Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
To you poor, poor Tattlers who suffered through watching the horrific monetizing of Ian's death, can you please report the vlog. Hit the three dots (...) on the top right, and report for 'harmful or dangerous acts".
I refuse to watch it, but if by all accounts she had a volunteer in a dangerous work environment and then was in the chapel where she was told not to go, it covers why it is being reported.

Unfortunately, there is no button to report "Narc who has used a death to make money".

Also, doesn't the idiot Stef realise that Ian's LUNG CANCER was probably caused by the years working as a plasterer without wearing a mask (at the minimum)?

She can fuck right off!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Her YouTube output is now a far cry from her very first flog about wanting to document her Chateau Life with her friends and family.

It’s now about hashing together selected parts from a couple of days as quick and easy as possible to appease the easily pleased and keep the algorithm ticking over. The integrity of the channel is non existent. She has deduced that people watch her for escapism - this is true. With that in mind she is feeding them drivel and they are kept amused by it. She’s getting views and serious earnings and she thinks she’s hit the sweet spot.

She has in fact lost all integrity just like her flogs. She records a circus act with a small handful of people willing to perform with smiles on their faces to create a false illusion in return for money and money alone.

Her mask slipped the same time this forum was created but she will remain watchable to a large group of people who don’t like to be mentally challenged and who need the world sugar coated.

The woman who has always been a shallow superficial show off, dependant on other peoples money and attention has trapped herself in a shallow, superficial world full of other peoples attention towards her and is even more so ever dependant on other people to drip feed her money. A stark lesson in being careful what you wish for!

She’s used charity, religion and death as a money making tool - she truly is odious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Philip's looking like one of Snow White's dwarfs in that beanie. He must be so relieved now that it's fall and he can hide his hairline under those silly hats for the next six months.

0FAE3CC9-EDCD-4274-A836-6581D7758E9C.jpeg
3363.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What can I say that has not already been said by previous tartlettes. The drama, the emotion, oh what an evil conniving bitch she is making it all about herself and how she remembers daddy’s death from many years ago. No genuine sympathy for Ian’s partner and family, if there was she would never have made a YT vlog about it. She is sick there was absolutely no need for the candle scene it was purely a reminder to the adoring public that she still needs lots more money to start to get the chapel restored. I wish that bloody cracked keystone had fallen on her head as divine retribution for all her scheming and lying.
Then the painting of the tower, without a handrail those walls will soon be covered in greasy fingmarks as people steady themselves whilst going up and down and Farrow and Ball paint is notoriously bad in trying to wipe off dirty marks. Also who paints windows and wooden shutters without sanding them down and getting rid of the original paint first, why Fanny four flues of course. Just like the iron railings on the stairs full of rust but I bet that won’t be removed before they are painted.

• Heart
  • Angry

Yebo

VIP Member
Is your name by any chance @Isabelle6541 ? If not, I’m sorry, but you should know that using words like ‘team’, ‘we are mapping out’ and ‘going through legalities’ leaves a rather sour taste in many of our mouths. Not saying your concerns aren’t legit, just that you need to be prepared to face a whole lot of negative scepticism. If you are legit, I’m a avid cheerleader, obviously.
Ha ha no, I've seen stuff about Isabella6541 and think that the person was posting when I first joined. I intend to get results and timeline is the term for what I'm doing. Here's what I have so far:
Patreon opened around 9th Feb 2020 - so any funds there are not in the Association until 26th January 2021
During this time people were told that join patreon and become a MEMBER.
Association rules are that there must be an AGM where all MEMBERS are invited. Its not a SUGGESTION, it's a rule.
Despite being asked by people on here for the accounts, there were non forthcoming. These requests were made in the comments section and not in recorded delivery letters. It appears that in the last 2 (two) weeks the wording on patreon was altered without explanation, to read 'become a benefactor'. A BENEFACTOR does not have the same rights as a MEMBER as far as Associations are concerned. Now, for legal reasons I'm not implying that SJ, IJ or Natalia changed the wording to evade or avoid having to show the accounts. For their own sake it would behoove them to explain the change if indeed it happened. I have yet to find the evidence in the threads on here.
Just so that you know, I trained with one of the big 4 accounting firms in auditing and tax so I have an eye for detail and know what to look for.
If there is more to this than meets the eye then SJ should come clean and explain everything. It could be an error, who knows? But I'm sticking strictly to the rules without being emotional. I hope that explains things.

