The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our newest VIP @JackSpratt for naming the thread, and an honourable mention goes to @Maria Antonia Hb for creating it.

Most Like Posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:30 PM
Trollda said:
With Fanny being often away doing her travel channel, I suppose IJ and Percy will have to drive the car to get groceries etc. With the way IJ drives the lawn mower, I can hardly wait to see that.
Funny you should mention Isabelle Jarvis' driving skills, as the same workawayer I quoted earlier today had something to say about that too:
"Hello again,
Just as I was dispatching my latest email to you, Isabelle deigned our attic quarters with her presence, and we had "a talk" about the food issues, after which she drove us shopping at Augironde. I suggested that she should let us drive the beater ourselves, in order to save her the time and effort, but Isabelle did not seem to have a lot of confidence in our driving skills, even though we have a commercial driver's license that allows us to drive semi-trucks with trailers across the state. Funny enough, after asserting that she herself was a better driver, Isabelle proceeded to back over some large flower pots..."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Tamerton, Ms. DC-Lucy Ioned and 78 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:20 AM
The sun is shining here. It wasn't 45 years ago today, when Mr J and I were married on a wet and chilly August morning.
Off for a day of celebrations with the family.

• Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Petit Sange and 55 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 6:38 AM
Fennelbug said:
AS DILIGENTLY AS I MAGIC MARKER THE BOTTOMS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY PUMPS, I MUST ALSO LAQUER MY ‘BABY STRANDS’ TO MY MOONFACE.
It’s not magic marker on the bottom of Stephanie’s birthday pumps, they’ve been thoughtfully painted with Nailberry nail polish in “Stank Hoe Red”.
6E948D73-94CB-45D4-B77A-792032CAF65B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, lolander and 55 others

Hermès belts and Louboutin shoes - I guess the poor pauper me act is over...

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:05 PM
I've sailed into VIP status under the radar :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Petit Sange, Yankee Doodle, tat life and 54 others

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:57 PM
Hurricane hit us out of nowhere, hundreds of damaged and unearthed trees, damaged roofs. The first house in our village was hit by a big tree and suffered immense damage. Stuff was flying around from one neighbor to the next one. We have a trampoline in our garden that flew over two other neighbors.

Both towns left and right of us suffered extreme damage too, but our district’s main town about 10 minutes away is nearly untouched with minor damages.

I am about there where the arrowhead is.

17984E62-668F-4DDD-B22F-B1444A571316.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Sophie Pétoncule, Darling Life and 51 others

Adding these two:

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 3:43 PM
Pekey said:
Congrats Jeeves and Mr Jeeves..... 45 years ...... that is a sapphire !!!
I hope you both have a lovely day with family!!! 🥳 🥂
We will be married 45 years in September .
Happy Anniversary Jeeves!❤ In December, we will have been married for 27 years. It only feels like 72.
C3634CCA-C4D0-4C97-8FD8-58ECAB11CB2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Le Comte de Monte Cristo, Balmoral and 49 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 11:51 AM
Madame No said:
This is too much! Those shoes! Melania Trump eat you heart out! I do hope she wears them in another of her chateau tours. Incredibly ridiculous and cheap looking! This photo looks like it was taken inside of an insane asylum with one of the patients drooling over days gone past. Not far from the truth. 🤪
Let's be clear: of course Fill Up did not buy those shoes. I have seen her wear them at least twice at different events. The only reason they got 'unwrapped' for the birthday is because of the pressure we put on the subject by taking bets what her 'loving dahling boyfriend' would gift Stephanie Jarvis for her birthday. No matter how you spin this, it stinks, as much as all her wheelings and dealings. If he, like she claims, bought these shoes for her it is with money she gave him being his sole employer, money gifted to her, earmarked for the renovation of her dump, which is why they pretend he is working on the paneling of the grand salon. If, which is what I claim, the shoes were bought by Stephanie Jarvis herself and are just a re-gift to provide her make-belief boyfriend with an alibi, she created a win-win situation because the shoes are still payed for by patrons this way, not to cover restoration of her dump but res

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Shannaswood, CountessPompidoo and 49 others

Pre-worn Louboutin shoes, a gator plate and a cheese slicer - reminds me of one of my mother's ex-friends, she was so ''poor'' she wrapped up her own Salt and Pepper shakers, just to have something to open on Christmas. (She was bad with finances, would plead poverty, only to turn up in designer jeans and not even be shy about mentioning the price - how tacky)

