The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @lyna for the new title.
Our poet @MojoDublin has compiled the glossary.
Please READ previous threads! All the answers you seek are there.
💫💫💫💫💫Enjoy 💫💫💫💫💫💫

💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HNW - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio) married 1962/3

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Micheal Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hey lovelies you’ll be pleased to know that the lala people are no longer freezing in the chato.

right who is giving a breakdown of this one for us. I suspect blankets hand warmers and hot water bottles and a few bottles of port
9789BB42-10B3-4820-B018-421B707F45B0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
so we're supposed to stay quiet because we're new or because we want to bring up stuff we've read in older threads? doesn't seem fair... we can't reply to the old threads! I think most of us have been dying for a space like this to finally share our theories/opinions and have a conversation about it. Even if our theory has been brought up before, maybe we have a different perspective to share ya know? Also, I promise I don't know anyone involved at the chateaus. I'm just a curious, bored-in-quarantine fan.

Also, someone previously said that we need to get drama channels involved. I think that's a bit too far... but an expose' done by someone like D'Angelo Wallace doing a deep dive? that would be amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so we're supposed to stay quiet because we're new or because we want to bring up stuff we've read in older threads? doesn't seem fair... we can't reply to the old threads! I think most of us have been dying for a space like this to finally share our theories/opinions and have a conversation about it. Even if our theory has been brought up before, maybe we have a different perspective to share ya know? Also, I promise I don't know anyone involved at the chateaus. I'm just a curious, bored-in-quarantine fan.

Also, someone previously said that we need to get drama channels involved. I think that's a bit too far... but an expose' done by someone like D'Angelo Wallace doing a deep dive? that would be amazing
I think the frustration (and suspicion) occurs when new people pop on and ask specific questions that have already been answered and discussed. If there is new information or perspective, I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d assume that would be welcome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey lovelies you’ll be pleased to know that the lala people are no longer freezing in the chato.

right who is giving a breakdown of this one for us. I suspect blankets hand warmers and hot water bottles and a few bottles of port
Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry that the presents had run out! They have only had 6 Christmas gift opening vlogs. (or 4 hrs and 53 minutes) to open tat, sweets, tea, and other people's treasures. Seriously, how can this be justifiable?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the frustration occurs when new people pop on and ask specific questions that have already been answered and discussed. If there is new information or perspective, I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d assume that would be welcome.
I don't personally get annoyed about someone asking a question about what went on in previous threads but it is the obvious fishing ones which stick out like a sore thumb. I've been here a little while & it is becoming hard to keep up with what is happening with the sheer volume of posts. Look at how quickly we are getting to a new thread! But if someone just pops up, goes in hard with criticism of statements or seems to be on the defending side of people we all seem to have issues with for one reason or another then it raises suspicion that one of the households or Chateau fans are being mendacious.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the frustration occurs when new people pop on and ask specific questions that have already been answered and discussed. If there is new information or perspective, I can’t speak for everyone, but I’d assume that would be welcome.
Easy enough fix! Ignore and don't respond to posts you find boring or annoying. Going ALL the way back to Thread #1 and reading everything isn't necessary. I would think most people with even average intelligence could get the gist of what is being said. One of the reasons I like this site so much is that I feel free to say what I without censorship. I did go all the way back to Thread #1 and read everything when I first joined. It helped somewhat, but I could have just jumped in to discussions as long as I knew the characters and plot of the CDs. IMO, I think it's more valuable to watch the vlogs, leave out the gift grab ones, from the beginning to join the discussions here.

Reactions: 9
doesn't seem fair... we can't reply to the old threads! I think most of us have been dying for a space like this to finally share our theories/opinions and have a conversation about it. Even if our theory has been brought up before,
15 threads 🧵
We have seen some tit !!!!
Viewing all of it

since sir trotters missive - the super fans
( some IN THE CHAT Ooo ) are here for derailing the thread 🧵

questions you can search 🔦
Then if their you believe your view will add a NEW dimension
- everyone’s up for that ....
Coming in hard with arrogance
asking ... WHO . WHY .
When Without respectfully having
READ the thread .....

