The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chateau Lalande Instagram just posts a pic of the windows open ...... most of comments are from people saying the can’t wait to visit when pandemic is over ........ what have you created SJ ...... you just know it’s going to be over run with the Brenda gibbons types demanding an audience with your highness ........ never mind the absolute nut jobs ..... I would bloody fear for my security if I’m honest ........ imagine if film stars or famous people lived as publicly as her with no security to your home ....... her fans are demented as we all have witnessed....... better ask patreons for funding for a panic room !!!
I wanted to reply and said they need a good clean!
Can’t wait to see coachloads of old grannies turning up all bursting for the loo 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is funny and works hard, but once I know someone's on Patreon and BuyMeaCoffee it just ruins everything because I find myself thinking about that instead of focusing on the video.
Same here. I am so uncomfortable with it.

Reactions: 6
Such a lovely, sincere reaction from Annelise to Dan's surprise. Can you imagine the hysteria we would have endured from Fanny? "Can you believe it?", " How can it be?", "It's so magical". plus all the skipping, flouncing and posturing around the apartment. Take note Stephanie.
I thought it was such a lovely thing for him to arrange. Those little boys, they are so cute and Jack is the brightest little button!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's clearly grown up being told how incredible he was. He is a talented amateur but could never live up to his mother's expectations for him. You see it frequently in a classroom - a bright child who crumbles as soon as they are challenged. I feel that this has always been Michael's story - as soon as he hits a hurdle, he gives up. Sadly he hasn't developed resilience to persevere when things get tough and this has to be his mother's fault. It's everyone else's fault except for her golden boy. She makes excuses for him instead of pulling him up by his shoe-straps and setting him off again. (I suspect he has frustrated Mick for a long while.) What we're left with is the petulant, indulged man-child who thinks the world owes him a living and that everyone who questions him is mean. It gets harder to run to your mother to sort it out though.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the cause of some resentment between him and Billy. You can just imagine that Ma wouldn't allow anyone to to upset Teabag when he was in one of his moods. In most families, the edges would soon be knocked off a temperamental sibling. Sadie is Ma's princess and the youngest child and probably doesn't feel overlooked in the way Billy might. The Chateau is Billy's trump card - he (well, Gwen) finally has something that the others want. Maybe this is why he has allowed the tribe to move in. He finally calls the shots.

You put this with @Princess and the Pea's thoughts about SJ and MPK and you probably have his story.
Of everything that has been said, this is very likely nearest the truth. 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@TheTaxInspector That's a bit harsh. He can at least paint and play the piano which is more than the average Joe, even if he would never have got into an art or music college.
I've seen no evidence that he is artistic, apart from a few copies of Beatrix Potter illustrations and an attempt at painting a picture of Gwen's château. As for the piano playing (I too play a musical instrument), it's pretty unremarkable. That said, he may have some ability in art and music (I can only go on what I've seen in the vlogs), in which case he needs to channel his energy into them instead of scrounging. If he did that he'd do quite well ;) , but he tends to dabble and move on to other things...

Reactions: 8
I've seen no evidence that he is artistic, apart from a few copies of Beatrix Potter illustrations and an attempt at painting a picture of Gwen's château. As for the piano playing (I too play a musical instrument), it's pretty unremarkable. That said, he may have some ability in art and music (I can only go on what I've seen in the vlogs), in which case he needs to channel his energy into them instead of scrounging. If he did that he'd do quite well ;) , but he tends to dabble and move on to other things...
I don't think anyone is saying he is a genius in any of these things but that he has a certain artistic flair. If he been clever he could've kept in with Dick & Angel instead of being urged by others to throw his toys out of the pram with his woe is me vlog. I think he added to SJ's vlogs when he was with her, they were a good double act unlike the current boy prince who is now holding on to her coat-tails (and wearing those coats too).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think anyone is saying he is a genius in any of these things but that he has a certain artistic flair. If he been clever he could've kept in with Dick & Angel instead of being urged by others to throw his toys out of the pram with his woe is me vlog. I think he added to SJ's vlogs when he was with her, they were a good double act unlike the current boy prince who is now holding on to her coat-tails (and wearing those coats too).
We know that SJ has a tendency to tell everyone how wonderful they are - FRK's dreadful floral offerings and so on. Most people are able to view this with a degree of realism. Unfortunately, both Trotter and FRK are desperate to hear this and take her words confirming what they need/ want to hear.
In building up both FRK and MPK, she has given them unrealistic expectations that they have exceptional talents but sadly this is not the case. This is going to be hard for both of them to accept that they are going to need to compete on their own merit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I quite enjoyed SJ and MPK innuendo’s it reminded me of a friend and when we talk it ends up like that (much to the disgust of another friend 😂)
Where as PP is just annoying.

My view of Michael and his situation is not too far away from what has been stated. I also wonder (and am sympathetic to) the impact of a sibling with cerebal palsey. How did it effect him or his parents' patenting style? Re SJ, she has an NDA with ETTCDIY and there would be clauses about not commenting unfavourably about the show which impacted what she could say or even do? Perhaps no "competitive" activity is allowed between contestants. I really believe his fast paced growth in subscription base compared to her own and how they would work together and share funds is an aspect not yet considered.

