Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Talktalk Now
2 hours ago
Ian did professional work at the chateau & appeared to be a lovely guy. However I hated the disrespectful clickbait of the vlog title which surely is just monetising a very sudden & sad event. Neither did we need to witness the outakes of your ‘broken speaking’ when filming after the funeral. That should have all been edited out. If you were given permission to make a record for Ian’s family then perhaps you could have considered that it should not have been all about you Stephanie. A stand alone film dedicated to him with perhaps a link to a charity of the family’s choice would have been more appropriate & respectful? Your loyal fans would have understood I’m sure.
Show less

INk_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·1 REPLY

INk_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected
emoji_u2764.png

Oh yes the effect of his passing and then his funeral clearly had a big impact on them all at shittooville. Smugmug in the kitchen attacking the pudding then both of them stuffing it down their greedy throats before all of the gaiety in the turret. Apart from Fanny’s Oscar nomination performance outside the crematorium nobody has shown any feelings of being so affected by this sad occurrence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

graciemckitten

VIP Member
My first clue about Fanny's tone deaf poor taste was the Christmas Eve episode a few years ago when she was partying with her friends with endless bottles of champagne and wine, expensive dresses, a ridiculously gluttonous buffet table, a huge Christmas tree full of expensive bling, in a huge French chateau and she cuts away to IJ and her husband handing out food bags to the homeless in south Africa for about 30 seconds then cuts back to her opulent guests partying...it made me sick to my stomach. This topped that episode for distasteful and offensive content. How easy it would be for her to use her platform to feature Ian as a person, separate from the chateau, his love of animals, his hard work, and his kind personality, and then ask for a donation to the animal shelter, END OF. Give his fiance a video of his film footage and leave it at that. She is hopeless.
You made a really good point that Ian’s partner had already requested donations in Ian’s memory be sent to the animal shelter. Fanny hijacked Ian’s last wishes by attempting to divert any donations by any of the CD audience in Ian’s name to be sent to her for chapel renovations at the Dump instead of the animal shelter, as he had wished. She is so damn sleazy and greedy!!!

WE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING STEPHANFRAUDIE!!!!! Disrespecting a man’s last dying wish for donations in his memory be sent to the animal shelter

• Heart
First of all my heart goes out to Ian's family and those who have lost loved ones, especially suddenly. Second the "memorial" was sad and minutes of the whole vlog.. Third as a dog lover I would have NEVER left them for a year most dogs are only in our life for 8 to 12 years. I have trouble going on holiday for a week and leaving them. And if they actually did something in one day, painting the tower. Seriously could tick off so many things..... Oh but one must travel

• Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
Anyone else nauseated once again by the La Belle Époque soundtrack on today's vlog?

• Haha

ScooterMaGoo

Hello! First post here!

I found all you tattlers by googling Michael P because he had "gone missing" after not having any videos for months. During the pandemic, I had binge watched Billy's YT channel, then Michael's YT channel, and then I found all of you wonderful people! I love your thoughts and discussions on all of the chateau renovators - you are SO insightful and have really opened my eyes to SO many things!

I am disappointed with the return of Ryan. When I was first introduced to him through one of Billy's videos, I thought, what an interesting character. Then it just didn't stop! I thought maybe he had been dropped on his head as an infant, or the Hoover Man had stopped by and sucked everything out through his ears. Anyway, I find him very annoying and I really don't know how Billy can stand it - but help is help, I guess...

Again, loving your discussions about Stephanie and the others. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful thoughts!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If this latest showoff of true character does not affect Jarvis' numbers negatively in any way, it is probably safe to say nothing will. She keeps trying her best to f**k up her own successes, yet she keeps being loved more for what she never truly was: charming.

• Sick
  • Sad

lyna

VIP Member
Nah, Ian Hamilton's wife didn't lose a life partner... Because death came to the chateau where he meant so much to everyone...

Ok let's pretend he was integral to their lives and therefor the intrusion upon his death is appropriate~~~
This man passed away two weeks ago, and she is finally acknowledging it?
She has spat out at least 5 vlogs since Ian passed away, and on not a single vlog could she have added "In Memory of Ian Hamilton"? It should have been added to the first vlog after he passed. Or she should have created a short vlog asap. She burps up a vlog everyday at Christmas, right?

WTH was she thinking with the click bait thumbnail?

cap·i·tal·ize
/ˈkapədlˌīz/

take the chance to gain advantage from
exploit

How can none of the dolts in the comments see this? They are sending HER condolences.
Gros, gros, gros
Shame, shame, shame on that pernicious wench.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Lady Rosalie

Chatty Member
I have just watched the Grift Grab by skipping here and there.
If you can........... take a look at the way Mummy looks at Percy at the end...... Fanny says thanks for Percy being there and IJ gives Perc a look and he gives her one back. Right at the end.
I wonder if old Percy did not want to go on this or he has said to them to stop this gift grifting ?
As I have said..... I was skipping through it but Percy looks fed up by the end.