Means you can find your way here
as FB won’t tolerate your view
Or your here to repost on FB etc

I’m over there trying to wreck their buzz

Regardless

read the thread ...
we know you USE to adore SSB -
like most of us STILL do -
Just the money grabbing 🤯

that’s why your here !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank goodness for that! I was starting to worry that the presents had run out! They have only had 6 Christmas gift opening vlogs. (or 4 hrs and 53 minutes) to open tat, sweets, tea, and other people's treasures. Seriously, how can this be justifiable?
Well, if big mouth SJ would just limit her gushing over the stuff sent things would move so much quicker. Reading every sappy word on those cards and letters because the giver went to 'so much trouble' to write them is just plain annoying for everyone but the writer of such gibberish. And does everyone present have to model the hand crocheted scarf or tacky carnival mask? I gotta hand it to Steph for continuing this act. I would have given up long ago. How many times can one gasp at receiving a box of tea? BTW, on a much earlier post, someone commented on what they do with all those biscuits and tea? Save them for the B&B guests. No need to waste good money those amenities when your fans will donate them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Marie is back on YouTube. She's just posted on 'How to stay positive in dark times'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That skirt does her no favours. Perhaps Nostrils can make a couple of cushion covers with it.... I generally like her outfits .....there I said it...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BTW, on a much earlier post, someone commented on what they do with all those biscuits and tea? Save them for the B&B guests. No need to waste good money those amenities when your fans will donate the
How unkind! Poor Edna from Tunbridge Wells and Doris from Pine Falls are almost wetting themselves with excitement at the thought of Fanny wrapping her gnashers round their petticoat tails or sipping their Lady Grey Tea in the Harry and Meghan tea caddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
"How to stay positive in dark times"

I get it, I do. But...

Marie, if you read this, figure out some ideas for your content yourself, put it out there, and take it form there. People will let you know what ideas work and those that won’t. Start with something, jazz it up a bit. Find other styles of floral arrangements, or even take on another hobby or activity, and add it to the mix. Don’t be part of the classic spin off bunch who after amassing a number of subscribers ask for content because they have no idea what to do. People do not 'follow' people who do not have a vision of their own, (which evolves with time, of course). Use Lalande exposure as a springboard, avoid the leechy behaviour. If you have no creativity, why are you asking people to join and financially support your endeavours for? All the while not even knowing what those endeavours are…

Let that positivity propel you forward instead of simply pacifying a depressive episode. You know how that cycle repeats.

Be the smart spin off. Give us something good to talk about, it is getting boring 😁

• Heart
That skirt does her no favours. Perhaps Nostrils can make a couple of cushion covers with it.... I generally like her outfits .....there I said it...
The skirt has its own story, of course. It's vintage Provencal apparently! (Impressed yet?) It would be more appropriate for SJ to wear it in the South of France during the warm summer months. It's very off to wear such skirt with a semi-sheer sweater in the middle of winter. Knowing how chaotic SJ's wardrobe is and her bad habit of running late, she probably just grabbed whatever had been tossed on the floor the night before. I also noticed that her hair was in very bad form. When things improve, she may need to send BJJ to beauty school so he can do her hair and make-up. I know I would need someone to help me before I got in front of the camera. Plus, she's heading to the big 50 when a little extra help is definitely needed. She can write off his training as a business expense. I can just see BJJ running around, clapping his hands, directing stage hands, shouting orders as he checks the lighting for HER grand entrance to the next vlog!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to really appreciate the non-judgemental attitude shown here. I am not good with words, or chatty, or witty, but when I joined tattle a few months ago, under my previous name, I was so grateful to find such a genuine willingness to accept my posts, spelling mistakes bad grammar and all, without feeling that anyone was going to come down on me like a ton of bricks if I happened to put a foot wrong. It was such a refreshing change from the attitudes that I found on the FB fan pages and in the YT comments.
What a difference since I came back. Every new posting seems to be viewed with suspicion and is questioned. Has something happened that I have missed that now makes newcomers unwelcome here? I thought that if we did not like something then we just passed it by.

To answer questions raised in the previous thread:

@Jeeves: yes,it is possible to change names without leaving completely, but the mods have numerous requests for this and I decided it would be quicker to start over. Also, someone else came on here with a name very very similar to mine, and then something happened which made me want to put distance between myself and my previous posts as I may have said too much.

@Princess and the Pea : After all we went through together VT, I thought you might have missed me and would recognise me when I came back.;)

So it's hard being a 'new member', I miss the good old days....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.