The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Summerbaby for naming the thread. I took some creative liberties to make it fit.
@Hemerocallis, remember you are still up for naming one.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

pasta_aldente

Wednesday at 3:24 PM
Awww reading that Ian "the Plasterer" has passed. Sending my condolences. May he Rest In Peace.

Attachments
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, BlessingoftheHounds and 66 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Wednesday at 8:25 PM
Pyke said:
Where is Clara ?
I am here. As always.

Le Comte de Monte Cristo said:
when i watched that Marquissappartment vlog..i thought..Ian isnt looking very wel..,,,In a way it is sad he clearly had to work to keep things going..I have the feeling Fanny doesnt even care...its al me me and me...that woman is really nasty...but she will get it on her plate too..but .i doubt we will be the judge of that...A lott of people go to another country to find a new life...but in a way they only get exploited..i have the feeling Fanny takes advantage of all those english workers in her neighborhood...very sad in a way..when things happen they always turn back to the UK..thats not a good sign...
He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer last month.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, TwistedCookieReal2 and 63 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Friday at 12:36 AM
Dan has lost his bleeping mind. Here you go you filthy animals.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, jojonz, LadyRed and 59 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Friday at 3:08 AM
I've just bought a forgotten and abandoned chateau in the heart of France to restore, I hope you'll all join my Patreon account and share in my journey with me.
1663895293328.png

• Haha
Reactions:You, Sasha Groves, CountessPompidoo and 57 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 3:56 AM
Let’s name Dan’s chateau…

-The Crâpeau
-The Chateau de Ladan
-The New Dump
-His Biggest Mistake
-The Shâgteau
-The 2nd Least Safe Chateau In Rural France
-When’s The Next Fire
-The Skinniest Chateau
-Stephanie’s Heavy Equipment Graveyard
-Craptown
-WTF
-Henri Won’t Even Visit
-Oops I Bought An Abandoned Steaming Pile of tit
-Chateau du Bodge
-Schitt’s Castle
-Turkey Turrets
-Chateau de la Chompers
-Falafel Fortress
-Cray Gardens
-How To Renovate A Chateau (Whilst Accidentally Killing Yourself Or Someone Else)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, tat life, LadyRed and 52 others

I don't think it is to far a stretch to say that us tartlets give our condolences to Ian the plaster's family and loved ones.

As always there's the wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can honestly say after tonight and her crocodile tears and I can hardly talk (but boy can she film) I am absolutely disgusted by what a heartless avaricious witch she really is. Does she have no control over how fake and callous she can allow herself to be for clicks and money. I am bleeping furious what a bleep!!!! Cult followers are actually commenting on how sorry they are about the dog and not any mention of Ian. Truly this whole channel is just so toxic and sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab

• Wow
  • Angry
I am not usually offended but tonight Fanny has gone too far.
Tattlers please think of Ian plastering the white clouds next time you have the sky to marvel at his work.
Thinking of all Ians family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab
Wouldn't put it past her to use those donations to cover any wages she owed Ian. At this point I can't see an end to her and the madness

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Just watched the video. I need a shower, I feel grubby. At least Phillipa pretended to do some work, now it can rest.
I feel sorry for the dog, armoire must feel awfully guilty leaving them behind for a year. So I feel less sorry for him.
I think Dan and armoire are in business together with the ruin. Just a hunch. I used to think I was psychic but too many unforseen events happened so I gave that up. Let's see if my hunch is correct.

Reactions: 24
Totally confused, because didn't Ian's partner/daughter in the announcement/tribute specifically ask for donations to be made to a local animal charity?

