The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely isn't his granddaughter. I have seen her on TV previously. GREAT talent though!
I didn't check, person who sent it to me (who's pretty reliable) said it was his grand-daughter but she probably took whoever sent it to her as so... anyway, talented kid with some voice unlike SSS (She Who Schreeches in the Salon) 😆😆😆

The video posted in #954 is Amira Willighagen a Dutch singer and winner of Holland's Got Talent in 2013 at age 9. It is NOT Pavorotti's grandaughter.
Jaysus all right, take a chill pill - no need to SHOUT - is this Jill Scott by any chance... you're on my hit list now... help @MojoDublin she's shouting at me... 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't Hash introduced as an interior decorator who was hunting chateaux for a client? And stayed as a paying guest in Lalande while he searched the neighboring area?
Yes you are right. He was even seen painting a "framed pigeon" . She bought 100 of them. They all are in the now pinkish spiral staircase.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put the kettle on......
I stand by my description of her - which she didn't like. Mendacious & duplicitous. Pretending she's got the hotline on what is going on when all she's doing is pinching Tattler material. Stirring the pot again Brenda & all under the guise of your sugar pink little notebook pic. Hope you paid for the copyright to use that image.

Reactions: 18
Is this for real ??

Does she think she lives in Chateau de Versailles or what ?

Monstrous. I don't know any REAL aristocrats who would spend (waste) all this money for a so futile project !

Disgusting.
She lives in the Château de Fantaisie, which hasn't been - and never will be - built. It's all in her head. She's desperately trying to turn the place into a dream château, but it's an insurmountable task... All she has succeeded in doing is recreating the nursing home environment in which she 'grew up', with her mother and father (who is present everywhere through his 'paintings') and various inmates - an environment she no doubt feels comfortable in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't check, person who sent it to me (who's pretty reliable) said it was his grand-daughter but she probably took whoever sent it to her as so... anyway, talented kid with some voice unlike SSS (She Who Schreeches in the Salon) 😆😆😆

Jaysus all right, take a chill pill - no need to SHOUT - is this Jill Scott by any chance... you're on my hit list now... help @MojoDublin she's shouting at me... 😭😭😭
hells bells bloody Isabel .....

@NorrisCS ... scroll 📜 and throw a natti sly face .. whist scrolling

if you don’t feed em ...😂😂😂🙊
Either way - child has pipes !!! Regardless of heritage
Adult child 👶 if she ever gets off the stage would do brilliantly in local Paris church ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If PILF keeps working there is no risk that M comes near him😂😂😂
And there'll be another invoice from the installation team from England. Selmar better check that the measurements are factual and walls straight, it'll cost a pretty penny if Hash's team have to make on site modifications. They need to be in&out.

A lot of the estimates are under. The maze, gutters&reservoir, front entrance with balcony... will cost double.
I know, I know... Tried to be somewhat optimistic... Maybe Hash will give her a god deal? And if she has volunteers to do it...

Reactions: 3
Could you P
I stand by my description of her - which she didn't like. Mendacious & duplicitous. Pretending she's got the hotline on what is going on when all she's doing is pinching Tattler material. Stirring the pot again Brenda & all under the guise of your sugar pink little notebook pic. Hope you paid for the copyright to use that image.
P LEASE set up new thread 🧵

pllllllllleeeaaaasssseeeee - I tried befor got it Wrong 😑

quite honestly grateful If anyone could assist

Reactions: 1
In his most recent Insta story, en route back from Madrid and Paris, MP looked pale, bloated and hungover/drugged out, big wet eyes rolling in his head. He said that he was "told to post something" because he has thousands of Instagram followers, so, he said, that's what he was doing. His father will be at greatest risk, now, if there's no masking or distancing.
Please help. I am on Instagram and have followed Michael. Latest one is him posing in a mirror. Cannot find any pictures from his trip at all or any comments. ? What am I doing wrong?

Please help. I am on Instagram and have followed Michael. Latest one is him posing in a mirror. Cannot find any pictures from his trip at all or any comments. ? What am I doing wrong?
Click on the profile picture on his Instagram page for the Insta story video. The video I described where he said he was "told" to post something was from yesterday, but I see he has a new one up today. Instagram stories can only be seen for 24 hours, I believe, and they are not saved. No, there are no pictures from his trip. I don't follow him.

Last edited:
Click on his face on his Instagram page for the Insta story video. The video I described where he said he was "told" to post something was from yesterday, but I see he has a new one up today. Instagram stories can only be seen for 24 hours, I believe, and they are not saved. No, there are no pictures from his trip. I don't follow him as a rule.
Thank you

Thank you
Only if you do not mind him seeing that you have looked at his stories. If you look at his photos then it leaves no record. if you click on a story then it shows him who has viewed it. Why are you following him? You can look at his stuff without having to do that, don't know if you know.

absolutely she deserves full acknowledgment

😂 for those who cba watching here is the animal View attachment 453253
I wouldn't hang that in my toilet-or shed!
The price list is ridiculous, she should be concentrating on the fabric of the building not fabrics for the building.

Thank you @ploppityplop2 for the screenshots. Brenda's about turns would make Torville and Dean giddy! She's certainly benefitted from her recent stay in Tattleland and taken the message back.
She's saying what we have been saying from the start. I wonder how many will listen - I am not sure if Brenda is in or out with the superfans these days!
Thoroughly agree

Last edited:
I wouldn't hang that in my toilet-or shed!
The price list is ridiculous, she should be concentrating on the fabric of the building not fabrics for the building.
What I don't understand is Nic and Potty. We know Stephanee is a delusional narcissist with Daddy issues but why don't N & P have more say of what should be the priorities in renovation. It's their chateau too. They seem reasonably savvy, why are they not insisting that Stephanee gets more than one quote for each of these projects. Come to think of it why are they not protecting their investment by making sure that structural issues are dealt with before Fortuny fabric for the princess's bedroom. It's madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OK, time to vote for the new title! I picked a few liked remarks from the comments to get all 7, hope you don't mind.

👍 "Home and headquarters of the British vlog mafia. Book your course with Madam Jarvis now" @Geordieboy71
❤ "Continuing Misadventures of the British Vlog Mafia" @prettyplease
:ROFLMAO: "Bonfire of vanities" @lolander
😲 "The British chateau vlog mafia: we're bringing out the bodies!" @ggyahoo
🙁 "That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam" @FrankieG
🤢 "Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging" @TheTaxInspector
😡 "The peeerfeck retirement home for lost souls and second hand tat" @Geordieboy71
It was a tie between "Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging" and "That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam"
Since I can't 'like' my own comment, I'll give mine to @FrankieG
@MojoDublin You can put only certain amount of characters to a title, sorry couldn't fit both in.
Congratulations @FrankieG !
The new thread: Chateau Diaries #20 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "Scam" | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.