The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bashir is a snake in the grass I worked with him once way back. He threw his room key at me at a work event and said be in my room at 10.45. I said "no" in no uncertain terms and he said "if you aren't there I can make sure you don't work again". I took my chances and also great delight in throwing his keys back at him. I was so much younger than him and starting out I often wonder how many girls went up to his room through fear of losing their job. When the Diana thing came out I was not surprised he is utterly ruthless and really unpleasant. The joys of being young pretty and ginger-always getting picked on ha ha
What a wanker. To do that to a younger member of staff. It's unforgiaveable that abuse of power. And yet, he's still on the payroll. I wonder what intel he has on someone high up on the food chain. It can be the only explanation as to why he's not been prosecuted. And he's cost the UK taxpayers thousands in compensation claims. I hope he gets his just deserts :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Be very careful with gingers. Don't fall in love whit one. They don't reproduce, they transmit:

View attachment 1557285
I've got freckles too and green eyes all the freaky tit together-maybe I'm an alien

What a wanker. To do that to a younger member of staff. It's unforgiaveable that abuse of power. And yet, he's still on the payroll. I wonder what intel he has on someone high up on the food chain. It can be the only explanation as to why he's not been prosecuted. And he's cost the UK taxpayers thousands in compensation claims. I hope he gets his just deserts :mad:
To be honest as a young female in that environment so many blokes some very well known were vile-you often got touched up-propositioned told how they could make or break you ya de ya. Treated like a show pony, laddish jokes etc etc. You learn to be careful, take care of yourself and be good at your job, but in today's world I hope it doesn't happen as much.

To be honest as a young female in that environment so many blokes some very well known were vile-you often got touched up-propositioned told how they could make or break you ya de ya. Treated like a show pony, laddish jokes etc etc. You learn to be careful, take care of yourself and be good at your job, but in today's world I hope it doesn't happen as much.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He lived in my city for a while, he never appeared and kept very much to himself . We now know why…..I never saw him in his garden or in town . He lived three doors down from a friend….!

Reactions: 7
In the quest to find other forums where Fanny is discussed & being surprised that she's not got much presence on Twitter I had a look at MumsNet. Not my usual place to find anything of interest (ha ha ha) but I thought they'd be on to Fanny. They seemed to have been quite harsh about Dick & Angel..but Fanny seems to have not been on their radar apart from this...oh how I laughed...
Part 1...just get your eyeballs round this comment... 👇

Where can you buy one??? Asking for a friend :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He lived in my city for a while, he never appeared and kept very much to himself . We now know why…..I never saw him in his garden or in town . He lived three doors down from a friend….!
definitely a strange one. I think he is quite ill nowadays which is sad for him. Remember his Michael Jackson interview too, God how the mighty have fallen. My Dad always says "be kind to people on your way up-you will probably meet them again on your way down."

as a caveat because it just made me laugh I bet he was that night ha ha

Reactions: 7
:oops: Lord Strathnaver! I've taught him a thing or two...how very sad. RIP. And to all you 15 woke again pisstakers, Good night!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That is my point. Stop policing comments.
No one is policing comments. It was just pointed out that using "intersex" as an insult isn't cool.

In the past, there have been a few words innocently used and other Tattlers brought it to our attention that the words were derogatory or offensive to folks in other parts of the globe; the thoughtful among us stopped using those terms. Whether or not you keep using "intersex" as an insult is up to you.

My friend's parents didn't know what to do with her condition and switched from raising her as a boy to a girl a couple times. After years of confusion and no doctors or any family members listening, she made a desperate cry for help and took scissors to the part she did not identify with and ended up in the emergency room. I've already posted how her story ends - just wanted to share the rest to hopefully inspire some understanding and compassion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I'm so far behind I can't read to catch up.. been a busy few weeks here and Tattle is flying by! Missing my fundays.... :(
It happens sometimes doesn't it. Life gets in the way dammit ;) The thing I find astounding is if you don't log into Tattle for a few days, you're lost. It takes forever to catch up. Then I fret abut all the witty stuff I may have missed. Is that bad ???? I wonder if we'll be at 200 🧵 be the end of October ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So when I saw the Mumsnet post about the shopping list that Fanny had written on the blackboard in the kitchen..I watched the episode..
So apart from the Hitachi Magic Wand..(I mean really - did she actually want that to be seen?)
2 Capybyrae - what are they?
2 lakes with island & 8 Orpington ducks
Swimming pool
Re-surface tennis court
I pack of Berger Blanc Suisses (dogs?)
2 donkeys - mother & child
Maze

She is officially nuts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There's also a tiny loo in the wintersalon, though I doubt it's usable. But there's the bathroom of the Marquis' apartment that's easy accessible from the courtyard through that hideous wedgewood vestibule....My understanding is that they will use that one and the down stairs loo.
Blue vestibule reminds me of the undertaker's!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.