love to have seen snorts serving Michael 😂

Fanny's dress code when she doesn't know someone is filming is even more interesting. She looked like a bag lady
It would appear that they did a "fanny" and arrived late 🤣 Was that Billy poking more fun at fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
my feeling is...both Alexander and teabeg are staying now at lalalande...not confirmed....but i for sure think teabeg is staying there also...wel will see...And Madame will make a huge fuss about the fact teabeg is there to do the adventvlogs....she knows Snort isnt the best for ratings...so i guess teabeg will be there for the time untill christmas...they were all to mysterious about it....i for sure would not expect billy to do that trip once again in a week or two...no Teabeg is there...and whe will pop out of a box at the end of the week...what role does she have for snort?? is it a soft way out???

Damn i missed my profession.....i should write a gossipcolumn.... ;) have to say...i really have some nice inside info about various royals...and no...i am not Lady C.. :rolleyes:
My dear Monsieur Le Comte, you are far to discreet to be mistaken for that gossip monger Lady C!😉 Even though Billy says he’ll be bringing Michael back soon I don’t remember seeing him in the car for the return trip. Also, that was the most naturally animated and genuine Fanny we’ve seen for a long while. I truly do hope PhiPhi departs for home in a huff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
my coworker (who sits only meter and half from me) came down yesterday. she's also diabetic. i was negative today and yesterday evening, i'm buying box of tests tomorow. me and another coworker are the only ones out of 5 our office that didn't have a thing yet. my brother and his bunch had it, my parents didn't.
I feel your anxiety.
We were at my late mother in law's, cousin's 80th birthday party last Saturday.
It was our first big gathering in over two years.
And we were worried.
But so far so good.

I think I contracted COVID either in the airport in Edinburgh or on the flight back to New York. I've been triple boosted and still got a good dose of it. I also gave it to my hubs. He isn't happy but the boosters must have worked because while not feeling great, we weren't hit terribly hard and are recovering with relative ease. Can't wait to get back to normal though.
Thank god for vaccines.
They don't stop you getting covid but lessen it's effects.
All the best to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In Billy's vlog where they take Alexander to LaLande, did anyone notice that Snorts was conspicuous by his absence? Probably couldn't bear to see how genuinely enthusiastic Fanny was to see Michael.
It was actually very sweet how happy Stephanie was to see Michael. I am glad Snorts kept away, he has nothing to offer. He is going to feel extra useless this holiday season. Stephanie is hosting Quality Gays that actually do Labor and have Skills. What’s up with the lame ‘son in law’ Isabelle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
4BF1B2CD-48B9-4F6E-911E-9D41A527C9B0.jpeg

What do you mean Petheric is coming to stay the night?
29ACDCD8-C896-4D9F-BFCA-E7AB3C2B6FF1.jpeg

There he goes Petheric is leaving! Weeeeee!
9FAA1992-1F4A-4FF1-AC0C-78363F666399.jpeg

What do you mean Petheric is coming back? SJ you have never hugged me like that, never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Michael say Florian is only available two days a week now? Something about a new job? I think that’s what Michael mentioned during his most recent live Q&A.
That's right.
Florian finished a Masters in Engineering last year I think.
He must have had a change of heart and is now studying for teaching qualifications in Physical Education.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow, Hearing others have gone through similar situations is really sad.
Apparently, men are not taught I med school women have reproductive organs which oftentimes causes middle-age problems.
I knew a woman whose husband was a medical student in the late 60s. Given their cadavers, all who got female ones were told to slice off and throw away the breasts, as spurious tissue. And you wonder why there still is so little knowledge about breast disease and gynecological issues. History is millennia long and ongoing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
A Holiday miracle!!!
Either that or proving tattlers wrong, that he and Philip can co-habitate. Remember when tattle says "Jump", Stephanie asks "how high?"

Speaking of. I wonder what this means for Stephanie's timeline, did Billy indirectly put holes in her timeline?

have to say...i really have some nice inside info about various royals...and no...i am not Lady C..
Oh, I would love to hear. Nothing salacious, but funny stories...

• Haha
Well I said I wondered if the 2k given during Micheals live chat by Stephainie was payment to come back to Lalalland. Luna20 he is asking for appearence fees.

Was Stephainies comment bring the little one back a dig at Billy's size, as someone said the older one and she repeated little one.

Alexander not been in a good space lately, something has happen back in Austria in one of Ryans vlog he asked him how he was after the phone call from home. Alexander replied he was feeling tired and was sick. Tried to find it but can't .

Lalalnde is not going to be a great space for him. Yes re Alexander and Billy di you se Billys face when ALexander started to cry??

• Wow
  • Heart
I found that cold comment quite interesting as well. I think Alexander is in for a serious shock! I did notice in one shot of the kitchen you can see the radiator on the wall. I thought Amaury removed all of them and shut the system off over leaks?
I think the Pethericks will not actively host a person in their unheated chateau. The family live in the manageable out buildings in the wintertime to defray the costs. And wisely, I might add.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He seems like a confident individual who knows what he’s about. The heap must have a special place in his heart, seems like he has spent some time there as a younger child at various times. Maybe he is between jobs or has had a change of heart from what he went to post secondary for. He graduated 2 years and 1 month ago from Mechanical Engineering specialty – Design Engineering. His garb certainly seems to be promoting Café Joyeux- wether this is an independent or family connection- who knows. It’s very interesting and there’s got to be more to it. Maybe the family want to buy back the heap or some scheme; SSB has mentioned that it (astonishingly) hasn’t gained much in value. For such a strong family connection, Nadaillac, it seems unlikely that Yorick would on his own choose to come as a volunteer🤷‍♀️. Who knows.
Last week or week b4, I posted a pic of him doing a handstand near the sea- I feel like that’s what I think of him and vice versa (if that can make sense)!
View attachment 1768316

Oh my. When I was 19-20, I travelled with 3 girlfriends in our van from Alberta to Mexico… gone for several months. We spent a month in L.A. and went to a few game shows as part of the audience. When we were interviewed by the Price is Right producers, I was so scared that I’d get chosen to be a contestant. I couldn’t back out and told them that I was sleeping in my van a few blocks away and loved animals🤣🤣🤦. So yah- there was no speed boat potential there….

What is that called now… a something tickler or duster🤣🤢
I didn't know about the engineering background. Maybe the Jarvises are trying to get him to repair the chapel for free.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.