The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression Fanny is intentionally doing things to get a reaction from here. Her faux friend also haggled at a charity shop. Also imagine buying stuff at a charity shop to profiteer when you already have so much. The flogs need Teabag back to bring a bit of life to proceedings. She literally just Fanny's about.
She's beyond ideas and truly thinks her fans just want to see her stuffing herself with food and drinks, receiving compliments from her "friends" who all own her so much for keeping up appearances when they were out of hope and lost their joie de vivre. Maybe she's right and people really believe the false image she has created of herself, at least I know she believes it herself. Her inability to see the disgust in what she's doing is what is going to bring her down though, she knows that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Absolutely! Why can’t these people ever eat anything semi-normal? I used to plan banquets for our trade association conferences, we always aimed for a surf and turf or turf and fowl or all three to make sure everyone was happy. Nice clean vegetables and potato something as sides. Filet mignon and/or salmon or sea bass or something like that always makes most people happy. Roasted chicken breast, pork tenderloin, lovely soups as a starter, plenty of bread, oh and mashed potatoes with garlic or truffle. Why don’t they eat any of these things? It’s bizarre to me. They are in France for fucks sake. All of the ingredients are right there. They can probably even get decent seafood. For their health they should be eating fish at least once a week, and not just tuna from a can. To feed the help they could also make lovely, hearty soups with meat and vegetables they could eat more than one time. It would also save a ton of time. Most of what I see them eat looks like absolute tit.
She never plans a menu or shops for her guests. It's always "found" meals of whatever is left in the pantry/fridge and what can be scrounged from the garden. 16 people sharing 3 blackberries FFS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
a true whack. job
DA-5NO7wE0NrhEA-stc2LhFg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
You’re already half way to vip with an awesome avatar, never give up! Don’t forget about the money, getting paid to be a VIP tartlet makes it that much more fun.
I'm still waiting on that cheque from George Soros from running interference on that bird sanctuary kerfuffle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
a true whack. job
View attachment 1418161
Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Wonder if anyone has thought about Stephanie and Philip Dolls. **With wardrobes and dancing, and programming of various events and outdoor work. Just all different things Stephanie and Philip may do! I would get a Patent but I do not know how. I think someone should IF Stephanie and Philip agreed, and yes, they go begin a line of selling the dolls like Barbie dolls used to be sold!?** It must be passed through Stephanie and Philip of course before anything begins but think it may be a wonderful thing to do and it will help give money to go for Chateau de Lalande and some to the ones who have the patent, of course, and doing the work of having everything made. It may well be fun for young girls to think they are playing in a castle and with furniture in a "Doll House" Like Chateau de La Lande!? I would love to be the person patenting it all, and getting it all done but not sure how or money to start it all. I do think it would be so exciting and a grand % of the money can go to Chateau de LaLande for money from ME and also to help with different things they give to each month, and maybe to fix up the Chateau even more nad quicker!!?? Well, I say quicker, but I think Amaury and Aeon and Dan have probably enough and can only go so fast. So not sure how quickly but more can be done! Apartments finished AND a GREAT way of heating the house!!! I would love to get a heating system that would heat ""all of the Chateau ""and maybe, just maybe this selling of the dolls and houses etc would do it!???? Especially at Holiday times!? But inflation especially in U.S. may kill us a bit, but yet we may well do it and very, very well! I love this idea but not sure if Stephanie and Philip would and if anyone can make this happen and keep me in mind,... so my money can be given a % to Chateau de LaLande from ME! ... as a Patron! ( Just as I thought of it all and wanted it to happen and think it will work out such fun for young people and help the chateau and perhaps help, as my money or % of what is made, out of the proceeds would go to Chateau de LaLande as well!? But a % of it would help me become a Patron at a nice high level? I would be giving back as well This would be my way of giving! I think this would be a fun way for many more even to know about this Vlog and become patrons too! They follow what Stephanie and Philip wear and drive and how they live and the fun they have, and then move on with time to people who are volunteering or paid to work at chateau De Lalande as well and friends of Chateau de Lalande. But we must begin with Stephanie and Philip and the Chateau. Then family and friends and I think this might work out If all give consent before the dolls are made? Such fantastic cooks!! Done with such artistry! It getts nicer and nicer al lthe time! Love the 80's clothes with pads!
What a nut bar. Even if this was a good idea :sick::rolleyes:you don't get a cut of the $$ for coming up with the idea, unless contracts are already in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a nut bar. Even if this was a good idea :sick::rolleyes:you don't get a cut of the $$ for coming up with the idea, unless contracts are already in place.
Poor deluded sod....I think she needs a long vacation in a comfy locked ward so her meds can be adjusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
a true whack. job
View attachment 1418161
Carol Weaver
5 hours ago
Stephanie and Philip you need to lay off the booze for a few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Greetings from scorchingly hot London! I quite enjoyed watching tonight’s CD vlog (that’s called sarcasm). Social climbers be like—-“Let’s live like the Crawleys of Downton Abbey!” I now also realize how vital PhiPhi is to Stephanie. You know what they say, “every girl needs a gay bestfriend.”

View attachment 1417753
View attachment 1417756
Them two—shopping together; tidying up together, mani-pedi together. PhiPhi is Stephanie’s essential gay bestfriend (with benefits).😅✌🏼
How are you coping with the lack of A/C in London 😂
im looking at getting a unit for my flat as it’s roasting 🔥

Reactions: 6
I have been occasionally reading here ,as I had almost given up with the chateau vlogs...all of them get too up themselves and I use to contribute, but as I don't watch them I just like to read your witty remarks! So I don't understand how I have liked other people's posts? I hope someone hasn't hacked my account!!! BTW love all the arty avatars

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In this week's Chateau Shopping Diaries, the help is allowed to sit with the guests, more needless tableware is purchased, and 20 pounds of onions are roasted and served.
Oh, throw in some over-priced robes, and you have yourself another video.

Miss Jarvis seems to live for shopping and Channel 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The photo of Stuart in the fancy pink dress, who's the guy wearing a tee shirt sitting at the end of the table ? Scruffy bugger, didn't he know the dress code ? I doubt if Fanny washed that pink playsuit, she just hung it on the washing line and took a photo ! When she showed the work on the pergola she didn't mention Dan did she ? Only Davey. Hmmm tick tock Dan !

• Angry
Reactions: 17
In this week's Chateau Shopping Diaries, the help is allowed to sit with the guests, more needless tableware is purchased, and 20 pounds of onions are roasted and served.
Oh, throw in some over-priced robes, and you have yourself another video.

Miss Jarvis seems to live for shopping and Channel 4.
It must be hard to come up with content week on week but it is seriously now scraping the barrel bordering on unwatchable. The haggling at charity shops and then taking stuff from charity to sell for profit is so odious. I liked the early diaries because the people were far more interesting, Teabag, Isabelle , FRK, the three Ian's etc and they all seemed to be happy and genuine friendships now it feels so forced you can almost sense the tension in the air. Fanny actually used to do things, cook for large groups single handedly, make curtains and have a laugh with others and at herself. In normal life or back at Uni Stef would never be friends with Steve and Sarah or that American shopaholic they are not a mix that sit well together it is all for the camera and they are not entertaining to watch and the whole dressing up to just sit in your own garden it is just so pretentious and she does seem to be ungracious to guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Percy posted he was celebrating his birthday with family and Isabelle's is soon. No visa is not the issue. When they want it, that's the issue. No rush, can't blame them.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.