The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. Last week Selmar suggested painting the walls a different colour, and she said 'Oh no, I love this colour, let's just do some panelling' Good grief!'
Imagine if this was what Selmar had in mind, with the paneling (*pandeling*)!
Chateau-de-Rouffillac-Royale-Suite-18.jpeg

but Princess Stephanie insists on this....
image1.jpg

Then again...it is her Shat-Oh-my-gosh-how-hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of posing.....Look who Gustavoooooo posed for on the penthouse deck of the Four Seasons Madrid!
A "lucky photographer." (yeah, had to dress him up a bit, cuz, you know...)
View attachment 449551

NOW BACK TO THE LOTLL:
TBH, when I first saw the vlog from LOTLL and Scotman's trip to Egypt, I thought he was her sugar daddy! LOL ✌
OMG, who is this guy? Also a content creator? Or just a bleep? His insta is awful. Did Michael go there to do a cooperation or just as a client? Or to get some tips on how to create an amazon wishlist? MP is just lucky that these old fan ladies don't do insta or at least haven't figured out how to see insta stories. How will he ever explain this to them? Is Gustavo his long lost brother from Irland? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

Reactions: 8
I believe the style of the Marquis’s Apartment is Renaissance Faire Fantasy πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

I like it, it’s fun, it’s theatrical, but agree the blue walls don’t work at all. 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's some more for you. See if you can interpret what I am saying.
I couldn’t Adam & Eve my mincers when I saw our little Irish china plate on Tattle. Was she here to Darby & Joan, was she here to poke her fireman’s hose in or was she just in a two and eight? Is she getting as Tom & Dick as we are and want to get down to brass tacks about where the bread & honey is going? Or does she just want to come to our drum for a butcher’s? Or maybe she was having a cup of Rosie Lee & longed for days when the chateau Artful Dodger MPK had a smile on his boat & his titfer at a jaunty angle whilst on the joanna. Now all he & SSB do are duck & dive and fill their skyrockets with other people’s bangers & mash whilst pretending to be boracic. Are they having a giraffe?
I know our Mojo is the one who gives out the trophies, but on this occasion, may I take the liberty?

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

The problem is she has expensive tastes but she's appalling at styling. The Marquis' apartment is an abomination, and her silk bedroom walls with fleuro pink edging, along with lots of crap lying about is abysmal. And lets not forget, even the so so rooms get ruined by 'Daddy's' paintings. Who wants to bet that one even ends up in the downstairs powder room.
Agreed. Her style is abominable, which is ironic, given her confidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of posing.....Look who Gustavoooooo posed for on the penthouse deck of the Four Seasons Madrid!
A "lucky photographer." (yeah, had to dress him up a bit, cuz, you know...)
View attachment 449551

NOW BACK TO THE LOTLL:
TBH, when I first saw the vlog from LOTLL and Scotman's trip to Egypt, I thought he was her sugar daddy! LOL ✌
that explains the purpose of trotters trip to Madrid was to help this bloke apply fake tan to his legs.

• Haha
  • Wow
MPK being bi would explain his issue with Phillip. Anybody have any info on the camera man? MPK might be going through rebound. Maybe he's researching opening an onlyfans? That digital nomad option would fit his work ethic. The firm has a couple clients that make a large percentage of their income on onlyfans.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
MPK being bi would explain his issue with Phillip. Anybody have any info on the camera man? MPK might be going through rebound. Maybe he's researching opening an onlyfans? That digital nomad option would fit his work ethic. The firm has a couple clients that make a large percentage of their income on onlyfans.
Who Elias? Think he travelled in the middle of pandemic to do filming. When asked how long he was saying he wasn’t sure. Think he was there for two videos. He was considerably younger and energetic and mpk probably couldn’t keep up with it. And he probably got bored of things and left.

Reactions: 9
SSB is trying to align herself with another chateau couple... who do not have out any begging bowl. Canadian couple setting up a school and ministry for Christian teens to stay and study in France. Both working jobs in the US to pay for the chateau and the renos. I highly doubt they would find the CD crowd their kind of people... especially with the chapel shenanigans at the shat-too.

• Wow
Who Elias? Think he travelled in the middle of pandemic to do filming. When asked how long he was saying he wasn’t sure. Think he was there for two videos. He was considerably younger and energetic and mpk probably couldn’t keep up with it. And he probably got bored of things and left.
I think Elias got bored and left. There's not much happening in the cottage, since the work has moved back to the chateau in Billy's territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d say spot on there. Tbh I’d prefer a vlog of him partying than struggling for content, his DIO was meant to be a two fingers to Channel 4 probably egged on by the family πŸ€” I also thought it was meant to be about the whole family so was surprised to see a separate channel spring up!
Yes, you have to wonder what the dynamic is like in that house...