I obviously don’t agree. These blurbs as you call them are what people base their decision on to become a patron, as it’s all the info that they are given. It used to say that by becoming a patron, no matter what tier, one would become member of the Association. It’s a product she is selling and the description of that product needs to be accurate for buyers to be able to make a weighted decision. Changing that description after the deal has been made, does not change the deal itself. In my not so humble opinion that means that all patrons who bought into her lies during the time the old description was online, are still members of her association. That’s what they bought.
This is exactly right and it is not permitted to just change a patron's legal status because that is what in effect is happening here. Everytime eBay, PayPal etc change their terms and conditions they alert those who will be effected. It's quite simple.

So, if anyone joined patreon as a member then they are fully entitled to attend the AGM which must be publicised in a reasonable time. They will also be entitled to the financial statements, vote on the budget (where any excess funds are spent) and otherwise have their say on what happens within the Association. Maybe they can replace IJ with someone else. Its these nuances that I'm having checked out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

missartemis

"We're trying to look at the bright side of everything...but everyone has days like today." ...so let's go back to toxic happy land and applaud Dan for his insane project...and when someone falls down the deadly handrail-less tower stairs they will be so pleased with the new color...and we will sit here and talk about Ian the plasterer (but not on the vlog) for 5 seconds, ok well that was fun, now let's go back to focusing on me, me oh and me...and me and what everyone is wearing. And we will forever refer to Ian the plasterer not as a person in his own right but as my plasterer who worked on my house almost until his dying day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

C'est moi

VIP Member
You guys have said it all before me. The article, Jarvis, is quite possibly the most disgusting and despicable piece of work I have ever encountered. I couldn't get past the continuous retakes of her fake grief. This one vlog has taken her grift to a whole new level of mind playing her moronic followers. At this point it looks like there is just no stopping her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mousepanda8

Chatty Member
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

mrsp67

VIP Member
It looks like it will skirt us, im
Glad I only looked at my shutters and didn’t put them up! Am feeling a bit of peer pressure from all the newly minted Floridians. Our son who lives at home bought a battery back up for the internet, because priorities!
Im
Wrong it’s coming straight for us! Getting shutters up now, well the hubs & the son! I’m getting some serious anxiety!

• Heart
  • Wow

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @Summerbaby for naming the thread. I took some creative liberties to make it fit.
@Hemerocallis, remember you are still up for naming one.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

pasta_aldente

Wednesday at 3:24 PM
Awww reading that Ian "the Plasterer" has passed. Sending my condolences. May he Rest In Peace.

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, BlessingoftheHounds and 66 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Wednesday at 8:25 PM
Pyke said:
Where is Clara ?
I am here. As always.

Le Comte de Monte Cristo said:
when i watched that Marquissappartment vlog..i thought..Ian isnt looking very wel..,,,In a way it is sad he clearly had to work to keep things going..I have the feeling Fanny doesnt even care...its al me me and me...that woman is really nasty...but she will get it on her plate too..but .i doubt we will be the judge of that...A lott of people go to another country to find a new life...but in a way they only get exploited..i have the feeling Fanny takes advantage of all those english workers in her neighborhood...very sad in a way..when things happen they always turn back to the UK..thats not a good sign...
He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last month.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, TwistedCookieReal2 and 63 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Friday at 12:36 AM
Dan has lost his fucking mind. Here you go you filthy animals.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, jojonz, LadyRed and 59 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Friday at 3:08 AM
I've just bought a forgotten and abandoned chateau in the heart of France to restore, I hope you'll all join my Patreon account and share in my journey with me.
1663895293328.png

• Haha
Reactions:You, Sasha Groves, CountessPompidoo and 57 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 3:56 AM
Let’s name Dan’s chateau…

-The Crâpeau
-The Chateau de Ladan
-The New Dump
-His Biggest Mistake
-The Shâgteau
-The 2nd Least Safe Chateau In Rural France
-When’s The Next Fire
-The Skinniest Chateau
-Stephanie’s Heavy Equipment Graveyard
-Craptown
-WTF
-Henri Won’t Even Visit
-Oops I Bought An Abandoned Steaming Pile of Shit
-Chateau du Bodge
-Schitt’s Castle
-Turkey Turrets
-Chateau de la Chompers
-Falafel Fortress
-Cray Gardens
-How To Renovate A Chateau (Whilst Accidentally Killing Yourself Or Someone Else)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, tat life, LadyRed and 52 others

I don't think it is to far a stretch to say that us tartlets give our condolences to Ian the plaster's family and loved ones.

