Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trengilly

VIP Member
St Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy has spoken...

The whole video was in poor taste - I rewatched this morning and I standby my comments. If Stephanie, Fanny Four Flues, felt compelled to document Ian Hamilton's sudden death and funeral it should have been a standalone video with only Ian, a thumbnail of only him, a title with some modicum of respect to his grieving family, the use of his full name and a link to the charity of his choice. Then if she really wanted to monetise her Sunday scheduling she ought to have made a usual video as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. After Friday nights scare, Mum's back on track and said she's still not ready to go anywhere. It's taken it out of her fir sure and we've adjusted things accordingly. I'm extending my stay another week at this stage and we'll see, the hospice have said she'd been given 2 months a year ago so the fact she's still here says a lot for her determination. We're still managing to have a laugh which is something. I'm missing home terribly but Mum's my best friend. Tattlers - take that bitch down.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MsPitstop

VIP Member
From the despicable vlog:

Richard Evans

56 minutes ago
What a charlatan this woman has shown herself to be. Her fake emotion with her so-called being overcome with emotion when she tries to speak to camera. And still the goons who follow her lap it all up. Have they been lobotomised? Jarvis has about as much dignity and honesty as a turd in the road.

1 REPLY

wKI5CKBFZmHq729k041v2h8F=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jacqui
33 minutes ago
Distasteful vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

billybudd

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm not going to watch. I just finished dinner and was soaking my dishes and reading here in the interim.
There's nothing I could even say that hasn't been said by all of you. I am just disgusted by her ability to stoop this low!

I'm reminded of the quote by Maya Angelou. It's a damn shame people don't see her for what she truly is - a low class, user of a person who cares about no one except herself. Lord knows she's shown herself over and over!
When she started crying about her father at the church in....St. Severe? Where they'd gone to pray for Philip's loved one? I forget which? Wearing a nightgown with her bra hanging out?
I realized then she would do anything.
She hadn't sunk quite so low since. Until this.

Ian Hamilton.
Thank you for all you did, with your patience and gifted hands, to make this world beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Knives Out

Is she the devil in disguise?

Completely and utterly detached from reality. They are all living in a fake world. No genuine emotion. The thumbnail is of her cunt face smiling. Deplorable.

Clearly Ian was working there in August with the knowledge he had cancer. I saw a kind, humble man who was proud to work on a historic building and showcase his skills and achievements All whilst being respectful and polite to his exploitative employer.

RIP Ian.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Ps … I just want to publicly praise @KiKiGee. Gurl, you have all the receipts ❤ While I’ve been bitching and moaning you’ve been head down compiling, amassing evidence, following the bread crumbs and linking up all the dots.
May the weight of your research sink her rotten ship full of ill gotten gains. 🙏🏻
xx

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thanks, everything seems blurred. I honestly thought that being a patron meant that you were 'joining' the Association. I wonder how many other people thought that.
Well, Stephanie Jarvis only recently changed the descriptions of the different patreon tiers on her patreon page. It used to say that all patrons became 'members of the Association', now it suddenly states 'Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau!'. Pictures of the former statement are still to be found here, I hope. Does she really think that by changing a description on a webpage she can hide her crimes? The most interesting fact about her changing the words is: why now? We've been holding her accountable to this fact for months, years and she blatantly kept ignoring this and now she all of a sudden changes it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Talktalk Now
2 hours ago
Ian did professional work at the chateau & appeared to be a lovely guy. However I hated the disrespectful clickbait of the vlog title which surely is just monetising a very sudden & sad event. Neither did we need to witness the outakes of your ‘broken speaking’ when filming after the funeral. That should have all been edited out. If you were given permission to make a record for Ian’s family then perhaps you could have considered that it should not have been all about you Stephanie. A stand alone film dedicated to him with perhaps a link to a charity of the family’s choice would have been more appropriate & respectful? Your loyal fans would have understood I’m sure.
Show less

View attachment 1606694
·1 REPLY

View attachment 1606695
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected View attachment 1606696

Oh yes the effect of his passing and then his funeral clearly had a big impact on them all at shittooville. Smugmug in the kitchen attacking the pudding then both of them stuffing it down their greedy throats before all of the gaiety in the turret. Apart from Fanny’s Oscar nomination performance outside the crematorium nobody has shown any feelings of being so affected by this sad occurrence.
I've got a reeeaaallly long fuse and have given her the benefit of the doubt and many "passes"; I tried to have an Anne Frank "in spite of everything..." approach to Fanny, but the latest vlog and her reply above solidifies it for me, she truly is a despicable human being.

