Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
So for Patron Days, Fanny grifted

The tablecloth material
The photos of the Dump
The wine
The tea ( thru Pavlina’s efforts which Fanny dismissively marginalized by not knowing the ingredients)
Tons of free help from Maker and Manner
Made dried lavender from plants paid for by Patrons

Then sold or tried to sell them
Lunch
Potts photos
PhiPhi crap from his crap store
Andie’s wares

She then grifted help from
Her aunt and uncle
Brother Gerry
Mummy and Percy
Kat, Marie,
The volunteers
Potts

She put Patrons in a dirty garage with crappy flowers stuck in old wine bottles.She spent little to no money on the Patrons who may have spent thousands to travel to the Dump. She spent more money on her second hand designer dress than she spent on the Patrons and she doesn’t give a shit. It is all about her and money.

I don’t think she hurt her back. I think it is another made up ploy to give the impression that she worked so tirelessly that she injured her back and wants sympathy and attention. Poor little victim Fanny, she needs a rest and vacation now. So predictable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Beachgirl

VIP Member
My Son works as a part time bouncer/security alongside his main job.
He has just received a message asking if he would be available for security at Windsor and the funeral. He would also need to be available for the dress rehearsal. Apparently the funeral would be 7 days after her death so he would be needed for 12 days. Can you imagine what else is already happening behind the scenes now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I agree ..... Sarah hemmed the darn things!
Shrek did a lot of work for her too........ the Squirrel got in a car and flew off to the wine seller and I bet he had a look around the town and a coffee and cake as he did not want to come back early and help more!!!

As for "Shaggers Back" .... that bitch did Nothing at all !
I don't know why they just didn't use the tablecloths they have, they must have 100's of them.. Sarah did a great job but I felt it unecessary when they have some many tablecloths already.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Even in her 90s, HMQ was still able to lead her people by example.
Thank you @Jeeves to point this out to us...The rainbow drawn by children, which Her Majesty pointed out in this video..as a sign of hope...appeared above Windsor Castle tonight..

I think its a difficult time for the Uk...and not only the Uk...the whole world has a huge challenge ahead.. Today a beacon of hope left us..its not only felt this way in the Uk ..King Charles has a difficult task to fill her footsteps...I read some comments inhere about Camilla...i met her a few times...I have to say i like her...but for all the people who dont like her...i want to say...the prospect for her.. being Queen consort is the most difficult task she is ever going to face...

I sometimes think the tradition we follow here in The Netherlands isnt such a bad thing...A monarchy who wants to keep relevant must be in the hands of a young generation..I dont think Charles will step aside...but it would be the best thing to do...to keep the monarchy relevant not only now..but for the future...I think a monarchy can be very usefull...when it keeps relevant en modern..I dont see it that way...with a monarch who is 73 and a queen consort who hates to be queen consort and all the things that come with it...there is a huge difference being Duchess of Cornwall or Queen consort...if she doesnt want to work hard...that is both of them...they will destroy the monarchy...They cant be King and Queen in name..and let the Cambridges do the work...

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
So, Michael Petherick released his first video in four months. All I can say is “whoop dee do!” Even Teabag had to make fun of himself…how many times can he have “comeback videos?” “Michael’s back! The return of Michael! A New Era! A Fresh Start!” 🙄 Most of the footage is months old. Did he even use his expensive new camera? I really couldn’t tell the difference. Looks like he’s on something…he was very “manic” especially at the introduction and the end. And appeared to be bloated, especially in the face. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to pull himself together.

I also noticed he deleted his Peter Rabbit “book reading” video. Not sure why he would do that. Wish he would incorporate his farting bee logo into his vlogs!

• Heart

Spirit of place

VIP Member
The scenes from the Patron Day 1 are both hilarious and ironic. These people have been watching AND PAYING the Chatelaine & the table setter to tart up dining tables with all the crystal & porcelain they helped to buy and here they are crammed into an outhouse that wasn't emptied or even cleaned with the cheapest tableware they had stashed away in the attics. So rude & uncaring. Was there not one decent room in all that ruddy chateau they could have made an effort to decorate and welcome PATRONS for god's sake? In the olden days they prepped for months to make banquets for visiting nobles who were chateau patrons - I bet that if that Duchess who SJ proudly goes on about in the intro had been treated like that on her visit, the Marquis de Nadillac would have been no more.Btw wouldn't this have been an occasion for Phi Phi to promote his table-setting channel? Oh forgot, he's got his shoppe to 'reveal' & get a quicker cash grab.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
It is Fanny all over-she spends £2k on an Erdem dress for herself but can't even put linen napkins on the table for the people who inadvertently paid for the dress, but she will get away with it and they will think she has been gracious to allow them in. I hate that she is frugal with others but smothers herself with largesse it is a terrible quality. She does not have a generous spirit and inwardly she will begrudge having to do this at all. The blue rinse brigade bore her, she looks on them with disdain and will be laughing at them when they leave. She is the type of person who would order the most expensive thing on the menu when someone else is paying (even if she doesn't like it) but if she is paying would just have a starter. She is the sort of person who if she was splitting the bill would count to the penny what she has had. She is everything I dislike. I put more effort into a casual family BBQ a few weeks ago, lovely ironed cloth, lots of flowers in various heights but so people could see over them, lots of candles, linen napkins and lots and lots of food and a choice of puds and way too much wine
When I have a party I put a vintage Pepsi vending machine on the patio and fill it with long neck beers. Some of which may or may not be Miller Light. That’s my level of dedication. Shrimp my husband caught, hand pulled pork cooked in the pit for hours, cushioned patio furniture and nibbles and drinks in every main room of the house. If you make it to 3 am the moonshine comes out of the garage fridge.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ireluinar

