Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tat life

@Madame de Pompanddoodoo Thank you, for all the patron day photos thus far ❤

So the bride wore white, but no sign of the bride 2 groom… 🤔
The Argentinian bully, also in white, as maid of honour…
FRK, also in white…as, well…the flower girl…
Mummy also wore white…
Uncle Steve walked Fanny down the aisle… Percy declined as he didn’t want to be anywhere near PhiPhi…
Kat, also in white… as best man girl…
Below stairs slaves staff Marie and Dan wore black…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

jojonz

Chatty Member
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

View attachment 1561480

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

View attachment 1561295
Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

View attachment 1561313

View attachment 1561329
I have to disagree, they have come and seen the high priestess of the cult, grabbed mommy and percy. seen the lalanders that that wait and watch weekly. Guided tour by phillip around the Chateau. Their viewing experience will be enhanced as they see things they saw or people they spoke with. For some it will be orgasmic. They will still be talking about it in a years time. Increase in Patreon $ as some find little more to advnce a layer. Tat bought from shop to remember the experience.

Not belittling anyone but being part of all this fills an empty gap in their lives how many tattlers who are ex Patreons have strted with "I started looking at lockdown" That interaction was important tothem but life moved on. Their lives haven't moved on and this gives them fulfullment.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
1662664701066.png

A faint rainbow is seen over a more vivid one outside of Buckingham Palace Thursday.
LEON NEAL VIA GETTY IMAGES

Apparently, shortly before Queen Elizabeth's death was announced, a double rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace.

My heartfelt condolences go out to all of you have lost your beloved Queen. Though I am American, I believe the world has lost a truly great woman and it is a profound loss felt by all of us.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @Le Baiseur. I am EDT +6, I hope that gives an indication of when I might be asleep. :LOL:

Only thread nomination last thread was @sideways "Fanny is so full of :poop: its pushed up into a cleavage" (edited version) or if somebody can make something witty about Patreon daze. We could use those...

@Freesia54 Congratulations on the VIP status. If you want to name this one you can, or else #179 is all yours...

Didn't we have another VIP, I seem to remember last thread about a tartlet saying it was their 999th post...

Seems like Stephanie went all out on Patreon days. As it should if she didn't want a hoarde of Patreons turning to tattle...

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Photos on her profile I can't share. https://www.facebook.com/lin.gell

Nothing to see on Colleen Bee's profile.
I have some empathy for her, according to her posts, she was so excited to make the journey to CDLL. She got her nails done, took 2 trains, a plane, and drove from Paris to CDLL. Definitely a bucket list holiday for her. I'm glad she had a good time.

I snagged this from her FB. Look what was on display and unharmed Day 1.
1662580204926.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
PctYg0BV54TxX23aTDbL6Co-=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ysa Mivo
5 minutes ago
Many British vloggers didn't release their vlog on this sad day. BBC interrupted their programs. You really shouldn't have released this vlog last night (Thursday 8th of September 2022). Really. That would have been real class.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Fanny's back always goes out when there is work to do. When I have a sore back I can't climb stairs. She was up and down several.
Sarah made a lovely job of the hems of the table cloths, well done the mitred corners looked great.

A bit silly to sing God save the Queen, singing long live our gracious Queen when she is already dead doesn't sit right with me. Some other tribute would have been better, even just holding off the vlog for a day.
I'm a brit but I'm no royalist and I've kept quiet throughout your discussion however, to sing god save the queen when the queen has just died is the height of disrespectful insolence. What should have been said was the queen is dead, long live the king. That is correct. Then they should have sung god save the king. This wannabe upstart has no class, no breeding and no understanding of that which she desperately wishes to attain to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jules100

VIP Member
Plus who in their right mind (nevermind) puts wallpaper behind a sink without a backsplash? It will get water on it every single time someone uses the sink...
Maybe that’s why there’s no running water in that sink, just wet wipes and hand scrub, must protect the expensive, badly installed wallpaper.

