The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the chatelaine’s case, 47 is the new 60! She’s 60…. in looks minus all the filters. She has knickers older than Fill-Up.
I'm sure she does - but they are probably unworn and have the original tags.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have just caught up with everything; watched the pathetic vlog where those nasty excuses for humans make out they are all sweetness and light and now I feel so much despair that these con artists are continuing to rake in the money from all the lonely people out there, who live their lives through the tit being fed to them and truly feel they are part of this magical, loving family group.
Imo I still think that mummy dear and Percy are thinking of relocating to England because of the potential unrest in SA and if by doing so they get free healthcare then that is a big bonus for them and a loss to the NHS, as those shits can afford to pay for any treatment they need.
After reading the latest from @Clara Burnett they really are the lowest form of pond life, greedy, grasping individuals with not an ounce of compassion or feeling for anybody but themselves. Tonight’s CD with princess puke opening yet more gifts for her birthday might prove to be the final straw for me, but really I can’t give up now when keeping all fingers crossed the end could hopefully be in sight for this bunch of shitheads. The more people that are brought down the better imo none of the main players in Fanny’s life have any decency in their make up and all deserve the worst that can heaped upon them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Congratulations to @graciemckitten for this title and her VIP status!
Watching the last Patreon video (thanks to our Tattler for posting it!), I had a sort of epiphany, which could be just my opinion, or could be proved true.
I don't think that SJ stroking and cuddling the old hag was just smoke and mirrors for her Patreons. I think it revealed more clearly than ever how much she fears Mummy, which is frankly ridiculous at her age. She fears what the old hag will say at seeing that the dump is in an even worst condition than when she was last there, so she's attempting to curry favor with her. "See what a good girl I am? See what a committed daughter?"
SJ is a narc all right, but the real thing, the original model is IJ. She is ruthless, pitiless, cold and calculating. She never acts on an impulse, unlike SJ. Madame Versaille is much dumber than her mother, she was unable to put coldly her fangs on a money-loaded needy man like she did. IJ will have never fallen pray of a good-for-nothing brat who only went there to take advantage. Because she is the predator. While Madame is weaker, being less steely. So she can be both a predator AND a pray.
Her daughter is but a pale replica of what she is, probably because she wants to show her that she is worthy of the love she never had from her and is still struggling to be accepted and appreciated. Which will never happen. The old hag does not like to part with her power (or her money).
Does this make SJ less of a narc? No, not at all. She is still exploiting, using, manipulating, decepting, duping, lying, but she's not smart. Her mother is, and therefore so more dangerous. God knows what she went away with in the care home that made her and Daddy so rich.
What is your opinion?
You are BEYOND ON POINT. Your OPINION is EXCELLENT ANALYSIS, INSTINCT. I think Steph was incredibly, incredibly manipulated as a child. I think as a result of this manipulation she knew nothing else, adapting that behavior to her life today. I think she is pitifully lost. This life, love and laughter will be a never ending manic search. Because she did not fit in as a child, and her value was always based on perceived status, she will forever be hunting for where she fits in, and creating even more of a distraction as she flits from one project the next,one town to the next, one country to the next. Because she did not have that initial home, because nothing was ever about her that is why there is such a deep need for EVERYTHING TO BE ABOUT HER. Unrequited love, acceptance. The roots of her behavior are so incredibly transparent. That’s my opinion. Again, you nailed it per your quote above.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Congratulations to @graciemckitten for this title and her VIP status!
Watching the last Patreon video (thanks to our Tattler for posting it!), I had a sort of epiphany, which could be just my opinion, or could be proved true.
I don't think that SJ stroking and cuddling the old hag was just smoke and mirrors for her Patreons. I think it revealed more clearly than ever how much she fears Mummy, which is frankly ridiculous at her age. She fears what the old hag will say at seeing that the dump is in an even worst condition than when she was last there, so she's attempting to curry favor with her. "See what a good girl I am? See what a committed daughter?"
SJ is a narc all right, but the real thing, the original model is IJ. She is ruthless, pitiless, cold and calculating. She never acts on an impulse, unlike SJ. Madame Versaille is much dumber than her mother, she was unable to put coldly her fangs on a money-loaded needy man like she did. IJ will have never fallen pray of a good-for-nothing brat who only went there to take advantage. Because she is the predator. While Madame is weaker, being less steely. So she can be both a predator AND a pray.
Her daughter is but a pale replica of what she is, probably because she wants to show her that she is worthy of the love she never had from her and is still struggling to be accepted and appreciated. Which will never happen. The old hag does not like to part with her power (or her money).
Does this make SJ less of a narc? No, not at all. She is still exploiting, using, manipulating, decepting, duping, lying, but she's not smart. Her mother is, and therefore so much more dangerous. God knows what she went away with in the care home that made her and Daddy so rich.
What is your opinion?
My opinion is that Mummy is a fascist and probably Percy is too. She would have been very happy to have been a German, Italian, Spaniard or Portuguese in her youth goose stepping down the boulevard in her brown shirt. No offense to people of those nationalities that did not drink the Kool-Aid. She like to tout her love of the French Resistance, but I don't buy it. The only reason she sides with them is that she would like to have blown up a few bridges herself just for the fun of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So the two SA battleaxes are going to stay the whole winter...maybe even longer....what a treat when your used to the weather in SA.... 🙄 i guess they both can struggle around with wood...otherwise no heat...Why didnt they come earlier...and left before the winter...there is more going on....that car also makes no sense...its just Fannies...she just bought it for herself...btw i think those two are perfectly capable of buying a car themselves...And Bella is talking she has to do a lott of paperwork...Oh...thats also a bit strange...

