Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
@HalcyonOrganic, I hope you will enjoy this lovely bespoke coaster with your fancy Christmas wine in the finished gardener’s cottage with Baby.
48BBB780-2CA0-4FD4-B260-B2EF04D77672.jpeg

Special edition cheesy bootleg daddy’s tile #2. *might have been peed on.
9C736CEB-ED26-49E6-96D3-290BA145877A.jpeg

Almost done. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Jeeves

VIP Member
I agree. But, if a new genuine member they would at least have given more background info in connection with their comments. Radio silence in that area!
In any event, reported to moderators because no real substance or examples of what the poster actually had evidence.
Tattle Life needs facts, not just random comments from newly joined "randoms" without back up facts or, substance. :devilish:
This seems rather heavy handed! Plenty of Tattlers give their opinions without providing evidence - the reader is free to choose what they accept. One inoffensive post isn't enough to make a judgement of authenticity.
The poster may have very valid reasons wy they do not give more background info - similar to Clara. The "tradition" of new members being required to introduce themselves and to tell how they found these Tattles threads is relatively new. It certainly wasn't the case at the start of these threads and is entirely up to individuals if they wish to share.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Chloe Hutton, if you walk among us, please stand up a take a bow!!! Bravo!!! 👏👏👏

Chloe Hutton
I am pleased you're excited it is a great feeling when doing up a property the rush you get. I have just done a major renovation on my house and like you get so excited about the finishes but I did the structural and necessary stuff first, heating, rewiring, plumbing etc etc. A few weeks ago we hear about the heating and how expensive it is going to be and you wouldn't be able to switch it on. In the last few months you have bought a very pricey vase, a pergola from Chelsea Flower show and now the secrétaire equating to about 18k give or take. You state in the video you didn't know what you were going to buy but wanted something and have obviously paid a premium because it was from the Givenchy sale a strange choice when so much at your place needs doing and you keep saying money is an issue. I am making myself laugh now because at this point I sound like my husband to me-the difference being I wasn't asking others to fund my renovation. I know I will get jumped on but it is about priorities I suppose and whether the idea is to decorate or actually renovate the Chateau. I have given good advice in the past I hope about accounting systems and other things, if the idea is to renovate tackle these jobs in order. I love the vlogs but lately it all just seems to be tidying and shopping and sometimes on a major scale bordering on conspicuous consumption. It is your house and your money but I think in the current economic climate people may start wondering what they are giving money to you when you obviously you have a very high disposable income. I give to Patreon because I skip the ads and thought that I should contribute to your making the content. I am all about straight talking and I just wanted to say this openly there seems to be not a lot of progress on actual jobs and what you said was going to be the priority for this year. I am an interior design junky and like you study books and love antiques but I think the key to good design is to have a room look as though it has evolved over time so I grasp your thinking. I sound like I am wanting to be your Mum here but the advice given is well intended and I hope it is taken as just that.
8h

Ruth Ballott
Very well said, Chloe. And I don't think that we are alone in wondering just what the priorities are. I was very disappointed about the heating - apart from any other consideration, a well-heated house must be of benefit to the fabric of the building.
6h

Carolyn Padula
Agree with much of what you say. However I find myself wondering if part of the "frustration" is due to so many "secret" projects being done that we're not able to see progress on until they have been aired on Channel 4? Have no doubt that everyone is working very hard as usual, but too often we cant see what they are working on. Personally, that is something I find frustrating at times. I'd like to see more projects being done. For example, what has happened to Nattie's apartment? How is the work on the pergola and capping the stone walls around the moat and walled garden going? Would love to see how the gardens and woods behing the chapel are doing. Or has work been slowed down due to it being the B&B season? All renovations take time, especially with so large and old a building. The heating issue must be a priority and I'm sure is.
2h

Chloe Hutton
I just really want to see stuff that was promised or started progress, the pink bathroom was all but done and would love to see the wallpaper go up, still waiting on the china pantry and there was all the talk on getting copy of the blue oiseaux wallpaper, what happened to that project? It doesn't need builders or a Chapel restorer? I also thought Amaury planned all the paneling already? The room was stripped out months ago it just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense I don't want to sound like a naysayer and I know a lot has been done in the garden and Marquis apartment but a lot of the stuff I mentioned was planned for this year and we are in July and none of it is going forward. I. have found doing my house renovation which is a big job (not a chateau) that getting stuff done with a plan, a budget, in the right order really saves a lot of time and money, I recently had a bedroom replastered for expediency (because the plasterer was in) but I should have waited as the window has leaked and I need to get the carpenter to remake a new window as it is on the second floor and literally shot as is the new plaster now, so I know we all make mistakes because the task is big or we just want to get it done. I like to stick to a schedule and finish each task and move onto the next ordinarily and that has served me well. Heating, plumbing, roof and re-wiring the whole house were all first and getting the place sound and watertight. All boring but no point putting up expensive wallpaper and beautiful furniture in a damp space.

