The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the grift will stop in a number of ways: 1) run its course people move on get bored CH4 cancel Chateau DIY 2) Fanny cuts and runs onto something else 3) huge media expose that actually proves she has mis spent the money and been dishonest in some way 4) the whole Chateauverse gets shown to be a major con and is exposed by the media
One new couple featured in the recent CDIY series are so absolutely boring, AND, they haven't even bought their chateau yet. During the past 4 years they have viewed well in excess of 200!
Another couple from London but neither English, did exactly the same. They have actually now bought but you just know that they have bitten off far too much more than they will eventually be able to cope with. :rolleyes:
I really only like 3/4 of the other chateau owners from the past series so, yes I agree with you, I imagine that people are getting a little bored/tired - defo not my priority to watch these days.
There is also another C4 programme called, "We Bought a Village" which can, on occasion, be interesting/entertaining - always watch on catch up so I can FF when necessary. ;)
Although, I sincerely hope that your No. 3 and 4 is the real way forward for the blatant scammers/Patreon abusers!

Reactions: 7
Well this is a surprise... sorry I'm late to the party, recovering from surgery is taking it's toll, but each day is better than the day before. A big Thank you to you all for your good wishes... I have no idea where to even begin with this honorary task of naming but I'll give it a shot based on the current topic... The Patreons came in 2 x 2 and herded to the pens. it's naff I know but it's a title....Thanks again for your well wishes..
Congrats on the VIP status @Freesia54 . Hope you feel better soon. Let's have a drink in the VIP Lounge when you're fighting fit again x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...:unsure:
And those ankle breaking cobble stones!! I need a glass of something strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
What happened to all the chairs Percy was scrubbing? hope no one got a sliver in their bums from the old school chairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL! Well, we will both be listening more carefully when he is featured in Mo's vlogs as he seems to follow him around constantly. Regardless, both dogs are so cute. :love:
The dog is def called Bertie and has transferred his love and affection to Mo. Not even Sadie gets a look in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...:unsure:
Anyone know whether the local Maire was actually invited? That would be the norm, wouldn't it in order for SJ to show off her YT achievement/popularity in highlighting the HMN's success?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have done it once. 🥵

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
It looks like the exhibitionist princess had her dress majorly altered to maximize the cleavage on display.

I would be one pissed off Patron if traveled to the dump and was placed in a half emptied garage, seated on cheap wood chairs, paying for a sorry meal on fold out tables with crumpled tablecloths and paper napkins. Especially after the videos of extravagant table settings, etc. in the Dump. Fanny is so disrespectful to the Patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have done it once. 🥵

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago

View attachment 1561295

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
Have they used that beautiful, expensive quilting cotton as table cloths???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Pekey- are the Graphtreon numbers in US$ dollars? If so $34318 per month is $51008Aust! F
OMG that is even more money than what I thought !!!

So...... where is the Cristal Champagne , caviar and some decent entertainment - none of those crappy Opera singers ..... that witch could have hired someone like Adele or the Diva - Mariah Carey!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have done it once. 🥵

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago

View attachment 1561295
Dress as worn by Ivanka Trump. Although when she wore it she appears to have fashioned some sort of modesty attachment to the neckline for her trip to India. "The first daughter drew criticism for donning a $3,500 dress covered with Oriental-style flowers by British label Erdem and two outfits by American designer Tory Burch that recalled Indian embroidery and patterns"
"The fact she departed from her usual style of dress to styles that were more covered up should be considered as an attempt to be respectful"

My, my .. Ms Fanny does have delusions of grandeur doesn't she.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
So, Michael Petherick released his first video in four months. All I can say is “whoop dee do!” Even Teabag had to make fun of himself…how many times can he have “comeback videos?” “Michael’s back! The return of Michael! A New Era! A Fresh Start!” 🙄 Most of the footage is months old. Did he even use his expensive new camera? I really couldn’t tell the difference. Looks like he’s on something…he was very “manic” especially at the introduction and the end. And appeared to be bloated, especially in the face. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to pull himself together.

I also noticed he deleted his Peter Rabbit “book reading” video. Not sure why he would do that. Wish he would incorporate his farting bee logo into his vlogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG that is even more money than what I thought !!!

