The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is a surprise... sorry I'm late to the party, recovering from surgery is taking it's toll, but each day is better than the day before. A big Thank you to you all for your good wishes... I have no idea where to even begin with this honorary task of naming but I'll give it a shot based on the current topic... The Patreons came in 2 x 2 and herded to the pens. it's naff I know but it's a title....Thanks again for your well wishes..
Steffy asked us to pass on her VIP well wishes and stuff🤣 p.s. get well soon from me🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My point about the chairs is a) most of the guests are presumably not French b) this is not a village fete c) Fanny earns 30k a month from these people. Are all they go away with is sore bums & a rustic handcrafted box with a lavender bag & jar of honey?
This is not a classy, sophisticated event. It's an event done on the cheap as usual. This is a massive FU to those patrons IMO. Look you idiots - this is how much I care about you.
Oh I agree totally. They should have been seated somewhere far better than that for what they've contributed, they deserved better. Just aswell she didn't go all out on Fete du village chic, otherwise it would have been long tressle tables and sitting on a wooden bench that only accommodates one arse cheek and cuts your circulation off so your legs go numb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am not fond of them but ....... my god they worked so hard !!!!!!!!!
I have to ffwd when they speak... maybe I should just put subitles up.... her laugh and whooping drives me nuts and his droooooooooning on about measurements and speaking but not actually conveying anything is frustrating... I noticed recently that Peter Emery and Miss Anna visited with them, they presumably live near by. To their credit they have worked really hard and they have dogs so they must be good people but I would like to knock the stuffing out of teddy bear... I know it's all about me and nothing to do with them, I need to work on my inner goddess..

Steffy asked us to pass on her VIP well wishes and stuff🤣 p.s. get well soon from me🥰
Thank you... laughter is a great medicine, at this rate I'll be fighting fit in no time. xx

• Haha
No problem for my Instagram. Only the food is in the photos.
I can't see any Patron party photos on Andie's IG page? Just a story - which I've not clicked on that is where someone can see you've viewed it. :confused: I wouldn't want them seeing my real IG page as it is under my real name!.. which surprisingly enough is not Ms Pea!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The patrons were literally lead down the garden path and into the garage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
No idea on the spelling, I thought Birdie would make sense because the dog is soooo small and with all this hair going in all directions, he looks a bit as if he has feathers :)
LOL! Well, we will both be listening more carefully when he is featured in Mo's vlogs as he seems to follow him around constantly. Regardless, both dogs are so cute. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I guess we know why all the repeat vlogs lately, it would have been a Herculean effort for that lot to organize an event like this, so surprised that Fanny isn’t monetizing at least with a montage vlog of the highlights maybe that’s to come later.

Reactions: 12
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Omg amaze balls!!!! I loloolololo it

They do work like dogs

Reactions: 9
@billybudd - If I was at the garage shin-dig, amongst the poo, and came away hungry, disappointed and sober what could I have for dinner at your local restuarant? Even if they could do me a cheese platter with fresh local fruit and crackers I would be absolutely thankful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter and Anna from It's A Wonderful Life went there for a live music evening in their latest vlog. It looked fun but I find their renovations really ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

1662336703515 (2).jpeg

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

1662546140478.png

Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

1662546664391.png

1662546966069.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So why serve that bordeaux wine if the only link is so loose to chateau verse (same name is all). Wouldn't a more locally produced wine earn her more brownie points with both locals and guests.
Fanny broke out the good liquor and champagne after the pesky Patrons left for the day.She wasn’t going to waste the good stuff on the people who made it possible for her to buy the expensive liquor and champagne. Fanny is cheap as hell, that’s so Lie Lande!

• Haha
  • Heart
My thoughts.
It's 3 day event. Undercover team may be spread out over the 3 days. I doubt there will be any news until late tomorrow or Friday.
It's much cooler here and there today but no rain or storms forecast for them until late evening.
I thought that was Natty with Pots, I was wrong.

Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread @Le Baiseur. I am EDT +6, I hope that gives an indication of when I might be asleep. :LOL:

Only thread nomination last thread was @sideways "Fanny is so full of :poop: its pushed up into a cleavage" (edited version) or if somebody can make something witty about Patreon daze. We could use those...

@Freesia54 Congratulations on the VIP status. If you want to name this one you can, or else #179 is all yours...

Didn't we have another VIP, I seem to remember last thread about a tartlet saying it was their 999th post...

Seems like Stephanie went all out on Patreon days. As it should if she didn't want a hoarde of Patreons turning to tattle...
Thank you... I put forward 🧵 The Patreons came in 2 x 2 and were herded to the pens but it's not great so I'm happy to bow to your greater knowledge with all this VIP stuff and thread naming. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
I can't get over it! Those poor women in the second row back had that tit for a view- nothing sunny or summery in that hole.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
...I would have been seriously pissed to be entertained in the garage at a summer party.
It's almost as though Fanny and her crew were deliberately hiding the patreons from the prying eyes of the Maire and/or the local authorities...:unsure:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I agree totally. They should have been seated somewhere far better than that for what they've contributed, they deserved better. Just aswell she didn't go all out on Fete du village chic, otherwise it would have been long tressle tables and sitting on a wooden bench that only accommodates one arse cheek and cuts your circulation off so your legs go numb.
I only saw a few pics, but it doesn't look like there's that many people.. surely they could have used the dining room? She's entertained more at xmas!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.