The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Marquis de Potpourri for the new title.
Glossaries: @MojoDublin and @Rory ❤ Thank you!

💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio) married 1962/3

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Micheal Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Artwork: @Linus

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So, there's an association now. Is it non-profit? What happens to the money donated before Dec 29th?

• Heart
M
So, there's an association now. Is it non-profit? What happens to the money donated before Dec 29th?
My understanding is that unless certification was gotten - it’s NOT retrospective .

2021 forward under the licence and it is a licence

no licence no tax break ....

Reactions: 8
My understanding is that unless certification was gotten - it’s NOT retrospective .

2021 forward under the licence and it is a licence

no licence no tax break ....
I agree. It's personal income and she pays a lot of taxes for it. She's already spent money on salaries, gravel, plants etc. There's no money left to put in the pot. She's not spending her YT-money on the house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm wondering how many of her lower tier patrons she'll lose over this Zoom video. Is this just a ploy to get the top tier patrons to give even more than they do now? I'm not a patron so it shouldn't concern me but I'm just curious.....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
📼 Fast Forward with Frances 📼
Please 'Quote' to add anything I may have missed!

Thread Gossip

Chateau Gossip
  • thank you @Sandton for the glasses explanation! "Re glasses. After driving around without glasses since hers broke several years ago. Stefniiii decided to go get new glasses. Unlike most normal people who would get one pair or maybe two to have one as a spare sj decided to get three pairs of expensive designer glasses in true Princess stefniiii style."
  • @Marquis de Potpourri confirms the rug *has* been brought back inside, conversation is had over the fact that the rug doesn't seem to have been cleaned .... 😬 even though a "carpet shampooer/vacuum cleaner" has been spotted at the chateau in a previous vlog - thank you for the reminder @Lorelei60
  • More chapel chat
  • @Clara Burnett's friends and Dan have been posting about severe flooding in the area, but no mention from Stephanie yet. tattler's are trying to piece together when the latest vlogs were actually filmed.
  • I don't completely understand 'what' was declared, but something official was declared with La Lande on December 29, 2020 in the sub-prefecture of La Châtre - what was declared? has Stephanie shared it was declared with patreons?
    • @YoungAtHeart says "When you make an “Association 1901” in France you have to register and declare it at your local Prefecture. It’s all quite tightly controlled. You have to declare the statutes of the association, members, paid or unpaid, etc etc."
    • @arthur adds "declaration and registration don't involve necessarily non-profit"
    • @lolander wonders "Just one question: What happens to the patreon money donated before Dec 29th? Is it her private income? Patreons, keep us posted!"
  • Instead of a patron video this week, Stephanie and gang are hosting a zoom call ... but are not inviting the bottom tiers. :oops: Stephanie must have assessed the risk and decided upsetting any lower tier patrons was a financially sound choice? 🤷‍♀️
As always, everything and nothing XO 🖤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm wondering how many of her lower tier patrons she'll lose over this Zoom video. Is this just a ploy to get the top tier patrons to give even more than they do now? I'm not a patron so it shouldn't concern me but I'm just curious.....
She lost around 40k subs when she started Patreon and has a had a decline in subs since. Now treating patreons like most of them are peons. Denying them their extra video they paid for. Cutting them out of decision making I assume is going to piss a lot of them off. We'll see what happens.

Thankfully SJ started pandering about her E-begging immediately on the first video I played from late April last year. Yes she got 1 veiw. But the percentage her engagement went down causes her overall score to decrease way more. That's the video in which her highness anouces patreon and on her graph her subs took a nose dive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't she say, that the Zoom chat will be turned into a video, for the lower tier to watch, when done.
Some of them may be furious (I would be)
Some of them may get FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), and become higher tier Patreons.
Is the decision a win/win for SJ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She lost around 40k subs when she started Patreon and has a had a decline in subs since. Now treating patreons like most of them are peons. Denying them their extra video they paid for. Cutting them out of decision making I assume is going to piss a lot of them off. We'll see what happens.

Thankfully SJ started pandering about her E-begging immediately on the first video I played from late April last year. Yes she got 1 veiw. But the percentage her engagement went down causes her overall score to decrease. That's the video in which her highness anouces patreon and on her graph her subs took a nose dive.
That is an amazing amount of money to lose. Definitely not good business planning.

She should always look after the pennies as they make the pounds. This should be applied to lower tier patrons as well as whatever she is calling the upper tiers.

If folk are daft enough to pay, then they are daft and will pay. They should really question the value added extras.

I suppose these critiques will fall on deaf ears and be seen as underhand, however, she really is not doing herself any favours and whilst it doesn't affect me personally I imagine many more disgruntled patrons will be heading to Tattle's shores.

Seems the stunning funeral flowers that FRK posted have led to an increase in her income from Patreon. Up to £1008 a month now!
Well played if that's the case, I am obviously in the wrong business.

I will be rescuing Mrs G's dead flowers from the compost heap and artfully display next to empty bottles of whisky and unmade bed.

I shall call it ' The downfall of Mr.G!' My eulogy shall read...caught in the shed, Mr G lead a long and industrious life. His dodgy ticker finally gave way trying to meet his Freudian needs. He lost the plot on Tattle. Adieu, Adieu, Adieu ☠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she say, that the Zoom chat will be turned into a video, for the lower tier to watch, when done.
Some of them may get FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), and become higher tier Patreons.
She just gave a big f u to all but her $100 donors this is never good.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, the video that the Zoom call is turned into will be the Patreon video that all the patrons pay for?...if so then they won't have much to complain about. Maybe they'll all want a Zoom call...if so, that would be a tit-ton of people on one call!!!...LOL

Reactions: 10
It would actually be kind of weird if the low tier donors were mad about having to watch the zoom meeting later. Are they THAT into it and want their face on a 1000 person grid yelling "I'm Mallory what are you going to do about the damp! Love you Stef!" I'm looking forward to seeing the wildcats that pay an extra $99 to be in the meeting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, the video that the Zoom call is turned into will be the Patreon video that all the patrons pay for?...if so then they won't have much to complain about. Maybe they'll all want a Zoom call...if so, that would be a tit-ton of people on one call!!!...LOL
That's why she kept it to the higher tier patrons I suppose because it simply would not be possible to host a zoom call of that size.

It would actually be kind of weird if the low tier donors were mad about having to watch the zoom meeting later. Are they THAT into it and want their face on a 1000 person grid yelling "I'm Mallory what are you going to do about the damp! Love you Stef!" I'm looking forward to seeing the wildcats that pay an extra $99 to be in the meeting.
So, are you one of her patrons?...if so and you get to watch the video, please keep us posted!!!!!

Reactions: 4
SJs super fans aka felons and silver back flying monkeys along with her core group of fans just found out where they are on the pecking order. This kind of elitest behavior will definitely undermine the sense of community her core fans have. That's going to effect her stats and super chats.

• Heart
Is she treating this Zoom meet-up like a shareholder meeting/AGM? If she is, then every one of her paying patrons should be on it. It doesn't matter how many thousands show up, the moderator CAN MUTE everyone, so every Mallory who wonders about the damp can be kept quiet. Otherwise, it will confirm what many already suspect (and some are already convinced of): for the Queen of Lalande, the gift is more important than the giver.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.