Those two are not happy to come to Lalande..but they have to...for what i would like to know..are things not going well in SA?? .At least they make sure they wont do any work...if i had to struggle away with work and my daughter was lying in her bed....i would kick her lazy ass..big time..

That whole vlog only created more questions....
With Fanny being often away doing her travel channel, I suppose IJ and Percy will have to drive the car to get groceries etc. With the way IJ drives the lawn mower, I can hardly wait to see that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You are BEYOND ON POINT. Your OPINION is EXCELLENT ANALYSIS, INSTINCT. I think Steph was incredibly, incredibly manipulated as a child. I think as a result of this manipulation she knew nothing else, adapting that behavior to her life today. I think she is pitifully lost. This life, love and laughter will be a never ending manic search. Because she did not fit in as a child, and her value was always based on perceived status, she will forever be hunting for where she fits in, and creating even more of a distraction as she flits from one project the next,one town to the next, one country to the next. Because she did not have that initial home, because nothing was ever about her that is why there is such a deep need for EVERYTHING TO BE ABOUT HER. Unrequited love, acceptance. The roots of her behavior are so incredibly transparent. That’s my opinion. Again, you nailed it per your quote above.
Thank you so much! I'm glad that it was not just my perception. And with your words you explained even better what I meant. Yes, she's a lost soul; she never had any other example to look at. Her father wasn't helpful from this point of view, because he was just an enabler and, who knows, maybe he tried to buy from his daughter, with all his lavish presents, some loving relationship. But this too set a terrible example for SJ, as she learned that if you want to be loved, you have to pay for it.
So, what she learned from her mother was that she will never be worthy of love, whereas from her father that if you want love you have to buy it. But bought love is not love, is a fake and a deceit.
In fact, what is she selling to her Patreons in exchange for their lots and lots of money? Fake life, fake love and fake laughter.
So the circle is closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
;) 👌 🍸 Pardon me dears, but I am also one who sails at night, not been bragging at all that I am indeed a VIP. Why are you all talking about the old coffin dodgers in South Africa, that old viper is dangerous! I loved how Clara could not resist but implying that a planned funeral might be in the cards. Some amazing stuff she serves us, Mr. Strong caught out with his mouth full of cock, young Phillip enjoying a rather large age span in his lovers. No axe to grind in the slightest :ROFLMAO:(y)
1660840995631.png

PS! Hairy ! Fluffy bottoms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
;) 👌 🍸 Pardon me dears, but I am also one who sails at night, not been bragging at all that I am indeed a VIP. Why are you all talking about the old coffin dodgers in South Africa, that old viper is dangerous! I loved how Clara could not resist but implying that a planned funeral might be in the cards. Some amazing stuff she serves us, Mr. Strong caught out with his mouth full of cock, young Phillip enjoying a rather large age span in his lovers. No axe to grind in the slightest :ROFLMAO:(y)
View attachment 1509136
I think you were born a VIP x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie was born in 1975 and Snorts was born in 1996. So, SJ is 47 years old and Snorts will be 26 in September.

