The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I also thought Step’s phone was set up on her desk. Maybe Stephanie is now calling her tripod “Philip”. Just like Dan did.
If you look at the edge of the frame, you can see the camera is moving, i.e. hand-held. Of course, it would have made more sense to use a tripod. However, the real reason Phiphi is filming is so that they can be sure they are both singing from the same BS hymn sheet. He can stop her if he notices she has deviated from the pre-arranged waffle and they can then shoot another take. Also, she leans on him like a crutch now. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok so we all called the movement in the chapel months ago. I think St Kathy of Lidl FKA Queen Kathy even produced a vlog on the issue waaaaay back. I know I presented screenshots of the door's keystone. So no surprises there. Excuses excuses excuses. Typical

But these bloody roses. Stephanie claims that the new roses will be akin to a greeting from the comtesse de Nadaillac - this is all a classic example of Stephanie playing around with the truth and should serve as a warning to all who watch that the truth is always up for manipulation. Those new roses that are in contention for the HMN have no evidence to suggest they have come from the extinct rose, it's just all based on appearance (classic SJ). At one point SJ was referring to the new choices as comtesse de Nadaillac roses - which undoubtedly, SJ will form a whole narrative about how she brought back the rose to their rightful home. It's all just BS. Why tell these stupid lies? It's exasperating to constantly have to weasel your way to the truth.

View attachment 1526234
She just had to mention that, in an astonishingly fun revelation, she just happens to sleep in the old Comtesse de Nadaillac's bedroom too!

And this passes for 'content'.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

As the end of the month nears, Stephanie Jarvis has achieved an all time low, per patron dollars.
Down 14.8%, from when she first established her patron grift in 2020.
With over 4,000 paying patrons why are they not watching the weekly flogs that they pay for???

Maybe, it is time to establish an artist colony???

1661423096532.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's the bizarre thing. Or it was. When I used to compare the price of roses (and I do love a rose) from David Austin or RHS to the prices in France, the UK prices always came out cheaper! But then there was no customs charges in the days before brexit just shipping (and that wasn't expensive either). However, neither David Austin Rose's or RHS ship to Europe anymore, or certainly didn't at the beginning of the summer, pre drought, when I was perusing roses for my garden. So how are they going to get all these bulbs and roses over from the UK. French customs will have a field day if they're bringing them over in a van. Probably confiscate the lot.
I have most of the bulbs she's purchased in my own yard here in the US - I purchased them from a company called John Scheepers or from their wholesale outlet called Van Engelen - they are Dutch importers. The bulbs are not very rare, not elusive to find (except for that red tulip she's putting near the statue, which is only sold in Europe) and really not all that expensive. I just placed my own bulb order last week, so looked at the website to scope out some of Stephanie's bulbs. She said she's putting in about 1,000 bulbs plus an additional 300 of the red tulip by the statue. She has close to 10 different varieties she's purchasing - so I bet she's buying in bulk.......100 each of the muscari bulbs are $17.25. 100 each of the allium flavum bulbs are $12.75. 100 each of the Narcissus Tete a Tete are $49.75. 100 each of the Tulip tarda are $16.50. 100 each of the tulip sylvestris are $32.75.

I suspect that we saw Stephanie looking at an RHS website, but perhaps just for reference? There is no doubt in my mind that Davy will be getting the bulbs from where he normally buys bulbs in the EU, so there will be no issue with customs. I think she said the roses were coming from a French company.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.