The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That puce green was used as a darker base for the top coat... she sings Snorts praises more than anyone... she over compensates for his inability.. we all do it with our kids...;)

He was pushing Fanny around by 15, and had been there a while before that.. was he there before she was born?
In his interview Gerry talks about Derek telling him that Isabelle was pregnant. So he was around from when Steff was born.

Reactions: 17
That puce green was used as a darker base for the top coat... she sings Snorts praises more than anyone... she over compensates for his inability.. we all do it with our kids...;)

He was pushing Fanny around by 15, and had been there a while before that.. was he there before she was born?
We know he’s at least a decade older but I was always under the impression he was a teen when she was born. But that could be the same supposition that recognizes a physical resemblance between he and Fanny. Fanny herself is almost a carbon copy of Izzy the terrible facially.

Reactions: 9
Well been most of the day, now home caught up on the Tattle and am disappointed. I was hoping, expecting really some news from the front line.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d suggest the British royal family posts are completely salient to Jarvis, her delusions of aristocracy, her manipulation of media to maintain status, and the willingness of fans to ignore well-documented public record facts. Comparing their behavior to hers crystallizes the magnitude of her megalo. Just as her use of demagogue rhetoric and fascist aesthetics are the micro version of the world political trends. Jarvis we can wrap our heads around. Trump, BoJo, Modi, Erdogan, Orban, Bolsonaro and Putin’s end of life imperialism, not so much.
I feel kind of salty having to spell it out.
The race is to the swift, grasshopper.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that it's odd that after at least three months of MIA that Michael Petherick chooses today to post a vlog? On Steff's Big Day? Stealing her thunder, or diverting attention? Hmmm...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Well been most of the day, now home caught up on the Tattle and am disappointed. I was hoping, expecting really some news from the front line.
Have we all been hoodwinked? Should we send a reconnaissance? Have our spies been captured and held in the bat cave? Anyone nearby with a drone? Is the sky falling?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can see Charles as being unable to be too much like his mother, but more like his father, and saying the wrong thing. He’ll be so heavily scrutinised. Maybe his attitude will make for a short time on the throne, an abdication and William and Catherine trying to.save the monarchy.

As some other Tartlettes noted the monarchy may have run its course. I’m quite sure that Australia and possibly Canada will bail when Charles ascends. Maybe NZ too. I’m unsure how they feel apart from Maori resentment at the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. I very much believe that our respect for HM is the single entity that keeps us in the frame, or as part of the “common-wealth.”
I would hate to see the monarchy go but I would like to see a slimmed down version without all the hangers on.

Reactions: 10
Have we all been hoodwinked? Should we send a reconnaissance? Have our spies been captured and held in the bat cave? Anyone nearby with a drone? Is the sky falling?
They are all extremely busy with the canapés, the champagne, homemade sorbets, cocktails, perambulating under the pergola....or maybe still in Ye Olde Junke Shoppe? No time for chatter, darlings! 😁 :ROFLMAO: 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Potential causes of radio silence:
1. They all drank the Kool-Aid
2. The aliens have beamed them all up
4. The dry lake opened up and swallowed everyone
5. The shitoo collapsed
3. No one showed up
6. The gates were locked 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny may have everyone wear the same clothes all 3 days, so if only 3 Patreons per day show up she or her inept monkey can splice it altogether when editing to make it look like splendiferous soiree! We know all of her shady tricks by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Y’all. We can’t expect any news until tomorrow at the earliest, probably after the last event Thursday! What did you think, that they would give a live report to us on Tattle from their phone? It would certainly cause notice. Let our sources bide their time, I am sure the reports will be worthwhile!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And we KNOW as soon as this fiasco is over, she and Pubes will have to go off and vacation from all the hard work that they did NOT do!
I truly think Fanny is trying to make her mom appear to be loony on these recent vlogs. Such a great daughter🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Teabag is risen (again) !

I do like Teabags vlogs. It is such a waste that he went off the rails. I hope he can stay on track and I will watch with hope that he keeps to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
And we KNOW as soon as this fiasco is over, she and Pubes will have to go off and vacation from all the hard work that they did NOT do!
I truly think Fanny is trying to make her mom appear to be loony on these recent vlogs. Such a great daughter🙄
1662488103791.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Teabag is risen (again) !

I do like Teabags vlogs. It is such a waste that he went off the rails. I hope he can stay on track and I will watch with hope that he keeps to it.
I just realized that Michael has 236,000 subscribers!
More than SJ, who records non-stop (admittedly, nonsense). And he didn't publish anything for three months!
I didn't follow him before, but I like the new video.
Eh, if Micael was in PhiPhi's place, SJ would be a global star by now.
Phi Phi killed Chateau diaries.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So I'm guessing SJ just turned off her wifi- therefore ensuring no one could report anything until they escape from the farm house deep in nowhereville and get service! Hence radio silence? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.