The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the manor house. There are a ton of videos of his fishing lake on youtube by vacationers, but I can't remember his last name now. It's somewhere in the tattle past.
View attachment 449364
It’s Miller 1st photo is his parents place & 2nd uncle Lee (Ma Petherick wrote their names in a very early post on the DIO Facebook page, it was last year I think?)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
While I agree with you @Rory, in practical terms it just isn't working out that way.
im With you on that. If it was upto me they would totally disappear. Hard to ignore and scroll past though. Hopefully in a few months time we would all lose interest as there channels die down

Reactions: 5
That maybe suggests that he's bi-sexual or maybe bi-curious....
Whilst they would pose up for the camera, SJ and MP2 never described themselves as anything but friends (he went overboard saying she was his best friend). If his mother or others projected an assumption, well that's something else.

Reactions: 8
Subs - fair enough
Patreons really should try reading here instead of blindly following their every word - tbh I don't think I care if they all get scammed - beginning to think some of them deserve it - a fool and their money are easily parted!

Watched this on CH5 - £10,000 for a single tassle
Is this the kind of pricing structure for Watts of Westminster?

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Watts before. It’s seems to be all about Fortuny fabric. Watts is probably more expensive! SJ has mentioned, in many of her early vlogs, about all the curtains and fabrics she has from Watts. The curtains for the size of her windows would cost as much as the price of a small car! That’s another reason that brought me here as I priced (online) curtains from Watts for the approx size of one of SJ’s windows ... couldn’t understand how someone begging for money could afford one curtain never mind a whole chateau!!! The fabrics are fabulous - if you’ve just won the lottery or daddy’s a multi millionaire - they would look amazing ... daarrllling,

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised no one has mentioned Watts before. It’s seems to be all about Fortuny fabric. Watts is probably more expensive! SJ has mentioned, in many of her early vlogs, about all the curtains and fabrics she has from Watts. The curtains for the size of her windows would cost as much as the price of a small car! That’s another reason that brought me here as I priced (online) curtains from Watts for the approx size of one of SJ’s windows ... couldn’t understand how someone begging for money could afford one curtain never mind a whole chateau!!! The fabrics are fabulous - if you’ve just won the lottery or daddy’s a multi millionaire - they would look amazing ... daarrllling,
The problem is she has expensive tastes but she's appalling at styling. The Marquis' apartment is an abomination, and her silk bedroom walls with fleuro pink edging, along with lots of crap lying about is abysmal. And lets not forget, even the so so rooms get ruined by 'Daddy's' paintings. Who wants to bet that one even ends up in the downstairs powder room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The problem is she has expensive tastes but she's appalling at styling. The Marquis' apartment is an abomination, and her silk bedroom walls with fleuro pink edging, along with lots of crap lying about is abysmal. And lets not forget, even the so so rooms get ruined by 'Daddy's' paintings. Who wants to bet that one even ends up in the downstairs powder room.
Best place for Daddy's paintings is in the newly discovered "skeptic tank", with the rest of the cr......... stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst they would pose up for the camera, SJ and MP2 never described themselves as anything but friends (he went overboard saying she was his best friend). If his mother or others projected an assumption, well that's something else.
Speaking of posing.....Look who Gustavoooooo posed for on the penthouse deck of the Four Seasons Madrid!
A "lucky photographer." (yeah, had to dress him up a bit, cuz, you know...)
InkedGustavooooooo_LI.jpg

NOW BACK TO THE LOTLL:
TBH, when I first saw the vlog from LOTLL and Scotman's trip to Egypt, I thought he was her sugar daddy! LOL ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm sure there are some who would think that her mismatched patterns of wallpaper, curtains, upholstery, pillow covers and artwork are just dandy but when she's showcasing some of those rooms I have to look away from the monitor or chance vomiting...it just doesn't make sense!!!...Where is her taste???...Seems to me that it's all in her ASS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is she trying to achieve design-wise with the Marquis' Apartment?

Renaissance? Medieval? Frankenstein?

marquis apt.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Though I believe M. Potts resp. Ruth is responsible for decorating the Marquis' app.
This mirrored chest seems so Ruth to me. I can see her straightning her hair in front of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.