So...... where is the Cristal Champagne , caviar and some decent entertainment - none of those crappy Opera singers ..... that witch could have hired someone like Adele or the Diva - Mariah Carey!!!
I am sure you and I could have done something so much more beautiful for her patreons. This display has really done it for me.

• Heart
My point about the chairs is a) most of the guests are presumably not French b) this is not a village fete c) Fanny earns 30k a month from these people. Are all they go away with is sore bums & a rustic handcrafted box with a lavender bag & jar of honey?
This is not a classy, sophisticated event. It's an event done on the cheap as usual. This is a massive FU to those patrons IMO. Look you idiots - this is how much I care about you.
Nice if they are going for a farmhouse look but this is a chateau remember!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am surprised she didn't serve Bunnings sausages in white bread and tomato sauce!
Bunnings! Sausages !! Oh that is far to classy for Fanny to put out ! :ROFLMAO:

I mean...... for entertainment I would put FRK down the well and lets see what she finds down there!
Oh .... sorry, thats too entertaining .:eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

[IMG alt="tat life"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/307/307750.jpg?1659528008[/IMG]
tat life

Today at 11:11 AM
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Last edited: Today at 11:21 AM
Reactions:You, Kotare, HouseLebel and 73 others

I
Isabelle6541

Yesterday at 4:23 PM
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:30 PM
You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 70 others

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1659755379[/IMG]
Jules100
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:09 PM
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 65 others

---

Mod edit, if the thread title is "no thread title" / "too boring for a thread title" we tend to leave it blank. I know these no title titles always get a lot of votes but the joke has been done so many times. Report if there's an actual title to use. Thanks!
Thank you and bravo to @Le Baiseur for setting up the new thread. No doubt we're alread
Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

[IMG alt="tat life"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/307/307750.jpg?1659528008[/IMG]
tat life

Today at 11:11 AM
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Last edited: Today at 11:21 AM
Reactions:You, Kotare, HouseLebel and 73 others

I
Isabelle6541

Yesterday at 4:23 PM
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.

Last edited: Yesterday at 4:30 PM
You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 70 others

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1659755379[/IMG]
Jules100
VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:09 PM
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Shari Holloway and 65 others

---

Mod edit, if the thread title is "no thread title" / "too boring for a thread title" we tend to leave it blank. I know these no title titles always get a lot of votes but the joke has been done so many times. Report if there's an actual title to use. Thanks!
Merci et un grand bravo à @Le Baiseur for setting up a new thread.

Bravo également to @Freesia54 on gaining your VIP-ness 🍾🥂

I have no doubt that with the Patreon daze we will be munching through #178 The thread with no name...

Marks, set, gooooo

I see since posting this the thread had a name. Hoorah...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bunnings! Sausages !! Oh that is far to classy for Fanny to put out ! :ROFLMAO:

I mean...... for entertainment I would put FRK down the well and lets see what she finds down there!
Oh .... sorry, thats too entertaining .:eek::ROFLMAO:
If anyone is being put down the well it HAS to be PhiPhi. That would be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to ffwd when they speak... maybe I should just put subitles up.... her laugh and whooping drives me nuts and his droooooooooning on about measurements and speaking but not actually conveying anything is frustrating... I noticed recently tha Peter Emery and Miss Anna visited with them, they presumably live near by. To their credit they have worked really hard and they have dogs so they must be good people but I would like to knock the stuffing out of teddy bear... I know it's all about me and nothing to do with them, I need to work on my inner goddess..

Thank you... laughter is a great medicine, at this rate I'll be fighting fit in no time. xx
Quite often I see people judged as "good people" because they have dogs. But the reality is that one can be a complete prick and still like dogs. Vlad Dracul liked dogs, Ivan the Terrible liked dogs, Uday Hussein liked dogs, Adolf Hitler liked dogs, Caligula liked dogs. In fiction, Ramsay Bolton liked dogs and look what happened to him ha ha! My own sister, a psycho witch from hell, loves dogs! So it doesn't follow that a person must be a good person just because they like dogs. Cats Rule! End of!

Feel better soonest and stay safe 🙂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.