I like to think that she is finally free, truly free for the first time in her life. It makes me less sad to think of her riding one of her beloved horse into the horizon and the next world.

• Heart
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@The Simple Life
The Princess announced that some architect or whatever came that day and inspected the chapel and... hear folk, he told her that nobody should go into it because it is really dangerous and could collapse any time. And... he will give her a quote for restauration.
I haven’t seen the vlog yet. If that’s the case wouldn’t you try to save the window so if it collapses they would be saved! Or it is me? Especially with the price of the restoration but it wasn’t her money so she doesn’t care.
Her lies about the chapel are most infuriating, but right down her alley. It could collapse any minute now, but it could also just stand there for years to come: baloney of course, but it keeps the most lucrative grift going. Stephanie Jarvis sure knows what her audience like to pay for. The mystery surrounding what exactly is wrong and how to fix it could span years to come, or so she hopes.

• Angry
  • Heart

Mme Flog

The photo with Pots and Natty caught my eye. The couple at the table with them don't look star struck. They appear to be listening very carefully. I suspect they are the sleuths!

Well done @Le Baiseur on the new thread. I was shocked when I arrived this morning to find 55 pages!

It's very French to sit on uncomfortable wooden chairs or benches.

• Haha
  • Wow

The Simple Life

I had to log off after reading this. I was so engulfed with rage & sadness at the behaviour of your narc mother & the devastating effect it had on your son.
Not making it about me but I can see how my narc sister has been with her daughter & also me. People can undermine the effect a narc can have on another person but your dreadfully sad story is proof positive of just how toxic they can be. I cannot think of anything to say which would console you - just so very sad for you.
Thank you so much for your kind empathy. Yes, mine is a horrific story and I could only find the strength to go on for the sake of my other two daughters, who needed me. In fact I always say that I owe them my life. My son's departure was what finally opened my eyes and after that a new path began for me. I funded an association to help other parents who had lost their children this way and to inform parents, teachers, caregivers, peers, about this issue and how to find a way to prevent it.
That helped me very much and, with the help of psychologists and psychiatrists who joined the association, we did a lot of work.
Then I came to know about malignant narcissism and read and studied the subject extensively and I understood everything. Many of the books seemd a stunning accurate description of my mother. It was liberating. I wasn't imagining it had nothing to do with me!
She destoroyed my life, my father's and sisters's life, her own original family. A carnage. And the terrible thing was that very few saw her as who she really was. My father was a very renowed man at international level for his activity and ours was a high upper-class family, so people couldn't believe she would be such a monster. You know, "things like these can't happen in our circle". She was a master in smoke and mirrors.
Now that she's dead the truth is coming to light, and, anyway, I'm writing a book about her.
She makes a wonderful literary subject.
Although according to my age I coulkd be classified as an old lady, I'm not, neither in my mind and brain nor in my physical energy. I have achieved so many things in my life, and still have a lot to do and I have still so many projects to realize.
My life has been and is full, while hers has been full of greed, lies and hatred. She accumulated a lot of money, a good part of which was my inheritance. But what was the use if you live like that?

Some Tattler said before (sorry if I can't recall who it was) that almost everybody came here because of some past issues with narcs in their lives. And I think is true. People like us, who have been scorched by their poison, and have survived, can recongnize immediately another narc. As they are always boringly the same and so repetitive in their behaviour. But they can indeed be very dangerous and need to be stopped.

• Heart
  • Sad

Linus

VIP Member
My fear is that she will capitalize on the passing of the Queen. I won't be watching. I couldn't stand if she pretended to care, or worse, identify with the Queen in some horribly distorted way. It's not beyond her.
Do not even bother.

