The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, Fanny
Filming in Barcelona of the Netflix series ‘The Crown’ has been suspended ‘out of respect’, following the death of Queen Elizabeth II. #SpainInEnglish

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think what they should have done is made a holding vlog saying that out of respect they will not be putting out their usual vlog. A candle placed on the altar in the chapel, by a photo of the queen & a small floral arrangement perhaps. If she wanted music then 'Jerusalem' one of the most popular songs chosen for funerals, the unofficial anthem of England might have been more appropriate. Or perhaps your consort might have wanted to be recorded playing the 23rd Psalm on the piano. All more tasteful & respectful. But those words are not in your lexicon are they?
No singing, no God Save the Queen & absolutely no footage of your pathetic party arrangements.
Peak narcissism here Stephanie Jarvis. On that day of all days. It was NOT about you.
One can hope that disrespectful action might help to open the eyes of her cult. Sadly I doubt anything will.

View attachment 1566189
Yesterday's, 9/8/22, shameless CD's live chat.

View attachment 1566026
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)We are in mourning. I feel the mourning to the Queen is more urgent now. Will watch you chanel after the burial of the Her Majesty the Queen.
Lee Kempter I wonder how Mummy is holding up.
Albert Rust Times are truly chaning
Albert Rust changing*
Albert Rust Stephanie might mention something since she is british

View attachment 1566149
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Lorraine Barrett Is anybody at the chateau watching the live stream
Helen Stella Stephanie is aware of what has happened

View attachment 1566045
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Oh, you poor thing, dear Stephanie! I hope by now you are feeling better!!!!
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande Lovely People
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia I've been feeling better every day since then, and have my x-ray tomorrow
The Chateau Diaries @DeAnn P Yes, it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster
The Chateau Diaries @Christine H Today was the last Patreon Open Day and I was editing this video this evening, but tomorrow I'll rest
Philip Janssen Such sad news today!
Lizzybet Butt Thank you Philip Janssen for acknowledging the sad news today.

View attachment 1566046
Jill Scott
NZ$5.00 for your back.

The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Thank you so much, Jill! I hope you're well.

View attachment 1566146
Lisa Akinlabi OH NO I m missing good wine!!!

View attachment 1566049
Thelma Nijman OMG what a busy busy day for all of you in preparing for today's Patreon day. And what a lovely table arrangements for our lunch. Thank you all for the hard works
The Chateau Diaries @thelma Nijman It was such a lovely day with you today. We heard about the queen shortly after you all left
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries yes! Wilfred already saw the news coming from his watch about the Queen that all the children are rushing to the hospital. Then on our way we saw that she passed away. So so sad
Thelma Nijman It's a pity we miss Marie Wiik today. She just left for South Africa

View attachment 1566029
Yesenia from L.A. @the Chateau Diaries Thank you for posting. Today my friends and I are low today
The Chateau Diaries @Yesenia from L.A. I think we all need cheering up this evening

View attachment 1566198
View attachment 1566164
John Sinclair The chapel news is distressing. I’m so sorry
John Sinclair
$49.99 To toast HM’s memory. The USA grieves with you.

The Chateau Diaries @John Sinclair Thank you so much John! We were happy to all be together when we heard the news
DeAnn P @the Chateau Diaries So sad about the Chapel. Glad you shared the news with us.
Edward Ulrich So sorry to hear the Chapel is in worse shape. But, happy to see all the family and friends reunited.

View attachment 1566136
Sarah White Hi all, I follow religiously but I am so sorry I am at a loss. . . what is the event tomorrow?
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah White It was the first ever Patreon Open Day, with patrons coming from all over the world!

View attachment 1566137
Tommy Phipps OMG. Are those all Photos? They are so beautiful.
The Chateau Diaries @Tommy Phipps Yes, they're all photos

View attachment 1566117
Shelley Simpson How long will Cat be at the Château
The Chateau Diaries @Shelley Simpson Sadly she has to go home soon

View attachment 1566024
Thelma Nijman @Helen Stella Cat is more beautiful in person. And a beautiful voice. We are lucky today she sung a Russian song while Maria was playing the piano. Epic!!
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries and to all the LALANDERS thank you so much for today's vlog. You really didn't have much rest and you deliver again a wonderful video
Thelma Nijman @Brenda M same to you my dearest. Have a great wkend ahead. We will be back again to Lalande on Sat til Sunday for a wkend escapades
ronald shadbo lt Paying a visit to the Chateau on Saturday

View attachment 1566088
Philip Janssen ❤
Princess Di oh my gosh, I did not know about this until you just said that the Queen had passed.

View attachment 1566091 View attachment 1566090
Maria K Hello!! & take care everyone!! Thank you Stephanie!!!! @the chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Maria K It was so lovely to see you, Maria!

View attachment 1566109
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight from Lalande everyone
The Chateau Diaries I'll see you all with the video of the Patreon Days on Sunday!

View attachment 1566116
Lizzybet Butt Why are some comments highlighted with monetary values in them.? Can somebody explain please.
Jezi H Those are Super Chat donations
Natasha @Lizybet Butt it’s gifts/ donations people give through ‘super chat’
OMG that monster turned Her Majesty’s death into a fundraising opportunity?!? The unmitigated gall of that creature!!! I hope the Fates and the Furies rain down Hell on her!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
@Pekey, that woman is far too high maintenance, and would fit in fine with the lot. Crikey, she must keep Ollie's balls in her yoga mat.
I think Olé's balls are kept under the yoga mat and crushed daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I made a comment yesterday agreeing with another poster who said he wouldn’t be watching. I also added that other bloggers were being respectful and not posting. Yep it’s disappeared 🤷‍♀️ I’m probably banned as well now.
You’re in very good company there I suspect! If you’re not barred I suggest taking a screen shot of future comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They kept saying thanks to Anna and Ed, If you had to pay why would you travel 18 hours no it definitely was free for it to be worth squirrel to drive all the way there
Just over 8 hours, 4 there and 4 back. But regardless of however long the drive is, why Ed and Anna's? Yes Fanny could get the wine at cost, but why not source local wines? If it was cheap or free, what's in it for Ed and Anna? It's not worth it just to get their name mentioned in Fanny's vlog a few times. They don't own the winery, so it doesn't really promote their wedding event venue. Plus, why do it all so last minute? Drive all that way the day before? Doesn't make sense. If someone else, including every Tattler here, was organising an event like this patron day, the alcohol would have been organised weeks and weeks before.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.