As always there's the wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The patreons don't care, they like their rose colored glasses and emperor's new Zara clothes. If they feel they're getting what they pay for, then fine by me. In my opinion, the unacceptable grift is the Cadeaux channel, it's beyond reprehensible.
I wouldn’t care as much about her Patreon if she hadn’t set up the Association. But, if she set up the association to avoid paying taxes on $34K per month in revenue, I think her feet need to be held to the fire to fulfill her obligations…which includes sharing the accounts with the Association members. I pay taxes on my income. She’s making over $360K on Patreon tax-free… but she can’t be bothered to do something as simple as share the accounts? That should make everyone furious.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.
Very fake, over the top drama, and rehearsed. There is nothing genuine about Stephanfraudie. So predictable in her deceit and smoke and mirrors.

• Heart

Belladonna1969

I had to turn it off . I’m not watching so she gets paid to profit off someone else’s death ! An announcement at the end would have been perfectly fine . How disrespectful!

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Using Clickbait - "Death at the Chateau" is appalling and disgraceful conduct.
Great title for a murder mystery though.

The haughty and greedy chatelaine of a half derelict French chateau is found dead, lying in a murky swamp, the sad remnants of the once vibrant lake she'd stupidly drained - her head stoved in. Was it an accident or murder? If murder, who is the culprit? A rival chateau who'd kill to be rid of the competition? Her co-owners who just want the bitch gone so they can sell up and get the hell out! Is the murderer her gay Dutch toy boyfriend, more than half her age, who secretly coverts her riches, dress-up box and Givenchy secrétaire? His oily secret lover, sick of biding his time in Spain? Her Argentinian B&B manager who's bullying has led the chatelaine to threaten to terminate her working contract? The manager's lover, the carpenter and chatelaine's cousin who wants the chateau as his own and who will do anything for his Argentinian girlfriend? Was it the witch of a mother who, finally tiring of her sick daughter's machinations, decided enough was enough? The French Water Police who were blamed for her stupidity? A former volunteer who was starved into bedding the chatelaine? Was it the "horse-faced" former cook and faux florist? Who, after months away from the chateau has finally woken up to the nausiating love bombing of a false 'friend?' Was it the desperate American poster salesman superfan who finds himself ignored, even when he visits? The lesbian Bollinger loving friend who has, once again been ejected from the bedroom for not supplying a truck load of Champagne? The creepy chandelier supplier who hasn't been paid? Was it the tubby jolly English mate who, beer in hand, who has finally found out what's been said behind her back all this time? Was it the Dutch handyman, a former employee with a short fuse who's silly fae like girlfriend was mercilessly bullied by the manager? Could it have been the tree surgeon - is he a former jilted lover or just a bloke who liked to climb trees as a child and who never grew out of it. Perhaps it was the former gardener who, after securing the chatelaine's funding to buy his own chateau ruin, has had that funding withdrawn? Is the murderer the chateau insider who sought to keep her identity secret? Was it the token refugee who has discovered the French government subsidy, paid to the chatelaine in order to help the refugee survive, was spent on a trip to Venice? Maybe it was the current gardener who was laughed at when she complained about the destruction the peacocks wrought in the walled garden. Was it the cook? The cook who, oh no, finally snapped after finding yet another wet freaking sponge in the sink!

Everyone has a motive yet everyone has an alibi. The murderer could have been anyone - superfans who've woken up to the grift and want their money back, guests who have baulked at the cost of the meals and cheap boxed wine, the disgusting state of the dump and the lack of any progress on the restorations they've paid for, or the local mayor who's tired of deflecting complaints from local residents. Yes the murderer could have been anyone - including members of a certain online chat group who, sick of the wonton waste, lies and money grubbing, seek justice and recompense for all the shit everyone has had to put up with.

