The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to the newest VIP @graciemckitten for naming the thread, an honourable mention to all who aided for the final version of the title.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 3:31 PM
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.

Last edited: Monday at 3:39 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, mrsp67, Sookiesweets and 85 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 4:22 PM
I would just like to drop yet another hint of what's about to come to light if all goes as expected and remind the Snorting Cameltoe that the age of consent in Holland is still sixteen. That message might not mean a whole lot to everybody else, I'm counting on it resonating with him personally though. Sorry Fill-Up, your days of acting in the dark are over....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions:You, Luna20, MsMuir and 79 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:50 AM
Some kindly meant words of advice for the charlataine, who by now should frantically be preparing for her patron open days:
  • Ask your “boyfriend” about his past indiscretions and how they might come back to not just embarrassingly bite him but you as well.
  • While you are at it, teach him the value of NDA’s and how to strategically employ them, even if you don’t believe in them yourself. He might understand if you refer to his past experiences in a not so popular boyband with other not so kind boys, now willing to speak their truth about their former colleague/bedpartner.
  • You might want to rethink the Nasty Nutty banishment, as you would probably be better off throwing her under the bus, which you were planning to do anyway, remember? A new episode of the Bullying Argentinian loosing control in front of some of your patrons might be just the distraction you need to keep the focus away from yourself.
  • A word of warning about having your mother join in the festivities. You know it’s not going to end well, for no-one. She is going to make a complete arse of herself and even though you still think that’s hilariously funny, it really is not. Having her fat sister Chantal there with her (her own adjective, not mine) will sadly add fuel to her already burning fire.
I can’t wait! As @Jules100 likes to call it: almost done. Just a few bits and pieces to gather.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Dragon’s Tooth, TwistedCookieReal2 and 78 others

Just Grift Wood

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 11:31 AM
Stefanie Weseau
7 hours ago
Stephanie, it's wonderful to see a real chateau that is beautifully tended and so tastefully decorated by owners who take pride in their home and invest in the legacy of the property. You could learn so much from Chris and Sonia. Imagine how lovely Chateau de la Lande could be if you stayed home and invested the hundred's of thousands of you earn annually from YT and Patron into actually renovating and restoring Chateau de la Lande. No heating, leaky pipes and rising damp - Chateau de la lande is barely fit to live in. Stop spending money on unneeded decorations, tacky brocante purchases and constant vacations. Save Chateau de la Lande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, FancyFace, mrsp67 and 62 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 5:50 PM
JP in SC said:
Jules 100 - loved your video!
Curious how plans are coming along for the Southermost Chateau Patron Party. Did you get the swag bags put together? How about the Villoti gowns I sent? Have you picked out what you’ll be wearing. Spoke with Ty Warner, Beanie Baby fame and he said he’d be sending some left over Hedgehogs, just an FYI on that.
Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. Is kind of a bust. I have about 150 tote bags / gift bags embroidered with Philip & his sideways mouth, filled with bespoke Spode tiles, pineapples, instant oatmeal packets, Dawn powerwash, magic erasers, Miller Lite $1.50 off coupons and mini hand sanitizers. Unfortunately none of you witches paid your non-refundable deposits. Maybe I’ll ship the tote bags filled with their goodies to Lalande for Patron Days. It is a similar demographic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Reader's digest and 54 others

Sadly @Jules100 , I don't think I'll be able to make it.. If I could I'd be wearing my navy Joy Division t-shirt and red Converse shoes. :p

👇 Adding these two, as commenters seem to have become restless...

Just Grift Wood

Chatty Member

Monday at 9:16 AM
Robin Lots
7 minutes ago
When are you going to renovate LaLande as you have been promising for 2 years. You must have spent all your renovation money travelling with Philip which is all you have done for 2 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Luna20, MarquisOfNadaillac and 53 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 8:21 PM
Linda V
3 minutes ago
Puts you to shame doesn't it. €33K A Month and your House is a dump. How do you justify taking peoples money to fund your lifestyle and never finish jobs you start. Take a leaf out of Billy Petherick's book, he works hard and doesnt grift like you. What have you done lately apart from put some unwashed second hand curtains up. On a positive not your toyboy isn't making stupid comments, so far.

Last edited: Monday at 8:27 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, JumpingJacks and 53 others

As always the wiki is free..
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Update on our world traveling FRK. She is having a lovely and refreshing time in Brighton, but the big new is she's headed to SA! Hmmm...any speculations as to why? Does this mean the yacht life is already done and dusted? Is there some connection with the Jarvis or Potter clan? Perhaps with the Pseudo Egyptoligist or the Vitolli OTT gown designer?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So the two SA battleaxes are going to stay the whole winter...maybe even longer....what a treat when your used to the weather in SA.... 🙄 i guess they both can struggle around with wood...otherwise no heat...Why didnt they come earlier...and left before the winter...there is more going on....that car also makes no sense...its just Fannies...she just bought it for herself...btw i think those two are perfectly capable of buying a car themselves...And Bella is talking she has to do a lott of paperwork...Oh...thats also a bit strange...

