The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Great song!!!
Great lyrics!
🎶 🎶 🎶
singing along here!
👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fanny, surrounded by her people. Working the crowd. Keep the money rolling in. . . . .
Her guests all look very much in need of love and attention, so they pay her for a smile, faux affection, a few moments - to be part of something. Just a huge collection of cons.
It is pitiful really, to see the pictures. All lambs to the slaughter. All those lost and wandering souls gathered in one place. A garage.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The photo with Pots and Natty caught my eye. The couple at the table with them don't look star struck. They appear to be listening very carefully. I suspect they are the sleuths!

Well done @Le Baiseur on the new thread. I was shocked when I arrived this morning to find 55 pages!

It's very French to sit on uncomfortable wooden chairs or benches.
I like how the man in that pic is staring at his forkful of ham, like what is this! 😳🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So, Michael Petherick released his first video in four months. All I can say is “whoop dee do!” Even Teabag had to make fun of himself…how many times can he have “comeback videos?” “Michael’s back! The return of Michael! A New Era! A Fresh Start!” 🙄 Most of the footage is months old. Did he even use his expensive new camera? I really couldn’t tell the difference. Looks like he’s on something…he was very “manic” especially at the introduction and the end. And appeared to be bloated, especially in the face. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to pull himself together.

I also noticed he deleted his Peter Rabbit “book reading” video. Not sure why he would do that. Wish he would incorporate his farting bee logo into his vlogs!
Agreed. he must have been wearing blue lenses too, I don't recall his eyes being that unnaturally blue... to cover up the red?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like the exhibitionist princess had her dress majorly altered to maximize the cleavage on display.

I would be one pissed off Patron if traveled to the dump and was placed in a half emptied garage, seated on cheap wood chairs, paying for a sorry meal on fold out tables with crumpled tablecloths and paper napkins. Especially after the videos of extravagant table settings, etc. in the Dump. Fanny is so disrespectful to the Patrons.
I agree with you, of course she did.
I have a friend who is very small busted, and she always used to tell me to flaunt mine, as in, if you've got it, flaunt it scenario. I personally am not that type, far too conservative and self conscious!
Well, once, when I was wearing a "normal" type camisole with an over blouse in the office, she then said to me, "hey girl, cover up". WTF???
You just can't win sometimes, can you?
Although, my outfit was obviously in no way as low, or as tight, as SJ's. :D

Reactions: 8
It looks like the exhibitionist princess had her dress majorly altered to maximize the cleavage on display.

I would be one pissed off Patron if traveled to the dump and was placed in a half emptied garage, seated on cheap wood chairs, paying for a sorry meal on fold out tables with crumpled tablecloths and paper napkins. Especially after the videos of extravagant table settings, etc. in the Dump. Fanny is so disrespectful to the Patrons.
So true...the only positive thing I can find? At least they cleaned up the peacock poo.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Reasonable effort 😂 ? She gets £33k a month from these people!!! She's had ages to prepare& she comes up with something which resembles a family party. Not a prestige event at a chateau.
Couldn't even clear the old doors from the dining area. Hard old seats, un-ironed table cloths, usual farmhouse cheap food, stingy cheeseboard.
These people have been conned by the snake oil saleswoman who is still getting away with it.
Sorry but this event is cheap & shoddy. If those people are stupid enough to be happy with this level of event then they deserve to be scammed IMO.
I hope they do at least exchange the table cloth for the next day🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And we all know even if she were to spend the money to put in a proper system (HA!) she’s far too cheap to pay for the fuel to operate it!
I hate to think of how cold it was in Derek's nursing home, and how little the paying guests had to eat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I hate to think of how cold it was in Derek's nursing home, and how little the paying guests had to eat.
Yes why did it surprise me that they pulled it off, lots of practice feeding slop to the elderly that’s why mummy had to be there, the original nurse ratchet

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fanny, surrounded by her people. Working the crowd. Keep the money rolling in. . . . .
Her guests all look very much in need of love and attention, so they pay her for a smile, faux affection, a few moments - to be part of something. Just a huge collection of cons.
It is pitiful really, to see the pictures. All lambs to the slaughter. All those lost and wandering souls gathered in one place. A garage.
I personally do actually feel rather sorry for her Patrons.
As from the pictures released to date, the majority do appear to be older members of society and therefore maybe are looking for "some fictional kind of enjoyment/escapism" outside of their own real lives.
That is so truly sad imho.
Even more so, for them to give Stephanie Jarvis that accolade when she is just simply a lazy, manipulative, money grabbing N scamming shark! :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So true...the only positive thing I can find? At least they cleaned up the peacock poo.
The rafters of that place are the one protected roost the peacocks have in winter. They literally have nowhere else to go when it snows that's safe from predators on the ground like the pine martens we see on Philip's forest web cam. I've seen Thor and Sif up there during blizzards.
It's never too late to make a complaint to the Societe Protectrice des Animaux.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those peacocks like to sit up in the rafters. Bet they were not cleaned!

Edited to add: 👏 for Billybud's more succinct post regarding the garage rafters.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1561541 View attachment 1561518 View attachment 1561519

Patron, Maria K does not look happy and she has been there since last week. 👆

From 9/1/22 live chat...
Maria K I’m excited to be arriving at Lalande tomorrow!!@The chateau diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Maria K That’s fantastic! We’re so happy to see you again

She has visited before and had the opportunity to meet Philip Janssen's parents.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

7/5/21 live chat...
Maria K @Cara Winsor Hehir Just Aug. 5-9th (I probably won’t want to leave)

9/13/21 live chat...
Maria K @Philip Janssen I thoroughly enjoyed meeting your parents and visiting with your beautiful Mother! when I was at Lalande
Last photo of her at the event looks like a Stockholm syndrome victim. The light has gone out of her eyes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Speaking of chairs, where are those chairs plaster Ian (and Selmar) had to walk up the stairs?
Even if she didn't have enough chairs. It wouldn't cost her much to rent tables, chairs and service from a company, would it?! 🧐
The chairs she used looked like they're from the local schoolhouse. Did Annalise use her school connections to borrow chairs?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have set a better table & fed better food for my kids pre teen birthday parties.
Sitting in an old dirty shed - no thanks
A bit of lettuce, old pie and crumpled old table cloth - no thanks
Estimate £4.50 per head
Poor bastards

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Well the times that I entertain I take pleasure to have guests to my home and do my best to have a good time. We mostly entertain casually outside up here but I still go a little extra because they are my guests. Fanny just doesn't get manners or decorum, for all her fancy formal education she hasn't been taught the basics. That poo stained garage turnout just about sums up her whole ethos.
I totally agree.
In my personal experience, the majority of girls who have been formally and/or expensively educated, are in no way in touch with the real world. It's simply an "upper crust, keep it in the club scenario" leaning towards marrying others in the same circle, imho! And, why not as such a waste of money otherwise?
There are, of course exceptions, as I have also personally encountered many such delightful, privileged women too, who to this day, are still my friends. But, it is v.v. rare!
SJ WAS NEVER, EVER ONE OF THOSE I HAVE DESCRIBED ABOVE, she just wishes she was.
In reality, she is simply from a working class family background. End of story!
As we all know, she is just delusional! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.