The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it will skirt us, im
Glad I only looked at my shutters and didn’t put them up! Am feeling a bit of peer pressure from all the newly minted Floridians. Our son who lives at home bought a battery back up for the internet, because priorities!
Im
Wrong it’s coming straight for us! Getting shutters up now, well the hubs & the son! I’m getting some serious anxiety!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jason should have his own YouTube channel.
He could focus on the day to day running of his American River Inn, the history, how he came to own it, it's ghost, the decor (🤢), where he sources that decor, visits to his local antique dealers, the upkeep and repair of the building, contractors he uses, the staff, his gardens at the inn (I hear there's a hot tub 😉), the food he serves, the guests he receives. He might also focus on his art gallery, telling the history behind his Picasso (prints) his Chagall (prints) Dadaism, Cubism (prints) etc, his European trips to buy his art (prints), and his stays at the various chateaus along the way, including lieLande. If he had an established channel, he could have added the drama of the recent wildfires, and best yet, he has his own 'Mummy.' His ego could take it, he'd adore the attention, and he's probably already looked into the idea. Fanny could give him a shout out (for a hefty fee of course) to get his channel off to a great start with immediate tons of subscribers. Patreon account to follow, of course! He just needs a little push. I'm not a patron, and I'd suggest it to him during one of Fanny's live chats but I'm blocked.
Jason Dubey should have his own YouTube channel. I remember someone did ask him about it in one of the live chats. He said he was too busy, but if he did have one it would be about restoring a cabin he owns.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jason Dubey should have his own YouTube channel. I remember someone did ask him about it in one of the live chats. He said he was too busy, but if he did have one it would be about restoring a cabin he owns.
He could call it tantrums and tiaras sorry he is so like someone who does Elton John impersonations on Brittany Ferries- God love him

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you are trying to Swy that I am this Isabelle woman I'm getting a bit tired if it. I have done my beset to unravel things for this thread. People should take it as a starting point and do their own research and then when they have the information TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION THEMSELVES. I thought the whole point was to stop the grifting. Well, I'm happy to do my own thing without offering any assistance to anyone. Good luck.
Tbh, you sound more savvy than Isabel thingee ever did and you seem to be talking actual sense and fact finding rather than telling us what great expose you will be making. I think just carry on and don't pay mind to doubters 🤷

Reactions: 16
Just looked on a Hurricane Ian tracker ........ I hope you all miss it and ..... you are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbh, you sound more savvy than Isabel thingee ever did and you seem to be talking actual sense and fact finding rather than telling us what great expose you will be making. I think just carry on and don't pay mind to doubters 🤷
I agree Isabelle always sounded like a Famous Five member on a jape. I don't know why people who suggest a plan get jumped on but don't be deterred.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
too busy "selling art", is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To the tartlet Floridians hope you escape the wrath of Ian (how ironic) stay safe! Fiona was a witch!
They are saying hide from the wind run from the water. A new motto for we Atlantic Canadians need to adopt from our southern neighbours. A new normal!
Thank you, T. rex lives here also! We are in the direct path now. Fiona did a number up North, I’m truly not afraid of anything, but storm surge like we saw in Katrina, that’s scary! They've Evacuated all of our nursing or care homes in our town and issued mandatory evacuation for all low lying areas. With our dog we are sheltering in place.

Good luck I hope you're ok.
It’s going to take days, I’ll pop back on once we get service. Our last huge Cat 4 was in 04 it took 18 days for electric in our home. We moved into our restaurant, just got a call from our town re: mandatory evacuations. We are sticking.

Please, please be safe. I've thought about you and @T Rex off and on all day.
The damn thing is taking forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Loving that ferry video. Brings back memories of commuting every day to the city and back. Mind you, if I was running late in the morning, I would catch the Hydrofoil and it was even more fun! Difficult to do the crossword in rough weather though. :ROFLMAO:
"Reckless."
🇦🇺 🏊‍♂️

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the despicable vlog:

Richard Evans

56 minutes ago
What a charlatan this woman has shown herself to be. Her fake emotion with her so-called being overcome with emotion when she tries to speak to camera. And still the goons who follow her lap it all up. Have they been lobotomised? Jarvis has about as much dignity and honesty as a turd in the road.

1 REPLY

wKI5CKBFZmHq729k041v2h8F=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jacqui
33 minutes ago
Distasteful vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
From the despicable vlog:

Richard Evans
56 minutes ago
What a charlatan this woman has shown herself to be. Her fake emotion with her so-called being overcome with emotion when she tries to speak to camera. And still the goons who follow her lap it all up. Have they been lobotomised? Jarvis has about as much dignity and honesty as a turd in the road.
66C238B9-26B2-450B-A7DC-0C47801A2CAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you are trying to Swy that I am this Isabelle woman I'm getting a bit tired if it. I have done my beset to unravel things for this thread. People should take it as a starting point and do their own research and then when they have the information TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION THEMSELVES. I thought the whole point was to stop the grifting. Well, I'm happy to do my own thing without offering any assistance to anyone. Good luck.
I'm not trying to say you're Isabelle45678910, no idea who Isabelle was nor do I have any idea who you are.
When someone jumps in with claims of having legal teams etc it makes one a bit suspicious. It's happened before and that person poofed!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.