Those two are not happy to come to Lalande..but they have to...for what i would like to know..are things not going well in SA?? .At least they make sure they wont do any work...if i had to struggle away with work and my daughter was lying in her bed....i would kick her lazy ass..big time..

That whole vlog only created more questions....

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How did the new thread title get chosen?
A tradition was started in the early CD threads…new VIPs have the honor of naming the next thread. They can make up their own thread name, or choose a name that’s nominated by another member. In the case of thread #172, @graciemckitten , as the latest VIP, named the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A tradition was started in the early CD threads…new VIPs have the honor of naming the next thread. They can make up their own thread name, or choose a name that’s nominated by another member. In the case of thread #172, @graciemckitten , as the latest VIP, named the thread.
@TorontoGWM As above. if there isn't a new VIP, the nomination receiving the highest number of likes is selected.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is VIP status?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the two SA battleaxes are going to stay the whole winter...maybe even longer....what a treat when your used to the weather in SA.... 🙄 i guess they both can struggle around with wood...otherwise no heat...Why didnt they come earlier...and left before the winter...there is more going on....that car also makes no sense...its just Fannies...she just bought it for herself...btw i think those two are perfectly capable of buying a car themselves...And Bella is talking she has to do a lott of paperwork...Oh...thats also a bit strange...

Those two are not happy to come to Lalande..but they have to...for what i would like to know..are things not going well in SA?? .At least they make sure they wont do any work...if i had to struggle away with work and my daughter was lying in her bed....i would kick her lazy ass..big time..

That whole vlog only created more questions....
It will be interesting to compare the before and after photos of Ma Belle from the most recent Patreon vlog to images we may see in a few months. I bet that healthy glow will be gone and the damn hair clip will be atop her head once more. Lots of frowning and scolding about overeating from the volunteers and guests. I think the dismal garden may do her in. No help from Selmar or Dan. Phyllis had better make himself scarce if he knows what's good for him. She's onto that lazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What is VIP status?

It”s explained in the Wiki (pink button at top of page)…it’s based on number of posts that you make. Right now, you are an “Active Member”

Tattle Membership Levels
New Members 1-19 posts
Members 20-99 posts
Active Members 100-249 posts ("report" button becomes available)
Well-Known Members 250-499
Chatty Members 500-1000 posts
VIP 1001 plus posts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to @graciemckitten for this title and her VIP status!
Watching the last Patreon video (thanks to our Tattler for posting it!), I had a sort of epiphany, which could be just my opinion, or could be proved true.
I don't think that SJ stroking and cuddling the old hag was just smoke and mirrors for her Patreons. I think it revealed more clearly than ever how much she fears Mummy, which is frankly ridiculous at her age. She fears what the old hag will say at seeing that the dump is in an even worst condition than when she was last there, so she's attempting to curry favor with her. "See what a good girl I am? See what a committed daughter?"
SJ is a narc all right, but the real thing, the original model is IJ. She is ruthless, pitiless, cold and calculating. She never acts on an impulse, unlike SJ. Madame Versaille is much dumber than her mother, she was unable to put coldly her fangs on a money-loaded needy man like she did. IJ will have never fallen pray of a good-for-nothing brat who only went there to take advantage. Because she is the predator. While Madame is weaker, being less steely. So she can be both a predator AND a pray.
Her daughter is but a pale replica of what she is, probably because she wants to show her that she is worthy of the love she never had from her and is still struggling to be accepted and appreciated. Which will never happen. The old hag does not like to part with her power (or her money).
Does this make SJ less of a narc? No, not at all. She is still exploiting, using, manipulating, decepting, duping, lying, but she's not smart. Her mother is, and therefore so much more dangerous. God knows what she went away with in the care home that made her and Daddy so rich.
What is your opinion?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
In other words, my thread title getting chosen is less likely than the grand salon being completed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Stephanie now 47 years old? I think 46 last year when Dan cut the Happy 50th into the lawn?
And Snorts is how old, 26?
Will a kind Tattler please confirm ages?
Has anyone ever researched the “to the manor born” in the Netherlands where Snorts grew up? The town? Grade school, high school?
Just curious.

Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to compare the before and after photos of Ma Belle from the most recent Patreon vlog to images we may see in a few months. I bet that healthy glow will be gone and the damn hair clip will be atop her head once more. Lots of frowning and scolding about overeating from the volunteers and guests. I think the dismal garden may do her in. No help from Selmar or Dan. Phyllis had better make himself scarce if he knows what's good for him. She's onto that lazy ass.
I think some philters were used. I never thought that Mummy has aged well. She's always looked dried up like a turtle, with those terrible dark circles under her deep-set eyes. She has a lot of energy, that's true, but she's much uglier than her sister.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is Stephanie now 47 years old? I think 46 last year when Dan cut the Happy 50th into the lawn?
Has anyone ever researched the “to the manor born” in the Netherlands where Snorts grew up? The town? Grade school, high school?
Just curious.
Stephanie was born in 1975 and Snorts was born in 1996. So, SJ is 47 years old and Snorts will be 26 in September.

What’s sad is I feel like 1996 was yesterday! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just curious.
In the chatelaine’s case, 47 is the new 60! She’s 60…. in looks minus all the filters. She has knickers older than Fill-Up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.