Remember to use the wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose and congrats to @JackSpratt / @Maria Antonia Hb for a great title.
Many thanks to everyone for your kind anniversary wishes too. I can't believe that 45 years have passed and 2 children and 4 grandchildren later! (I do recall that Elvis Presley died 4 days before we were married.)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
That’s Davy for you and why has the pergola not been finished yet? wasn’t that started last summer it’s mind boggling I don’t understand how to super fans can not see what we see
I think Davy did a good job in talking her down from the disease-magnet box maze she wanted there. He's done a good job to create a plausible substitute that would survive the shade if not, perhaps, the drought.
It's one of the many ledges of bullshit he's talked her down from.
What he's doing there in the first place is a legit area of exasperated inquiry. As hopelessness is the enemy of justice, I tell myself that he's there to save the ancient lake.
But he's the only person there who says no to her on and off camera.
I'm for it.
Here's a full accounting of his proposed garden plan -- including a much less pretentious, local reference, to the Renaissance-style, world-famous, lady-designed, Chenonceau parterres for the marquis' side of the garden, instead of the inappropriate, baroque Versailles parterres she was gagging for. Davy has taste and kept telling her what she wanted was not only inappropriate but unsustainable in terms of water and labor-intensiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went to see the birthday in bed, now knowing the falsehood of the gifts, observe the expressions and to be shocked by the ridiculous, but... I only felt a great grief in the eyes of IJ and in the tigth closed mouth of her husband. I felt really sorry for IJ.
When they are talking about the shoes she looks up, apparently reacting Percy's comment about her wearing high heels herself, but it didn't look like it, it looked like despair. Ser starts a reaction smile and then the video cuts abruptly and SJ is petting her mother for the camera. It didn't feel like a birthday, but a post-funeral.
Well, maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there.

Dan looks more healty.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think Davy did a good job in talking her down from the disease-magnet box maze she wanted there. He's done a good job to create a plausible substitute that would survive the shade if not, perhaps, the drought.
It's one of the many ledges of bullshit he's talked her down from.
What he's doing there in the first place is a legit area of exasperated inquiry. As hopelessness is the enemy of justice, I tell myself that he's there to save the ancient lake.
But he's the only person there who says no to her on and off camera.
I'm for it.
Here's a full accounting of his proposed garden plan -- including a much less pretentious, local reference, to the Renaissance-style, world-famous, lady-designed, Chenonceau parterres for the marquis' side of the garden, instead of the inappropriate, baroque Versailles parterres she was gagging for. Davy has taste and kept telling her what she wanted was not only inappropriate but unsustainable in terms of water and labor-intensiveness.
@billybudd - wonderful insights, as always. May I use “hopelessness is the enemy of justice?” Excellent quote!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Percy had a different bandaid on his hand (another location).
SJ has bought more of the fancy folders for her paperwork and even bought a matching tissue box.
If SJ is only allowed to have five bnb rooms they must have bunk beds as there were quite a few people around that dinner table.

Reactions: 21
In recent posts, we’ve seen the environmental horrors of always reliable waterways being so dry. Therefore, why tf does Fanny have the alleged “lake fund” and “numerous surveys?”

Reactions: 13
That's CRW? Didnt recognise him.

Thought it was one of the Albanian sex trafficking kidnappers from Taken.