(©️ Iolair 2022). 🕶 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Princess Pussycat

I don't usually post a comment, but do occasionally reply to a few. But, today's disgraceful staged 'tribute' to Iain 'the plasterer' was beyond the pale. I was truly sickened by her false tears and the 'sad' music on the drive to the funeral. She has reached a new low. And then to gaily paint the tower and promote Dan's new project..words fail me. RIP Iain.

• Heart

loujo001

Snorts putting on a tie getting ready for Ian's funeral. The insincere look on his face. He just can't pull off sincerity or compassion. Not much of an actor is he. Discussing which car they were going in; why the fuck include that! Why even film it? An extremely brief look at Ian's life - all contrived to make her and her ugly chateau look good. But no personal remembrances from other chateau dwellers? Did no-one living there have a memory of Ian to share?

It was an ill conceived vlog. She could have done so much more in memory of Ian and she chose not to! The poached eggs got more attention. This says much about her that is truly disturbing. The only redeeming feature is that she didn't film monologues from her fucking bed.

Rest in peace Ian.
I think she only threw this together because of what was being said about her on here

• Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
You’ve all echoed my thoughts. If Ian’s fiancé really did ask for him to be in this flog as a homage to him then fair enough but to use his passing as click bait?! That is utterly despicable.
On the one hand she’s saying ‘a lot of you watch for escapism’ and on the other she’s called the flog Death Comes To The Chateau!!! What an absolute abhorrent title.
I’ve taken a screen shot so if she does have a tiny morsel of decency and compassion and changes the title her first, true actions will be stored here as a reminder of what a unscrupulous, callus, unprincipled money obsessed lowlife she really is. 😡
96793E2D-FAFA-43D2-A234-37D8074C15ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Iolair

VIP Member
I think you will find that the rot set in when Phillipa became media manager or whatever title he has as a cover for her to pay him to stay at the château with her.
She was rotten long before he turned up. A prime example of this is her lake lies. Lying on camera, with her mother sitting next to her, telling her audience that she was frightened, intimidated and alone - when in fact Pots, Mummy and Baghead were there with her when the water police told her to empty the lake. Picture Pots trying to save the fish. I read here they all thought it was hilarious seeing him floundering about in the mud, not trying to rescue the fish for any conservation or altruistic reason, but so he could eat them. Then there's all those drinks (and drug) fancy dress themed parties with guests continually gorging themselves and swapping bed partners each night. Think about her continuing to cry poor long before Philip darkened her door. She still had money to party and drink. Remember her being chucked out of the Workaway program because of her treatment of the volunteers, the breaking of Workaway rules, the serial sexual intimidation of volunteers while under her roof. She took pleasure in her power over others. The exploitative manner in which volunteers were treated. The looooong hours they were forced to work. The food the volunteers were denied! Consider also her absences from the chateau. So much to be derived from that, and she took off in all weather's and at all times long before Snorts was around. Consider too her horrible neglect of the animals in her care - that rot didn't begin with Snorty.

Snorts has only been instrumental in bringing her stench closer to the surface, because he's a kindred spirit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
It was a lot. I think just the black screen with Ian’s name at the end would have been more appropriate. Instead, Stephanie threw in the decrepit chapel, whilst wearing a hard hat, omg. Then saying she made the video for Ian’s fiancé to remember him. If she really felt that way, she could have put some clips together just for her. Not cobbled into a tacky, warped timeline, memorial, jokey painting, Dan’s new chateau promo. Don’t forget Michael Potts starting off the sympathy donations… Stephanie is disgusting.
Oh and don't we all wonder why the flowers were on the alter of the condemned chapel when she went to light her candle. She used this vlog to show she had bought hard hats, to show that the tower is painted (though yet again not finished) she also contradicted herself again saying Pavlina is getting round to doing all the railings when she has already said they are all done. If this was to commemorate Ian the whole flog should have been just him. Then throwing in the dog dying and Dan's project and them all laughing painting the tower. My God she is a horror of a human being her blood must run like ice through her prominent veins. The title and her filming outside the crew she is so vile

• Heart
Reactions: 35