• Haha
  • Wow
To be honest I think it is best that there wasn't a coup at the patron days it would probably have only made the cult rabid. Looks like there was a fair number of people there and she did go to a reasonable effort. I am sure the plan if the weather was good was to have such in the court yard. It makes me a bit sad to see people have dressed up and obviously have been really looking forward to it, but I suppose whatever makes you happy. the food looks pretty good, harlequin sets of china used, flowers on the tables even if they did eat in the garage. Credit where it is due Fanny knows how to put on the charm and she was never not going to mingle and put on a show these people are her bread and butter, Givenchy and Erdem.
Reasonable effort 😂 ? She gets £33k a month from these people!!! She's had ages to prepare& she comes up with something which resembles a family party. Not a prestige event at a chateau.
Couldn't even clear the old doors from the dining area. Hard old seats, un-ironed table cloths, usual farmhouse cheap food, stingy cheeseboard.
These people have been conned by the snake oil saleswoman who is still getting away with it.
Sorry but this event is cheap & shoddy. If those people are stupid enough to be happy with this level of event then they deserve to be scammed IMO.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
IMHO, I think Fanny screwed up the Patronfest. She should have treated the Patrons like she treats Potts and Larkin. She should have had the Porcelain fondler set up tables inside the Dump, using ironed cloth napkins and the Ardmore tablecloth and other beautiful ironed tablecloths, served some very good wine and champagne ( which we know she has in her stocked wine area), made some really nice food served on the expensive good china (with the chargers under the plates, etc.), and purchased great French desserts from the local bakery.

So few Patrons attended that she could have easily spent the money and accommodated all the Patrons inside the Dump.This could have been an easy way to curry favor with Patrons and pretend that she cares for them and appreciates their support. She could have done a Patron video, with a wish you were here open mouthed headshot of herself.

Like Jules suggested, she could have made them lanyards, a gift bag with French bakery cookies shaped like the farmhouse or a peacock, etc. instead of going with freebies from the gardens and the former Marquis. Fanny put little to no effort into sourcing a decent gift bag for people who have traveled days to get to her Dump to spend one afternoon.

Fanny wants to pretend that the Dump is like a 5 star boutique hotel and she had the opportunity to show the Patrons how beautifully they could be indulged at the Dump. Instead of the 5 star boutique hotel experience, they received a low end travel lodge experience that they had to pay for themselves. Fanny is such a miserly idiot. She will never share her expensive food, wine, china, or Dump with the riff riff scruffy Patrons.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I've worked at and set up all sorts of events. I've been at work events where colleagues have been given better food than this. This set up is suitable for a family party. Not a event where people have paid for her to travel the globe & spend thousands of pounds on wallpaper alone.
The standards of what constitutes catering at the farmhouse is so low that anything other than a pasta and/or sprout salad is viewed as suitable for a high paying patron? I'm sure the poor deluded fools who are daft enough to go there will big it up as the greatest experience of their life to dine in a garage with a Z list TV 'star'.

It's an attempt to show those stupid patrons that she is being frugal as always (yeah right) & how busy busy they are. No champers for you lot, see how we've not wasted money on hiring in chairs, yes all the produce is from the garden, wine from a friend of ours at a bargain rate...ooh we've barely had time to clear out the garage we've been so busy with all the renovation...all flim flam. 🤣
It is Fanny all over-she spends £2k on an Erdem dress for herself but can't even put linen napkins on the table for the people who inadvertently paid for the dress, but she will get away with it and they will think she has been gracious to allow them in. I hate that she is frugal with others but smothers herself with largesse it is a terrible quality. She does not have a generous spirit and inwardly she will begrudge having to do this at all. The blue rinse brigade bore her, she looks on them with disdain and will be laughing at them when they leave. She is the type of person who would order the most expensive thing on the menu when someone else is paying (even if she doesn't like it) but if she is paying would just have a starter. She is the sort of person who if she was splitting the bill would count to the penny what she has had. She is everything I dislike. I put more effort into a casual family BBQ a few weeks ago, lovely ironed cloth, lots of flowers in various heights but so people could see over them, lots of candles, linen napkins and lots and lots of food and a choice of puds and way too much wine

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
I am very familiar with what is wrong with her back. It’s basically caused by a great deal of stress and lack of any physical exercise. I’m going through a bout of sciatica right now. It’s all from stress. The stress of all these people coming and all of her lies and all of the work to be done and her mother being there.

Her back didn’t go “out”. Her stress levels reached critical mass.
I agree as someone who suffers from RA and Crohn’s disease I frequently have bouts of back pain when under severe stress. Unlike our grifting princess I still have to get up every day and go put in a hard days work, maybe I’ll win the lottery one day God willing

New York City salute to the queen tonight

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Yes the more uncomfortable the better, preferably the bench version.

