The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also perplexed by this channel too - such a pile of BS!
I have a sneaky suspicion that it may have been created by that marketing company for "YT creators" that SJ mentioned months ago and, for the life of me, can't now remember their name.
For me this video seems to have been commissioned to attempt to counter the strength of Tattle in SEO results. There would have been a briefing document that emphasised the fact that Stephanie is a co-owner of the shack etc. Then an instruction for the creator to look at Tattle for subjects to counter. I recall David coming up in the thread a couple of weeks back when some Tattlers claimed to fancy him. If you only looked at a small selection of posts at that time you would think that he was more important to us than the real situation, which is that most people had forgotten who he was. Hence the SEO tag of 'Where is David?' Also without an deeper knowledge of the cast of characters there could be some confusion that David and Davey are actually two different people.
The bald statement 'She is not a narcissist' also smacks of this superficial research. The term comes up on a daily (definitely more than fortnightly 🙄) basis here. But there is no attempt to provide any evidence to back up the statement.
My conclusion is that Fanny has been investing in counter SEO tactics but as with all things Lalande it is being done on the cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Congratulations to @graciemckitten for this title and her VIP status!
Watching the last Patreon video (thanks to our Tattler for posting it!), I had a sort of epiphany, which could be just my opinion, or could be proved true.
I don't think that SJ stroking and cuddling the old hag was just smoke and mirrors for her Patreons. I think it revealed more clearly than ever how much she fears Mummy, which is frankly ridiculous at her age. She fears what the old hag will say at seeing that the dump is in an even worst condition than when she was last there, so she's attempting to curry favor with her. "See what a good girl I am? See what a committed daughter?"
SJ is a narc all right, but the real thing, the original model is IJ. She is ruthless, pitiless, cold and calculating. She never acts on an impulse, unlike SJ. Madame Versaille is much dumber than her mother, she was unable to put coldly her fangs on a money-loaded needy man like she did. IJ will have never fallen pray of a good-for-nothing brat who only went there to take advantage. Because she is the predator. While Madame is weaker, being less steely. So she can be both a predator AND a pray.
Her daughter is but a pale replica of what she is, probably because she wants to show her that she is worthy of the love she never had from her and is still struggling to be accepted and appreciated. Which will never happen. The old hag does not like to part with her power (or her money).
Does this make SJ less of a narc? No, not at all. She is still exploiting, using, manipulating, decepting, duping, lying, but she's not smart. Her mother is, and therefore so much more dangerous. God knows what she went away with in the care home that made her and Daddy so rich.
What is your opinion?
i couldnt agree more...i also think that the old hag was very carefull at that carehome...only to exploid vunrable people she was sure off nobody would ask questions ...after the person died...Mother made sure she learned daughter how to grift...and act dumb and silly.. Those old men like Percy fall for a woman like the olg hag her tricks..most men of that generation didnt even know how to boil an egg....the men of Fannies generation see all through her sceem...and run away big time...so there is only people like Phi Phi left...what a life you lead only trying to take advantage of somebody else...very sad really..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Indeed! Well, they actually look very fake and didn't come with the authentic Louboutine box, just wrapped in a cloth bag.
Just looking up how to spot fake Louboutin's..& am sure that if they were real Fanny would be zooming in to show the logo etc just to show off like she likes to do. It does say that they don't always come in a box but that cloth bag is a dead giveaway apparently...
'Authentic Christian Louboutin shoes should come complete with a cherry red dustbag. It should have the Christian Louboutin name and Paris printed on it in a straight line as seen on the authentic dustbag image. Fake dustbags most often come in a variety of shades of red save for the trademarked cherry hue.'
I don't reckon that bag could be described as cherry red..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With Fanny being often away doing her travel channel, I suppose IJ and Percy will have to drive the car to get groceries etc. With the way IJ drives the lawn mower, I can hardly wait to see that.
also dont forget those convertibles with an automatic roof give a lott of trouble...it needs constant maintenance..they have a lott of censors etc...otherwise you end up in a storm and your roof wont close...we all know how maintenance is done at Lalande... 🙄 its nice to have one like that for summer...but you also need a decent one for France in winter...

Reactions: 20
Ok, I'm just watching CD and the first thing I noticed is, when seeing her Mother for the first time in months, Fanny hugging her mother couldn't even put her bag down for a real hug. How fake and Pathetic, what a crock of 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Funny you should mention Isabelle Jarvis' driving skills, as the same workawayer I quoted earlier today had something to say about that too:
"Hello again,
Just as I was dispatching my latest email to you, Isabelle deigned our attic quarters with her presence, and we had "a talk" about the food issues, after which she drove us shopping at Augironde. I suggested that she should let us drive the beater ourselves, in order to save her the time and effort, but Isabelle did not seem to have a lot of confidence in our driving skills, even though we have a commercial driver's license that allows us to drive semi-trucks with trailers across the state. Funny enough, after asserting that she herself was a better driver, Isabelle proceeded to back over some large flower pots..."
lucky The Virgin Mary did a miracle...back then the old hag only had one eye... her whole life..:sneaky:.but now the miracle has appeared...she can see like a hawk ...i guess she needs to do a trip to Lourdes.. 🙄 ;)

I have more of a problem that a woman who has money & more relationships & life experience under her belt felt it appropriate to engage in a relationship where there appears to be little attempt in making this boy into a man. Balance of power & influence is very much weighted on her side. She keeps him tied to her apron strings & doesn't seem to foster any independent thought. What she likes he likes. Where she goes he goes. Playing shops & setting a table is what mummies fondly watch their children doing. 🤣 🤣
Personally if I was in her position I'd be embarrassed that this beige boy was the best that I could do. I wonder what the grownups they meet at these other places really think of him. Do they assume that because he is young she has nabbed herself a little stud muffin when there is little evidence of any of that action going on? Or do they see her as a fag hag with her pampered pooch brought along for cuteness?
But each to their own I suppose. He presents little threat to her I guess she thinks he's not going to get better than me me me me me. He'll never leave me me me me..he needs me toooooo much.
They're both as shallow as the La Lande puddle that reflects Fanny's narc image of herself so they're a match made in hell.
there will come a time when Phi phi is going to realise he wasted half of his life..he thinks he has and keeps an easy life..but in the end they both will end as Grey Gardens....looking back at their vlogs....oh how life was good back then.... :sick: My father used to say...one always have to work in life...when you dont want to do it when your young...you have to do it when your old...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
This is too much! Those shoes! Melania Trump eat you heart out! I do hope she wears them in another of her chateau tours. Incredibly ridiculous and cheap looking! This photo looks like it was taken inside of an insane asylum with one of the patients drooling over days gone past. Not far from the truth. 🤪
Let's be clear: of course Fill Up did not buy those shoes. I have seen her wear them at least twice at different events. The only reason they got 'unwrapped' for the birthday is because of the pressure we put on the subject by taking bets what her 'loving dahling boyfriend' would gift Stephanie Jarvis for her birthday. No matter how you spin this, it stinks, as much as all her wheelings and dealings. If he, like she claims, bought these shoes for her it is with money she gave him being his sole employer, money gifted to her, earmarked for the renovation of her dump, which is why they pretend he is working on the paneling of the grand salon. If, which is what I claim, the shoes were bought by Stephanie Jarvis herself and are just a re-gift to provide her make-belief boyfriend with an alibi, she created a win-win situation because the shoes are still payed for by patrons this way, not to cover restoration of her dump but res

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Same here - the older I get the more every decade seems like yesterday!

I've said this many times and let me reiterate that I am in no way a Philip defender. I can't stand him. I also have no problem with relationships that have a huge age difference, whether the male or female is older. That said.......what I do have a problem with is the fact that, basically, a 24 year old (male or female) entered into a relationship with someone who is almost double their age. In my view, it is entirely too young, emotionally as well as from a life experience point of view, to be with someone twenty years older than you are when you're in your 20's. I will never not feel this way. Had Philip been in his 30's, had lived a life (and as far as we know he HAS lived a life!), had a career path that he didn't like or that was cut short from Covid or went to college or something, I wouldn't feel as strongly about the age difference as I do. He has, literally, NOTHING. He will have NOTHING when this relationship ends. He'll have no options for his life moving forward, as he has no skills, no job, no NOTHING. His choice, obviously, but it's a damn stupid move. If I were his parents, I'd be appalled, and I would kick his ass from here to Sunday!
I do agree, but he is the one who will loose the most out of this. She doesn't want children - She doesn't want pets - She wants to stay in HER home (decorated by HER) - She wants to live with HER friends and most of all HER MOTHER!! What about his life? Hasn't he any needs of his own?! When I see her togheter with IJ I get shivers down my spine, it is so akward. S and I are almost the same age and I can't relate to the way she is with her mother or other people at all. It's like she never has grown up and that I think is the explaination for her being with PJ, they are mentally the same age. She doensn't want a Man, she wants a play friend who likes to play with a doll house. Really it's a bit sad, the relationship is so unequal and he doesn't seem to realise who much he sacrifices of his own life in the long run. And I'm not trying to be mean I genuinely believe this to be true.

Also, Percy obliged to stay for 3 yrs!!?? HE has GRANDCHILDREN, IJ has a "grown up" woman that should want to live her own life. Sad, all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope Snorts bought those Loubs on EBay and that they are defective - in that one shoe was made wrong and pinches the tit out her foot every time she wears them.
I am hoping she gets planters warts from the drag queen who sold them to Fill-Up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's be clear: of course Fill Up did not buy those shoes. I have seen her wear them at least twice at different events. The only reason they got 'unwrapped' for the birthday is because of the pressure we put on the subject by taking bets what her 'loving dahling boyfriend' would gift Stephanie Jarvis for her birthday. No matter how you spin this, it stinks, as much as all her wheelings and dealings. If he, like she claims, bought these shoes for her it is with money she gave him being his sole employer, money gifted to her, earmarked for the renovation of her dump, which is why they pretend he is working on the paneling of the grand salon. If, which is what I claim, the shoes were bought by Stephanie Jarvis herself and are just a re-gift to provide her make-belief boyfriend with an alibi, she created a win-win situation because the shoes are still payed for by patrons this way, not to cover restoration of her dump but res
OMG I am glad I have you. I am soo slow sometimes. If he is working on The Grand Salon, the Patron money pays for him - it does not come out of her Youtube monies. I didn't catch on. I bet a lot of the Patrons haven't either....And of course, she was paying for the Ukrainian refugee - but by giving her a job, all that responsibility falls on the Patron account. Goodness knows what else she has transferred to it. It beggars belief. Mummy employed in the garden. Percy employed as some kind of advisor...

Reactions: 25
Don't know why I got cut off, but it should read:

not to cover restoration of her dump but restoration of her image of the cheap woman she forever remains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well........ maybe that will be the excuse to stop the Open Day....... Old Princess is not "feeling well".... Mummy thought so ! :cautious:

Perhaps Percy is just "over it all" ...... if your kids are adult and "on the ball" like his ..... you'd hate it in the end having to deal with Fanny and her strange ways and family ... all around your neck too .
Then he shouldn’t have married the warden of the asylum!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, it's getting so hot in here, I almost burnt my finger whilst scrolling ♨
Patreon day might be season finale. . . 😱
All the information used to be revealing, now its really thrilling, thank you everyone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, I'm just watching CD and the first thing I noticed is, when seeing her Mother for the first time in months, Fanny hugging her mother couldn't even put her bag down for a real hug. How fake and Pathetic, what a crock of 💩💩💩
I noticed that too. I mean the natural reaction would be just to drop the handbag & give your mum a real hug. But the word 'real' is not in Fanny's lexicon.
The complicated relationship between those 2 is typical of what cognitive dissonance looks like I think. Is her mother fooled by these displays of affection & love bombing too or does it cause her to doubt the 'real' Stephanie that she knows & the one she portrays for the camera? The brain giving her two conflicting views of her child. Knowing what she is truly like but seeing her being kind & thoughtful & loving giving her mixed messages.

I reckon Daddy just let Fanny be Fanny. Mummy was a wanabee - pushing her daughter to make something of herself & this no doubt built up resentment which has stuck with Fanny for life. Is Mummy a narcissist too & it is so awful for her to accept that she has spawned this monster looking like an angel? I'm obviously not an expert on narcissistic personality disorder - (except for having the misfortune to have encountered 3 people in my life who display all the traits) & I know this subject has been done to death but for me it is an interesting dynamic.

Is it as clear to others as it is to me that in her heart Mummy knows that Fanny doesn't love her one bit? At every opportunity Fanny shows her she was, is & always will be a Daddy's girl. Rubs her nose in it every single opportunity she can. Daddy & I visited here, Daddy & I bought this & literally plastering the chateau with Daddy's art so Mummy can never forget him. The final FU Mummy was to decorate her & Percy's new apartment with darling Daddy's paintings. I mean like who actually does that?

Now when Fanny has Mummy under her roof she is in control. But plays a silly game that it is Mummy who is in charge - making Mummy look like the battleaxe & Fanny the helpless one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You are correct. South Africa has a very good top notch private medical aid system of which Percy is without a doubt a member. The most popular service provider is Discovery. There is no way Percy would give it up to try and get an appointment with the brocken down NHS.

Percy would be applying for a UK spousal visa which would give him two year residency in the UK including NHS care, after which he can apply for indefinite leave to remain. There are stipulations about having a certain amount of money in a bank account for more than 6 months for both of them as IJ is unemployed she will have to have the same amount. (Proof they can bother support themselves for the duration of two years) I think it is £60k each I do think his age may be against him though going through the application as he would be placing a greater burden in the brocken down NHS.
Isabelle is a pensioner who worked for many years in the UK so she would be receiving an OAP pension so she wouldn’t be classed as unemployed. This could cancel out her having to have £60k savings.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure we have seen Fanny wear those shoes in a previous vlog - maybe @KiKiGee will remember. I thought it might have been when they first arrived at Christies but we don't see any shots of her feet in the CD vlog. Could it have been in a Patreon vlog? I'd love to find a clip and ask her if she had forgotten that she already owned a pair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Meet Fill-Up’s drag personas. He has two.

The young one is called … Anne Teak.
37613297-3D8D-44F1-8496-F880C20B779F.jpeg

The older one is called … Auntie Brocantey
CBEC834D-B720-43A5-A959-886680ADA1D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.