The Chateau Diaries #172 Chateau de LieLande: The Deception runs Deep at the Dump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooohhhhhhh. One of the best meals I've ever had was fresh grilled sardines on the (Spanish) beach. With reeeeeeallly stinky garlic bread and local rosé, that would be heaven right there, wouldn't it?
Congratulations again.

Fresh sardines is not something your regular American has easy access to. Im not sure why. They are totally different than the ones you normally get here smushed in a nasty can with mustard

• Sick
Reactions: 6
AS DILIGENTLY AS I MAGIC MARKER THE BOTTOMS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY PUMPS, I MUST ALSO LAQUER MY ‘BABY STRANDS’ TO MY MOONFACE.
It’s not magic marker on the bottom of Stephanie’s birthday pumps, they’ve been thoughtfully painted with Nailberry nail polish in “Stank Hoe Red”.
6E948D73-94CB-45D4-B77A-792032CAF65B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
AMAURY- THE CONSEQUENCES
OF HAVING A SEXY WOMAN IN THE GARDEN, A SEXY WOMAN..... It Must do your head in

It’s not magic marker on the bottom of Stephanie’s birthday pumps, they’ve been thoughtfully painted with Nailberry nail polish in “Stank Hoe Red”.
View attachment 1510552
Sweet Jesus, Jules..... I am staggered by your brilliance❤❤❤

AMAURY- THE CONSEQUENCES
OF HAVING A SEXY WOMAN IN THE GARDEN, A SEXY WOMAN..... It Must do your head in

Sweet Jesus, Jules..... I am staggered by your brilliance❤❤❤
I really love your humor and lightness- you are wicked funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The chatelaine is smart. Date a transvestite
and double your wardrobe!

😂 😆 😝
OMG where have you been all my life??? Why didn't I think of this???

Just wait till she has a ladder to shimmy up. Or a scaffold to climb. She will be wearing those heels...
But why those shoes...? Ugh, I will never understand the Louboutin fascination. There are so many other chic, classic styles out there. Chanel. Spicy --> Aquazzura. La vida Loca--> John Fluevog. UGH those stupid crawdad shoes. Louboutins are predictable and ostentatious. Beige patent leather... :sick: Who in their right mind...?? Oh, wait...

Who wants to take wagers that she will be wearing them on patreonpaloza day. Spike heels on grass are murder to wear though. And on gravel, the heels will be in shreds. Meh, easy come easy go...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest CD offering

SNORTS flattering Mummy upon arrival in Framlingham.

“ I like your new hairstyle “

Reminiscent of his flattery of the La Motte chatelaine in previous video.

“ I love your embroidered dress”

Its his MO isn’t it. How he wangled his way from unemployed waiter and lowly workaway volunteer into the bed of a woman old enough to be his mother. It’s how he manages all his relationships. A compliment here, a compliment there, a build up your ego here, an ingratiate oneself everywhere. Makes himself indispensable.

It’s all very Klaus Van Bulow isn’t it. Watch your back Stephanie .
The flattery technique might be inspired by one of the sleaziest literary figures, Mr Collins of P&P fame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooooohhhhhhh. One of the best meals I've ever had was fresh grilled sardines on the (Spanish) beach. With reeeeeeallly stinky garlic bread and local rosé, that would be heaven right there, wouldn't it?
Congratulations again.
Nothing beats sardines grilled on a sword and open fire 😋
359EFAFF-0AF0-4250-A859-2B77EE89FD86.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Referencing scene 32:36 from episode 329 of CD (Birthday + Framlingham) Aug 18, 2022:
Is SJ's bedroom, in which she is filming the bed & window scenes, at the Crown Hotel in Framlingham? I have questions!
84044eeded73049e6552c21e4d261f5d73f424b695df642fc243037f8bc5eb2b-1be7fe3039_v0_w1280xh0_rDEF.jpeg
b5d60b3bbb60eb7504c02af832425cc071d0554113458df0f8a068ec77c1fb0b-1be7fe3039_v0_w1280xh0_rDEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I personally am not gay but my daughter and many many many of our friends are! nobodies hiding anymore. We arent hanging people or burning them at the stake so I’m wondering why all the hiding of sexuality. I’m not trying to out anybody when it’s blatantly clear it’s just embarrassing.
You've lost me on this one.

Reactions: 2
Well that was a 26 minutes that i will never get back. But the video was extensive tour of Jarvis property portfolio. Reference to London flat as talking reason why shitoo reno takes forever and childhood home. All properties seem valuable enough...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Philip has finally got on my last Sicilian nerve.

"I love your new hairstyle." Said to no one in particular, because his interjection was completely ill-timed.
Philip burst out singing Happy Birthday not once but twice.
Mc Donald's?

In regard to the emails from the volunteer who complained about no/bad food. How awful and actually scary that people can be at the mercy of that sort of nastiness. Not sure how I would have reacted to that... In my culture we feed people.

On that note, IJ has a cute little belly popping her dress flat so she shouldn't be talking about other people's weight...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Amouri speaks I don't hear anything and I don't understand anything.
If I turn up the volume SJ kills me. That woman doesn't stop talking and interrupting everyone. The only thing worse than SJ being too loud in the background is Phillip snoring and grunting.
I lasted exactly two minutes. I have no idea what Amouri told. Obviously it doesn't even matter, because if it did, Stephanie would have let him speak or at least given him a microphone.
That room isn't done yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.