The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not be happy to find myself in the background of her videos, what if you were with your bit on the side? So rude! Blur people's faces at least.

Wow!! She's very condescending to her mother when Isobelle is getting used to the car... F Off the pair of you... nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I posted a nasty...well, not as nasty as I could have been...post on the CD diaries today.
But.
I think I was blocked some moons ago anyway.
But.
It made me feel better.
You should copy and paste those on here as well, so we can enjoy. :devilish: :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do not like the way Steph mocks her mother, how Phi Phi snarls a reply - when Snorts takes over the camera when Steph is hobbling around in her spike heels - he’s 50, and she’s crawling 80 - will he make Steph the brunt of jokes as well? What goes around will come around.
MUMMIE kept Steph on time, and mentioned as she’s crawling out of the car “she will speak the truth” to her daughter. I hope one of those truths will include recommending that Squirrel Boy shoves off.
Natti with her fake frozen in place smile. And once again, Natti’s reading fashion mags, a portion of her shirt tucked in. . .
As for the Hermes belt. . . .hmmmm. At least Snorts is wearing a belt, vs. pull ups.
Hopefully some time this week Steph will tour Mummy & Percy through the squirrel shop of tit (pardon me).
And oh yes, of course - why of course - we had to have a b-day sing for Steph. When Steph first rolls in the kitchen, why does she have to start her little girl “weeeee” and jump up and down. What the hell caused that?
And then the floor filled with presents for MUMMIE to open? Decadent. The entire place is in decline
and everything is done half ass (pardon me)but true.
Sloppy, conniving and classless. Poor Percy. Late in life he made the wrong choice. I imagine his family is foaming at the mouth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Well old Mummy is back but for how long I wonder?
Squirrel should have ridden in the back of the car and let Percy in the front with more room.... well, a little bit of more room!
As for that "garden" .... I know its been hot but every time I see it I think of the money spent and that it should have gone to renovate that broken down farmhouse before it fall in a heap !
Mummy and Fanny are a two bit act. Mummy loves to have a "go" at someone and Fanny loves to been seen as a "poor thing, look how her Mother treats her" They both enjoy it !
I feel Fanny is happy Mummy is back for I think she relies on her to make "small talk" at the table with guests.... I have a feeling Fanny cannot do this or she hates to do this. Squirrel helps her out that way too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I do not like the way Steph mocks her mother, how Phi Phi snarls a reply - when Snorts takes over the camera when Steph is hobbling around in her spike heels - he’s 50, and she’s crawling 80 - will he make Steph the brunt of jokes as well? What goes around will come around.
MUMMIE kept Steph on time, and mentioned as she’s crawling out of the car “she will speak the truth” to her daughter. I hope one of those truths will include recommending that Squirrel Boy shoves off.
Natti with her fake frozen in place smile. And once again, Natti’s reading fashion mags, a portion of her shirt tucked in. . .
As for the Hermes belt. . . .hmmmm. At least Snorts is wearing a belt, vs. pull ups.
Hopefully some time this week Steph will tour Mummy & Percy through the squirrel shop of tit (pardon me).
And oh yes, of course - why of course - we had to have a b-day sing for Steph. When Steph first rolls in the kitchen, why does she have to start her little girl “weeeee” and jump up and down. What the hell caused that?
And then the floor filled with presents for MUMMIE to open? Decadent. The entire place is in decline
Sloppy, conniving and classless. Poor Percy. Late in life he made the wrong choice. I imagine his family is foaming at the mouth.
Yeah I noticed her being a little short with Mummykins, and Isabella was having none of her nonsense. I think Isabelle and Percy have been away too long living independent to fall in line at the Shiteau. This should be an interesting visit....already see the tention. :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose and congrats to @JackSpratt / @Maria Antonia Hb for a great title.
Many thanks to everyone for your kind anniversary wishes too. I can't believe that 45 years have passed and 2 children and 4 grandchildren later! (I do recall that Elvis Presley died 4 days before we were married.)
I hope you, your husband and family have had a great weekend celebrating! Here's to many, many more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I posted a nasty...well, not as nasty as I could have been...post on the CD diaries today.
But.
I think I was blocked some moons ago anyway.
But.
It made me feel better.
I was blocked long ago too I know that feeing

Reactions: 13
Nice shot of the mold/mildew on the tower exterior. Oops forgot to edit that out didn't we PhiPhi

• Haha
Squirrel should have ridden in the back of the car and let Percy in the front with more room.... well, a little bit of more room!
As for that "garden" .... I know its been hot but every time I see it I think of the money spent and that it should have gone to renovate that broken down farmhouse before it fall in a heap !
Mummy and Fanny are a two bit act. Mummy loves to have a "go" at someone and Fanny loves to been seen as a "poor thing, look how her Mother treats her" They both enjoy it !
I feel Fanny is happy Mummy is back for I think she relies on her to make "small talk" at the table with guests.... I have a feeling Fanny cannot do this or she hates to do this. Squirrel helps her out that way too.
They should have never have driven that car to go pick them up. That was stupid

• Heart
That's a difficult one especially if the perpetrator/s harm others whether overtly or covertly. IMO
I agree with you 100%

I’m not sure if this is the entire quote re “to err is human,” but not when the erring is intended and targeted at a particular audience. It’s bloody evil.

(I think the rest just jumped into my head “but to forgive is divine..”) BS to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would imagine his family has a phalanx of lawyers just ready and waiting for any attempt at dipping into Percy’s coffers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mummy: “I will say the truth, tell the truth, I always say the truth, I have to tell my daughter the truth (let’s hope it IS the truth and nothing but the truth!) the truth, it will be the truth, TRUTH!!! Liberte Egalitie, Fraternite!” La Marseilles. Let them eat slightly burned palmiers!!! Just a preface for Patreon Day.

Mummeeee looks quite healthy, as though some of her wrinkles have been filled whereas poor Percy, looks like he’s in hell. He’s shrunk more 🥲 Probably on those anorexic rations his wife is known to serve/control.

I wonder why Fanny has to order bulbs from the RHS? Oh, of course, the best of everything. Weeeee. There are less costly sources. Who is going to dig up 400 “restoration bulbs” when it’s time to protect them in dark paper bags.

I was hoping that Squirrel would be in the back with IJ. That would have been a joy filled ride!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure it'd turn my stomach eating at a table set by Snorts. Imagine his dirty paw prints on the plate you're going to eat off. I'd be thinking, has he washed his hands? Has he then touched his face, his hair, worse? Nup, just couldn't do it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would imagine his family has a phalanx of lawyers just ready and waiting for any attempt at dipping into Percy’s coffers.
I wonder if he had her sign a prenup. There is no way I would get married that late in Life let along take a chance the gold digger my rob my children
of their inheritance..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3D1793E8-70AA-4BCD-B68F-22017DA831EE.jpeg
A few observations on the latest vlog:

-It was ludicrous for Isabelle and Percy to be squashed into the back of the car for the journey from Framlingham to La Lande.

-We didn't need to see Philip fiddling with his trousers in the motel room, to then be followed by the revelation that he was wearing Stephanie's belt.

-I think Stephanie uses the "La Belle Époque" song to annoy us.

-Percy's shirt collars have not got any smaller.
What straight man wants to be able to say they can where their wife or girlfriend’s belt?? Fill-Up is such a drag queen… the belt, the nail polish, the ladies ring, the jump suit, the hair etc. etc.

Fill-Up, sashay away!!!!

Did Selma also tango in the camper with the flower arranger/nude model, as well as the Argentinian? My the things Deesel must have witnessed! No wonder Tati made him get the heck out of there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.