- SJ back problems came back -as they do once or twice a year.
- Marie had a whole bunch of beautiful flowers which ended up in not road kill style as arrangements for the chateau rooms, as we have seen by the lack of them in patron picnic tables.
- Dan suggested getting two gazebos to dodge the weather conditions. Maria suggested the wood storage room instead.
- An architect forbade the entrance to the chapel since the bricks could fall ten years from now or in the next half hour. SJ claimed patrons won't be coming inside (guess there are a few photos online already which prove the contrary.)
- Potts didn't miss his opportunity to sell his photography.
- PhiPhi messed up singing the tribute to the Queen while reading the lyrics on his phone...

• Wow
  • Heart

The Simple Life

My fear is that she will capitalize on the passing of the Queen. I won't be watching. I couldn't stand if she pretended to care, or worse, identify with the Queen in some horribly distorted way. It's not beyond her.
You shouldn't worry about that. Her tribute to the Queen was just a disgusting appendix, with no empathy or feelings whatsoever. The sept gathered in the Marquis apartment to... sing (yes sing) God Save the Queen. Maria playing the piano, Sir Snorts reading the words on his phone, and really nobody cared. Gross Amaury's father vomit inducing with his Hip hurrah at the end. It was just a bit plasterd at the end.
BUT the vlog is worth watching, because it shows what REALLY the garage looked like. It is way, way much worse that one would even imagine from the pictures we saw. Filthy, dusty, covered in cobwebs, the floor dangerously uneaven, wood stocked on the walls, a total mess. I would have been ashamed to even show it to my guests, just imagine eat there.
Only a few tables hastily set up. Snorty and Princess Royal doing absolutely nothing while all the others slaved away. I can tell you that their bunch was much larger in number than the Patreons'.
Then the best part!
1) Potty got some of his photos which he had ready to sell to the Patreons.
2) The Princess announced that some architect or whatever came that day and inspected the chapel and... hear folk, he told her that nobody should go into it because it is really dangerous and could collapse any time. And... he will give her a quote for restauration.
Weee, milking more money from the grannies. When showing them the chapel from the entrance, she surely must have told them what the architect said, so they will open their purses a little more.
Soo Lalalande.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What an idiot to film and publish yourself lying. Good God.
Exactly. Having now met some of her fans (mostly lower tier; she has made more private arrangements for the ones that pay the most) I can honestly say though: she's not even the biggest lamebrain of them all.

• Heart
  • Sad

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Thank you @Le Baiseur 🙌, it is not an easy task to start a new thread.
I have done it once. 🥵
❤ @ComtesseRose for keeping us on track.

About the dress...

1662336703515 (2).jpeg

From the live chat...
Maria B @The Chateau Diaries beautiful dress. Goes perfect with the room!!!
bee french @jill Scott yes Stephanie’s dress is perfect with the rich tapestry colours of the apartment
The Chateau Diaries @Maria B I chose it especially!

From the comments...
Stephanie
2 days ago
Once again I have to ask where Stephanie got her dress or what brand it is? Also the gold necklace please, the entire outfit is gorgeous
The Chateau Diaries
2 days ago
Thank you! The necklace was a gift from my parents about 20 years ago. I bought the dress second hand in ‘Pandoras’ in Knightsbridge. It’s by Erdem

1662546140478.png

Now, about the patron's garage luncheon.... an oil tank, the Lalande door and window salvage, stacked fire wood, not to be out done by school room seating, it is a shameful display. No one looks happy.

1662546664391.png

1662546966069.png

• Wow
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
It is Fanny all over-she spends £2k on an Erdem dress for herself but can't even put linen napkins on the table for the people who inadvertently paid for the dress, but she will get away with it and they will think she has been gracious to allow them in. I hate that she is frugal with others but smothers herself with largesse it is a terrible quality. She does not have a generous spirit and inwardly she will begrudge having to do this at all. The blue rinse brigade bore her, she looks on them with disdain and will be laughing at them when they leave. She is the type of person who would order the most expensive thing on the menu when someone else is paying (even if she doesn't like it) but if she is paying would just have a starter. She is the sort of person who if she was splitting the bill would count to the penny what she has had. She is everything I dislike. I put more effort into a casual family BBQ a few weeks ago, lovely ironed cloth, lots of flowers in various heights but so people could see over them, lots of candles, linen napkins and lots and lots of food and a choice of puds and way too much wine
Stephanie Jarvis' own words. 👇

SJ cutting corners.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Fanny's back always goes out when there is work to do. When I have a sore back I can't climb stairs. She was up and down several.
Sarah made a lovely job of the hems of the table cloths, well done the mitred corners looked great.

A bit silly to sing God save the Queen, singing long live our gracious Queen when she is already dead doesn't sit right with me. Some other tribute would have been better, even just holding off the vlog for a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35