Patricia Beveridge
Sadly I must agree with Chloe. During 2022 there has been a lot of shopping & decoration, but very little building works and renovation happening, and projects financially supported by patrons aren't revealed for months because of Channel4 filming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett I thought she was going to get rid of him? Is she waiting until he has sorted out the paneling first?
Oh, his future is set in the hardest of stones, believe me. The Snorting Squirrels Cameltoe thinks he's so clever in fooling everybody into thinking he actually does something, knows somethings, is something while in fact he himself has no clue of the magnitude of the hate people have for him and his disgusting display of contempt for all thats been given to him. He is like the piece of dog shit under ones shoe no-one likes to talk about out loud, but desperately tries to get rid off without being noticed and by doing so only drive more attention to it. I can't share the exact words Stephanie Jarvis used when she was recently asked about him and his future role at her asylum because it would easily chase back to my identity, but let me just repeat that it's very clear for all but the unpalatable boy himself that his days are eerily numbered.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Trengilly

VIP Member
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

Truly disgusting waste of money for their own vanity. That insidious Phyllis continues to annoy with his serpent like demeanor, playing decoration with a unsealed illustration of the grand salon with printouts. What idiots these two are?!
They’re both so dumb - the chateau never had any significant interiors because the building just wasn’t important enough. If there were they simply would have remained in some shape or form if there were something of significance - just a fact. Look at that crumbling fireplace beneath the terrace - which they want to reuse, but still haven’t sent out for restoration, why? - even that has survived albeit severely damaged.
Then there is this purchase of the secrétaire. Stephanie claims to have saved up for a while, but not for a specific item from the sale, instead just to own anything from Hubert de Givenchy. It smacks of desperation, yet again, exhibiting behaviour that’s suggests she’s all about kudos points and bragging rights. It’s no different from walking around in a hoody with Balenciaga printed on the front. She’s a label whore, believing it gives her cultural capital… the ridiculous thing is that she claims that the secrétaire may well not even end up in the room because the wood is too dark. Great!
Meanwhile, the HMN, still has electrical issues (with Clara suggesting it doesn’t meet fire safety regulations; the ongoing heating saga; the terrace stairs remain a death trap; the chapel restorer is still unpaid and the building remains in ruins; the lake isn’t restored; the windows remain rotten; the “natural swimming pool” remains drained without permits; the façade still a flight of fancy; apartments still unfinished; pergola unfinished; upstairs bathroom unfinished; boudoir unfinished; etc… it’s just unbelievable that SJ would even consider buying furniture at this stage. She’s following the C4 format with a grand reveal of a room so she can present before and after, all the while, the rest of the building structure is compromised. It’s just all vanity and ego mania. I cannot believe I gave her money, I just can’t believe it happened. It’s oh so clear to me now that she is a confidence trickster to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
she wouldn't they gave and give her exposure
They could actually expose a whole lot more than they are doing right now. One of my sources was there recently when they were filming and picked up on some weird vibes with the crew members from the production company. She asked them about their personal opinion of Stephanie Jarvis and after the customary duties of saying it's not very professional to gossip both admitted "it was all kind of see-through and not very surprising" only to turn around and make the charlataine a compliment for being "radiant on camera, as usual". There's also a distinct rumor twirling around, popping up again and again, without real confirmation unfortunately, that Stephanie Jarvis slept with the one producer, the older guy that she showed in one of her flogs. It doesn't surprise me one little bit: when it comes to damage control you can't accuse La Jarvis of not taking things serious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Did Fanny sleep with Dan and now she's moved on again? There is a pattern of sleeping with the hired help. (Selmar, several volunteers). Could explain why things seem awkward no with Dan and Amaury and why Fanny so gleefully reported the Dan and Annalise breakup. Dan was well liked, so the D and A break- up suited Fanny's purpose. Was Dana asked to take him off her hands? I still don't understand why Annalise has been taken more and more into the Lalande fold as Dan is edged out. Isabelle was fond of Dan so the "awkwardness " would make it easier to persuade Mummy why Dan had to go.
Nutti has been tasked with keeping Annalise sweet, as Phiphi was with FRK.