Morning All !!!
I watched from 35:30 at @Linus suggestion, and Mummy's look to Percy said a lot ... and poor Percy, I can just see him thinking, "How the hell did I end up here at the end of my life watching the insufferable little twat cooing over a tiny hedgehog broach?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Warning warning warning there’s a distinct possibility of getting totally rat arsed 🤪🤪🤪
Indeed. From what I've gathered so far, Dan will never be the true owner of the place. Need more confirmation, but it looks like he's been a bit loosely with the term 'bought', probably for clickbait purposes.

• Wow
  • Angry

Yebo

VIP Member
What happened to the dog?
Well Armoire left it and the other in the UK for around a year, then not long after they arrived in France it got ill and was put down. He can't be that upset. If he was truly caring about his dogs he would have brought them to France a long long time before.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

JackSpratt

VIP Member
What she should have done, out of respect, was to not put up a video at all. A plain screen with Ians name on it and details of the animal refuge of where donations could be sent. They all disgust me.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
You guys have said it all before me. The article, Jarvis, is quite possibly the most disgusting and despicable piece of work I have ever encountered. I couldn't get past the continuous retakes of her fake grief. This one vlog has taken her grift to a whole new level of mind playing her moronic followers. At this point it looks like there is just no stopping her.
I honestly want to slap her face. It looks like only Mummy Percy, Pube and Faux mourner went to the funeral. Seriously have you ever seen anyone film outside a crematorium?

• Angry
  • Sick

KyBourbon

VIP Member
"I was almost sucked in too."
IMO, this why Stephanie Jarvis is so insidious.

We are intelligent, educated, worldly, literate and we are street smart. Yet there are those of us here who have fallen under her sway. It must be remembered that it is never the fault of the person who is conned. The con artist can appear hardworking, articulate, knowledgeable, informed, accomplished and completely plausible - but underneath and to their core, they are devious and greedy in using their charms to seduce and persuade. It is as though their heart is crippled. The most subtle and crafty part of this is that they make their target feel good about being a part of something exciting and momentous - all the while draining them of their money and good will. It's treacherous. I don't know about others, but once my goodwill is gone, it is gone forever. Once the target is drained of that good will, it can open their eyes, but sometimes they can become more suspicious, disillusioned and less likely to indulge in altruism, unless complete transparency is offered and remains at their fingertips.
Its also insidious because SJ is a “taker”…not a giver. But she’s somehow managed to trick people to think the opposite. She takes and takes…promises things but doesn’t deliver or follow through. Lives in France and takes advantage of the benefits of French society but doesn’t support it with taxes. Takes gifts from viewers who might get a mention in a vlog. She takes and takes…sucking the money or life out of anyone she touches.

• Heart

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Just when you think Fanny Four Flues couldn't possible set a lower bar, she goes off and does it. Unbelievable. WTAF

• Heart
  • Haha

Vaffle

Oh ffs, i give up. Kept hoping that the Patreon open house would totally blindside Stephanie Jarvis and reveal her ways to the granny squad. Nope didn't quite go that way. Now we have Selmar trotting out of his Argentina tango retirement for an appearance and LieLande mourning the loss of Ian.

When is this chick going to get revealed and her just desserts? Karma train is running slow and she is long overdue

• Heart
  • Wow

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Oh gawd!
These 2 knuckleheads have mastered the art of clickbait.
Check out Gobbler's face and Sugartits' swoon.
1664408056609.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Granola Chic

When someone dies so suddenly like that...the grief can be overwhelming.

If I were a part of Ian's family, I would ask for the vlog to be taken down. SJ really outdid herself again this week.

Anything for viewership...Anything, including death, to make a few bucks.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m confused about the Fleuries vlog. They bought a chateau at 33 by being turned down for 4 bank loans because of a bad business model and only got the loan for it because a friend vouched for them? That seemed like such an odd vlog or did I miss something?
the fleuries do the same as Fanny...when they dont have content...just make a vlog about how you got your chateau....over and over again...They told this story at least 4 times...and i hardly ever watch their vlogs...Offcourse they didnt get a bankloan at first...you cant make money with a B and B..when you have to lent the money...I wonder what kind of businessconstruction they made with that bankingfriend...who gave them the loan..in the end..

Fannies vlog...its all been said...disgusting...i guess we all saw this vlog coming...She didnt want to vlog about Disney....disrail the disneything...and vlog about Ian..She has no shame nor morals...i guess she never had...it runs in the family.. RIP Ian..and much strength for all his lovedones..

Dan had a very cheeky grin on his face..in that kitchen...so i guess he thinks he all figured it out allready..i guess we will see...Have to say he looked like he was just out of bed...

As the year goes quickly to its close..winter is coming...nothing is done...like i predicted...nothing will ever be done or finished at that crumbling heap...just cashing in...saving it up for other plans...mark my word..She knows her patreons dont care about renovation...and accounts... 🙄 they just want to see the madhouse...who on earth puts on a spectacle as she and snort did in that attic..:eek:..and want to be taken serious?? Its a cult...followed by nutcases....escaping the real world...The more input those followers give them...the crazier that shittoobunch are gonna act..

• Heart
Reactions: 29