What’s sad is I feel like 1996 was yesterday! 😢
My youngest son was born today, 27 years ago. I can’t imagine him dating someone who is old enough to have given birth to him. It just grosses me out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Have just caught up with everything; watched the pathetic vlog where those nasty excuses for humans make out they are all sweetness and light and now I feel so much despair that these con artists are continuing to rake in the money from all the lonely people out there, who live their lives through the tit being fed to them and truly feel they are part of this magical, loving family group.
Imo I still think that mummy dear and Percy are thinking of relocating to England because of the potential unrest in SA and if by doing so they get free healthcare then that is a big bonus for them and a loss to the NHS, as those shits can afford to pay for any treatment they need.
After reading the latest from @Clara Burnett they really are the lowest form of pond life, greedy, grasping individuals with not an ounce of compassion or feeling for anybody but themselves. Tonight’s CD with princess puke opening yet more gifts for her birthday might prove to be the final straw for me, but really I can’t give up now when keeping all fingers crossed the end could hopefully be in sight for this bunch of shitheads. The more people that are brought down the better imo none of the main players in Fanny’s life have any decency in their make up and all deserve the worst that can heaped upon them.
Love it “ princess puke and coffin dodgers” we are getting more pithy daily 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hurricane hit us out of nowhere, hundreds of damaged and unearthed trees, damaged roofs. The first house in our village was hit by a big tree and suffered immense damage. Stuff was flying around from one neighbor to the next one. We have a trampoline in our garden that flew over two other neighbors.

Both towns left and right of us suffered extreme damage too, but our district’s main town about 10 minutes away is nearly untouched with minor damages.

I am about there where the arrowhead is.

17984E62-668F-4DDD-B22F-B1444A571316.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hurricane hit us out of nowhere, hundreds of damaged and unearthed trees, damaged roofs. The first house in our village was hit by a big tree and suffered immense damage. Stuff was flying around from one neighbor to the next one. We have a trampoline in our garden that flew over two other neighbors.

Both towns left and right of us suffered extreme damage too, but our district’s main town about 10 minutes away is nearly untouched with minor damages.

I am about there where the arrowhead is.

View attachment 1509182
Sounds scary. Those trampolines are a nuisance; they always end up blowing around.

Reactions: 20
Thank you, Clara, for the mind-boggling Workaway volunteer's account of rations allowed by Isabelle.
I was electrified by the lunches she served Stephanie while she was in quarantine, and have noted anorexic vibes in the rations Stephanie provides her guests, paying guests (as you say they all are) and employees.
After two years, I guess it is, noting this subtheme in iteration after iteration, it dawned on me this would have been the food allowance policy at the nursing homes Isabelle and Derek ran -- along with no heat infrastructure, heat anorexia. Stephanie's statement to Amaury that she couldn't afford to turn an adequate heating system on crystallized for me the idea that this anorexic lifestyle was received wisdom for Stephanie.
That her aunt is the fat one in the anorexic system tells me this comes not just from mean mommy but from monstrous grandma.
That Stephanie finds starving her volunteers hilarious may be the worst thing I know about her.
Because I have concluded exploiting and sexually harassing her volunteer employees is the worst thing she's done. (Parting consenting adults from their money is nothing compared to violating these laws of love -- abuse of privileged access. Dante's idea.)
I joke about The Lalande Cookbook: 101 Ways to Tell Your Friends, Paying Guests and Employees to Eat Your Dust. You read it here first, Tartlettes.
I even started a photo file of Lalande recipes. Here are two lunches Isabelle made for Stephanie in quarantine, the first sound of the anorexia/disordered eating alarm bell in my book. Apropos the fridge full of meat the Workaway volunteer said never made it to the workers' table -- Princess Stephanie gets a large and fairly nasty meat ration no one else in the chateau will ever see.

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.26.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.05.55 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.