F9633DDA-59CC-461E-8D3F-1098A947D848.jpeg

Thanks for the new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When I was a kid American actress Marlo Thomas worked with a group to create a record album called Free to Be You and Me about empowerment, good manners and being yourself. There was one story about an entitled little girl called “Ladies First”. Stephanie has always reminded me of that character. Here’s the story:
“Did you hear the one about the little girl who was a tender, sweet young thing?
Well, that's the way she thought of herself
And this tender, sweet young thing spent a great deal of time just looking in the mirror and saying:
"I am a real little lady. Anybody could tell that
I wear lovely starched cotton dresses with matching ribbons in my lovely curly locks
I wear clean white socks and shiny black patent leather shoes, and I always put just a dab of perfume behind each ear."
When she was at the end of the lunch line at school, all she had to say was:
"Ladies first, ladies first."
And she'd get right up to the front of the line
Well, her life went on like that for quite a while, and she wound up having a pretty good time
You know, admiring herself in mirrors and always getting to be first in line and stuff like that
And then one day she went exploring with a whole group of other people through the wilds of the deep and beastly jungle
As she went along through the tangled trails and the prickly vines, she would say things like:
"I have *got* to be careful of my lovely dress and my nice white socks and my shiny, shiny shoes and my curly, curly locks, so would somebody *please* clear the way for me?"
And they did
Or sometimes she'd say:
"What do you mean, there aren't enough mangoes to go around and I'll have to share my mango because I was the last one across that icky river full of crocodiles and snakes? No matter how last I am, it's still 'Ladies first, ladies first,' so hand over a whole mango, please."
And they did
Well then, guess what happened?
Out of nowhere, the exploring party was seized, grabbed up by a bunch of hungry tigers!
And these tigers tied all the people up and dragged them back to their tiger lair, where they sniffed around, trying to decide what would make the best dinner
"How about this one?" said the tiger chief
"Nah, too boney," said the others
"Well, what about this one? It's got a lot of meat on it!"
"Uh-uh. Meaty, but muscley."
"Oh, for heaven's sakes, don't take all night!" said the chief tiger. "I never saw such a pack of picky eaters. How about this one, then?"
"Looks tender... smells nice. In fact I never saw anything quite like it before. I wonder what it is?"
"I am a tender, sweet young thing."
"Oh, far out," said the tiger chief
"I am also a little lady. You should know that by my lovely clothes and my lovely smell
And if it's all the same to you, Tiger Tweetie, I wish you'd stop licking me
And untie me this instant! My dress is getting mussed."
"Yes... uh..." the tiger said. "Well, as a matter of fact, we were all just... uh... trying to decide who to untie first."
"Ladies first! Ladies first!" she said. And so she was
And mighty tasty, too”
😎😎😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A few observations on the latest vlog:

-It was ludicrous for Isabelle and Percy to be squashed into the back of the car for the journey from Framlingham to La Lande.

-We didn't need to see Philip fiddling with his trousers in the motel room, to then be followed by the revelation that he was wearing Stephanie's belt.

-I think Stephanie uses the "La Belle Époque" song to annoy us.

-Percy's shirt collars have not got any smaller.

Reactions: 40
I went to see the birthday in bed, now knowing the falsehood of the gifts, observe the expressions and to be shocked by the ridiculous, but... I only felt a great grief in the eyes of IJ and in the tigth closed mouth of her husband. I felt really sorry for IJ.
When they are talking about the shoes she looks up, apparently reacting Percy's comment about her wearing high heels herself, but it didn't look like it, it looked like despair. Ser starts a reaction smile and then the video cuts abruptly and SJ is petting her mother for the camera. It didn't feel like a birthday, but a post-funeral.
Well, maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there.

Dan looks more healty.
Maybe “pre funeral.” I do hope I’m wrong as Percy seems to be the least offensive of most of the Chateau circus cast. There has to be a bloody good reason to take a frail, sickly looking elderly man across the world to stay in that hellhole indefinitely. Unless he was the architect of apartheid, surely, at this time in his life, he deserves some peace, and doing what he enjoys which certainly cannot be spending any time at all at that horrid HMN.

I have no pity for the witch, control freak, enabler of that monster of hers and the dear departed sainted Daddy’s, creation. I would be absolutely mortified and so ashamed if my children, even thought, of pulling a scam on unwary, lonely people who had been mercilessly conned out of their money during the Covid years. Fanny saw the opportunity and took it. She learned how to con and control from IJ.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
They were one pothole away from the porcelain cup causing a circumsion on the car trip back to France. Daddy's portrait would have been a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I posted a nasty...well, not as nasty as I could have been...post on the CD diaries today.
But.
I think I was blocked some moons ago anyway.
But.
It made me feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They were one pothole away from the porcelain cup causing a circumsion on the car trip back to France. Daddy's portrait would have been a mess.
I haven’t watched the latest, however when I read your post, I was imagining the mangy Squirrel being circumcised by broken porcelain- well, that wouldn’t be much of a bris!

I posted a nasty...well, not as nasty as I could have been...post on the CD diaries today.
But.
I think I was blocked some moons ago anyway.
But.
It made me feel better.
Mine are venomous, but they’re too busy doing nothing to delete lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe “pre funeral.” I do hope I’m wrong as Percy seems to be the least offensive of most of the Chateau circus cast. There has to be a bloody good reason to take a frail, sickly looking elderly man across the world to stay in that hellhole indefinitely. Unless he was the architect of apartheid, surely, at this time in his life, he deserves some peace, and doing what he enjoys which certainly cannot be spending any time at all at that horrid HMN.

I have no pity for the witch, control freak, enabler of that monster of hers and the dear departed sainted Daddy’s, creation. I would be absolutely mortified and so ashamed if my children, even thought, of pulling a scam on unwary, lonely people who had been mercilessly conned out of their money during the Covid years. Fanny saw the opportunity and took it. She learned how to con and control from IJ.
I know, but to have pity is to be human, even if they don't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.