The No-nuts Squirrel has all the receipts - no wonder he's so full of himself these days.
I am not going to comment too much about this, but I will say this: she f'ed up with Dan big time and it will come back to bite her, and not just in the butt.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
With her latest offering to her patrons, Stephanie Jarvis has really done herself a disservice: clearly she doesn’t value renovating her HMN at all, if she allows that know-nothing-loser of a paid-to-pretend-boyfriend to supervise the only project that might vaguely refer to a renovation as such. There’s no historical significance to her HMN begin with, so the only reason to adjust the place to her lack of taste and style is private and should not be funded with other people’s money. I’m quite sure Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn would both turn in their grave by the thought of being even loosely linked to such haughtiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
I would be furious if I were Amaury. Nostril has ZERO design or carpentry skills and he is awarded credit that off the back of cousin, who indeed possesses these skills. A huge slap in the face.
Only at Lala-lande would we see Amaury, the panelling professional, waiting table for Philip, the waiter, and the waiter supposedly planning the panelling installation 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Isabelle6541

Today I am going to make little cut outs of all the people we have interviewed and are interviewing and move them around a piece of paper. I’ll make cut outs of stacks of unaccounted money and unreported financials. I will make a little cut out of the chapel restorer and the Marie’s office, etc It will be great fun. I will call it my bad mood board. I am so giddy. I can’t wait. Stephanie- the fall will be hard and IMO super embarrassing and just in time for advent. Pull it together you big dummy. You look ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
a true whack. job
DA-5NO7wE0NrhEA-stc2LhFg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
I think No Manners and Fakers have rebranded their total loser encaustic tile workshop as a creative reawakening workshop, where you take pictures on your Iphone and turn them into some kind of encaustic summer camp tat souvenir -- at €2299 a pop.
I’m going to set up something similar in the tiki hut here at the Southernmost Chateau. A fun week of creating bespoke bootleg versions of Stephanie’s Daddy/Steve tiles in the markup section of the iPhone picture editing tool. iPhones are not included & it’s byob. I don’t really feel comfortable having strangers stay the night at my house or go inside, so feel free to book your own accommodations at a nearby hotel, also not included. We will have a bbq one day after class, I hope you like hotdogs and individual sized mini bags of chips, condiments besides ketchup, mustard and hot sauce are not included. I do have plenty of mosquito spray. RSVP ASAP €2300 per person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

QGibson

No-one should be pressured to introduce themselves , this is a relatively new idea and I'm not sure where and when it crept in. It is entirely your choice. None of the original 15 did!
Sometimes newcomers come charging in and suspicions are raised but as they settle down, it soon becomes clear who are genuine and who are suspect.
Should I reintroduce myself?

I'm a man of great distinction 🤣

I enjoy Tiffin
My garden shed
DIY
Bad puns
Dr Who
A bit of Bond humour (as in 007) See Bad puns above.
I find enjoy a bit of Chateau gossip.
Intelligent conversation.
I have now added recipes to the list.
I enjoy silly memes.

I don't enjoy
Bad DIY
Derek's paintings
Grown adults calling their Mother Mummy
People who pretend to restore Chateau's
Spending exorbitant amounts on holidays while e begging.
E begging whilst offering nothing in return- see Manor and Maker and FRK. Although I expect making vlogs is the return.
Dirty B and B's.
Snorting
Poor manners

Ta da :)

🥸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member
I'm thinking of posting a comment on the CD vlog, but need help deciding which one:

Stephanie, having faithfully watched hours of footage of crockery in your vlogs, I feel I now have a good idea of what a plate looks like, so shall we move on?

Or

Stephanie, it's clear how fond you are of all your different sets of crockery. Have you thought about doing a vlog where you interview some of your favourite pieces?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Greetings from scorchingly hot London! I quite enjoyed watching tonight’s CD vlog (that’s called sarcasm). Social climbers be like—-“Let’s live like the Crawleys of Downton Abbey!” I now also realize how vital PhiPhi is to Stephanie. You know what they say, “every girl needs a gay bestfriend.”

193E53D5-E2C1-4469-8337-B140F0634AB2.jpeg

0A6E046A-7965-470F-BB2C-1BAADCC158D4.jpeg

Them two—shopping together; tidying up together, mani-pedi together. PhiPhi is Stephanie’s essential gay bestfriend (with benefits).😅✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Trengilly

VIP Member
I get the impression Fanny is intentionally doing things to get a reaction from here. Her faux friend also haggled at a charity shop. Also imagine buying stuff at a charity shop to profiteer when you already have so much. The flogs need Teabag back to bring a bit of life to proceedings. She literally just Fanny's about.
And at an Emmaus too - a charity which was created to support the homeless (but actually is a Victorian workhouse dressed as a charity) - shame on you Vivienne.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 23.57.48.png

I must say it’s fascinating that our Stephanie is able to meet her Thursday regular scheduled programming because it affects her personal expenditure. ‘Never mind about those bloody ignorant patreons who’ve given me their money at the start of each month for three years now - that can wait for when I’m ready.’

