The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey All !! sorry I went MIA for a while. I missed you all!

I know that in many countries they have laws regarding work volunteers, mandatory breaks, food and treatment. IS there a law like this in France? Maybe its time the police paid mrs Chatealine a visit
Oh yes. France has very strict employment laws. If you are deemed to be carrying out a task that contributes to the integral part of of a/any business. The individual is required by law to have a contract of whatever form, cdi, cdd, period d’essai etc…. And as such both parties employer/employee will contribute to the appropriate charges/taxes. The employee will benefit from all the advantages such as healthcare, pension and unemployment should the need arise. So basically, Fanny’s merry band of volunteers are illegally working and she knows this. I’ve pointed it out to her many times and the comment is always deleted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So Patron Days are a couple of weeks away and what is actually known about the plans and how many people are attending? There does not seem to be much chatter anywhere in LaLaLando about the big event that’s been three years in the making…

Some of these believers will be getting on airplane next weekend for the “trip of a lifetime”, to visit their “dear friend” Stefanie, who does not give two :poop::poop: about them. If they weren’t so god damn stupid, I could almost feel sorry for them…

Truth be told I feel sorry for them already…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
May i ask where you live? here in The Netherlands the government knows better than me how much i have...the banks send all the detaials from your bankaccounts etc to the taxoffice...
Once this NWO brings in digital curency, all governments will know about every penny we have. USE CASH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wonder how Isabelle feels about her forty-seven-year-old daughter dating a broke twenty-five-year-old.

Does anyone have a theory on why they were staying at a hotel?

Totally horrified I'd imagine. Hubby may also have strong views about the rather unique young boyfriend.

Perhaps all on expenses/patreon so flash that cash...and allows them to limit their time together!

Reactions: 11
I broke down and watched more to see this plate. How bad could it be? Horrifically bad, please style a table around that monstrosity. I can't wait to see it paired with red solo cups and falafel rationing

@Elviemary is your avatar a penguin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think this is how people around the world react first time they see Philip in person?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The sun is shining here. It wasn't 45 years ago today, when Mr J and I were married on a wet and chilly August morning.
Off for a day of celebrations with the family.
Happy Anniversary, have a wonderful day celebrating with your family.🍾🥂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I broke down and watched more to see this plate. How bad could it be? Horrifically bad, please style a table around that monstrosity. I can't wait to see it paired with red solo cups and falafel rationing

Where are they keeping that damn hideous vase? I don’t understand how the chatelaine could even rationalize buying it when she is claiming poverty and the need for donations. Can one of VantheMan’s kids please smash that vase!!

647F48C3-1017-4EF0-952F-85451BC708A3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i can tell you as a businessman.myself...with good morals and senses...if my daughter in law would put out this nasty griftingsceem..i would stay out of it...big time...and would not appear on camera..at all...so i dont think Percy his morals and intelligence on this matter are so good.. :sneaky: i think they have the moneygrifing in common...as a matter of fact..That vlog handing out buckets for the poor in SA.. .....yuk...all for the camera..i can tell you..people who really help dont film it...they just do it...quietly...as it should be..
I totally agree. If you are giving/donating or volunteering from a true place of altruism, then thanks, praise and accolade, e.g. shouting from the rooftops about what you do, and, FFS filming etc - are all a "no-no" in my book of integrity in life.
I read somewhere years ago, that "on the ground/local" charities can always recognise "those who will and those that won't". No brainer which type of volunteer/donation any local charity much prefer? ;)

Reactions: 6
Oh yes. France has very strict employment laws. If you are deemed to be carrying out a task that contributes to the integral part of of a/any business. The individual is required by law to have a contract of whatever form, cdi, cdd, period d’essai etc…. And as such both parties employer/employee will contribute to the appropriate charges/taxes. The employee will benefit from all the advantages such as healthcare, pension and unemployment should the need arise. So basically, Fanny’s merry band of volunteers are illegally working and she knows this. I’ve pointed it out to her many times and the comment is always deleted.
I keep trying to think how she's getting around this with all off these paid 'volunteers'. Also, I wonder seeing as he's got his CDS, if Aumary has registered as an Auto Entrepreneur, haven't found anything yet.

Reactions: 15

No its an Emu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think this is how people around the world react first time they see Philip in person?
Absolutely hilarious! And, yes, that is exactly how MOST people around the world would react.
Case in point, 100% how all TL members do and we are scattered all around the world. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely hilarious! And, yes, that is exactly how MOST people around the world would react.
Case in point, 100% how all TL members do and we are scattered all around the world. :love:

Most people’s reaction to Fill-Up is wondering which pronoun to use!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear Stephanie,
Please have someone drain your fountain out front, get rid of the green muck - scrub the sides down, etc. You will not get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression.
Has AMAURY finished the wheelchair access ramps?
Thank you!
Concerned Observer

Dear Phi Phi,
Hoping that you have found a hair dresser who can help you tidy up your look?
Also wondering if you’ve come up with a logo for your shop, filed the proper papers to run your shop, business license, etc.
Will your shop be up and running for Patron Days?! Or is it really a day care scenario for you, a place to hang out in your pull ups?
Will you have any table decorating seminars coming up soon? Can you re-post how to stick a napkin in a napkin ring. Also, how to get a candle to stand up straight in a candle holder? You are such a foaming fountain of information. No wonder your mother loves you so. Such a leader, pace setter.
Look forward to your response!
Thank you!
Concerned Observer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In the bigger picture no one had much food on their plates either! A piece of lettuce and a piece of cheese and nothing on Princess' plate.
Reality check: it is an ancient snapshot. Open to interpretation, of course, like any imagery. (Goodness, I do sound like a know it all sourpuss! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:🥰)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone not think it odd that Percy and IJ both gave SJ an individual present and not a joint one from themselves as a couple? Also both items were household items and not personal as you would expect for a birthday present. It may have been a very nice cheese cutter and practical but hardly an exciting gift. The crocodile/alligator dish possibbly could house the African vase given that is also animal themed. To be honest I thought it was a pretty naff birthday celebration. What did Scotman buy? Did I miss it?
I don’t remember a present from Scotsman either. She probably hasn’t told him what to buy her yet and she will just appear wearing it one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
51VvoXGXXNL~2.jpg

Apologies for being a tad late. Hope your birthday was divine!

The sun is shining here. It wasn't 45 years ago today, when Mr J and I were married on a wet and chilly August morning.
Off for a day of celebrations with the family.
41rdNX7J1lL._AC_~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Congrats Jeeves and Mr Jeeves..... 45 years ...... that is a sapphire !!!
I hope you both have a lovely day with family!!! 🥳 🥂
We will be married 45 years in September .
Happy Anniversary Jeeves!❤ In December, we will have been married for 27 years. It only feels like 72.
C3634CCA-C4D0-4C97-8FD8-58ECAB11CB2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.