Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yebo

VIP Member
This thumbnail is so beyond disrespectful. Ian's life is not to be reduced to a YouTube thumbnail. Yet again extremely poor taste and once again all bout Stephanie Jarvis. I haven't even watched the video. What is she thinking? Surely she could have titled it "In loving memory of Ian Hamilton" with a photo of Ian. His life being reduced to a plasterer at LieLande is deeply disrespectful.
Were I in SJ'shoes I would d have put out a short video yesterday, announcing ian's death and cancelling tonight's video out of respect. A 2 minute video max. But, that would have lost her cash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

MsMuir

Chatty Member
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab
Wouldn't put it past her to use those donations to cover any wages she owed Ian. At this point I can't see an end to her and the madness

• Sick
  • Sad

BabyBell21

I see Dan already has the obligatory postcard of the chateau in it's glory days. I wonder if this was a gift from the pube-squirrel!View attachment 1608186

Hmm. My sixth sense is picking up something too.
I mean, it's stunning in pic he shared, but there was a familiarity I couldn't quite put my finger on until now....

Admins- this is my formal request for Dan's project to be known now as 'Bates Motel' going forward 🤣 see attached evidence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@Lady Rosalie and anyone else that hasn’t watched it yet, don’t. You will never get those 26 minutes and 59 seconds back. It’s just not worth it and you will feel better about human kind by just skipping this one.❤
Yeah, I'm not going to watch. I just finished dinner and was soaking my dishes and reading here in the interim.
There's nothing I could even say that hasn't been said by all of you. I am just disgusted by her ability to stoop this low!

I'm reminded of the quote by Maya Angelou. It's a damn shame people don't see her for what she truly is - a low class, user of a person who cares about no one except herself. Lord knows she's shown herself over and over!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
My heart goes out to Amaury, as I suspect the dogs may have been with his ex for the past year. We do not know the reason they were not with him, but it's truly heart wrenching to lose a pet- if anything, at least Phoebe got to spend her last days with her dad. At least Fanny showed some decorum not to shove her stupid phone in Amaury's face (or it may have been fear of him blowing up at her), but still made it about HER sadness... SMH.
Please keep your heart's wishes for someone who deserves them. He does not care one little bit about those dogs and they were much better off elsewhere. Life at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN is not kind on any of the animals she keeps around for show only.

• Sad
  • Angry

Iolair

VIP Member
Is she the devil in disguise?

Completely and utterly detached from reality. They are all living in a fake world. No genuine emotion. The thumbnail is of her cunt face smiling. Deplorable.

Clearly Ian was working there in August with the knowledge he had cancer. I saw a kind, humble man who was proud to work on a historic building and showcase his skills and achievements All whilst being respectful and polite to his exploitative employer.

RIP Ian.
Your very first post here and you're calling her a cunt?! 😆

Welcome to Tattle Knives Out! You are very welcome indeed! 🤗

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
And the majority of the comments on the video are consoling Fanny for “her loss,” making Fanny the focus of the comments, not mentioning Ian’s partner or family. Fanny has reached a new low today. She and Snorts must have spent the car ride to and from the Disney park plotting how the video could feature Fanny as a compassionate person and how to plug the never ending need for more chapel funding. Sick.

• Sick
  • Angry

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected ❤

Ahh... Yes, Stephanie. The same way Dan & Annelise's break up was about you and you couldn't wait to share it with your Patreon members... What happened this time around?

• Heart
  • Angry

KittCatt!

I don't think I've ever commented about Dan until now.
I may be wrong here but I think (& strongly suspect) Dan has got his new shell because he has signed a contract to be on TV. This might be the reason why 1. He fixed his teeth 2. The parts he filmed with Armaury (helping with the Marquis apartment) was not shown on Chsteau DIY. 3. He borrowed filming equipment (months ago) to film the shell so he could submit it as an application to the production company. 4. He has launched this on YT (patreon) because he wants funds for the project which will be mostly revealed on TV just like SJ (& some others) are doing. 5. It doesn't make sense for someone who has been receiving donations through patreon & barely completed renovation of his home to buy another which will cost much more to renovate. They always say it's none of our business so why announce it? They must think viewers are too stupid to see what they're doing.
He may have an agreement with the owner to share profits or ownership if he can successfully restore it.

The problem here is: 1. NONE of these people should be given a public platform (especially on TV which has a much higher moral standard) because their aim is to exploit the vulnerable for donations & they are not good examples even to anyone.
2. The aim of these shows is to mislead viewers into thinking these people are bold, have genuine interest to save buildings & have saved up money for it. The production companies do not include the real narrative of crowdfunding & e-begging on the show. The main aim is to manipulate & deceive viewers.