Stephanie has truly decided that convertible is her new ride now - screw Nick’s runaround he bought for the HMN, it’s not good enough for SJ; screw mummy and dodgy eyes; screw being humble. The prestige of a droptop is what befits our Stephanie. Please get a grip girl, the ego is so inflated. These indiscretions can only further the gulf between Stephanie’s truth and the reality - things don’t add up with her whizzing around in a sports car, a flat in London, shopping for designer fashion, Cartier tank watches, contrasted with her poor woe Is me act of 2020. She needs to shut that Patreon down because she could pay for the renovation from her own purse like most decent people would be doing in her situation.

Phyllis comes down to the kitchen only when he wants something or “when I make tuna pasta salad” - arrogant balding shite. He truly is foul to the core. He contributes nothing meaningful to the chateau running or renovations instead all we get is just his desperate attempts at pun humour and this fabricated appreciation for wildlife (oh and far too many cameltoe sightings). It’s all smoke and mirrors. He really glaringly shows the age and power disparity between himself and Stephanie when he says on bended knee “can we get a puppy? can we get a hedgehog?” It’s uncomfortable viewing.

I can’t understand how Stephanie gets away with it - every single week there is a new kick in the teeth moment. She has no respect for anybody outside her one person only bubble. Tomorrow I’m going to volunteer again for the last time before I go on holiday (which I’ve been feeling guilty about because nobody, including the other volunteers, can afford a holiday in today’s economic climate), if the recipients knew of Stephanie’s antics I’m sure they’d be appalled. It’s just another world for people who really need urgent charitable assistance. Such a sad thing to contrast. The vast quantities of food, the dressing gowns, the champagne, shopping trips, the arrogance, the ignorance….
I truly hope she can be stopped pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Here it is. I don’t recall her explaining anything about Daddy’s art, but boy oh boy she’s hopped up in this one. She was giddy talking about the piece of furniture she bought at the Givenchy sale, I don’t remember who called it, but you were absolutely correct. She even went to the preview in Paris. She’s a dirty little secret shopper. This video was completely disgusting. Enjoy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So Larkin wants out of the Chateau? Who’s the SA investor? Potts or Mummy?
It's not so much a question of wanting out, but needing if he wants to hold on to his marriage. There are many details still too unclear to bring it as a done deal, but things are definitely set in motion.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Balmoral

Imagine being a co-owner with Fanny. If the Nick abdication is true, it is understandable. Since Prinfeff Shteff (thanks Halcyon, i think) persuaded him to fulfil HER dream of a fairy castle, the situation has changed greatly. He financially supported Lie Lie Land whilst the b&b limped along before Covid. The music workshops each summer also helped offset his costs but were hard work with a full house and providing 3 meals a day.
Fanny decided to rip out the Grahnd Sahlon a year too soon thereby ending that revenue stream (work) and also limiting the now successful b&b to weekends only !

If Nick visits his dumping ground of a cottage he is greeted by 5 resident employees, 2 non resident employees and myriad volunteers. Plus on the weekends, the fawning flatterers are dining too ! Previously he would meet with his ex, a few friends and acquaintances from uni days, like minded or at least, interesting. Diggers and dumpers and drills and bowsers abound, also ensuring a relaxing sojourn.

Now that Fan Flash is raking in the moolah only due to HER (grinding hard slog ??) videoing and editing, this bounty is also hers. IF she stayed in bed until sunset, as she would prefer, there would be no income from youtube or patreon. What’s mine is mine and yours is mine too. Even though Fanny may be charming enough to be financially successful YT-ing only from her London apt, Nick and her parents have constructed the platform of lie lie land for her to reap the benefits today. I cannot imagine Isabelle or Nick are being reimbursed from any media funds. In fact, just recently, Flippetygibbet announced that Nick and Potty would also be contributing to her heating system!

The final blow for Nick is the ever present Lord of the Manor, Little Lord Fondletoy with his ‘extraordinary’ (!!) eye for historical detail, faffing about and being PAID to do so. It is not surprising we haven’t seen Marie or Antoine in this paradise, for ages. I would definitely want out of that melee also. A S A P.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I hope he doesn't forget the poor sods who forked over nearly EUR 32,000 on gofundme. Someone gave him EUR 50 as late as last month -- his first gofundme donation in 9 months.

View attachment 1423046
Teabag on GoFundMe: “It’s in danger of falling down and my brother and his fiancé don’t have the funds to restore it”

Fast forward one year…

Billy: “Look at the convent we just bought!”

Scammers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46