Also well done @Le Baiseur on the new thread, rather you than me.

Plus congratulations @Freesia54 on your VIP 🥂 🍾
My point about the chairs is a) most of the guests are presumably not French b) this is not a village fete c) Fanny earns 30k a month from these people. Are all they go away with is sore bums & a rustic handcrafted box with a lavender bag & jar of honey?
This is not a classy, sophisticated event. It's an event done on the cheap as usual. This is a massive FU to those patrons IMO. Look you idiots - this is how much I care about you.

• Heart
Everything is relative and by Fanny's standards I think it is a reasonable effort-look what she did for the paying guests for the music workshop. I wouldn't have plonked people on school chairs, I would have ironed table clothes, if she was going rustic she could have done something like this https://www.sarahk.co.uk/collection...ucts/pink-ditsy-ruffle-edge-floral-tablecloth. I always over cater (a family trait). I would however say I bet you the patrons lapped this up, just being in her aura probably is enough for them. If I had been Fanny I would have done the lunch on the terrace or if they needed to be inside it would have been in the entrance hall. Alas I am not Fanny, if I was I wouldn't dream of taking in excess of $33,000 a month from complete strangers. Not meaning to be too judgemental, but from the photos they don't look a particularly well heeled bunch which to me makes it even worse. I definitely would have done the cheese on a beautiful board with an abundance of figs, nuts and pears and I would have used linen napkins too, but I bet the cult members are euphoric and about to up their monthly contributions. We have a jaundiced view of her here but they think she is a precious little angel
I've worked at and set up all sorts of events. I've been at work events where colleagues have been given better food than this. This set up is suitable for a family party. Not a event where people have paid for her to travel the globe & spend thousands of pounds on wallpaper alone.
The standards of what constitutes catering at the farmhouse is so low that anything other than a pasta and/or sprout salad is viewed as suitable for a high paying patron? I'm sure the poor deluded fools who are daft enough to go there will big it up as the greatest experience of their life to dine in a garage with a Z list TV 'star'.

It's an attempt to show those stupid patrons that she is being frugal as always (yeah right) & how busy busy they are. No champers for you lot, see how we've not wasted money on hiring in chairs, yes all the produce is from the garden, wine from a friend of ours at a bargain rate...ooh we've barely had time to clear out the garage we've been so busy with all the renovation...all flim flam. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
What bathroom is this? I actually like the wallpaper!
Or it might be me coming off the med's. I had day surgery today so glad to be home. I was really scared to be knocked out, but all went well. Hopefully biopsy will show nothing. Thanks everyone for the open day photos. I'm enjoying looking at them all.
Thinking of you Sparrowsfart and hope all is well !!

• Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
To be honest I couldn't be mean to Lin Gell it seems so important to her and such a huge build up, how Stef can take money from these people is just vile she has so much more than they could ever dream of-she really is nasty
Why would we be mean to any of them attending? I am grateful to get a glimpse, I was curios enough about it. I just hope nobody of them made debts to be a able to afford the journey. As a host I would have definitely offered more, I hoped she would surprise us all and that even Dan took pity and cooked. I am glad though it was not worse. But to have a good time one doesn't need ironed table cloth so I can imagine that most of them still had a good time and enjoyed meeting each other. I can also imagine though that some of them might reduce the amount of their patronage.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Clara, I am trying to identify all the lies that IMHO Fanny tells in latest video in my thoughts after viewing the latest cringe fest offering by Fanny. Let me know if I have missed any. Sorry this is so long.

LIE. The Patron Day crapfest in the garage was for lower tier Patrons. High tier Patrons were privately cared for in a different manner and different arrangements were made for them. I bet the high tier Patrons ate inside the Dump and had the prettier flower arrangements.Fanny with held information about the special provisions for higher tier Patrons. This could be considered lying by omission.

LIE. She lied to Marie claiming “I am so happy to see you here. It is not the same without you.” You can tell from the look on Marie’s face that she knew Fanny was lying to look good for the video;

LIE. Fanny cries wolf so often, did she really hurt her back… conveniently the day before the Patron crapfest so she would not have to do anything and could appear to be the poor little put upon Princess struggling to put together the crapfest…..probably not, I call bullshit on this one.

LIE. She claims that “she is limping at top speed towards a large parcel that had been delivered”

LÎE. Complains that log burners were usually available in black but she wanted the specially ordered colored enameled log burners which she triumphed over finding so they could be installed before winter “ to be sure we could have warmth.”