• Heart

Serendipity

I don't comment very often, I just like to have a read every now and then, click like or angry but that vlog. There was no need at all. All that was needed at the end was either a picture or if she had to a montage with appropriate music. And I also agree give his partner a video montage to keep in private. Don't take advantage of a person in their grief. And candle moment was uncalled for, do it in private. More and more the chateau vloggers and various other youtubers are asking for more and more. And now we have Dan with his new abode. Other patron being closed down so the new project can open a new one? Why do people pay for others dreams, homes? I really don't get it.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Oh and don't we all wonder why the flowers were on the alter of the condemned chapel when she went to light her candle. She used this vlog to show she had bought hard hats, to show that the tower is painted (though yet again not finished) she also contradicted herself again saying Pavlina is getting round to doing all the railings when she has already said they are all done. If this was to commemorate Ian the whole flog should have been just him. Then throwing in the dog dying and Dan's project and them all laughing painting the tower. My God she is a horror of a human being her blood must run like ice through her prominent veins. The title and her filming outside the crew she is so vile
And Fanny was trying to paint an image of herself being so brave and distraught that she risked death to enter the crumbling chapel ( with only a hard hat for protection) to honor Ian. She is truly deplorable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I think I am just getting tired now--tonights flog has left me really angry and bewildered how these idiots are talking about Fanny and Ian's legacy at La Lande. He had a life, friends, a fiancée and it is sickening to see his life and death belittled for clickbait by this demonic little flogging whore.

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I can honestly say after tonight and her crocodile tears and I can hardly talk (but boy can she film) I am absolutely disgusted by what a heartless avaricious bitch she really is. Does she have no control over how fake and callous she can allow herself to be for clicks and money. I am fucking furious what a CUNT!!!! Cult followers are actually commenting on how sorry they are about the dog and not any mention of Ian. Truly this whole channel is just so toxic and sick.

• Angry
  • Wow

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Well, I am still flummoxed as to how to share the Patreon video so I’ll provide a filthy little recap!

First, here’s her summary message with the video:

“ Hello lovely patrons of Lalande!
I want to remind you all that this week's Patreon video will be on Friday instead of today, as on Friday I'll be able to reveal a secret project that we've been working on for tv. It's only a small project but it's one that I'm very, very happy with, and I can't wait to share it with you all.
I wanted you to be the first to see it, but as I'll be reusing a lot of the footage from this your Patreon reveal in the public reveal on The Chateau Diaries on Sunday, I thought I'd also give you a little extra video tonight, with a sneak peek into the planning taking place in the grand salon this week. Amaury has (once again!) cleared the room, and has moved all of the wood in to start the stud work. He and Philip have been putting the last touches to the plans before a single piece of wood gets screwed into place!
Also, in tonight's little extra video, you'll get to meet Angela, our new volunteer, for the first time. She'll be introduced in tomorrow night's Chateau Diaries.”

Phiphi was wearing his best flared mommy pants and was making suggestions as to where the panels should go. Anne Marie admitted to a sabbatical since the Marquis suite finished, and moaned about all the studwork and insulating needed. It was about eight minutes long and poorly cut together. She showed a meal from the new volunteer Angela.

That’s it. Bor-ing. There you go you filthy animals. You all owe me five bucks.

PSS: Prayers for all our Florida Tartletts. I’m seeing footage that is chilling. Please be safe and well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Let’s summarize what the Shittelaine did to her good friend Ian and his partner/family:

Insisted on shoving the pink camera in his face for content when he was clearly unwell to create content to make her money.

Immediately rushed to Disney parks the day after he died.

Despite her anguish, made no mention of his passing for a couple of weeks until his memorial so she could get footage for her YouTube channel

Films herself at the memorial with dramatic faux anguish to be captured on film to make her money on YouTube,

Mentions Daddy Derek to work the sympathy angle to manipulate viewers

Puts on a hard hat to highlight the now dangerous chapel to do a LieLande tribute to Ian.to make content and money for herself. Setting herself up for the chapel ebeg.

Only puts a couple of snippets on Ian in the video, nothing about who was was as a person, etc. ( typical narc Fanny, people are objects and tools to be used by them to get work done, etc. they don’t have value outside of that).

Then refuses to acknowledge her good friend Ian’s last wishes that donations in his memory be donated to the animal shelter. Instead, using the chapel set up to ebeg for money in Ian’s name and memory be given to her to spend at the Dump chapel.

If that is how the Shittelaine treats her “good friend”, you sure wouldn’t want to be her enemy.

• Angry
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Blurbs on the website means nothing.
I obviously don’t agree. These blurbs as you call them are what people base their decision on to become a patron, as it’s all the info that they are given. It used to say that by becoming a patron, no matter what tier, one would become member of the Association. It’s a product she is selling and the description of that product needs to be accurate for buyers to be able to make a weighted decision. Changing that description after the deal has been made, does not change the deal itself. In my not so humble opinion that means that all patrons who bought into her lies during the time the old description was online, are still members of her association. That’s what they bought.

• Heart
I would like to thank everyone for the care and empathy they have shown regarding my brother in law. As it is his life and my sister’s I do not want to share too much, but I thank each and everyone here. It means a great deal. Thank you. ❤

I also want to add that I find most tartlettes to be kind, intelligent, witty individuals, not the haters Fanny and her supporters want to make out.
Thinking of everyone in Florida. Please stay safe. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
Just so disgusted. I won't even look at that vlog. I rarely watch her vlogs, but this one, there is no way I'm watching that, the thumbnail tells me all I need to know about her making everything, even someone's death, about her. So disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad