The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie said recently that she is close to getting a new handyman for Lalande. What if it’s Selmar?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Bahahahaha!

Teresa Gray
1 hour ago
Loved your mid evil dress. Wish I was there. I live in Nebraska, USA

Margie Lynch
24 minutes ago
Stephanie is working on being high evil , but alas she is only mid evil.
Oy Vey!!! And this is the quality of her patrons! At least check an online dictionary before using the hard words!🤦🏻

Selmar hasn't bought the chateau but they came to an agreement with vivi and bill to run the event business from there. Good match! The eldery pair have 2 younger ones to look after them and tatty and silly can dab their feet in managing/organizing events. I kinda feel like reaching out to them, to get them organized and make it a succes. It would be such a satisfying dig at SJ!! on the other hand I hate working with slow people.

Guys, Hanni Ross hasn't sent a huge bottle of champagne for Jarvis' birthday nor has she visited shitoo in ages. So I checked she is no longer a dauphine of lalande!!! Or a countess!!!
I guess phiphi has eliminated Hanni too!
He’s taking no chances with possible competition. Izzy better not eat or drink anything she doesn’t make herself!😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bahahahaha!

Teresa Gray
1 hour ago
Loved your mid evil dress. Wish I was there. I live in Nebraska, USA

Margie Lynch
24 minutes ago
Stephanie is working on being high evil , but alas she is only mid evil.
Excellent reply from Margie!!

I've been away from tattle for a bit for family reasons, seems several tartlets have been in the wars recently, hope you are all recovering well 😔💐.

I am slowly catching up but won't go back too far as I see very little has actually happened, surprise surprise, very disappointing. Again.

The only bit of real news I've seen is the very sad death of Ian. RIP Ian.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They're all freaks- all lost children in grown up bodies- really creepy
Perfectly put….why does that place attract such odd bods . It’s getting worse.

On another note Hanni had Covid very badly and perhaps has long Covid. I’m quite sure she is aware of the hygiene or complete lack of at the dump and would keep away now.
Why did Snorts buy those new.. horrible quality fabric, green trousers? Is it to hide his even higher heels?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stephanie said recently that she is close to getting a new handyman for Lalande. What if it’s Selmar?
Fanny likes to praise people up...and after a while she throws them under the bus...you just can do that a few times you know...

Selmar wanted to fart at fanny...she didnt want him to do events a lalande...the buying that chateaufiasco she helped 🙄 them with...he farted in her face by letting her know he landed on his feet without her...well in a way...it all has to be seen...and in the meantime appearing on her vlog...trying to get attention again from her viewers..Its all a game...they loathe eachother...also mutty mummy used her actingskills...🙄but they all need content...and subscribers....what a sad life they all lead..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dropped her prices I see.. trying to scrape the barrel for even broker pensioners...
Now the prices say +vat. So if you add the tax to it I believe its the same amount. Who thinks she was not separating the vat tax the last few years???

I never understood at the Farmhouse why you would have a garden that size and not do some kind of persevering whether it be freezing, drying or canning. Growing up, gardens of that size would be would used to feed us until the next crop was ready. It is a waste and then you let the animals room free that will destroy those crops. Anna from the Fleuries has said that isn't her thing so it is just a small garden. I'm sure they go to their local market to support local businesses, etc.

Dan - he said it would be on patron on Friday. Curious to see what it is especially since Billy posted about it and watched his video. Will be interesting to see how that develops. The move away from Fanny to Billy.

Anna - I have wondered for awhile if she was expecting. If they want to hide it then that is fine. If she isn't, then I hope it isn't serious as she seems to be unwell often.

To all those who are experiencing health problems and the loss of a loved one - sending you loving vibes. May you find joy in the simple things while you heal. Watching the sunrise or set, a bee buzzing or just hearing children laugh.

Edited to Add: So she "reunites" with Selmar. Another buyoff to keep quiet? Like Marie? We will put you back in the farmhouse vlogs to quiet down all those rumors being told. We know you have the evidence but if we do this for you, will you stay quiet?
They installed that huge freezer. Throw the stuff in baggies and freeze. So wasteful. Or share with the community

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My understanding is that the Libre Patch and the glucose monitor are two separate entities - am I mistaken? The patch is just decoration to hide the monitor isn't it? A friend's fiance wears one and that's the explanation I was given. Isn't the patch itself the bird sticker? 😧 Whaaaa! I'm confused!
The part that attaches to your body has a little needle in it and a round disc. You use a hand held device to "read" the disc. Some use a phone app the disc is changed every 14 days people usually place them on the upper back of the arm so they are out of the way. The sticker just hides the disc and / or keeps it from falling off

Reactions: 4
A few takeaways from tonight vlog..

• Chervil with prawns cocktails 🤮 What screwed up mind thought that was a good idea? Oh yeah, right... her. Might as well chop up some of Snorty's licorice and sprinkle that in for all the delightful dining pleasure chervil could add.
• Those carrots Fanny said were "fresh from the garden" looked awfully cleaned and trimmed for veggies that had just been dug up. They were obviously from the supermarket, and it's just so stupid and childish to lie about it. What's the point of it?
• Why did Fanny expressly make the point that Bill had invited her and Snorts to his chateau? Who cares!
• That self satisfied smug look on Snorts face when he tells her (nyah nyah - the jokes on you Steffi) she's not brought a change of clothing. 6 years do that. Punch him, just punch him. And then punch him again.
• OMG wearing a Medieval dress into a supermarket! Oh noooooo! What will people think?! What will people say?! The drama! The OTT anxiety! Can guarantee you, you stupid cow, no-one gave a tit. No-one gave you a second glance. No-one even noticed you were in the damn building.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lots of begging on the show and patron shout out.
They have bought a money pit. Did they not realise it would take 18 months for the permissions. Supposing they cannot do what they need to? I recall them wanting to add bathrooms too.
What were they thinking?
Mmm .
That pair is totally incapable of rational thought. I can’t watch them atm if ever again. Do we know if they have more than 3 patrons now?

Reactions: 7
No no no no no no no no no no! Not Selmar! Please no! No no no no no noooooooooo! And did I mention no?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.