This is why this is a scandal waiting to happen for Channel 4 & the production companies because this will eventually end up in the UK press & that is what TV companies don't want. We are currently dealing with the Philip S & Holly situation which is very minor compared to these greedy, deceitful grifters. Philip & Holly have got 70,000+ signatures against them mainly because of their arrogance & thinking viewers are too stupid to notice they lied. The chateau group are the same, they have become more arrogant, bolder with grifting & irritating & they think viewers are too stupid to notice they are delaying content for TV or notice they use words like 'abandoned' ,or 'before & after' to get more views. I don't know who started equating them with other subscription & donation services like Wikipedia, Web archive, Netflix, disney+ etc. They are completely different, lets be honest they make home videos like kids & teenagers (who have more views & following) have been doing for years.

I think Dan may be on CDIY, 'Help We Bought a Village' or a new property show. If you google 'Help We Bought a Village',you will notice that Ch4 used the profile picture of another chateau grifting couple to advertise the show. Channel 4 is now a patron sponsored grifting channel.

SJ should have just written a dedication at the end of her video like most experienced companies do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab
That money should go to Ian’s family. If not, Stephamememe should be prosecuted for fraud!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
A whistle blower can do it anonymously. And the authorities will definitely look into it using every tool at their disposal including this site.
Many whistles already have been blown. What do you think got her kicked from the work away program? The thing about whistle blowers, especially the really effective ones, is that they tend to do things quiet and in the background.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I didn't watch last night, I haven't for a long time, but I had to watch this.
It seems to me, according to your writing, that some things have been changed.
It is unfortunate that they are, if they are.
It seems to me:
Tattle writes and edits scripts, and Stephanie makes money!
The last scene, which is exactly appropriate and what she should have done under the circumstances, except for the poorly placed and timed advertisement for Dan’s “Don’t You Want To Pay For My Fancy New Chateau” vlog. Stephanie already talked to Dan about his “secret project” during the video. To add or not to add those end screen elements is completely up to whoever is uploading the video. The placement, length on screen and exactly what video you want to highlight, everything. Why couldn’t Stephanie have just left it off this one time? Answer: because Stephanie doesn’t care.
D1B5D655-76A0-4D2D-AA05-333237CCF590.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
To Stephanie Jarvis and all else concerned: perhaps it's best to review your lucrative volunteer program with which you replaced the work away one, exploiting petty souls, and see if it can stand the test of French government scrutiny? Tick Tock, whistle whistle, blow blow.

• Heart
  • Wow

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
“my funeral look.” I fkn abhor that sow! I didn’t watch past the fake BS in the “chapel.”The real shame is that it didn’t choose that moment to begin to collapse. What an absolutely vile creature that bitch is!

• Heart
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
Show your disapproval on her monetizing his death by clicking the youtube dislike button!
I will watched the next Fanny CD in the morning (right now ) then pop over to Tattle so I am sort of "up to date" but .......... today.
OMG she went there!
Like you all - words fail me! She even slipped in her "daddy" .

Abuela I clicked the "dislike" button and I hope it sends that message .

Unbelievable..... the woman has sunk to a new low.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Mind blowing that SJ could do that.................... I can't bring myself to watch any of her vlogs anymore.
I think us 'empaths' or non-narcs find it very hard to understand how narcs think and behave so it's often shocking to us.
I can only hope that the money from at least one of the vlogs goes to Ian and the animal rescue place his fiance named.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
I'm just off the phone with my SIL and brother. We're pretty sure our place on Manasota Key is going to be hammered this time. I wish I hadn't wondered at the third catastrophe that might be headed my way - but I digress- I came here to see about @Jules100 at the Southernmost Chateau. How's the construction faring?
@Darling Life, the construction on my house is going very slowly. Right now the outside of the front of my house looks like my meth lab exploded. There is so much construction debris. Under normal circumstances it is hard to live with, but I was very worried about this hurricane turning it all into little neighborhood missiles before it’s track was figured out. Luckily, I’m probably in one of the best spots in Florida right now. I feel so bad for everyone on the SW coast and even central Florida. It’s a terrible, random roll of the dice and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I hope things are going smoothly for you getting your house put back together.❤

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
SJ shouldn't have used the title and her picture. A simple title like in loving memory of Ian Hamilton and clips of him would have been suffice.

So, we have seen that 4 people painted the tower stairs. In a couple of hours. With all the people being there, they could have done so much more to the royal dump. Where there is a will, there is a way. Obbiously there isn't anybody willing to do shit there.

May I say, Dan's cooking looked great! I definately wanted to sample those.
Also Dan if you are going into business with Annmarie here is a side business you should consider. Crafts beer.