SSB is trying to align herself with another chateau couple... who do not have out any begging bowl. Canadian couple setting up a school and ministry for Christian teens to stay and study in France. Both working jobs in the US to pay for the chateau and the renos. I highly doubt they would find the CD crowd their kind of people... especially with the chapel shenanigans at the shat-too.
Oh I watched them ages ago. Very happy clappy christains with no idea of french life. Their program for young, naive, unwordly happy clappies actually seems valuable to them as a life transition program. I don't think SJ's approach, Loki's commentary or other aspects of SJ's background would appeal at all.

Reactions: 8
Thanks! Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was me. I think it was by watching him I saw how honest someone can be about their income & it how he scrimped and scraped and lived cheaply to get going. He doesn't got in fancy schmanzy hotels all the time and gives a lot of cash away as he says in this explainer.
He's also maskless through Mexico City yelling and fake laughing with his selfie stick. Total vector. He's kind of a douche, but I am enjoying him getting routinely ripped off during his trip to Mexico and admitting it. He's definitely not being held to the same standard that's being set here.

Have we been diverted. This thread is CD one, should the chat about the Trotters and MPK be directed to the Pethericks thread instead.
Agree! SJ must be overjoyed we keep getting derailed back to Trotter stories. I also agree they are exceptionally juicy, but her scam is so much bigger and should at least generate the same outrage-energy...

I'm with the folks that want to keep chatting about Teabag on here. Don't care if other Trotter stuff is on the other thread.
As long as it's related to SJ, fine. But she seems to have put quite a bit of distance between them...

The CD and PETHRICK's are like a symbiotic relationship they go together like Fortnum and Mason πŸ€ͺ
Not much longer, if she can help it...

SJ approaching USD26 per month. Unbelievable.
Again, the higher the climb the deeper the fall. At the moment she is overjoyed with the attention she's getting here and the outcome for her accounts. She's not in contact with reality enough to realize that with every new donator she wheels in, changes are growing there's some set out to bring her down. It's getting completely out of hand.

Though I believe M. Potts resp. Ruth is responsible for decorating the Marquis' app.
This mirrored chest seems so Ruth to me. I can see her straightning her hair in front of it.
Nope, Ruth is in no way connected to doing any styling at the tit-show-shat-o. She wouldn't even know where to begin. Potty has his own apartment and it's not the Marquis'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Though I believe M. Potts resp. Ruth is responsible for decorating the Marquis' app.
This mirrored chest seems so Ruth to me. I can see her straightning her hair in front of it.
Potts' Quarters, complete with hideous mirrored chest-of-drawers et al, is the Tack Room Apartment. Or, more accurately, the Load of Old Tat Apartment. A fusion of "antiques" (from that well-known period known as Bespoke Brocante) and the "contemporary", creating a look that is more eccentric than it is ecclectic.

Note to Stephanie: you might reread the blurb and correct the mistake in the second paragraph. Oxford graduate in English who doesn't know the difference between principal and principle? Really?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Potts' Quarters, complete with hideous mirrored chest-of-drawers et al, is the Tack Room Apartment. Or, more accurately, the Load of Old Tat Apartment. A fusion of "antiques" (from that well-known period known as Bespoke Brocante) and the "contemporary", creating a look that is more eccentric than it is ecclectic.

Note to Stephanie: you might reread the blurb and correct the mistake in the second paragraph. Oxford graduate in English who doesn't know the difference between principal and principle? Really?
She may have attended Oxford - but did she actually graduate with a degree? May have missed too many early morning tutorials 🀣 πŸ˜‚.
Has anyone seen her graduation photographs? I would have thought proud mummy and daddy would have had them plastered all over the chateau walls! Juts asking for a friend 😎 πŸ₯Έ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What? Wedgewood baby blue is so medieval.....I mean....Renaissance...wait, it's more Empire style, or is it 1950s?! πŸ€ͺ :ROFLMAO:
Me, as a self-styled Egyptologist can attest that this colour was present 2000 years ago on the grounds of the chatO so we should match it to the pink gravel (baby blue and baby pink goes together - get it!?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Micheal is depressed of course , he’s sensitive, artistic and I would say a bit highly strung.
Michael's artistic, is he? I've seen no evidence of that. When I was in my twenties I got a place at one of Britain's best fine art schools - there were thousands of applicants and only twenty places.

Put the begging bowl away , use your actual talents and stop selling your soul to the devil for some greasy dollars...... go and get a job away from the family and vlogs...... you need to be what you want to be not what others want ..... he looks dead behind the eyes
Try and safe what very little dignity you have left
He can't get a job - he's an inadequate. And where would he live? Britain? Because he certainly wouldn't be able to live in France - he can't speak or write a word of French. He looks dead behind the eyes because he is - he's an empty individual with no ability at anything except scrounging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.