• Heart
A friend of mine who is reliable 👓 🧐 and a good authority in his domain 📜 told me a very interesting thing that would be of great interest for the châteaux scroungers.
I won't share this information here as I do not want to be of any help to this mafia 👊👅
They describe Tattle as an horrible forum and then come here and nick as much as they can to make their vlogs.
I do hope that fellow tattlers will not take it in the wrong way 🤗🤗
It is serious stuff, not juicy funny gossip, therefore you won't miss any giggle.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
SSB is trying to align herself with another chateau couple... who do not have out any begging bowl. Canadian couple setting up a school and ministry for Christian teens to stay and study in France. Both working jobs in the US to pay for the chateau and the renos. I highly doubt they would find the CD crowd their kind of people... especially with the chapel shenanigans at the shat-too.
I watched their vlog. You are right: no begging and no showing off.
Their château is A CHATEAU with a grand staircase and everything "true French château", not a sort of big farmhouse with turrets :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hey describe Tattle as an horrible forum and then come here and nick as much as they can to make their vlogs.
It might come as a shock to you

but we have long known that they all are on here - daily 24/7

most of their content has since September last been a clarification correction of any previous content they had ill advised put out .

we know - tattle is the bull ring 💍

shame they chose - and I include them both in this .... to yank the chain

tattle leads - they follow

in regards to child enfant terrible 😣

he really should be sitting down 🪑 in a session with most of ye !!!!
He’d possibly gain a better insight of himself - so kudos to you ALL best synopsis to date ... might have to use it all 😍🥰😍

💫💫virtual coffee ☕ sent to all 💫

🌈🌈just as an FYI - regardless of the country we live in
COVID has quarantine issues in crossing borders 🌈🌈

so France 🇫🇷 to Spain 🇪🇸 - 7 days and tests

🇪🇸 back to PARIS
- not potter cottage ??

( hello sir trotter - how is the AIr b n b ) - where did you quarantine???
prior to your arrival back ???
Asking for a friend 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My view of Michael and his situation is not too far away from what has been stated. I also wonder (and am sympathetic to) the impact of a sibling with cerebal palsey. How did it effect him or his parents' patenting style? Re SJ, she has an NDA with ETTCDIY and there would be clauses about not commenting unfavourably about the show which impacted what she could say or even do? Perhaps no "competitive" activity is allowed between contestants. I really believe his fast paced growth in subscription base compared to her own and how they would work together and share funds is an aspect not yet considered.
I agree that there is always an impact on family members where there is a child with a disability & as you say we have no information about how that affected them. I guess if SJ has a contributor's contract with CH4 production company there will undoubtedly be restrictions on what she can do in public with regard to footage & social media. However, I think he was dropped by her well before wallpapergate. I think she could well use him in the future if she thinks he is useful to her. Key word 'use'.

• Heart
My take on MPK, I think he’s been out as gay to all in his life for many years, suffers from anxiety and depression, withdraws from life when he gets overwhelmed.

Maybe resorts to sex or drugs as a distraction, or has done in the past to help him cope. Many gay men have, including me.

I think that is what the Madrid trip was, a chance to distract himself from the pressures he is feeling from, Patreon, YT, Tattle etc. and the anxiety it is creating for him.

While I don’t like the asking for more money for oak beams and hinting for people to buy him Spode plates and a few other carry ons I do think he has made a success of his YT channel so far.

If he can get back on track, carry on with the cottage renovations, without asking for more money and get some support with mental health everything will be okay.

Most patrons seem to be relatively forgiving of a hiccup here and there as long as things get back on track.
I agree with you but the main issue is his mental health. In the first place to get mental health support, he must admit that he does need some.
He starts something, he fails and goes on and on. Kind of damp squib?
Maybe this time he just wanted to wreck everything with a trip in a middle of COVID, an expensive hotel, silly things and a coming out with Gustavo and his wishlist.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wanted to reply and said they need a good clean!
Can’t wait to see coachloads of old grannies turning up all bursting for the loo 🚽
The hallways are packed with boxes...you would think that in 16 years she’d have organized all of that. If someone would clean out and organize the attic all of the boxes could be stored up there. It still boggles my mind the way Cat and Phillip were clambering over all that stuff!!!!

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when all those patrons show up there!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She bought the fabric and made the curtains. Still expensive fabric but a fraction of the cost of buying finished curtains
Edit:
Daddy bought the fabric
Option 2: SJ bought for daddy's money

• Heart
Oh I watched them ages ago. Very happy clappy christains with no idea of french life. Their program for young, naive, unwordly happy clappies actually seems valuable to them as a life transition program. I don't think SJ's approach, Loki's commentary or other aspects of SJ's background would appeal at all.
Some of the super fans have their panties in a twist that I dared to provide a warning. This couple’s future clients and parents would be driven away by the truths found here. SJ would kill their business before it started.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone is saying he is a genius in any of these things .
He is a genius ... at scrounging ;) He probably received some training from SJ at Château de la Fleur Fanée before he embarked on his career as a scrounger. Maybe she should set up a school for scroungers in which people are trained to become professional scroungers like her. She could call it the Château de la Fleur Fanée School of Scrounging 🤣 She'd probably make more than she does now. People could be trained in the art of turning nothing into something so that they can make money out of nothing...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SSB is trying to align herself with another chateau couple... who do not have out any begging bowl. Canadian couple setting up a school and ministry for Christian teens to stay and study in France. Both working jobs in the US to pay for the chateau and the renos. I highly doubt they would find the CD crowd their kind of people... especially with the chapel shenanigans at the shat-too.
SJ could gift them Daddy's painting, "The Food of Love," with the exposed tit and used condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.