Reactions: 25
"We're trying to look at the bright side of everything...but everyone has days like today." ...so let's go back to toxic happy land and applaud Dan for his insane project...and when someone falls down the deadly handrail-less tower stairs they will be so pleased with the new color...and we will sit here and talk about Ian the plasterer (but not on the vlog) for 5 seconds, ok well that was fun, now let's go back to focusing on me, me oh and me...and me and what everyone is wearing. And we will forever refer to Ian the plasterer not as a person in his own right but as my plasterer who worked on my house almost until his dying day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It was a lot. I think just the black screen with Ian’s name at the end would have been more appropriate. Instead, Stephanie threw in the decrepit chapel, whilst wearing a hard hat, omg. Then saying she made the video for Ian’s fiancé to remember him. If she really felt that way, she could have put some clips together just for her. Not cobbled into a tacky, warped timeline, memorial, jokey painting, Dan’s new chateau promo. Don’t forget Michael Potts starting off the sympathy donations… Stephanie is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't comment very often, I just like to have a read every now and then, click like or angry but that vlog. There was no need at all. All that was needed at the end was either a picture or if she had to a montage with appropriate music. And I also agree give his partner a video montage to keep in private. Don't take advantage of a person in their grief. And candle moment was uncalled for, do it in private. More and more the chateau vloggers and various other youtubers are asking for more and more. And now we have Dan with his new abode. Other patron being closed down so the new project can open a new one? Why do people pay for others dreams, homes? I really don't get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Do any of you Tattlers ever watch Grand Designs as there have been a few crumbling castles/folly’s over the years. I think that there is one in Ireland that’s still not completed.
The one I remember was the tiny folly in Buckingham,shire.
I loved Grand Designs and remember the folly episode.
Re Dan's folly, wouldn't it just be simpler to take the place apart and rebuild it using as much of the original stuff as possible? Surely that's cheaper in the long run?

Reactions: 18
SJ shouldn't have used the title and her picture. A simple title like in loving memory of Ian Hamilton and clips of him would have been suffice.

So, we have seen that 4 people painted the tower stairs. In a couple of hours. With all the people being there, they could have done so much more to the royal dump. Where there is a will, there is a way. Obbiously there isn't anybody willing to do tit there.

May I say, Dan's cooking looked great! I definately wanted to sample those.
Also Dan if you are going into business with Annmarie here is a side business you should consider. Crafts beer.

Reactions: 32
I loved Grand Designs and remember the folly episode.
Re Dan's folly, wouldn't it just be simpler to take the place apart and rebuild it using as much of the original stuff as possible? Surely that's cheaper in the long run?
I saw that too

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.
Very fake, over the top drama, and rehearsed. There is nothing genuine about Stephanfraudie. So predictable in her deceit and smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
SHe kept starting over like they could edit it out. They would never edit that out! That was pure gold

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
First of all my heart goes out to Ian's family and those who have lost loved ones, especially suddenly. Second the "memorial" was sad and minutes of the whole vlog.. Third as a dog lover I would have NEVER left them for a year most dogs are only in our life for 8 to 12 years. I have trouble going on holiday for a week and leaving them. And if they actually did something in one day, painting the tower. Seriously could tick off so many things..... Oh but one must travel

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It was a lot. I think just the black screen with Ian’s name at the end would have been more appropriate. Instead, Stephanie threw in the decrepit chapel, whilst wearing a hard hat, omg. Then saying she made the video for Ian’s fiancé to remember him. If she really felt that way, she could have put some clips together just for her. Not cobbled into a tacky, warped timeline, memorial, jokey painting, Dan’s new chateau promo. Don’t forget Michael Potts starting off the sympathy donations… Stephanie is disgusting.
Oh and don't we all wonder why the flowers were on the alter of the condemned chapel when she went to light her candle. She used this vlog to show she had bought hard hats, to show that the tower is painted (though yet again not finished) she also contradicted herself again saying Pavlina is getting round to doing all the railings when she has already said they are all done. If this was to commemorate Ian the whole flog should have been just him. Then throwing in the dog dying and Dan's project and them all laughing painting the tower. My God she is a horror of a human being her blood must run like ice through her prominent veins. The title and her filming outside the crew she is so vile

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.