LIE. Fanny is lying by implying that the 2 to 3 log burners would provide warmth to occupants of the Dump in the winter. What would have been truthful would have been to say, “I will be warm this winter as the pale blue burner has been installed in my study to keep me warm, the green on will go into the entrance hall of the Dump, and the last one in the marquis suite. No heat for anyone else at the Dump.

LIE. She tells Anne Marie as the cream log burner is placed in the Marquis suite that “ we will be warm Amaury.” So I assume Anne Marie and the bully will be living in the Marquis suite once the weather turns cooler. I bet Anne Marie has to fill all the wood burners every day during the cold weather. Is Mummy’s apartment heated in any manner, I cannot remember.

LIE. Fanny then lies about how they will be warm “until the very big heating work begins in the new year.” Right, how many times have you heard that lie drop from her lips. She lies as easily as she breathes. No one believes your crap Princess.

Fanny rejects Dan’s idea of renting out 2 gazebos while declaring that “ I am just desperate to find a plan that does not use Dan’s idea” and wants to use the nasty garage/ hanger area that was sadly Maria’s idea. Disappointed that Maria thought the dirty nasty hanger was an appropriate setting. Gazebos would have been nicer.

Fanny dons the infamous wrinkled yellow dress to piss off viewers.

LIE. Fanny checks on on Marie doing flowers in “Nattys future apartment.” We all know the apartment is not for the bully Argentenian. It is a gite that may never be finished for Fanny to lease out for profit. Stop lying Fanny.

LIE. She complains on how long it is taking for the Douche Lorde to open a grifted painting from the Netherlands after he gets back to the Dump after picking up the grifted cases of wine. The grifted painting was, of course, a transactional gift, so Fanny would read a letter publicizing the sale of the artist’s other paintings. Fanny flashes a closeup of the auction dates for the paintings and Snorts hangs up the painting in Fannys office. Fanny makes sure to say that is a temporary location and she doesn’t know where it will go. How many think it will end up in an abandoned hallway or damp attic?

Fanny laughs disparagingly at Mrs. Shriek when Mrs. Shriek tells Fanny that she has a sewing machine from 1969. Of course, Fanny’s newer sewing machine was a gift from her parents. Would Fanny have anything if it wasn’t gifted to her? Fanny never thanks her for pitching in to make tablecloths out of the gifted quilting fabric. Typical entitled Fanny.

LIES and MORE LIES. Fanny has to lie down on her bed to deliver her next string of lies since nonstop lying is exhausting and makes her back hurt. There was no last minute architect expert called in to assess the chapel as Fanny claimed on video and she failed to admit that Mummy and Percy had to persuade her not to allow Patrons in the crumbling chapel. She lied and said her mother found an expert to come look at the chapel. That is old school Fanny throwing her mother under the bus by including her in this huge lie,

LIES. She has known about the dangerous state of the chapel for a long time and did not suddenly discover the danger prior to the Patron extravaganza. She lies and says that the expert will send her a quote on stabilizing the chapel AND a quote for all the renovation work that needs doing.

LIES. She lies further about her conversation with the imaginary non existent expert that never happened. Too many lies to count as Fanny lays in her favorite position, horizontal, while spewing bullshit at the camera lens in her little pink phone. She then plays the little pouting orphan victim princess by claiming that she is so sad that the Patrons would not be able to go into the chapel. And didn’t Fanny purchase hard hats in preparation for the Patron Day crapfest? She lies and lies nonstop.

Did Fanny go pick up her brother? No, she sends her 80 year old mother to go fetch Gerry.
Where is Fanny? Napping while her mother picks up Gerry.

Potts arrives and of course has to bring blown up prints of Fanny and some of Lie Lande for sale with a hologram and a certificate for each numbered and signed print. How fancy,

LIES. Fanny then claims and complains that “it has been a very very trying day” over getting the made up chapel news from the non existent imaginary expert/ architect who never inspected the chapel and does not exist.

Fanny ends the video by drinking the grifted wine that she made Snorts drive hours to pick up and eating with the Dump crew, volunteers, visitors, and family members who are served a nicer meal than the Patrons will receive the following day. How much did she charge her Dump crew, visitors, family members, etc. for their meal on the terrace?

How many other lies have I missed?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry