The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurricane hit us out of nowhere, hundreds of damaged and unearthed trees, damaged roofs. The first house in our village was hit by a big tree and suffered immense damage. Stuff was flying around from one neighbor to the next one. We have a trampoline in our garden that flew over two other neighbors.

Both towns left and right of us suffered extreme damage too, but our district’s main town about 10 minutes away is nearly untouched with minor damages.

I am about there where the arrowhead is.

View attachment 1509182
oh dear. it only licked a city where i work and it was bad enough. can't imagine how it was in the center of it then.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Congratulations to @graciemckitten for this title and her VIP status!
Watching the last Patreon video (thanks to our Tattler for posting it!), I had a sort of epiphany, which could be just my opinion, or could be proved true.
I don't think that SJ stroking and cuddling the old hag was just smoke and mirrors for her Patreons. I think it revealed more clearly than ever how much she fears Mummy, which is frankly ridiculous at her age. She fears what the old hag will say at seeing that the dump is in an even worst condition than when she was last there, so she's attempting to curry favor with her. "See what a good girl I am? See what a committed daughter?"
SJ is a narc all right, but the real thing, the original model is IJ. She is ruthless, pitiless, cold and calculating. She never acts on an impulse, unlike SJ. Madame Versaille is much dumber than her mother, she was unable to put coldly her fangs on a money-loaded needy man like she did. IJ will have never fallen pray of a good-for-nothing brat who only went there to take advantage. Because she is the predator. While Madame is weaker, being less steely. So she can be both a predator AND a pray.
Her daughter is but a pale replica of what she is, probably because she wants to show her that she is worthy of the love she never had from her and is still struggling to be accepted and appreciated. Which will never happen. The old hag does not like to part with her power (or her money).
Does this make SJ less of a narc? No, not at all. She is still exploiting, using, manipulating, decepting, duping, lying, but she's not smart. Her mother is, and therefore so much more dangerous. God knows what she went away with in the care home that made her and Daddy so rich.
What is your opinion?
So I have to think more about the idea that food and heat infrastructure scarcity were the policies at the Jarvis nursing homes, rules of law Stephanie absorbed. We now have to think about whether or not sexual harassment and abuse was part of the nursing home landscape as well. I think we better just think about it and not talk about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have a lot of respect for everyone in the USA who lives in those hurricane and tornado areas.

people said that we never had such a hurricane in at least over 70 years. And yet we are lucky that we are surrounded by mountains and hills.

the strange thing was that minutes before the hurricane, yellowish particle clouds appeared.

and we actually never have the wind coming from that direction, usually from the opposite side.

i am right now at one of my neighbors property, he lives with his wife in another state and I called him. It’s been three hours since and they usually need two by car.

My own chateau is missing a few planks on the balcony.

F8E2C2EF-F83A-418D-9F40-1AF61A1C4476.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
In honor of your valuable despatches from France, the fish shack celebration shall break out the Acadian/French Carib flavas.

Cajun Lemonade with Ho-made Hot Sauce
Miller Lite
Grandmama's Receipt

A Three-Foot Pyramid of Cold Shrimp in the Shell, Marinated in Lemon and Garlic
Boudin
Red Beans and Rice
Steven Raichlen's Haitian Pickled Slaw
Acadian Syrup Cake, 🍍 Roasted Pineapple🍍, Caramel, Whipped Cream
Hot Chicory Coffee

I'll supply the local sardines, mussels, Prefou (Vendeen garlic bread) to wash it down Trouspinette, Rosé from Rosnay and homemade eau de vie to end with 🤪 I'll get me best Coiffe out and give it a press
vendee costume 3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With Fanny being often away doing her travel channel, I suppose IJ and Percy will have to drive the car to get groceries etc. With the way IJ drives the lawn mower, I can hardly wait to see that.
Funny you should mention Isabelle Jarvis' driving skills, as the same workawayer I quoted earlier today had something to say about that too:
"Hello again,
Just as I was dispatching my latest email to you, Isabelle deigned our attic quarters with her presence, and we had "a talk" about the food issues, after which she drove us shopping at Augironde. I suggested that she should let us drive the beater ourselves, in order to save her the time and effort, but Isabelle did not seem to have a lot of confidence in our driving skills, even though we have a commercial driver's license that allows us to drive semi-trucks with trailers across the state. Funny enough, after asserting that she herself was a better driver, Isabelle proceeded to back over some large flower pots..."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

This one was named by ME and I wasn't even a Tattler back then :eek:🤣
That was the title of the first Tattle thread I ever saw.

And I thought, yep, I've come to the right place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think you were born a VIP x
I personally am not gay but my daughter and many many many of our friends are! nobodies hiding anymore. We arent hanging people or burning them at the stake so I’m wondering why all the hiding of sexuality. I’m not trying to out anybody when it’s blatantly clear it’s just embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I have to think more about the idea that food and heat infrastructure scarcity were the policies at the Jarvis nursing homes, rules of law Stephanie absorbed. We now have to think about whether or not sexual harassment and abuse was part of the nursing home landscape as well. I think we better just think about it and not talk about it.
I didn't say that. I just reacted at what @Clara Burnett said about IJ policy with the volunteers and that using money and bodyshaming (hence fat issues or what and how much you eat) are a typical strategy narcs use to break their victims' will. And this is also my personal experience.
That the old people at the nursing home MAYBE didn't enjoy the best of comforts has been hinted at before several times.

I have a lot of respect for everyone in the USA who lives in those hurricane and tornado areas.

people said that we never had such a hurricane in at least over 70 years. And yet we are lucky that we are surrounded by mountains and hills.

the strange thing was that minutes before the hurricane, yellowish particle clouds appeared.

and we actually never have the wind coming from that direction, usually from the opposite side.

i am right now at one of my neighbors property, he lives with his wife in another state and I called him. It’s been three hours since and they usually need two by car.

My own chateau is missing a few planks on the balcony.

View attachment 1509463
Gosh, after the big storm we've just had, when it settled, the sky was literally a lemony yellow! I think I never saw anything of this kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sadly, I didn’t get this gift in the mail on time for the chatelaine’s birthday. It was half price at Goodwill for .50 cents Canadian!

It’s very versatile… can be worn working in the greenhouse, feeding chickens 🐓 or to a party in the middle of nowhere… I mean, where she lives.

It’s a little less feminine than Fill-Up’s pantsuit but more appropriate for the butch top in a relationship. The deep pockets are perfect for strap-on storage!

Happy birthday, chatelaine!

9155A1C9-C95B-4BC8-B2E0-DC76E53F9936.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe I didn't get it right, but is, in your opinion, narcissism the equivalent of fascism? ...
I don't think IJ is a fascist, she just a blatant example of a narcissist.
Political psychologists and their journals much intrigued by this question -- fascist rhetoric/narcissistic gaslighting. As are scholars of rhetoric like Jason Stanley, Jennifer Mercieca, Jennifer Saul, Stuart Schram, et al
Authoritarianism and its avatars, no matter whether you call them fascists or communists or populists, seem to deploy the same rhetoric and tactics having to do with demagoguery, crowd control, genocide, etc.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that. I just reacted at what @Clara Burnett said about IJ policy with the volunteers and that using money and bodyshaming (hence fat issues or what and how much you eat) are a typical strategy narcs use to break their victims' will. And this is also my personal experience.
That the old people at the nursing home MAYBE didn't enjoy the best of comforts has been hinted at before several times.
Not characterising what you said at all. Talking about my own ideas, with which you of course are free to disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'll supply the local sardines, mussels, Prefou (Vendeen garlic bread) to wash it down Trouspinette, Rosé from Rosnay and homemade eau de vie to end with 🤪 I'll get me best Coiffe out and give it a pressView attachment 1509496
Oooooohhhhhhh. One of the best meals I've ever had was fresh grilled sardines on the (Spanish) beach. With reeeeeeallly stinky garlic bread and local rosé, that would be heaven right there, wouldn't it?
Congratulations again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny you should mention Isabelle Jarvis' driving skills, as the same workawayer I quoted earlier today had something to say about that too:
"Hello again,
Just as I was dispatching my latest email to you, Isabelle deigned our attic quarters with her presence, and we had "a talk" about the food issues, after which she drove us shopping at Augironde. I suggested that she should let us drive the beater ourselves, in order to save her the time and effort, but Isabelle did not seem to have a lot of confidence in our driving skills, even though we have a commercial driver's license that allows us to drive semi-trucks with trailers across the state. Funny enough, after asserting that she herself was a better driver, Isabelle proceeded to back over some large flower pots..."
You couldn’t make this stuff up . And clearly you haven’t 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Off topic... I too am 47 years of age. Few months senior to Fanny! But I have to be vulnerable and tell all of you I was born at a very young age. I could not even stand. There were times I woke up and my pants were full of tit... 😜(Loosely quoted from Drag Race)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.